Total NonStop Action Wrestling

PsychoMike

user posted image

TNA IMPACT! Has never been so intense before this event. Which you will learn why in this preveiw.

First of all Stryker and Chad Collyer were left a mess knocked out in a locker room after a brutal beat down by Team J as they are calling themselves for the time being. The weirdest thing about it all though is the mysterio women whose face was not clearly veiwed who was with Fairplay, Jarrett, and Alex "James" Shelley. Their is no telling what will happen tonight in this battle of teams. Rumours have it that Stryker and Collyer won't even be appearing due to injuries from the assault. But who knows. For all we know Stryker and Collyer could give Jarrett and Shelley some pay back. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Along with this Anti-TNA's Apocalypse scored his first TNA victory in his first TNA match via DQ due to interference of AJ Styles who was supposed to be gone from the building. Rumour is that after AJ left he was confronted by cops backstage and arrested. He has been barred from the arena for tonight as Anti-TNA's members of Randy Myers, Apocalypse, and Mike Blaze will face off against TNA's X-Style for the #1 contendership to the 6man tag titles. But this brings upon the talk about Team Canada and what is seeminglly the end of it.

Team Canada was bassiclly torn to peices last week as Teddy Hart and Jack Evans officially left the group. Petey Williams will be out till mid-august with a major concussion. This leaves Johnny Devine as an active member of Team Canada. However they are still 6-man tag champs. Their is no telling what will happen this week in this on going saga between Team Canada but i'm guessing it will involve problems with someone at some point.

But to be sure and actually know tune in to IMPACT live tonight on Fox Sports Net.

user posted image

An announcement to open the show:

We go backstage to open the show were we see Vince Russo sitting at his desk. Russo looks at the screen and begins to speak.

Vince Russo: I regret to inform you that Sonjay Dutt has left Total Nonstop Action Wrestling for less greener pastiours in the WWE. So tonight in a replacement for him in TNA's X-Style. Winners of the opening Tag Match from last week partner might I add regularlly Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian will face each other. The winner going on to team with Jerry Lynn and The Amazing Red in the main event of tonights show for a #1 contendership to the 6-man tag team titles! Also how about to go along with this Shane vs Kazarian will be reffed by their manager Traci Brooks!

Russo's door shuts as the screen fades to the arena were Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian are entering the ring.

Overall Rating = 58.4%

Mike Tenay: Wow Don. Sonjay leaves and we get Shane vs Kazarian along with the #1 contendership to the 6-man tag titles all in one night.

Don West: Thats right Tenay this should be amazing to see. However I wonder how this will work out with Traci as referee. Will she help Shane or Kazarian. Or will it be called right down the middle.

Mike Tenay: I'm truly not sure Don. But lets get to the match now.

Winner wrestles in the #1 contendership to 6-man tag titles: Michael Shane vs Frankie Kazarian (Special Guest Ref: Traci Brooks):

Great match although it was only the first half of a 2 part match. But we'll get to that in a second. The match started with some alright chain wrestling from the two for about a minute. Eventually they started a tackle spot which lead to more spots afterwards. At one point Michael Shane went for a moonsault as Kazarian was standing just like good ole cousin Shawn used to do. Kazarian however side stepped and Shane landed right on his gut and Kazarian said something along the lines of "See i'm not dumb like the guys HBKrap wrestled!" this lead to an argument between the two before each slapping the taste out of each others mouths. They then stood their for a second. Then apologized to each other, shook hands and oddlly enough both fell down and placed a finger on each others chest for a double pinfall which Traci gladlly counted.

Winner: Draw

Match Reaction = 57.5%

Match Quality = 76.6%

Overall Rating = 57.2%

Vince Russo says "No, No!":

Vince Russo walks out onstage after the match as Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian take the mic and begin to speak.

Michael Shane: Look Vince! Look at us! We both get to go on to the 6-way because we are the greatest of all time!

Frankie Kazarian: Don't forget that were the coolest to Mike!

Vince Russo gets a microphone by a sound man near the stage and begins to speak.

Vince Russo: No, No! There is no way in hell on my whatch you two idiots are going into that match together. Traci if anything like that goes down again you either don't count or you get fired. Sound good? If you don't understand what I mean. I mean that this match is being restarted. Along with this if either of you two pull any crap in it you will both be suspended. So hurry up and get to it. Well actually you have 2 minutes to whine about it cause we have to go to commercial!

We fade to commercial as Russo goes backstage and Shane and Kazarian are seen in the ring have a fit.

Overall Rating = 68.2%

Commercials are shown.

Part 2: Michael Shane vs Frankie Kazarian (Special Guest Ref: Traci Brooks):

They start off with lots of quick spots now including both turning around quicklly and going for moonsaults which ended up getting them nothing but hitting each others legs. Some extremelly stiff shots seen including Frankie hitting Shane with a forearm from hell. Followed by Shane with a super kick right to the chin almost knocking Kazarian out but not quite for the 3. They eventually stop with the hard hits and spots and lock up and go into a few basic chain wrestling spots. The crowd actually got really into it. Especially the ending when Kazarian had Shane in a headlock. Shane whipped Kazarian over with a back suplex but Kazarian landed on his feet. Kazarian then went for a german on Shane but Shane flipped and landed on his feet. Kazarian turned around and they both went for a dropkick and kicked each others feet sending them flying across the ring to diffrent sides respectivelly. They then both got up and ran at each other. Double clothesine. They got up again and ran at each other. Double crossbody. They got up again ran and both rolled past each other. They got up clapped and Kazarian ran at Shane and started beating on him in the corner. Traci started to try and pull Kazarian away but he held onto Shane by the shoulders. Traci pulls eventually hard enough but it sends Kazarian hitting Shane with a Wave of the Futer. He makes the cover and Traci reluctentlly makes the 1...2...3! Kazarian then celebrates as Shane gets up and yells at Traci before storming off in anger.

Winner: Frankie Kazarian

Match Reaction = 58.8%

Match Quality = 79.6%

Overall Rating = 54.0%

Mike Tenay: Great match Don. Looks like Shane and Traci arn't getting along well after she counted Shane out for Kazarian.

Don West: Well Tenay its expected of a person like Shane to be an angered jerk like that sometimes.

Mike Tenay: Yes Don you're right but now I need to change the subject. We were told earlier today that indeed Stryker and Collyer were cleared to wrestle. Each are not 100% but are well enough to have a match. Their for Vince Russo decided that tonight a team that has long awaited their next title shot will get it tonight. That team is America's Most Wanted!

Don West: Yes Tenay AWM finally gets back on TV and gets another tag title shot. Which is RIGHT NOW! So lets get to it.

Tag Team Title Match: Chad Collyer and Matt Stryker© vs America's Most Wanted(James Storm and Chris Harris):

Pretty good match. Not the best but good. We see Collyer use his Butterfly Suplex Sitout Driver like mover at one point which gets a nice pop. James Storm for the first time in months hit the 8-second ride on Stryker which got a pop as it is an amazing move. The match continues with some chain wrestling near the end which is diffrent from the usual pace of a match starting with chain wrestling then going to big moves this started more with big moves then chain wrestling. Anyways though. Stryker and Harris are chain wrestling and suddenlly out of the crowd comes Jeff Jarrett and Alex Shelley. Shelley pulls Collyer off the apron and him and Jarrett start to beat on him. Jonny Fairplay then comes walking down the ramp with April Pennington holding his arm. This distracts Stryker as she smiles at him. Harris rolls Stryker up but manages to kick out. Stryker turns around and ends up taking a guitar shot right to the head from Jarrett. The ref calls for a DQ as April comes walking down to the ring with Fairplay. She gets in the ring and slaps Stryker who is then hit with a stroke. Suddenlly Harris gets up and Storm gets in the ring they end up chasing Shelley, Jarrett, Fairplay, and April up the ramp then helping up Collyer and Stryker as we go to commercial.

Winners and STILL tag champs: Collyer and Stryker

Match Reaction = 54.5%

Match Quality = 76.4%

Overall Rating = 52.9%

Commercials are shown.

CHAD COLLYER HAS TO BE DEAD!!!!:

We return to the broadcast as Collyer and Stryker are walking up the ramp with AMW. Out of no were now again we see Jarrett and Shelley attack but this time both holding chairs. They first go after AMW and knocked them out with the chairs. Styker goes running at Jarrett and Shelley and they throw the chairs but Stryker ducks. Stryker however ends up getting backdropped and this brings out April and Fairplay. Fairplay handcuffs AMW together then to a pole on the stage as April spits on Stryker and handcuffs him to a stage pole. Jarrett then orders Shelley to beat down Collyer. Shelley says alright and starts to punch him. Shelley then looks off the stage and smiles. He picks Collyer up and sets him up. He lifts him and POWERBOMB OFF THE STAGE!!!! Collyer goes flying down to the ground below and unlike WWE with no tables breaking the fall just right to the cement. 10 feet down to cement. Collyer just lays motionless as EMT's come running out and jumping off the stage to help Collyer. We then cut to a pre-recorded sit down interview with AJ Styles conducted by Mike Tenay.

Overall Rating = 42.5%

Sit Down with AJ Styles:

We go backstage and we see AJ Styles sitting in a chair across from Mike Tenay also sitting in a chair. We see the pre-recorded symbol on the screen and the interview begins.

Mike Tenay: AJ, i'd like to ask you about the stampede wrestling talent who have invaded TNA so far calling themselves simply Anti-TNA. What do you think of Randy Myers?

AJ Styles: Honestlly Tenay I hate all 3 of the ones here right now. One by one I will take them and anyone else who comes to TNA associated with them out. The funniest thing is this all started because some dumb kid who doesn't even deserve to be in TNA is being favored by his boss Vince Russo. Also Tenay the only reason Apocalypse and Randy Myers are in this promotion is because of that dumb kid. Thos 3 don't deserve to be here and shouldn't be here. I have all the respect in the world for guys working their way up but not when they get somewhere because the kid they trained is favored by Vince Russo.

Mike Tenay: Alright thats fair. Can I get your thoughts on the Total New Japan Action Tokyo Dome show that will be broadcasted on PPV september 19th from Tokyo Japan?

AJ Styles: I truly hope it does well and I can't wait to find out who i'm wrestling. I've never had the honor of wrestling any of the New Japan guys other then The Stampede Kid and American Dragon. I'd love to wrestling anyone like Liger and Masahiro Chono. I just hope Blaze, Apocalypse, and Myers will be barred from my match and any other match so they won't ruin the show.

Mike Tenay: Understandab.......

Suddenlly Mike, Apoc, and Myers make their way onto the set and Mike begins to speak.

Mike Blaze: Hey AJ. Got a question how do you think it will feel to lose your title to a kid? hahahahaha!

AJ gets up and throws his chair but security gets in between them. Mike spits on AJ as him and Anti-TNA leave.

Mike Tenay: What the hell? Don't worry their just a'holes. But response?

AJ Styles: YOU KNOW WHAT TENAY?! Actions speak louder then words and tonight my actions will speak louder then any word I can say right now!

AJ gets up and rips the microphone off and leaves.

Overall Rating = 82.3%

Final commercials are shown.

Don West: Well that was quite the interview Tenay. Any idea what AJ meant at the end?

Mike Tenay: I have no idea Don. All I know is that usually what AJ says he means. So i'm sure Mike Blaze will feel some pain tonight.

Don West: I'm sure of that along with you Tenay. But the main event is now.

Mike Tenay: Thats right Don. Anti-TNA vs TNA's X-Style with new member Frankie Kazarian RIGHT NOW!

#1 contendership to 6-man tag titles: Anti-TNA vs TNA's X-Style(Lynn, Red and Kazarian):

Pretty good match. Which saw me sort of stay on the apron till the end. At one point Apocalypse did a 450 from the top rope to the outside landing on Me, Myers, Lynn, Red and Kazarian. It looked sick later on tape. Myers being the crazy awesome guy he is pulled off a 450 for his first time which I myself popped for. During the match Ted Hart, Jack Evans, Johnny Devine, and Scott D'Amore came out onto the stage all at diffrent times to whatch. They also had a littler stare down with each other during the time. Eventually I got in the ring and took a Cradle Piledriver, then a Code Red, then a Wave of the Future. Everytime i'd be pinned Apoc or Myers would get in and make the save. Eventually I got the advantage and went to the top rope as Lynn laid out on the ground. We then saw the moonsault legdrop landing it for my first time ever. On a legend in Jerry Lynn. 1...2.... AJ comes running down the ramp and slides in the ring. He picks me up and starts to beat on me as the ref is with Apoc, Myers, Red and Kazarian on the outside. Eventually AJ clocked me with a chair and Styles Clashed me on it leaving me bloody. He then rolled Lynn onto me. AJ got out of the ring and the ref got in the ring. The ref got over and counted 1...2.....3!!! This suddenlly brought AJ into the ring who pushed Lynn out and threw the ref over the top rope. AJ then began to beat on me with the chair till i'm bleedying much worse then already. Devine and D'Amore start to walk down the ramp after TNA's X-Style. But Jack and Ted follow behind and forearm Devine and D'Amore in the back. They start to brawl with them and eventually get into the ring with AJ and Me. Eventually AJ whipped me over the ropes and went to the outside to beat on me then me, AJ, Myers, Apoc, and TNA's X-Style sorta just disappeared. However in the ring a battle between Team Canada and their former members. D'Amore sorta leaves the ring and Ted and Devine fight. Jack starts to sorta look disoriented after a shot he took earlier and falls tripping Ted. D'Amore gets in the ring with a chair and cracks it over both Ted and Jack's backs. D'Amore then hands the chair to Devine and takes a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket. He handcuffs Ted to the ropes and Devine starts to beat on Jack with the chair. Jack just starts to twitch a bit until finally Devine slams the chair right over Jack's face and Jack starts to roll around the ring screaming. Devine then lays the chair out and he picks Jack up. He puts Jack on the top rope and goes up their with him. He sets him up in a tombstone. He jumps off the top rope and TOMBSTONE ONTO THE CHAIR FROM THE TOP. Jack just starts to twitch as he lays on the ground. Devine and D'Amore then walk over to Ted and Ted tries to kick them but can't. Devine takes the X-Title and holds it right to Ted's face yelling at him "This is the closest you will ever be to this title you son of a bitch!" eventually Ted spits on Devine. So Devine punches him right in the face then him and D'Amore leave the ring and start to walk up the ramp as Jack looks at Ted with a look like "Why did you make us leave?" as the blood drips down his face onto his chest. We fade to black ending the show.

Winners: TNA's X-Style

Match Ratings:

Match Reaction = 54.3%

Match Quality = 82.3%

Overall Rating = 71.0%

Jack Evans beatdown:

Overall Rating = 54.2%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 51.1%.

user posted image

The first IMPACT! of August will see the aftermath of a sick beat down on Jack Evans but thats only the icing on the cake!

First thing to talk about is the break down seeminglly of Michael Shane and Traci that has began devolpment when Traci counted down Shanes shoulders giving Kazarian a victory catopolting him into the main event. Will anything happen this week with this story or will it just dwindle away and will Shane and Traci be fine and dandy again?

Now we speak about one of the biggest shockers of the show. Jack Evans beat down was brutal and nasty. But what we are about to talk about was worse. The powerbomb given to Chad Collyer by Alex Shelley off the stage. The reason this was worse then usual was because Collyer didn't even hit a table to get hurt ALOT but atleast break his fall from the concrete floor. No he landed back first on a solid concrete floor. Currentlly Chad Collyer is still in the hospital and will not be at this weeks show. Rumoured for tonight however is Matt Stryker vs Alex Shelley in a No DQ match.

But now to the icing on the cake. After interference by AJ Styles giving TNA's X-Style the win over Anti-TNA for the 6-man tag titles #1 contender ship we were treated to a huge free for all brawl. Eventually TNA's X-Style, Anti-TNA, and AJ just sort of dissappeared. But Scott D'Amore, Johnny Devine, Ted Hart, and Jack Evans who all came out to whatch the match at diffrent times did not. Ted was handcuffed to the ropes and forced to whatch his partner and student take a beating till Jack was covered in his own blood. HOWEVER tonight will see Petey Williams who is being forced to team with Johnny Devine against Teddy Hart and JACK EVANS who has told doctors he does not care about what they say and has signed a wavier saying if he gets any more injury due to this TNAW will not be held responsible. Maybe Jack will get his revenge.

user posted image

The show opens with Michael Shane:

We open the show with Michael Shane and Traci making their way to the ring. Odd to say the least. Shane gets into the ring and takes a microphone. He looks around and begins to speak.

Michael Shane: Frankie listen up. Traci here has admitted her mistake in counting me out against you. So tonight I want me vs you in a match. But I want it to be one on one regular. No guest referee. Cause Frankie you know without a problem with my girl you couldn't beat me if I had both hands tied between my back and my left leg tied between my hands.

Shane waits and suddenlly hears music but its not Frankie's. It's JUVENTUD GUERRERA'S!!!! Juvi jumps out from the curtain as the crowd lets out a loud roar. Guerrera walks down the ramp way and grabs a microphone.

Juventud Guerrera: Well Michael it seems that Frankie won't be coming out tonight. So how about I make my redebut in ring against I dunno YOU!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! By the way Mr. Russo told me it would happen.

Guerrera drops the microphone and walks to the ring as Shane goes crazy.

Overall Rating = 67.6%

Michael Shane vs Juventud Guerrera:

Great match which saw some nice spots from both. Shane tried for his Picture Perfect Elbow to the OUTSIDE! But Guerrera rolled out of the way avoiding it which sent Shane to a crashing end on the ground elbow first. It actually looked like Shane injured his arm on the landing. The ending see's Shane whip Guerrera into the ropes and run at him. Traci trips Guerrera not noticing Shane and Shane trips over Guerrera guilotining himself over the top rope. He falls to his back as Guerrera stands. Guerrera goes to the top rope and Traci tries to hold onto his feet but Guerrera kicks Traci off the apron onto her back. Guerrera stands on the top rope. Looks around and 450!!!!!! He lands right on Shane extremelly hard and stays their for the cover the ref comes over 1...2....3!!! Guerrera gets the win and starts to celebrate as Traci gets in the ring. Guerrera walks about the ramp signing autographs in the front row and stuff. But we then go back to the ring were we see Shane yelling at Traci. Eventually he pushes her away from him and he leaves.

Winner: Juventud Guerrera

Match Reaction = 50.8%

Match Quality = 82.6%

Overall Rating = 66.6%

Hardcore Match Hype Up by Don West, Mike Tenay, and Scott Hudson:

Mike Tenay: MY GOD FOLKS NEXT UP IS THE HARDCORE MATCH! SHELLEY VS STRYKER!!!!

Don West: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE TENAY!

Scott Hudson: Should be an amazing bout between two rivals next up on TNA's IMPACT!

Mike Tenay: After weeks of Collyer and Stryker being assaulted and insulted by Shelley and Jarrett last week the line was drawn as Chad Collyer was powerbombed off the 10 foot high stage onto the hard cement floor beneath. But tonight Matt Stryker has vowed revenge in a Hardcore match against "The Next JJ" Alex Shelley! This is all NEXT!

Overall Rating = 61.9%

Commercials are shown.

Hardcore Match: Matt Stryker vs Alex Shelley:

CRAZY and GREAT match up. It begins with a good 3 minutes of good solid wrestling between the two until finally Shelley brings a chair into the ring. He cracks it over Strykers head and Stryker falls to the canvas. Shelley makes the cover and gets a 2 and 3 quarter count. For about a minute or 2 Shelley and Stryker use the chair for some pretty nice spots inculding Stryker laying Shelley over the chair bridged. Stryker then jumped off the second rope elbow dropping right on the chest of Alex Shelley sending him onto his head which looked very sick. Eventually Shelley ran at Stryker and took a backdrop over the top rope. He over rotated a bit and landed on his feet for a split second before going to his back. Stryker got out of the ring and starts to kick the crap out of Shelley. They got on the stage and Stryker looked down at the guardrail. He tried to backdrop Shelley into the crowd but Shelley fought out of it. Shelley then threw Stryker in the air behind him but not in a backdrop. Stryker ended up landing throat first over the guardrail. Shelley had the advantage for most of the ending now on the stage as he just really beat the living crap out of Stryker. Eventually Stryker was bleeding and Shelley went for the Downward Spiral. Stryker ends up going down with it but pops up to his feet. As we look at the replay we notice he landed hand standing and nipped up from their. He turns around and kicks Shelley in the gut and STRYKER DRIVER!!!! The crowd goes crazy as Stryker makes the cover 1...2....3!!! STRYKER GETS THE WIN! He stands up and smiles then turns around and GUITAR OVER THE HEAD! April Pennington actually just hit Stryker with a guitar. Stryker starts to stagger and Jarrett comes out and grabs him. Jonny Fairplay isn't far behind with a chair which he sets up unfolded. Jarrett then hits the STROKE on Stryker so he lands face first right on the chair. Stryker bounces off and starts to twitch. Shelley gets up and goes to powerbomb Stryker off the stage but Stryker blocks security comes out and restrain Shelley and Jarrett after getting Stryker away from them. We then cut backstage were for some odd reason Abyss is with Scott Hudson.

Winner: Matt Stryker

Match Reaction = 43.1%

Match Quality = 66.2%

Overall Rating = 54.0%

Abyss wants to TALK?!?!:

We go backstage were we see Scott Hudson standing by Abyss in the interview area. Scott Hudson starts to speak.

Scott Hudson: So Abyss you wanted to actually talk to me tonight.

Abyss: rrrr.......arrrr........irrrrr.......

AJ Styles sudenlly walks by.

AJ Styles: Dude you suck!

AJ then walks past and just sorta dissapears into the hallway area.

Overall Rating = 65.3%

Commercials are shown.

Mike Tenay: Wow I can't beleive AJ just walked in and told Abyss he sucked and then walked past. That was a shocker if you ask me.

Don West: Yes it was Tenay.....

Mike Tenay: Sorry to cut you off Don but apparentlly Abyss just kicked in the door to Russo's office. Lets get some cameras back their.

Abyss wants a match with AJ:

We go backstage to Vince Russo's office which the door is broken open from Abyss kicking it in. Russo looks right in Abyss's face and speaks.

Vince Russo: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?! Breaking into my office like this! Knock and ask politelly next time you stupid big ass KANE LOOK ALIKE IDIOT!!! Now tell me what the hell you want so I can get your ass out of here.

Abyss: errr..grrrr.rrrrrr.ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russo jumps out of his chair and behind it and yells for security. Security comes filing in and stands between Abyss and Russo. Abyss then points at the TV Russo was whatching of an NWA Wildside match on.

Vince Russo: You want a match?

Abyss nods his head yes.

Vince Russo: Against who?

Abyss points to a picture of AJ Styles.

Vince Russo: AJ Styles is who you want to wrestle? When?

Abyss looks around and points to the ring.

Vince Russo: Right now?

Abyss nods his head yes again.

Vince Russo: Well then I guess AJ Styles vs Abyss is RIGHT NOW!!! So get to the ring.

Abyss leaves and Russo starts to breathe easier as we fade to the arena for the match.

Overall Rating = 65.3%

AJ Styles vs Abyss:

Alright match which has been seen a few times before already. Abyss beats on AJ for alot of it with power moves. At one point AJ ran at him full speed and took a clothesline that sent him really hard onto the back of his head. AJ sorta started to twitch after that and this gave Abyss the chance to pick him up and powerbomb him right onto his head. The crowd popped for that actually I think it was just because of how hard he landed and how truly sick it looked. AJ managed to get the moonsault reverse DDT onto Abyss for a 2 count but was then pushed up and thrown through the middle rope. AJ lands hard on his hip on the outside hard which might need to get checked out. Abyss goes onto the outside and waits for AJ to get up. He grabs AJ by the hand and pulls him into him. He grabs and lifts and hits the Blackhole Slam on the OUTSIDE! Abyss however can't make the pinfall on the outside so he rolls AJ into the ring and irish whips him again. He catches him and goes for the Blackhole Slam but AJ holds Abyss's arm and backflips over. He starts to hit Abyss in the back as he holds around his waist. Eventually Abyss falls forward and because AJ is holding his gut its onto his head. AJ attempts to set up for the Styles Clash but can't get it. He pushes him over and then leg drops him landing leg first on his throat. AJ goes to the apron and calls for the springboard 450. He jumps and out of no were Randy Myers jumps to the apron and pulls AJ backwards so AJ flies off the ropes to the harsh ground below. Apocalypse jumps over the rail and him and Randy begin to stomp away at AJ as the ref calls for the bell. Eventually Apocalypse picks AJ up for a crucifix powerbomb/grounded splash mountain bomb. Apocalypse ends up throwing AJ back like a Gory Bomb and Randy catches him in a downward spiral on his way down. Security then come out and lead Apocalypse and Randy backstage as we cut to pre-recorded interviews with Ted and Jack and Team Canada before their match.

Winner: AJ Styles

Match Reaction = 60.4%

Match Quality = 70.8%

Overall Rating = 60.9%

Scott Hudson Interviews Teddy Hart and Jack Evans:

We go to a pre-recorded quick interview with Ted Hart and Jack Evans conducted by Scott Hudson. Scott looks at Teddy and begins to speak.

Scott Hudson: Ted and Jack I would like to know what you two are thinking before this huge match finally pitting you 2 against your former Team Canada partners happens.

Teddy Hart: Scott in all honesty all I can think of is going out their and with my best friend Jack by my side beating the living hell out of Johnny Devine even if I have to go through a good friend in Petey Williams to do so. My hatred for Johnny Devine is more then any hatred for any person in this world. Me and Johnny were once good friends but now me and Johnny are great enemies. The hatred boils within us week after week. Till finally we crack and we have cracked. Tonight I hope will be the end of this but even if it is the end that doesn't mean i'm going back cause I can't handle Team Canada anymore I want to look out for myself and Jack.

Jack Evans: Scott all I can think of now is going out their to help Ted and thats all I really care about right now.

Teddy Hart: So Johnny take a deap breathe because in just a few minutes me and Jack are going to enter that ring and kick your ass!

we fade to the Team Canada interview.

Overall Rating = 63.1%

Scott Hudson interviews Team Canada:

We go to another pre-recorded interview this time featuring the remaining members of Team Canada in Coach Scott D'Amore, "Hotshot" Johnny Devine, and Petey Williams. Scott Hudson stares at them and begins to speak.

Scott Hudson: As I asked Ted and Jack earlier. What are you thinking going into this huge match finally pitting all of you together in this large battle against each other?

Petey Williams: Well honest......

Scott D'Amore: Petey shut up for a second. This time is for Johnny to get his hatred for Ted known to the world before he rips Ted's guts out from his own mouth.

Petey Williams: Then go to hell! I'll be out their only because i'm being forced to!

Petey stands up and walks away.

Johnny Devine: Stupid Windsor kid. Anyways though. Like Scott said this time is for me to get my hatred for Ted out to the world so they know why tonight I have to kill Ted. Tonight I will beat Ted into that mat till I get the 3 count and then I will beat on him until his blood is splattered over the ring. I will use a chair to spill his blood if I must. I will do all I can to possibly end his carrer tonight in the asylum. And if he doesn't like it he better learn to love it because it will be positivelly Devine and now Team Canada is going to go get ready for that match!

We fade to commercials as Devine and D'Amore leave the room.

Overall Rating = 75.0%

Final commercials are shown:

Mike Tenay: West this is going to be huge. Finally Team Canada vs Ted and Jack will happen. The diffrences will finally be settled. Who is the better team? We'll soon find out!

Don West: Your totally right Tenay. This will be a huge match and deciding factor in both the fate of Ted and Jack and Team Canada. I can't wait to see what all 4 pull out in this one.

Suddenlly Scott D'Amore comes walking down and sits down beside Tenay and Don.

Scott D'Amore: Listen guys. I don't how can I put this nicelly.......Trust you commentating this match alone. Theirfore i'll help you. But before it starts i've been told by Mr. Russo their is a video to be played.

Hype Video for Tag Match:

We see a video hyping the tag match which shows the problems in Team Canada so far including Devine's X-Title win and Ted's anger afterwards. The 6 man tag title win followed by Devine getting captainship and Ted going crazy. Going through all the things that have happened eventually reaching a picture of a bloody Jack Evans staring up at Ted as in the background you see Devine and D'Amore standing their laughing.

The Great Battle: Team Canada's Petey Williams and "Hotshot Captain" Johnny Devine vs Jack Evans and Teddy "Terminator" Hart:

The match began with Ted and Petey in the ring. They start going for each others arms one grabbing and the other pushing away. Ted eventually jumps and hits a nice dropkick to send Petey to his back. Ted waits for him to stand up and he hooks him in a headlock and takes him over. This begins about a minute long of chain wrestling before Ted makes the tag out to Jack. Jack gets in the ring and locks up with Petey. Jack manages to get a snapmare which goes into about 2 minutes of chain wrestling which was suprisinglly very very well done. Eventually it ends however with Petey whipping Jack at a turnbuckle and Jack runs up and moonsaults which looks extremelly nice. Jack makes the cover 1...2.... Devine gets in the ring and kicks Jack in the back of the head then DDT's him and Jack lands spiked. Devine pulls Petey over to his corner and tags himself in. Devine gets in and starts to kick the hell out of Jack. Devine then beats on Jack for a few minutes before going to the top rope. Devine goes for the Shooting Star Press but Jack moves and Devine lands face first on the canvas. Jack makes the tag to Ted as Devine gets up. Devine turns around and is confronted by Ted. Devine quicklly runs and tags into Petey. Petey gets in the ring and dropkicks Ted and starts to brawl on him majorlly. Ted eventually manages to get him down with the headlock twist fujiwara spot. He then picks him up and whips him into the corner. Petey hits hard and walks out and takes a harsh kick to the gut. Ted then goes to the top rope and looks at Petey and jumps. He ends up upside down in the air as he lands on Petey's shoulders. He then swings his legs down and hits the Terminator DDT. The crowd lets out a large cheer as Ted goes up to the top rope again. He comes off the top with a Shooting Star Press and turns it into an Elbow Drop which he calls the Hart Attack SSP V2.0. However Petey rolls and Ted lands hard on his head and elbow. Petey makes the tag into Devine and Devine gets into the ring. Devine starts to kick at Ted and eventually slams him in the middle of the ring. Devine goes up to the top rope and yells for the Devine Interventions. He goes for the moonsault and tucks in for the frogsplash at the end. He untucks and AGAIN someone moves this time Ted. Devine lands on his gut and him and Ted both crawl to their corners and tag out to their partners. Devine gets out of the ring and Petey gets in as Jack springboards to the top rope. However he slipped off the top rope and lands on Ted. Once he gets up he turns right into the CANADIAN DESTROYER!!!! The crowd lets out a large "Holy ****!" chant for the move. Petey makes the cover 1.....2.....3!!!! Petey gets the pin and smiles Devine then gets in the ring and starts to celebrate pushing Petey away sorta.

Winners: Team Canada

Match Reaction = 48.5%

Match Quality = 91.2%

Overall Rating = 63.4%

O MY GOD!:

Scott D'Amore gets into the ring with Devine and Petey. They push Jack out of the ring and look at a coughing Teddy Hart after the harsh landing on his gut from a falling Jack Evans. D'Amore calls for a microphone. Its given to him and he begins to speak.

Scott D'Amore: Well well well Teddy. Seems like your the one whose been defeated and because of who? Your own buddy slipping off the top rope. The same guy you trained to do that flippy no technique **** fell off the ropes. Funny isn't it? GET UP YOU PEICE OF CRAP! BE A MAN!

Ted starts to stand and Devine slaps him and kicks him in the chest. Ted falls to his back again and looks up coughing.

Scott D'Amore: Ted you may think this is over but its far from over! KICK HIS ASS!

Devine starts to beat on Ted and so does D'Amore. They tell Petey to help but Petey tells them to go to hell and tries to pull them off of Ted. Devine gets up and starts to brawl with Petey as D'Amore gets out of the ring and grabs a chair. He gets back in and cracks it over Petey's back and they roll him out of the ring. D'Amore then sets up the chair and Devine sits on it with the microphone. D'Amore keeps kicking Ted in the face as Devine speaks.

Johnny Devine: I told you i'd kill you tonight Ted and i'm going to keep my promise. I may not be able to kill you as a person because of law but I will kill your carrer. By the time me and D'Amore are through with you right now you will be dead!

Devine gets up and tries to DDT Ted face first onto the chair but Ted blocks it and backdrops him. Ted then turns around and blocks a punch from D'Amore. He kicks D'Amore in the gut then DDT's him onto the chair. D'Amore rolls out of the ring in pain as Devine gets up. Devine rushes Ted into the corner but Ted turns him around and they start to brawl in the corner. They beat on each other till both are almost knocked out. Suddenlly Ted starts to punch Devine hard in the head and Devine is sorta just closing his eyes and falling into the corner more and more each time he gets hit. Jack Evans then gets in the ring and grabs the chair. He tells Ted to move and Ted does so. Jack then walks forward. He looks at Devine and suddenlly Devine's eyes open wide. Both Jack and Devine get this evil smile on their face. Jack then spins around and knocks Ted out with the chair. Ted falls to the ground and both Devine and Jack start to kick him in the chest and head. Devine goes to the top rope and then hits the Devine Intervention moonsault on Ted. Ted starts to cough and they then slam his throat on the chair and he begins to cough up blood. They yell at D'Amore whose getting up and he pulls out a table from ringside. Jack starts yelling "Did you really think i'd accidentlly fall off the top rope like that right onto you?" at Ted and many other things that can't be repeated and will be bleeped out. D'Amore sets up the table as Devine takes Ted to the outside. They set Ted up on the table and Jack goes to the top rope. He prays and lets out a big breathe. He then jumps up and DOUBLE MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE TABLE ON THE OUTSIDE. Ted starts to twitch as Jack starts rolling around holding his gut. Devine and D'Amore manage to help Jack up whose coughing alot and they lift Ted in the ring. Devine then puts one foot on Ted's chest as him, D'Amore, and Jack hold their arms up and we fade to the end of the show.

Overall Rating = 57.9%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 63.1%.

user posted image

Get ready for another exciting week of TNA Impact! But first lets recap the end of last week.

Last week Jack Evans did the un-thinkable. He turned on his partner, his trainer, and most importantlly his friend! To join what has now come to be the Darkerside of Team Canada. Jack took Ted down with a chair. Then proceeded to go to the top rope and blast Teddy with a double moonsault through a table. Due to the hainess and brutal attack by Jack, Johnny Devine, and Scott D'Amore Teddy will not be at Impact this week. Johnny and Jack better realize they were two very lucky people because if Ted was their i'm sure their would be hell to pay.

Another thing is the beat down of Matt Stryker after his victory over "The Next JJ" Alex Shelley in the hardcore bout. Will Stryker get his revenge?

Also AJ Styles defeated Abyss. But by disqualification after the not so shocking interference from Anti-TNA Apocalypse and Randy Myers. The Stampede Wrestling duo stormed the ringside area ripping AJ off the apron. Then pounding on him with a series of stomps followed up by a brutal and great tag team move. This week we have Randy and Apoc vs AJ and a partner of his choice booked and ready to go. The best part is Mike Blaze has been told by TNA Management and by TNA Management we mean the higher ups from Vince Russo. That he will be barred from going to the ring and if he goes near the ring at all he will be suspended!

Also this week we will announce the main event for the Tokyo Dome show run by as joined TNA and NJPW.

So make sure to tune into TNA Impact this week for all the details! DON'T FORGET!

user posted image

The Show Opens with Team Canada:

We go to a sit down interview live backstage to begin to show. We see Scott Hudson sitting across from members of Team Canada, Johnny Devine and Jack Evans. Hudson begins to speak.

Scott Hudson: First I must ask where is Scott D'Amore and Petey Williams?

Johnny Devine: Scott isn't here tonight. He's up in windsor training some more great Canadian's to possibilly come up and join Team Canada in Teddy Harts place. Petey is wrestling in NWA Wildside representing Team Canada tonight in a match with Jason Cross and Jimmy Rave.

Scott Hudson: Alright anyways. I feel I must ask about the beat down you gave Teddy Hart last week. First Devine what brought you to the point of coming close to killing Teddy Hart.

Johnny Devine: Just the simple fact that Ted turned on me. He took me down over the X-Title. I'm stealing his spot light and he can't handle it. So I had to eliminate him from the equastion. Now theirs no problems between me and Ted because Ted isn't here and won't be here for a long long time!

Scott Hudson: Alright. Now Jack what possesed you to turn on Teddy like that?

Jack Evans: First off Scott. You may realize i'm alittle more open in my talking now. For the simple fact that I no longer have to make sure what I say goes along with what Ted wants to hear. For years I was living in Teddy's shadow. But i've overcome that shadow and i'm the biggest name in the indy's now. I'm the talent that every promotiong wants. Thats because i'm Jack FREAKIN EVANS! Not because i'm trained by Teddy Hart or "Teddy Harts Partner". No its because i'm me. And i'm better then Ted ever will be. So I felt I had to finally step out of the Ted Hart shadow in TNA. And guess what Scott. I did just that. Except I didn't step out of his shadow. I leaped out of the shadow. Now Teddy is standing below me. In a shaded area. Looking up at me as my body circles him in the form of a silhouette. The form of a shadow. Now Ted know how I.......

A man that we only see from behind wearing a hooded sweater walks into the scene.

Jack Evans: What the hell are you doing here? And who the hell are you?

Person: First of all you must know I am the "Informent" or thats how you will know me until I feel it is time to reveal myself. Jack I am here for one reason. That reason is to inform you and Devine of a change in plans for tonight. You see the way it was set was you two would get the night off. But the TNA Board of Directors have decided diffrent. Tonight Jack Evans will face off against Legend in a "No Top Rope" clause match. The rule being if you go to the top rope or try to fly from any of the ropes. You will be disqualified. Then Mr. Devine. Tonight you will defend your X-Title. Against no one. BUT TWO! Major X-Division stars. In a revolutionary match. The Ladder Match! Your opponents will be Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian! But thats all for me. See you later.

"The Informent" walks away as Jack and Devine look shocked and angry.

Overall Rating = 75.2%

AJ Styles talks to the Informent:

We go backstage and see The Informent from behind just as before. But infront of him you can see AJ Styles.

The Informent: AJ I just wanted to tell you. Tonight directlly after your match your opponent for the Tokyo Dome Show will be announced. So AJ. I suggest you stick in the ring after your match because Mr. Russo would like to say this to you directlly.

Commercials are show.

Legend vs Jack Evans:

The match was alright. Best it could be for such mismatched styles. Jack wents to the top at one point but was reminded that if he did anything offensive off of it he would be disqualified. So he jumped down and went at it with Legend. Who in turn literally whipped Jack 20 feet across the ring corner to corner more then once. The ending saw Jack actually doing all his flip spots FROM THE GROUND. Eventually hitting a running 450 he made the cover 1...2... Legend pushes Jack off him barelly who lands on the ref. At this exact time Kevin Northcutt hits the ring. He grabs Jack and picks him up in a Tiger Driver. He then jumps back quicklly in what can only be described as the sickest move of all time dropping Jack Evans right onto his head. The move known as The Tiger Driver '91. Legend then gets up and yells for the Tiger Driver '04. Which must be the huge move he unveiled at the last BCW show. He grabs Jacks arms. Then his legs as well and picks him up so he's wrapped like a ball. He then drops to his knee's tombstoning Jack. Jack bounces about a foot in the air then lands on his face. Legend makes the cover and the ref counts 1...2...3 and the match ends.

Winner: Legend

Match Reaction = 33.5%

Match Quality = 74.8%

Overall Rating = 46.9%

Commercials are show.

Mike Tenay: WOW! Don that was an amazing move.

Don West: You got that right Tenay. Never have I seen such a devastating move!

Mike Tenay: Wait Jonny Fairplay wants a word backstage with his team now known as "The Country".

Matt Stryker crashes Fairplay's parade:

We go backstage to see The Country. Which is the stable of Fairplay, Shelley, Jarrett, and April Pennington. Fairplay looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Johnny Fairplay: You know its funny. First we take out Dean Malenko.....I mean Dean Malenko Jr.....I mean Crap Collyer...... no wait what was it? O who gives a **** that crappy guy that teams with Matt Stryker is his name. But yea first we took him out. Now we almost took out Stryker. After Alex over here lost to Stryker which he's redeemed him self for by buying us a few rounds of shots. Anyways though we would have taken out Stryker if not for the security. The stupid god damn black shirt security guards. Including that idiot Chris Vaugn and his partner who I can't even remember the name of right now. Which is why next week on IMPACT i'm asking Vince Russo if Shelley and Jarrett can face Vaugn and his partner whatever his name is in a match! Just to show Stryker and Crap Collyer what their up ag......

Suddenlly the door busts open and its Stryker standing with a chair. He looks and yells "YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!" Strkyer then cracks the chair over Shelley's head. Jarrett starts to run at Stryker after this and Stryker cracks the chair over his head. He then looks at the chair and its broken. So he drops it and starts beating on Fairplay with his bare hands. Fairplay starts holding his head and yelling the words "Please Stop PLEASE!!!!" So Stryker stops. He then feels a hand on his back and gets ready to punch. April almost gets punched but Stryker stops himself. He just looks and walks away. We then fade out to the ring where the Ladder Match is about to happen.

Overall Rating = 55.2%

Mike Tenay: Wow. That was odd. What I don't understand is after April trying to help take out Stryker all this time. Why didn't he hit her?

Don West: Maybe he can't drop his values no matter how angry he is. Maybe he's actually a good guy which is rare in this business.

Mike Tenay: Your probablly right Don. But we have the ladder match starting right now.

X-Title Ladder Match: Johnny Devine© vs Frankie Kazarian vs Michael Shane:

Amazing match here. It began with a solid 5 minutes of chain wrestling traded off between the 3. Which was very nice considering most ladder matches are just spot fests. After both Devine and Michael were both shown up by Kazarian in the chain wrestling department they went for the ladder. They both grabbed it at ringside and started fighting over it. Kazarian then did an amazing swanton type flip over the top landing on the ladder knocking both Shane and Devine down. Eventually the ladder was brought into the ring and their were a few cool spots that i've never seen before. One of which was Michael Shane was getting up on the outside while a ladder was set up in the corner. Johnny Devine tried to backdrop Kazarian onto the ladder. But Kazarian got a slight extra rotation in and landed on his feet on the ladder. He then ran up the ladder and double stomped on the top so it swung back up and hit Devine in the face. Then it sent Kazarian flying with a crossbody onto Shane. The end however saw quiet possiblly the biggest spot i've seen in awhile. 3 tables were stacked on the outside and the ladder was right near the ropes. Kazarian and Devine were both on the top of the ladder and Kazarian went for the one man Spanish Fly but suddenlly Scott D'Amore who we all thought was gone hits the ring and cracks a hockey stick over the back of Kazarian. Devine manages to get away as Shane grabs D'Amore and whips him out of the ring. Shane climbs and grabs Kazarian and goes for a back suplex off the ladder. But Kazarian blocks. Devine then gets on the top of the ladder with his back towards Shane and Kazarian. He jumps backwards and catches Shanes head with his legs and REVERSE HURRICANRANA! Shane and Kazarian both backflip off the ladder to the outside. Lucky for them their were some tables to break their fall before the ground. Devine then stands up holding his knee from the harsh landing. He climbs the ladder and grabs his title. He then gets down and celebrates with Coach D'Amore as we fade to commercial.

Winner and STILL X-Division Champion: Johnny Devine

Match Reaction = 72.0%

Match Quality = 81.6%

Overall Rating = 82.1%

Final Commercial break.

Mike Tenay: WOW! What a match! But what was that with the interference. It ruined the end completelly. I didn't even think D'Amore was here after Devine said he was up in Windsor training some new guys for Team Canada.

Don West: I didn't think he was here either Tenay but that doesn't change that the match was amazing. But we've got AJ Styles and a mystery partner vs Apocalypse and Randy Myers coming up like right now Tenay.

Mike Tenay: You're right Don. This should be huge. Lets get to it right now!

AJ Styles and ??? vs Apocalypse and Randy Myers:

Apocalypse and Randy Myers were in the ring as "I Am" hits and AJ comes walking out with his vest on and a t-shirt holding a microphone. AJ looks around and begins to speak.

AJ Styles: You know. After I went and got this match booked. I had a problem. I truly had no idea who I would get to be my partner. So I went through a list and found only one person. I thought was good enough to help me take down you two idiots. But the problem was..... he was injured. So I gave him a call and asked if it was healed yet. He said it needed another week or so. But then he told me he heard about this match I was having. Then I asked him "Well would you be my partner? Even on an injury?" and he said yes. But you know i'm sure when he said Yes to me. He was down on his knees. Pointing to the sky BECAUSE HE IS SUICIDAL, GENOCIDIAL, HOMICIDIAL! And has a weird obsessiong with pointing......

The music then hit and from behind to huge cheers comes SABU!!! With a springboard clothesline onto Randy and Apoc. AJ then runs down the ramp and the match begins. It was a great match of course. Some cool spots from AJ, Apoc and Randy. While Sabu did his usual mark out spots. At one point Apoc was on the outside laying on the announce table and Sabu did a springboard. As he did the springboard AJ threw a chair to him. Sabu caught it and did the Arabian Facebuster onto Apoc on the table and the crowd went crazy. AJ and Randy then fought in the ring and we saw Randy actually pull off a really nice springboard moonsault. Randy got a 2 count on the moonsault as Sabu got in the ring and kicked Randy in the head. He then set up the chair in a sitting position. AJ got up and grabbed Randy as Sabu stood near the ropes. AJ then got Randy in a Styles Clash and STYLES CLASH ON RANDY MYERS! As they landed Sabu ran and jumped over them. AJ quicklly turned Randy to his stomach and got out of the way as Sabu jumped from the chair.... to the top..... into a..... MOONSAULT! TRIPLE JUMP MOONSAULT FROM SABU ONTO RANDY MYERS! The ref quicklly makes the count 1....2....3!!!! The crowd goes crazy as Sabu gets up and starts to celebrate with AJ and Randy rolls out of the ring. Randy goes over and helps Apoc up and they leave as AJ and Sabu continue to celebrate.

Winners: AJ Styles and SABU!

Match Reaction = 62.2%

Match Quality = 74.7%

Overall Rating = 65.3%

AJ Styles opponent for "The Tokyo Dome" is announced:

AJ and Sabu continue to celebrate and all of a sudden Vince Russo's theme hits. He comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He looks to the ring with a now stopped and standing AJ and Sabu. He begins to speak.

Vince Russo: First of all. Welcome back Sabu!

The crowd begins to cheer loudlly as Sabu points to the sky.

Vince Russo: But now get your ass out of the ring. Because I would like to talk to AJ.

The crowd begins to boo now as Sabu leaves.

Vince Russo: AJ. I've been looking for a worthy opponent from Japan to face you at The Tokyo Dome show. Now by worthy I don't mean someone who would have a good match with you. I mean someone who would beat you. With ease and take that title away from you. Up until today, I could not find one. But unlucky for you. I found one today. I found someone who will not only take your title from you, but he will KILL YOU! You've think you've felt stiffness in the ring? I don't beleive you have. Because you haven't. Until you face the opponent I have found for you. On September 19th inside the Tokyo Dome. You will face MASAHIRO CHONO!!!!! FOR THE NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BELT! But to make this even bigger. It will be 2/3 FALLS! Now get out of the ring cause this shows over!

Overall Rating = 75.5%

Overall Show Rating: 67.1%.

user posted image

Another big TNA IMPACT this week. But look at the banner and see that. Thats right Masahiro Chono's debut in TNA THIS WEEK!

No he will not be wrestling. But he will be live from the IMPACT Arena. You see last week Masahiro Chono was announced as AJ Styles big opponent for the Tokyo Dome show. This will be Chono's first appearnce in America since his NWO days in WCW.

Speaking of something that has to do with AJ Styles. It has also been announced that AJ Styles will face Randy Myers in a one on one match this week. Aswell as SABU vs Apocalypse in a HARDCORE MATCH!

Also The Country/Team J/Whatever their calling themselves now. The team of Shelley and Jarrett we will call them. Will take on the Black Shrit Security of Chris Vaugn and Rick Santel!

Also Johnny Devine is being forced to put his X-Title on the line against Michael Shane, Frankie Kazarian, and now his own groups PETEY WILLIAMS in a Ultimate X Match!

So tune into TNA IMPACT this week for all this and MORE!

user posted image

Ultimate X-Title Match: Johnny Devine vs Petey Williams vs Frankie Kazarian vs Michael Shane:

ABSOLUTELLY AMAZING MATCH! At one point Devine and Kazarian were looking face to face while holding onto the wires. Devine then swung his feet up and caught Kazarians head and Hurricanranaed him from the wires! Another cool spot performed by Michael Shane was Kazarian laid out on the outside and Shane was on the wire closest to Kazarian. Devine coming from behind on Shane and Petey from the right. Shane decided to save himself but take out Kazarian. Shane swung himself and then let go. He then fell to the ground hitting the Picture Perfect Elbow on Kazarian to a nice pop from the crowd. But by far the most amazing spot in this match did not even involve the wires. Well other then for balance atleast. Kazarian and Shane had set a table up on the outside which both tried to put each other through but didn't workout. Devine tried to get on the wires from the top and Petey came running and tripped him. Petey then got to the top rope. He hooked Devine up and held the wires for balance. He then took a deap breath. And he....he.....he..... FLIPPED! CANADIAN DESTROYER FROM THE TOP TO THE OUTSIDE THROUGH A GOD DAMN TABLE! For a good couple of minutes after this Petey and Devine were laying down and out on the outside while Shane and Kazarian were fighting in the ring. As Devine and Petey get back in the ring Kazarian and Shane run into the ref knocking him down. Kazarian then throws Shane over the top and goes for Devine. Devine and Kazarian begin to brawl as Petey climbs the turnbuckle to get to the wires. Suddenlly Teddy Hart appears on the big screen and yells for Devine. Devine looks up and just stands motionless. Shane pulls Kazarian out of the ring and they brawl on the outside. We then notice Petey and he is trying to grab the X-Title off the wires. Devine eventually notices and pulls on Petey's legs and Petey pulls the X-Title down with him. But the ref is out and out of nowhere comes Scott D'Amore. He cracks a hockey stick over the head of Petey and Petey drops the X-Title. Devine then grabs the title. He then drops to the canvas underneath the middle of the wires as to look like he fell with the belt. D'Amore gets out of the ring as the ref stands up. He see's devine holding the title and calls for the bell. DEVINE KEEPS THE TITLE BY CHEATING!

Winner and STILL X-Division champion: Johnny Devine

Match Reaction = 71.9%

Match Quality = 83.4%

Overall Rating = 81.3%

Teddy Hart promises revenge on Devine:

We see Teddy still on the screen. We then go backstage were Ted is sitting in a chair. He looks to the screen and begins to speak.

Teddy Hart: Johnny.... Johnny.... Johnny.... You may have thought you were done with me. But you were wrong. Terriblly wrong. You see Johnny last week and this week you got lucky. Very lucky because last week I wasn't cleared to be at the building. Not to mention wrestle. But this week i'm not cleared to wrestle either and I don't want to risk my health tonight to fight with you. When soon I can beat you down and take that X-title. So Devine. I just want to tell you that you and Jack better what your backs. Because once I return next week I promise my revenge will start. It may just be indirectlly attached to you for a few weeks. But just remember. I do promise revenge and that revenge will come when you least expect it Johnny. Just you wait and see. It all begins next week!

Ted then fades off the screen as the show fades to commercial.

Overall Rating = 51.0%

Commercials are shown.

Mike Tenay: Wow. What an amazing match and TEDDY HART! Back NEXT WEEK!

Don West: My god Tenay the revenge begins next week Teddy says. But what will he do. This is gonna be a thing to see.

Mike Tenay: No doubt about that Don. But right now its about time we get to The Country of Jarrett and Shelley vs The Blackshirt Security team of Chris Vaugn and Rick Santel.

The Country(Jeff Jarrett and Alex Shelley) vs The Blackshirts(Chris Vaugn and Rick Santel):

Bassiclly a 4 minute squash match. I think Vaugn and Santel got a double suplex in on Shelley but other then that and a few punches that was about it. The end saw Shelley hit Santel with the Shell Shock on the outside knocking him out as Jarrett hit Vaugn with The Stroke on the inside. Jarrett then made the cover for the 1...2....3! Shelley then rolled Santel into the ring. Jarrett grabbed 2 guitars and handed Shelley one. Jarrett then set Vaugn up in one corner as Shelley set Santel up in another. They both got their guitars ready and suddenlly MATT STRYKER! Hits the ring. He elbows Shelley really hard in the head and Shelley drops the guitar and stumbles. He then does the same to Jarrett who has the same reaction. Stryker then picks up both guitars and as Shelley and Jarrett turn around looking at him he swings both down. Breaking them both over the heads of Shelley and Jarrett. Stryker then takes the microphone.

Matt Stryker: I may not be the most charismatic guy in this building. Or even this ring for that matter. But I know how to say this. Two weeks from now you two are gonna be completelly and utterlly screwed. Because in two weeks Chad Collyer makes his return and he aint happy. BUT! Next week I had alittle idea. I spoke to Vince Russo about this as well. You see next week DEAN MALENKO! WILL COME OUT OF RETIREMENT! In a tag match. Me and Malenko vs the two of you! This is just a taste of what your gonna get when Chad gets back!

Stryker then drops the mic and leaves as we go to a camera backstage.

Winners: The Country

Match Reaction = 35.2%

Match Quality = 66.5%

Overall Rating = 48.2%

O MY GOD!:

We go backstage were we see Sabu getting ready for his match. He then starts walking down the hall towards the entrance. All of a sudden Apocalypse walks up to Sabu.

Apocalypse: Sabu! Why are you trying to fight me? You're just a washed up old hasbeen.

Sabu pushes Apoc and they start to argue. Apoc goes to punch Sabu but Sabu catches his hand. Sabu gets atleast 3 good punches in before Apoc kicks upwards and low blows Sabu. Sabu drops to his knee's in pain. Apoc then picks him up and whips him into a wall. He then goes to irish whip him and then pulls him back towards the wrong way and Sabu goes flying doing a front flip through a WINDOW! The crowd boos loudlly as Apoc looks at the shattered window and a bloody Sabu and smiles. We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 47.2%

Commercials are shown.

Mike Tenay: O my. I'm not sure if we're going to be having this hardcore match any longer after what just went down.

Don West: You may be right. I just hope Sabu isn't injured yet again after that helacious act.

Mike Tenay: Well Apocalypse is in the ring. We can just hope Sabu gets out here for this one.

Hardcore Match: Apocalypse vs Sabu:

We see Apocaylpse and Mike Blaze who came out with him standing in the ring awaiting Sabu. After about 30 seconds Apoc demands a mic.

Apocalypse: Hey Rudy Charles. Count to ten and award me this match or i'll kill you!

Charles scared rings the bell and beings to count. 1.....2......3.......4.......5.......6.......7.......8.......9........ the lights go out. Within seconds they go back on. SABU STANDS INFRONT OF APOC IN THE RING! With a bloody back and all Sabu is out their. Apoc and Mike both jump back scared and Sabu hits a double dropkick. Mike goes rolling out of the ring as Apoc and Sabu begin the match. This was overall a very good match for a hardcore match with some brutal brutal spots. Along with some of the stiffest chair shots in the history of the business. The most freaky thing were I think we were all scared for Sabu was sort of a re-incarnation of a classic Sabu vs Taz ECW moment. Apoc had a table set up over the ring apron and the guardrail. Sabu went to irish whip Apoc but Apoc reversed. Sabu ran and ended up going back at Apoc. Apoc ducked and gave Sabu the highest possible backdrop over the top. Sabu actually landed on his head going through the table. Then because of the guardrail being so close landed folded on the ground. Needless to say Sabu seemed knocked out for a good minute or so as Apoc taunted and their was no sign of life from Sabu. Eventually Apoc went to the outside and kicked Sabu who finally reacted by grabbing his shoulder. Apoc rolled Sabu into the ring then grabbed 2 chairs out from under the apron. He then grabs a table. He slided all 3 things into the ring. He then sets up the table. Then sets up the chairs on the table so close that their like a metal table. He then takes Sabu to the top rope and calls for the Jesus Driver. He lifts Sabu but Sabu kicks away and pulls the whole reversal into DDT spot THROUGH THE CHAIRS AND TABLE!!!! The crowd starts chanting "Holy ****! Holy ****!" as both of them lay motionless in the ring. The end see's 2 chairs set up across from each other. Sabu sets Apoc on one chair and calls for a triple jump cross body. He does the triple jump then spins for the crossbody. But Mike gets in the ring and pushes Apoc to the ground. Sabu however lands with his FEET standing on the chair. He then jumps from the chair and lands on Mikes shoulders. He pushes off doing the moonsault and the force sends Mike flying out of the ring. Sabu lands with a version of the Triple Jump Moonsault onto Apoc. Sabu covers 1...2....3!!! SABU WINS!!!!! Both lay on the ground in pain as Mike gets pissed and walks backstage. EMT's then come running down to the ring to check on Sabu and Apoc as we go backstage.

Winner: Sabu

Match Reaction = 61.8%

Match Quality = 65.2%

Overall Rating = 64.0%

AJ Styles warms up:

We go backstage were we see AJ Styles taping up his wrists and praying before he goes out their for his big match with Randy Myers. Eventually we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 70.8%

Final commercial break.

Mike Tenay: WHAT A MATCH! I CAN'T BELEIVE WHAT WE JUST WITNESSED! But up next Randy and AJ!

Don West: DAMN! You got that right that was one amazing match. I didn't even think Sabu would be back out here not to mention winning a match AND having such a good match aswell.

Mike Tenay: I think Sabu has proven that even at his age and the condition his body is in he can still go with the best of the youngsters. Even with everything stacked up against him.

Don West: I've never agreed with you more Tenay. But Tenay I think its about time we get to the ring for this match between Randy Myers and AJ Styles!

Mike Tenay: I think your right Don. Lets take it to the ring.

AJ Styles vs Randy Myers:

Great match here. With lots of innovative things and a good amount of basic chain wrestling aswell. The first order of business though was Mike Blaze being thrown out of ringside before the match started. After he left we were treated to 5 minutes of Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle style extended chain wrestling. Which was amazing to see to say the least if you respect the art of psychology and mat work. To end the sequence they pulled out the basic cruisers spot of. Randy trips AJ, Pin, 1.... AJ kicks out, AJ trips Randy, Pin, 1..... Randy kicks out, both nip up. The crowd then all stood up and clapped for the two who acknowledge the cheers. AJ by looking around receiving the respect. Randy by yelling "SHUT THE HELL UP! I DON'T NEED YOUR CHEERS! And you sure as hell shouldn't be cheering for this ass!" which then got the boos started on Randy. AJ then began to get a good advantage over Randy but was eventually brought down with an eye rake which got even more boos against Randy out of the crowd. Eventually Randy whipped AJ to the corner and a sprung to the second rope and did a backflip catching Randy in the reverse DDT then hitting it as a nice turn around. AJ went for the cover 1...2.... Randy kicks out. The crowd boo's as AJ gets up and Randy stays on his knee's and yells to the ref that someones coming from the crowd. The ref turns and Randy low blows AJ and gets the advantage back and starts to hit some nice moves. Randy then yells for the Spin Cycle(full nelson and spin the opponent into a downward spiral). Randy makes the pin 1....2... AJ KICKS OUT! Randy yells "WHAT THE HELL! THATS MY FINISH!" AJ gets up and blocks a punch then hits 1 punch, 2 punch, SPINNING CLOTHESLINE! The crowd goes crazy as AJ starts to stomp on Randy. AJ then runs to the ropes as Randy gets back up. Randy goes for a backdrop and AJ goes over the top and lands on his feet on the apron. AJ then does a springboard and sunset flips Randy. AJ then goes for the Styles Clash. But Randy blocks. AJ then gets out from the Styles Clash position then lifts Randy into a huge powerbomb. AJ then looks around and goes to the top rope. He calls for the Spiral Tap. We see AJ flip while spinning but before landing the lights go out. About a minute later the lights go back on and AJ's down with..... MASAHIRO CHONO STANDING OVER HIM! The crowd is booing at Chono and he looks around the arena as we fade ending the show.

Winner: No Contest

Match Reaction = 64.4%

Match Quality = 76.7%

Overall Rating = 75.3%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 53.1%.

user posted image

A new IMPACT as usual this week. But this week is different. With one blackout and a stand over our champion. The Japanese superstar has seeminglly taken over TNA. Vince Russo is listening to everything Chono tells him. Which is why this week AJ Styles will go against not one.... not 2...... not 3...... BUT 4 diffrent wrestlers in a handicap match. Those wrestlers will be Mike Blaze, Randy Myers, Apocalypse, AND MASAHIRO CHONO! It should be one hell of a battle for AJ. One can only fathim what will happen in this one.

But speaking of Apocalypse in a match. Last week we saw a brutal and devastating Hardcore match between Apocalypse and Sabu. The match was Hardcore to the bone with chairs, tables, and everything else but the kitchen sink. But the big deal is what happened before the match. Sabu was thrown through a window backstage and suffered a concusion and major lacerations on his back from the flip through the glass. But Sabu says he will be here this week. Not as an in ring competitor but to get revenge on the man they call Apocalypse.

Another major thing to talk about on this show. Is the return of DEAN MALENKO TO IN RING ACTION! After almost 2 years of not wrestling Dean Malenko has come out of retirement to join forces with his prized trainee's(Chad Collyer) partner. Matt Stryker. They will go 2 on 2 against The Country of Jeff Jarrett and Alex Shelley who almost ended the carrer of Chad Collyer!

Also Johnny Devine and Jack Evans will be in action. But were not exactlly sure against who. But speaking of Devine and Evans. Teddy Hart will make his return this week and he has vowed revenge upon the man who took Team Canada Captainship from Ted and a man that was once Teddy's best friend. Ted says that it may not be a direct attack just yet. But when they least expect it Teddy will strike with his direct attack against the two and give them what they deserve.

So tune into IMPACT this week to see all this action and more!

user posted image

Sabu asks AJ if he wants help:

We start the show backstage and Sabu talks to AJ.

Sabu: AJ I don't usually talk not to mention ask something like this. But are you sure you don't want help tonight against those 4?

AJ Styles: Man. I told you. I gotta do this on my own. I've gotta prove to myself that I truly am better then those guys. It's up to me not you. Thanks anyways.

AJ then walks away as we fade to the arena.

Overall Rating = 66.6%

Mike Tenay: I still can't beleive Russo is forcing AJ to face 4 diffrent wrestlers at the same time. It's just not right.

Don West: I agree Tenay. This shouldn't be happening this way.

Mike Tenay: I guess theirs nothing anyone can do though. We better get to our first match.

Team Canada(Johnny Devine and Jack Evans) w/Scott D'Amore vs Team Mexico(Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza):

Pretty good match with some nice spots from these guys. One of which was Evans hitting the corkscrew 630 on Garza but Juvi breaking up the fall on a count of 2. Devine hit the Devine Interventions(Frogsplash moonsault) on Juvi but was broken up at 2 by Garza. This then brought on the flying from Juvi and Garza. Garza managed to hit Evans with the Torneilo but only got a 2 when Devine broken up the fall. Juvi then hit the 450 for the first time in awhile on Devine. He got a 2 count but was then pulled out of the ring by D'Amore. The crowd started booing loudlly but then it turned to cheers as referee Fred Richards sent D'Amore to the back. As D'Amore walked up the ramp suddenlly Teddy Hart appeared on the big screen.

Teddy Hart: Hey Devine! I'MMMMMM BACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

Devine just stared at the screen and eventually the screen went black. Devine then turned around and got planted with a Juvi Driver from Guerrera who then made the cover for the 1...2....3!!! We then fade to commercial.

Winners: Team Mexico

Match Reaction = 43.4%

Match Quality = 86.0%

Overall Rating = 65.3%

Commercials are shown.

Petey Williams down and out backstage:

We go backstage and Devine and Jack are looking for Ted. They suddenlly come across Petey Williams whose laying on the ground with blood pouring from his forehead and a chair to the side of him. We then fade to the ring.

Overall Rating = 63.3%

Teddy Hart thretens Team Canada:

As we get back to the ring suddenlly Ted Hart's theme song hits. He comes walking down the ramp and gets onto the apron of the ring. He asks for a microphone and is given one. He then climbs to the top and yells "I'MMMMMM BACCCCKKKKK!!!" and does a backflip landing on his feet in the ring. He then looks to the crowd and begins to speak.

Teddy Hart: First of all. Sorry Petey but I had to send a message in some fashion. Devine you see how Petey is laying their covered in blood? Looking like death? Devine thats going to happen to you. But lucky for you, you were never my best friend. So Jack just imagine whats gonna happen to you when I get my hands on you. You honestlly think you can get away with beating me down and trying to end my carrer? I don't think so! Like come on guys if you were gonna do that you should have finished the job. Because i'm not gonna lay down till you KILL ME! And beleive me it will take a hell of alot more then a ****ty double moonsault and a crappy moonsault that looks like you user posted imageed up and flipped while doing a frogsplash to keep me down! Just you wait and see. Sooner then later your gonna lose everything to the me. The Loose Cannon TEDDY THE MOTHER user posted imageIN TERMINATOR HART!

Ted then drops the microphone and leaves the arena to a barrage of cheers.

Overall Rating = 50.1%

Mike Tenay: MY GOD! TEDDY'S BACK AND WITH A PURPOSE!

Don West: You can say that again Tenay! But was the language truly needed?

Mike Tenay: Don I don't think Ted's thinking about what he says because he's so angry. I think he truly wants to kill Devine and Evans.

Don West: I think you're right. If I were Devine and Evans i'd be hiding in a bomb shelter for a few years.

Mike Tenay: Haha! Good thinking Don. But after this commercial break we have Dean Malenko's return to wrestling to help Matt Stryker get revenge on Jarrett and Shelley! But before we get to the commercials and then that match. Lets see a video package put together for Dean.

Dean Malenko gets a hype video:

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" By Green Days starts to play and we see pictures of Malenko from his days as a child upto his days in college. Then it goes black for a few seconds and comes back up with a picture of him standing their with his wrestling attire on. We then see clips of Malenko from his NJPW days and a few clips of his early WCW matches. It then says "An undefiened Legend makes his return to the ring......NEXT!" we then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 53.2%

Commercials are shown.

Matt Stryker and Dean Malenko vs Jeff Jarrett and Alex Shelley:

First things first the ovation Malenko got was AMAZING. So many people say he was never over. But he was with the true fans. I'm not sure if their was one person in that crowd not on their feet clapping and cheering as Malenko entered. The end was even more emotional. But to the match. The match was amazing! Jarrett really pulled out more then many thought he could while he was wrestling Dean. The match began with Stryker and Shelley in the ring doing some chain wrestling. Eventually both backed away and Shelley tagged in Jarrett. Stryker then looked around and the crowd was chanting "We want Dean!" so Stryker tagged Malenko in. The crowd cheered extremelly loud as Jarrett and Malenko locked up. Malenko took a headlock on Jarrett and the chain began. The crowd going crazy for it the whole time. Eventually Malenko got the upperhand and managed to hit Jarrett with a snap brainbuster. Jarrett quicklly rolled to his corner and tagged in Shelley. Which brought on some world class chain between the two of them where Malenko worked the leg mostlly as did Shelley. Skipping through a bit we see Jarrett get a chair. He tries to get in the ring but Stryker stops him before hitting Malenko and says "No way your ruining this". Stryker grabs the chair and throws it into the crowd. He then clotheslines Jarrett over the top and we notice Shelley with a chain. He punches Malenko in the head. Shelley throws the chain away and goes for the cover 1...2.... KICKOUT! O MY GOD MALENKO KICKED OUT! Shelley gets angry and then looks down at Malenko. He grabs the legs and hooks them up in a cross. He turns Malenko over and locks in the TEXAS CLOVERLEAF! The crowd starts booing but Malenko just won't tap out. Malenko eventually gets to the ropes and Shelley lets go. Malenko stands up and Shelley runs at him and goes for a crucifix pin move. But Malenko swings him all the way over into a spinebuster. Malenko is holding the legs of Shelley from the spinebuster. Malenko then hooks them and TEXAS CLOVERLEAF BY MALENKO! Shelley's screaming in pain. He can't take it. SHELLEY TAPS!!!! The crowd goes crazy as Malenko lets go and Jarrett pulls Shelley out of the ring. Jarrett and Shelley then go backstage as Malenko and Matt Stryker celebrate. Malenko starts to cry from the ovation being given to him. He gets the microphone. He looks to the crowd and says "Thank You!" Stryker then holds up his arm and they both leave to the backstage area to a barrage of cheers.

Winners: Matt Stryker and Dean Malenko

Match Reaction = 57.1%

Match Quality = 78.4%

Overall Rating = 68.0%

Mike Tenay: MY GOD! That was the most amazing return to the ring i've ever seen!

Don West: That was extremelly amazing. I've never seen such an ovation for someone returning anywhere but Japan!

Sabu is taken out by Apoc:

Suddenlly they cut backstage and we see Apoc stomping on Sabu. Sabu gets up and tries to fight back but Apoc grabs a chair. He cracks it over Sabu's head and Sabu falls into the fetal position knocked out cold. Apoc then begins to yell at him.

Apocalypse: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HELP AJ! You hear me? Your gonna be in the hospital while me, Randy, Mike, and CHONO kick the **** out of AJ Styles!

Paramedics then come running and Apoc walks off as they lifts Sabu onto a stretcher. They then wheel him to an ambulance and load him in one as we cut to a locker room.

Overall Rating = 61.0%

AJ Styles prays before his match:

We see AJ Styles backstage praying before he goes into this bout where he must over come 4 competitors at once. As he prays we fade to our final commercial break.

Overall Rating = 69.0%

Final commercial break.

Mike Tenay: Well its coming up now. AJ Styles taking on 4 diffrent competitors.

Don West: Thats right and we just saw him praying. I don't think he knows that the only man he could have counted on for backup has just been beaten into an ambulance either.

Mike Tenay: I hope AJ has a plan for this one.

Don West: So do I Tenay.

Mike Tenay: We can only hope or we might end up losing AJ to injury. But lets go to the ring for the match.

Handicap Match: AJ Styles vs Mike Blaze, Apocalypse, Randy Myers, and Masahiro Chono:

This was an awesome match actually. AJ pulled out so much considering he had to work with 4 diffrent people. Mike Blaze managed to hit the 360 spin DDT on AJ. But only got a 2 count. Once both got up AJ managed to get the advantage and he brainbustered Mike. He then went to the apron and did the springboard 450. Pin 1...2.... Chono breaks up the cover and instructs Mike to tag in Randy. This is done and Randy gets in and were treated to another one of the 5 minute chain wrestling spots. Skip a bit and Apoc is in the ring. Him and AJ are just pulling out spot after spot after spot. Apoc then whips AJ to the ropes. AJ does a springboard then moonsaults and catches Apoc's head. AJ then lands on his feet. He then sits down and hits the reverse DDT on Apoc. The crowd goes crazy as AJ makes the cover 1....2.... Randy breaks up the cover. AJ then gets up and goes to whip Apoc into the corner but Apoc reverses and whips AJ. AJ jumps to the top rope though and then does a 180 and tries to crossbody Apoc. But Apoc catches AJ and lifts him. JESUS DRIVER!!!!(Michinoku Driver). AJ lands on the top of his head and Apoc makes the cover 1....2.... KICKOUT! AJ KICKS OUT! Chono starts yelling and asks for the tag. Chono gets in the ring for the first time throughout this whole match. He runs at AJ but AJ clotheslines him. Apocalypse noticing this goes to the floor and craps a chair. Back in the ring Chono runs at AJ and goes for the Yakuza Kick. AJ catches the leg at the same time that Apoc gets in the ring. AJ gets ready to do a dragon screw or some sort of move to Chono's leg but suddenlly gets cracked in the head with the chair by Apoc. The crowd boo's as he ref calls for the bell giving AJ the win by DQ. But after this Mike and Randy get in the ring and all 4 begin a beat down on AJ. Eventually Mike and Randy lifts up AJ and hold him standing with his arms out. Apoc then holds the chair over AJ's face. Chono gets a smirk on his face. He runs and YAKUZA KICK AJ WITH A CHAIR SICK!!!!! Right as Chono kicks him and we hear the loud crack the lights go out. We then hear music like Sting's old music in WCW. the lights go back on and behind Mike, Randy and Apoc looking at Chono is Sabu. But behind Chono is STING!!! Chono points behind Mike, Randy and Apoc as they get a scared look on their face and point behind Chono. Mike, Randy and Apoc turn around and Sabu grabs the chair from Apoc and cracks it over the heads of Mike and Randy. Chono also turns and see's Sting and Sting starts to punch Chono. Eventually Chono is in one corner and Apoc in the other. Sabu and Sting get in the middle of the ring and look at each other. They then run to who their fighting respectivelly. Sabu springs off a chair hitting a poetry in motion type move on Apoc as Sting hits Chono with the Stinger Splash. The crowd goes crazy as Sting and Chono fall and roll out of the ring and Sabu and Apoc keep fighting in the ring....

Winner: AJ Styles

Match Reaction = 67.4%

Match Quality = 83.8%

Overall Rating = 71.5%

Vince Russo announces a huge match for The Tokyo Dome Show:

Sabu and Apoc continue fighting as Vince Russo comes storming out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He looks to the ring and begins to speak.

Vince Russo: STOP IT! STOP NOW YOU IDIOTS OR YOUR BOTH FIRED!

Sabu and Apoc stop and looks to Russo. Russo then speaks some more.

Vince Russo: Listen up you two .I'm sick of this. It's one thing if you do it out at those indy shows that don't mean jacksquat. But its a whole other thing when you do it here. I thought a hardcore match would settle things between you two and make it so their would be no problems here and stop any problems in the indy's! But it hasn't happened. So were gonna do the only thing we can do. In the only place we can. you see i've been whatching some Japan stuff and i've noticed all the big deathmatches they have had. So Apocalypse and Sabu to finally end this were gonna have ourselves a good old Japanese Style EXPLODING CAGE DEATH MATCH! Live at The Tokyo Dome! You guys have about 4 weeks to get ready before you go through pure hell in a deathmatch!

Russo then stands at the stage as we fade out ending the show.

Overall Rating = 54.3%

Overall Show Rating: 62.2%

user posted image

the first IMPACT of September is this week! But this week a huge in ring return. The return being by STING! Last week Sting made a huge suprise return to help Sabu save AJ from a beat down from Anti-TNA and Masahiro Chono. But this week because of a concussion suffered by AJ Styles. Sting will take his place to team with Sabu against Masahiro Chono and Apocalypse! This should be a huge match that will show abit of what we may see between Apoc and Sabu at The Tokyo Dome!

Speaking of our Tokyo Dome show Vince Russo will announcer the participants in the 20 man X vs Junior Battle Royal at the Tokyo Dome show! Their will be 10 from TNA's X-Division and 10 from Puroresu Juniors.

Also this week Chad Collyer makes his return in a 3 vs 3 6 man tag match. It will be Matt Stryker, Chad Collyer and Dean Malenko vs Alex Shelley, Jeff Jarrett, and JONNY FAIRPLAY in Fairplays first ever match! This should be a brutally sick bout. I'm actually scared for Fairplays life!

But the biggest one of all. Teddy Harts IN RING return tonight as he goes against Petey Williams. Will Evans or Devine make an appearnce in this one? It is truly a possibility. But who knows.

So tune into IMPACT this friday to see all this and MORE!

user posted image

Teddy Hart vs Petey Williams:

For a nice change of pace we start the night off with a match instead of an angle. Great match aswell. I think the crowd really went crazy when Ted took a Canadian Destroyer and kicked out. After Ted kicked out of the Destroyer their was a Holy **** moment. Petey set Ted on the top then went up and went for a Canadian Destroyer from the top. But Ted managed to keep his balance while Petey was upside down. Ted then turned around so he was looking towards the ring. The crowd stood in disbelief as Ted flew from the top rope and landed on his knee's giving Petey the Open Hart Surgery(Behind the back Tombstone). Ted then smiled and went to the top and called for the SSP Elbow. Suddenlly Team Canada's music hit and we see Devine and Jack come out. Ted looks and shrugs. He goes flying through the air and hits Petey with and SSP Elbow. Jack and Devine begin running to the ring but Ted slides out and hopes the rail. Jack and Devine don't know whats going on as the ref counts to 10 giving Petey the count out victory. We then fade out to commercial.

Winner: Petey Williams

Overall Rating = 49.2%

Commercials are shown.

Ted Hart takes out D'Amore:

We go backstage and see Devine and Jack walking up the ramp to the back with Petey. We then zoom out and see D'Amore standing with an odd look on his face. Like he can't beleive Ted just walked out. The camera then zooms out a bit more and we see Ted standing behind D'Amore. D'Amore then laughs about Ted leaving and says "Heh whatever Petey won" he then sort of shurgs and turns around. He looks at Ted and yells "O ****!" Ted then punches D'Amore right in the face. D'Amore goes down and Ted grabs a chair. D'Amore gets up and Ted cracks the chair over his head. Now D'Amore lays out on the ground and Ted lifts the chair over his head. He gets ready to crack it down over an already bloodied and out Scott D'Amore. But he see's Devine, Jack and Petey. Devine and Jack start to run so Ted drops the chair. He runs and eventually hops into a truck and drives away.

Overall Rating = 49.2%

Mike Tenay: O my god! Ted is actually a smart man. Diving out to send another message.

Don West: Yes but at what cost? He lost to Petey Williams and barelly did what he wanted.

Mike Tenay: True Don plus now D'Amore could possibilly be injured which will be a problem for TNA.

Don West: Exactlly but right now we gotta get to that 6 man tag.

Matt Stryker, Chad Collyer, and Dean Malenko vs The Country(Jarrett, Shelley, and Fairplay):

Its what it could be for a match involving Jonny Fairplay. But with the other 5 it was made up for. Some pretty cool stuff in this one including Jarrett giving Stryker The Stroke from the top rope! However that only got a 2 when Dean Malenko made the save. Another thing was Dean Malenko doing something I never though i'd see outside of Japan. A TIGER DRIVER FROM THE APRON TO THE OUTSIDE to poor Alex Shelley. However Malenko wasn't able to get back up so i'm scared he may have an injury. Bassiclly the ending saw Matt Stryker in the ring with Jarrett. Stryker was beating on Jarrett and Collyer got in the ring. Collyer and Stryker hit a double brainbuster on Jarrett and Stryker went for the pin 1...2... Fairplay makes the save. Collyer then pulled Jarrett from the ring leaving Fairplay alone. Stryker then kicks Fairplay in the gut and sets him up for a Stryker Driver. April Pennington then comes walking out and Stryker stops. Fairplay then quicklly rolls up Stryker and gets his feet on the ropes and has the tights 1...2....3!!! O MY GOD FAIRPLAY WINS!!!!

Winners: The Country

Match Reaction = 55.6%

Match Quality = 69.9%

Overall Rating = 58.1%

Mike Tenay: O MY GOD! Jonny Fairplay beat Matt Stryker!

Don West: I can't beleive it and all because April distracted him.

Mike Tenay: That was quite possiblly the biggest upset in the history of this promotion.

Don West: You can say that again Tenay. But look at your monitor.... IT'S STING!

Sting!!!:

We see Sting walking on the rafters as the crowd cheers just before his match. He then looks to the camera with a small smile on his face as we fade out to commercial.

Overall Rating = 33.1%

Commercials are shown.

Sting and Sabu vs Masahiro Chono and Apocalypse:

Pretty good match. Although 3 of the 4 are past their prime. If they were all in their prime this would have been great. Although seeing Sabu and Apoc do some crazy stuff in this one just brings lots of crazy ideas to the imagination of what will happen at "Tokyo Dome". Anyways though. I think the biggest thing I saw in this involved the ref down and a table set up on the ring and barricade. Apoc was on the second rope with Sabu up for the Jesus Driver. Suddenlly Sting comes running up and he starts to punch Apoc. But Apoc won't let go of Sabu. So Chono goes running up the corner and beings to punch Sting. Apoc then yelled "SCREW IT! HERE I GO!" he then grabbed Sting by the head and Sting grabbed Chono. Apoc jumped and all of them went flying with Sting and Chono landed on their stomachs hitting the table while Apoc drove Sabu through it with a Jesus Driver. Bassiclly all 4 were on the outside after this surrounded by peices of table screaming in pain. We skip a bit and see Chono and Sting in the ring who seem to have taken the least brutal fall out of the 4 in that table bump. Chono goes running at Sting with a Yakuza Kick but Sting catches the leg and trips Chono. He then sets the legs up and locks in a SCORPION DEATHLOCK! The crowd is going crazy as Apoc jumps into the ring and kicks Sting in the back of the head. Apoc then picks Sting up as Chono stands. Apoc whips Sting at Chono and Chono runs as well and goes for another Yakuza Kick. BUT AGAIN Sting dodges this time by ducking. Chono then turns around and Sting runs. He clotheslines Chono and Chono stumbles back and falls through the ropes. Sting on one knee from clothesline Chono see's Apoc run. Apoc goes to hit Sting with a Shining Wizard but Sting ducks his head and goes flat like a drop down. Apoc flies over Sting from this onto his feet. Sting then gets up and grabs Apoc's head. But at the same time Sabu gets in the ring he sets up a chair and goes on the other side of Apoc and Sting. Sting yells for the Scorpion Deathdrop but Apoc twists. He quicklly northern light suplexs Sting and as soon as they land Sabu yells " ****" and hops over Apoc. He jumps on the chair and to the top and moonsaults. But Apoc now up catches him and yells "JESUS DRIVER!" but Sting is up now and he kicked Apoc in the back. Sabu lands on his feet. Sting hooks SCORPION DEATHDROP! FOLLOWED BY A TRIPLE JUMP MOONSAULT!!! HOLY ****! But now Chono's back in the ring. Sting gets up and turns around and gets a Yakuza Kick right to the face. Sabu and Apoc arn't legal so their fall isn't being counted. Chono covers Sting 1...2....3! CHONO AND APOC WIN! The crowd boo's as Sabu gets up and Chono and Apoc roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp as we fade to the final commercial break.

Winners: Masahiro Chono and Apocalypse

Match Reaction = 58.1%

Match Quality = 71.8%

Overall Rating = 63.0%

Final Commercial Break.

A 4 man WAR:

Team Canada's music hits and Johnny Devine comes walking out with a microphone. He gets in the ring and begins to speak.

Johnny Devine: Teddy Hart you peice of crap! You beat down Scott D'Amore! You beat down our Coach! Ted you idiot its one thing to go after Petey. But its taking it a step to far when you go after D'Amore......

Suddenlly Teddy's music hits and he walks out from the entrance. He stands at the top of the ramp and takes a few seconds to look around. He then locks eyes on the ring. He then runs down the ramp. As soon as Ted slides into the ring he hops up and beings fist fighting with Devine. They back each other into the corner. Eventually Devine drops and slides out of the ring and Ted planchas over the top onto him. They continue to fight and suddenlly a japanese guy hops the rail and starts to beat on Ted and he is identified as KOJI KANEMOTO! From New Japan Pro Wrestling. He continues beating on Ted then suddenlly we here "LIGER POWER!" through out the PA system and JUSHIN LIGER from NJPW and WCW fame comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then runs to the ropes and planchas over onto Kanemoto and Devine. Liger and Ted then get in the ring. Devine and Kanemoto follow and a brawl begins...........

Overall Rating = 50.2%

Mike Tenay: O MY GOD ITS KANEMOTO AND LIGER!!!!

Don West: I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS! HOLY CRAP!

Mike Tenay: But wait a minute Mr. Russo's music is playing.

Connected to "A 4 man WAR" segment: Vince Russo makes a major announcement:

We hear Vince Russo's music play and he comes walking out onto the top of the stage with a microphone as the brawl continues in the ring. He looks on and begins to speak.

Vince Russo: STOP YOU IDIOTS!

Devine and Kanemoto slide out of the ring to stop the brawl and they all look towards Russo.

Vince Russo: First of all you must know that I have 2 announcements. Both have to do with the 4 of you. The first one is I will be announcing the 20 competitors in the X vs Junior battle royal and in this battle they will be competing for a shot at the X-Title. Now i'll get to how that involves all 4 of you in a second. First of all the 10 competitors from TNA are as follows:

The following is seen on the screen:

TNA:

Elix Skipper

Frankie Kazarian

Hector Garza

Jack Evans

Jerry Lynn

Juventud Guerrera

Kid Kash

Petey Williams

The Amazing Red

and a returning X-Star!

Japan:

Bryan Danielson

CIMA

Dave Swift

Dragon Kid

Naomichi Marufuli

Stampede Kid

Super Crazy

Taka Michinoku

The Great Sasuke

Tiger Mask IV

Vince Russo: Now I said this had to do with all of you and you may find it weird that none of you 4 are on either of those lists. Well thats because were gonna have a 4 way for the X-Title. This match will involve all 4 of you. Their for it is Devine vs Ted vs Kanemoto vs LIGER! For the X-Title so whoever wins this will face off against the winner of the X vs Junior battle royal. So you guys have say 3 weeks from now to get ready for this match. So quit the brawling and go to the gym and get ready because this will be the biggest event you EVER perform at!

We then fade out ending the show.

Overall Rating = 55.5%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 53.0%.

user posted image

TNA IMPACT this week just 2 weeks away from the Tokyo Dome show. But you get treated to a true Puro spectacular tonight. As Jushin Liger takes on Koji Kanemoto. These two have battled before and teamed before. And tonight they battle infront of every american whatching their television set and tuned into IMPACT. This will be huge indeed!

Also Taka Michinoku will make his American return as we have a 6 man tag team. Involving Taka Michinoku, Dave Swift, and Super Crazy representing the Juniors vs The Amazing Red, Elix Skipper and Frankie Kazarian representing the X-Stars. This will be a huge match with lots of spots. Be sure to tune in atleast for this match because it will be amazing!

Also because of Masahiro Chono being back in Japan getting ready for his match with AJ Styles at the Tokyo Dome show. Tonight we will have AJ Styles and Teddy Hart vs Mike Blaze and Johnny Devine! This match will be huge as AJ and Mike still have heat with each other and Teddy and Devine still have a LARGE amount of heat with each other.

But also Vince Russo makes an announcement about The Tag Titles and champions at the Tokyo Dome show and a major announcement that has to do with two Japanese legends working the Tokyo Dome Show.

So tune into IMPACT this week to see all this and more!

user posted image

Mike Blaze and Johnny Devine Talk:

We go backstage and see Devine and Mike Blaze sitting down talking.

Johnny Devine: Kid you better listen and follow what were doing. Because I want to win.

Mike Blaze: Johnny I respect you more then anyone else here. I'll do what you want. Just trust me ok.

Johnny Devine: Alright ki.....

suddenlly the "Informent" guy that we saw a few weeks ago walks in and we only see him from the back again. He looks at Devine and Mike and speaks.

The Informent: You should know that your guys match is about to begin. Ted and AJ are on their way to the ring now. Also you should know that Petey Williams, Jack Evans and Scott D'Amore are stuck in traffic and haven't made it to the building yet.

Johnny Devine: WHAT! YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?

The Informent: Nope. But get to the ring.

We fade to Ted and AJ walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Overall Rating = 64.3%

AJ Styles and Teddy Hart vs Johnny Devine and Mike Blaze:

Good match here Ted, AJ and Devine were amazing and Mike is getting better as he learns more. The match began with Ted bassiclly beating the blue hell out of Mike. Eventually Mike tagged in Devine and we got treated to some nice spots and chain wrestling with Devine and Ted and Devine and AJ. At one point Johnny Devine managed to hit an amazing looking Devine Interventions(frogsplash moonsault) onto Ted. But to add to this as Devine hit AJ spring boarded and did the springboard 450. The crowd went crazy as Devine and AJ both rolled to the outside holding their gut. Ted manages to stand up. He goes to the apron as Devine and AJ stand. SUPER SPRINGBOARD ASAI MOONSAULT! Ted lands right on AJ and Devine and they all topple over then slowlly get back to their feet. Mike notices this and goes to the corner nearest them. Spring on the bottom rope, second rope, 180 onto the top rope MOONSAULT! Triple Springboard Moonsault to the outside landing on AJ, Ted, and Devine. The crowd goes crazy as Mike and Devine manage to get up and back in the ring. Ted starts to get up and he gets in the ring. He begins to punch at Devine and Devine quicklly tags in Mike once he gets close. He pushses Mike at Ted and yells "Just fight him idiot!". Ted laughs and tags in AJ saying that Ted wants Devine not some dumb kid. AJ bassiclly begins to beat the hell out of Mike. Devine starts distracting the ref and from behind comes D'AMORE! Who we thought was stuck in traffic. He cracks the hockey stick flag over AJ's head. AJ falls to the ground and Ted comes running in after D'Amore. D'Amore slides out of the ring though and Ted decides to enziguri Mike. Mike falls on top of AJ and Devine jumps in the ring and dropkicks Ted. The ref makes the count 1...2....3!!! Mike and Devine score an upset over AJ and Ted! Thanks to D'Amore.

Winners: Johnny Devine and Mike Blaze

Match Reaction = 60.5%

Match Quality = 90.3%

Overall Rating = 79.4%

Commercials are shown.

D'Amore goes through a table:

We come back and Ted and AJ are on the outside getting up as Devine and D'Amore cut a promo.

Scott D'Amore: Do you honestlly beleive we were stuck in traffic? Jack and Petey have nothing to do tonight so they stayed home and I was outside the building in my maple leaf painted limo this whole time. I just called in to say we weren't gonna make it cause we were stuck in traffic. I'm not dumb. Me, Devine and that Mike kid had this planned. Only diffrence is Devine was supposed to get the pin. But who cares the king of the world "Hotsho"t Johnny Devine still won this match weather he got the pin or not!

Suddenlly AJ gets in the ring. He looks D'Amore and Devine straight in the eyes and goes to punch D'Amore but Devine kicks AJ. They begin brawling but we notice Teddy slide a table into the ring. Ted then goes and grabs a chair aswell and put sit in the ring. Ted gets in and goes to hit Devine with the chair but he goes running out of the ring. D'Amore then turns around and gets a chair to the gut and bends over. Ted and AJ then begin beating down D'Amore. AJ keeps kicking and punching at D'Amore as Ted sets up a table. Ted then goes to the top rope. AJ takes D'Amore out onto the apron. AJ sets D'Amore on the top looking towards the ring so D'Amore and Ted are face to face. AJ then goes to the second rope and lfits D'Amore up so Ted gets him in a piledriver position. AJ holds Ted and D'Amore so Ted can balance. Ted looks behind him. Ted then falls backwards....PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP THROUGH A TABLE!!!! D'Amore just lays motionless twitiching as Ted smiles and him and AJ leave the ring. We then fade backstage.

Overall Rating = 59.4%

Koji Kanemoto on a cell phone:

Koji is on a cell phone speaking japanese to someone. All we can really make out is that he needs someone to be their now. Koji shuts the phone and shakes his head. He then walks into his locker room as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 29.3%

Comemercials are shown.

Mike Tenay: Wow. What a match and what a move on D'Amore. I wonder what Kanemoto was on the phone for?

Don West: I don't know Tenay. I don't speak Japanese.

Mike Tenay: Neither do I so I guess we'll find out later.

Don West: Thats right but right now we have that big 6 man tag.

Taka Michinoku, Dave Swift, and Super Crazy(Team Super Juniors) vs The Amazing Red, Elix Skipper, and Frankie Kazarian(Team X-Stars):

Amazing match right here. Easilly the best preveiw we could have had to get people to buy the Tokyo Dome show. The match began with some nice chain wrestling exchanged between Taka and Skipper. Which then lead into some nice looking spots including Skipper doing the rope walk Rana to Taka but getting reversed into a powerbomb. At some point Dave Swift was in the ring who looks like a big guy. He did a 450 SSP and landed straight on Red crushing him. Super Crazy did the Hollywood Star Press(springboard with a 180 into a moonsault) onto Frankie Kazarian. Also Amazing Red and Kazarian managed to pull out an awesome looking DOUBLE Spanish fly. Bassiclly Kazarian had Swift on his arm. Red had Super Crazy on his arm. Kazarian and Red then locked arms in the middle. And backflipped while Crazy and Swifty flipped and they ended up crashing down EXTREMELLY hard. The ending see's Kazarian and Skipper battling Swifty and Crazy on the outside after all 4 pulled off some sort of dive to get out their. Taka is on the top rope in pain after being set up their by Red. Red goes up behind Taka. He asks the crowd if they wanna see a flipping tombstone. The crowd lets out a loud pop and Red flips. But Taka stands and catches him. He then jumps from the top MICHINOKU DRIVER #2 FROM THE TOP! Red lands on the top of his head! My god holy ****! Taka makes the cover. The ref counts 1...2....3!!! Taka gets the win in his North American return. We then go backstage as Taka celebrates.

Winners: Team Super Juniors

Match Reaction = 60.4%

Match Quality = 79.8%

Overall Rating = 71.8%

Koji Kanemoto waits for someone:

We see Koji standing infront of the entrance of the building pacing. He seems to be waiting for someone. "The Informent" walks up to him and tells him his match is coming up next. Koji yells back "HE NOT HERE YET! CRAP!" Koji then walks away as we fade to the final commercial break.

Overall Rating = 18.3%

Final commercial break.

Mike Tenay: I wonder who Kanemoto is waiting for.

Don West: I have no idea Tenay.

Mike Tenay: Wait a minute Don. Were getting word that a limo has just arrived here at the building.

Mystery Limo:

We see a limo arrive at the building. The door opens and someone steps out wearing white boots. We see a large black robe also on him. With alot of design and suddenlly we fade out to the ring as Kanemoto is making his way down for the match.

Overall Rating = 69.3%

Mike Tenay: Hmmmm. I wonder who that was.

Don West: I don't know who it was but i'm wondering if thats who Kanemoto was waiting for.

Mike Tenay: It may be Don but the match is about to start so lets get to it.

Koji Kanemoto vs Jushin Thunder Liger:

Absolutelly great match here. The american fans expected spots from X-Divisionesque wrestlers. But these two showed them that not only were X/Junior starts amazing at spots. But could wrestle aswell. The match began with a solid 3 minutes worth of chain wrestling which ended with the two doing a double dropkick, get up, double clothesline, get up, double crossbody spot. Both then stood up and looked aroung as the crowd let out a loud roar of cheers. Eventually after some more chain stuff and some brawling like Koji hitting Liger with the Kanemotoized Boot Scrapes. We see Koji on the ground and Liger climbing to the top. Liger calls for the Shooting Star and the hardcore fans in the crowd who know he invented it begin a large "WE WANT THUNDER!" chant. Suddenlly Kanemoto gets up and crotches Liger on the top. Kanemoto goes to the apron and climbs behind Liger. He pushes Liger off the top and then Kanemoto turns around with his back to Liger on the top. He then does an amazing and beautiful moonsault landing on like 1...2.. LIGER GETS OUT! The crowd erupts with cheers as Kanemoto gets angry. Kanemoto does the cut the throat its over taunt. Not noticing as Liger begins to get up Kanemoto springs to the second rope. Then to the top. By the time Kanemoto lands on the top Ligers up. Kanemoto does a very nice whisper in the wind but Liger catches him in a LIGER BOMB. The crowd starts going crazy as Liger pins 1...2.... KICK OUT! KANEMOTO KICKED OUT HOLY ****! The whole crowd is now on their feet. They can't beleive whats happening. Both get up. Kanemoto runs at Liger. Ducks a clothesline, ducks a back elbow, leaps over Liger, turns, pushes Liger forward, and Liger hits the ref. The ref hits the ropes and goes walking out and Liger ducks a clothesline and Kanemoto ends up hitting the ref fairlly hard. The crowd goes completelly silent as Kanemoto smiles. Liger turns around. Kanemoto jumps at Liger for a hurricanrana. But Liger catches Kanemoto. Kanemoto tries to flip and toss Liger. But Liger uses his strength to stop it and lift Kanemoto back up. Liger then runs. RUNNING LIGER BOMB! The impacts so hard that both actually bounce and Liger can't hold the pin. Suddenlly someone runs into the ring. Ligers up on one knee. Its KEIJI "The Great Muta" MUTOH! He jumps off the knee of Liger and SHINING WIZARD! Liger goes to his back and Kanemoto begins to stand. Mutoh sort of wakes the ref up and Kanemoto goes to the top. MOONSAULT! He makes the cover on Liger 1...2....3!! KANEMOTO WINS THANKS TO MUTOH!!!!

Winner: Koji Kanemoto

Match Reaction = 46.8%

Match Quality = 60.9%

Overall Rating = 56.6%

Vince Russo announces 2 big matches for the PPV:

Kanemoto and Mutoh are celebrating as Vince Russo's music hits. He comes walking out onto the stage much like he did last week. With a microphone and he beings to speak.

Vince Russo: O Mutoh your out here. Good because my second announcement has to do with you. But first of all. I have my first announcement. Now you may have noticed that neither The Country or Collyer and Stryker are here tonight. This is because I didn't want them getting into a fight over this announcement. Both teams have already been flown to Tokyo and will not be here next week either. You see I felt the tag titles needed to be on the line and seeing the battles between these guys I decided lets have them defend the Titles at The Tokyo Dome show. But see Antonio Inoki thought a team from NJPW would be nice to have in their. So I said thats cool but I need a legendary team in Japan. Now the team I choose may not be big stars or superb legends. But by legend I meant I need a team thats been together for a long time and know eachother well. So at Tokyo Dome we will see Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer defending their tag straps against The Country and the team of GEDO AND JADO from New Japan Pro Wrestling! But now to you Mutoh. You see I told some people with the japanese press that yes we have gotten 2 AJPW workers agreed to work a match for us. But I never said who against. Obviouslly your one of those AJPW workers and i've decided it will be AJPW vs AJPW. Wanna know who the other AJPW worker is? If so then here's the name..... TOSHIAKIA KAWADA! Thats right at Tokyo Dome we will have Keiji Mutoh vs Toshiakia Kawada! So now this show ends and we wait till next week and the final IMPACT before Tokyo Dome!

The crowd goes crazy as we fade out ending the show.

Overall Rating = 48.6%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 55.2%.

user posted image

No this isn't to preview the Tokyo Dome show to you. This is to preview this weeks IMPACT. Because most of the roster working the Tokyo Dome show have already been flown to Tokyo, Japan. This week IMPACT will be hype for the Tokyo Dome show we are holding this upcoming sunday. Their will be 3 pre-recorded matches played that have to do with the X-Battle Royal. The first on is Bryan Danielson and Stampede Kid vs Frankie Kazarian and Elix Skipper.

The next match will be Taka Michinoku vs Juventud Guerrera in a battle of Juvi/Michinoku Driver match.

and the third match will be Dave Swift vs Jack Evans.

Also we will see video footage of everything leading up to our matches this sunday. Also we will see the first ever interveiw with Jerry Lynn since his injury. Jerry's in ring return will be this sunday at Tokyo Dome.

So tune into IMPACT if you need anymore reason to order the show.

user posted image

Scott Hudson, Mike Tenay, and Don West hype the show and Kawada vs Mutoh:

We open the show with Scott Hudson, Mike Tenay, and Don West who seem to be hosting this show. Hudson begins to speak.

Scott Hudson: Welcome everyone to the hype show for TNA's Tokyo Dome show.

Don West: Thats right Scott. But quiet possibilly the biggest thing for our Japanese fans on this show will be Toshiaka Kawada vs Keiji Mutoh. Kawada's push in AJPW was sent to a screeching hault when Mutoh made his entrance into AJPW. Will Kawada get revenge?

Mike Tenay: Thats a good point Don. But truly I think this will be just a dream for the Japanese fans. Its time the fans got what they deserve and this will be what they deserve.

Scott Hudson: You guys are both right. But now lets get to a pre-recorded match between Jack Evans vs Dave Swift. The first in 3 pre-recorded matches that involves Super Juniors vs X-Stars.

Overall Rating = 65.6%

Dave Swift(Super Juniors) vs Jack Evans(X-Stars):

Great match between two Stampede Wrestling stars who have gone onto bigger places since their days their. The match began with some mediocore chain wrestling. But eventually it picked up into some nice spots. At some point Evans went for the double moonsault and Swift moved. Saddlly Evans didn't rotate enough and landed on the back of his head. Evans managed to get up and continue the match. Eventually we see Dave Swift go to the top. He calls for the Swift Star Press. He flips and ends up landing a 450 SSP on Evans. Evans rolls out of the ring after this holding his gut and almost coughing up blood. Swift goes to the top rope. He then goes to 450 to the outside but Evans moves and Swift lands on his feet. Jack quicklly does a 720 spin and ends up kicking Swift right in the face. Swift lands on the ground and Jack slides in the ring. Swift stands and Jack does a springboard as he twists 180. He lands on the top rope then pulls out an extremelly nice Ode to Blitzkrieg(corkscrew moonsault) to the outside onto Swift. The crowd starts cheering as both lay on the ground. Eventually we get through a bit more and we end up with Swift lifting Jack for a powerbomb. Jack manages to fight out of it and go over Swift to his feet. But Jack lands on the second rope. Swift turns around and Jack jumps to the top. He lands on his feet and does a Phoenix Splash type thing but ends up catching Swifts head and DDTing him. PHOENIX DDT! The crowd goes crazy as Jack makes the cover. 1..2....3!!! Score one for Team X-Stars!

Winner: Jack Evans

Match Reaction = 49.8%

Match Quality = 81.8%

Overall Rating = 60.6%

Commercials are shown.

Scott Hudson: That was definatelly a great match. The X-Stars get a point in tonights battle.

Mike Tenay: Your right Scott that was an amazing match. Dave Swift doesn't look like a flyer. But as you saw he can fly if he wants.

Don West: Thats so true Tenay. But don't take anything away from Evans. He can fly like no other. But before we get into any debate or anything lets get to the video package for the TNA X-Title 4-Way. After that video package we will then see the JERRY LYNN INTERVIEW!

Scott Hudson: Thats right and remember this will be the first time Jerry Lynn has been on TNA TV even talking since his brutal injury suffered just a few months ago.

X-Title 4 way Video Package:

We see clips of Devine, Ted, Kanemoto, and Liger all entering. We then see clips of all of them in some of their other matches pulling off their trademark moves. We then go to clips of what Ted and Devine have gone through in their feud over the past couple months. We then get to clips of the 4-way brawl that happened when Kanemoto came out of nowhere to help Devine. But then Liger saved Ted. We then show Russo announcing the match. We then show clips of Kanemoto vs Liger from last week. It then says "The X-Title....." "At the Tokyo Dome...." "The most important X-Title match in TNA History!" we then fade to a pre-recorded sit down interview with Jerry Lynn.

Overall Rating = 48.8%

Jerry Lynns first interview since his injury:

We go to a sit down interview with Jerry Lynn and Mike Tenay which was pre-recorded the same night as the matches. Mike Tenay begins to speak.

Mike Tenay: First of all Jerry thank you for agreeing to this interview. I know you wanted Tokyo Dome to be your first TV appearnce back. But we are really glad you've returned and would like to give you this time to say whatever you want. First of all how did you feel about your injury?

Jerry Lynn: to be honest I was scared. For the first time. I thought i've been wrestling for so long and i've had injuries before. I thought maybe it was time to hang up the boots. Maybe this was the time I say "I hate these injuries. I quit!" but then I thought about it and I trained hard. And i'm back.

Mike Tenay: Thats good to hear. I'm glad you overcome thoughts like that and are now back with us in TNA. I'd like to know how you feel about your first match back being at Tokyo Dome?

Jerry Lynn: Honestlly i've always loved Japan and i'm glad I get to perform at Tokyo Dome. It would be nice to wrestle in a match with less guys. It's hard to use your full potential with 20 other men in their with you. But i'm sure it'll be good as i'm sure i'll mix with some of the other stars as well. As they will do with each other. All I can hope for is a great return weather I win or lose. Aslong as its a good match thats all that matters.

Mike Tenay: What would you do if you won?

Jerry Lynn: Honestlly right now. I'm not sure what i'd do. I've gone through so much to get where I am. I'm not sure if i'd break down in tears or if i'd just stand up and go on to my X-Title match. Right now I can only hope that I do get the win. What I do will be seen afterwards if I do get the win.

Mike Tenay: Thanks for this time Jerry. I'm glad we got this chance to talk. I hope you have a good return this sunday.

Jerry Lynn: Thank you Mike.

They then both stand up and shake hands as we fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 65.8%

Commercials are shown.

Mike Tenay: I'm glad I got to do that interveiw with Jerry.

Scott Hudson: It looks like he's really looking forward to his big return this sunday.

Don West: I hope he does well and has a good match like he wants. Lynns one of my favourite talents in this promotion.

Mike Tenay: Mine aswell Don but now its time for our pre-recorded match #2 which is Stampede Kid and Bryan Danielson vs Elix Skipper and Frankie Kazarian.

Stampede Kid and Bryan Danielson(Super Juniors) vs Elix Skipper and Frankie Kazarian(X-Stars):

Great match. Frankie Kazarian improves more and more everytime he gets in the ring. The match began with some solid chain wrestling between Stampede Kid and Skipper. A good 2 minutes of chain wrestling until Stampede Kid tagged out to Bryan Danielson. Danielson gets in the ring and locks up with Skipper. Danielson puts Skipper in a headlock. Skipper then reverses it to a hammerlock. Danielson however switches and pushes Skipper who ends up in his own corner. Skipper tags Kazarian in and Kazarian gets in the ring. Kazarian and Danielson now lock up and were treated to some more chain wrestling. However Danielson eventually slams Kazarian and ghoes and tags in Stampede Kid. Stampede Kid gets into the middle of the apron and springboards. He flys through the air eventually coming down crushing the air out of Kazarian with a big elbow. We then see some big stuff including a bulldog off the top from Danielson onto Skipper and Stampede Kid doing an asai moonsault to the outside onto his partner and his opponents. We eventually get to the end that sees Skipper and Stampede Kid in the ring fighting. Skipper whips Stampede Kid towards the corner. Stampede Kid however hops to the top rope and does an amazing moonsault. He catches Skipper and hits him with a reverse DDT. He then sets Skipper near the ropes in a weird position. Stampede Kid then jumps on the bottom rope, then to the second rope, then to the top rope landing sitting on it. He then moonsaults landing on Skipper 1..2... SKIPPER KICKS OUT! NO WAY! Kazarian and Danielson continue fighting on the outside where they were this whole time. Skipper manages to get up as Stampede Kid is argueing with the ref. Skipper hits Stampede Kid from behind then sets him up on the top. Skipper goes for a super plex but Stampede Kid fights it off and leap frogs over top of Skipper. Stampede Kid then springs on the second rope and goes for the sunset flip powerbomb off the top. But Kazarian jumps to the apron and holds onto Skippers hands so he doesn't fall. Stampede Kid then picks himself up and kicks Kazarian in the head who falls off the apron with Danielson catching him in a spinebuster. Stampede Kid hooks his legs under Skippers arms and then flips forward powerbombing Skipper. Stampede Kid holds the pin. The ref gets down and counts 1...2....3!!! THE SUPER JUNIORS WIN!!!!

Winners: Stampede Kid and Bryan Danielson

Match Reaction = 44.8%

Match Quality = 79.4%

Overall Rating = 57.4%

Apocalypse vs Sabu Deathmatch Video Package:

We see a video package showing whats happened with Apoc and Sabu. We then see a load of clips of Japanese deathmatches that have happened over the years already. We then see some of the hardcore stuff Sabu and Apoc have already done. It then says "This sunday...." "They surpass just hardcore....." "They kill!" we then fade to another video package hyping the Tag Title match up.

Overall Rating = 47.6%

Tag Title Match Video Package:

We see the clips of Stryker and Collyer winning the titles. We then fade to what happened with them and Jonny Fairplay in the first interview. It then shows the interview where Jarrett and Shelley run in and beat down Stryker and Collyer. We then start showing clips of what has gone on since then. We then see clips of Russo making the match last week. After this we see some clips of Gedo and Jado in Japan showing what Stryker, Collyer, and The Country have to look forward to. We then fade to commercial.

Overall Rating = 38.3%

Final commercial break.

Scott Hudson: What an amazing match!

Mike Tenay: Even more amazing finish. that top rope powerbomb was SICK!

Don West: I've never seen anything like that. amazing is the right word.

Scott Hudson: Yes but now we get to our final pre-recorded match. Taka Michinoku vs Juventud Guerrera!

Taka Michinoku(Super Juniors) vs Juventud Guerrera(X-Stars):

Good match. Saddlly both of these guys are beginning to lose "it". Both although young still have wrestled for so long their beginning to decline. But still this was an amazing bout that i'm glad I got to see. It began with a bit of chain wrestling for about 4 minutes. It then escalated into a bunch of stiff shots and rope spots that involved lots of brutal kicks, clotheslines, and basic flying attacks. At one point Taka ran at Juvi and got backdropped over the top. He managed to land on his feet on the ropes but then ended up getting a dropkick from Juvi. Taka falls to the ground on the outside and Juvi goes to the top. Taka stands and Juvi moonsaults. Taka then drops to his back and lifts his knees up to his chest. Juvi lands right on Taka's knees and starts to roll around in pain. Taka then gets on the apron and does a nice Asai moonsault. The crowd starts to cheer as Taka slides Juvi into the ring. Taka goes to kick Juvi but Juvi catches Taka's foot. Juvi spins Taka and Juvi picks Taka up in a slam. He calls for the Juvi Driver but suddenlly Stampede Kid hits the ring. Juvi drops Taka and dropkicks Stampede Kid who goes to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Juvi then gets up and turns around and ends up getting picked up by Taka. Taka calls for the Michinoku Driver. But suddenlly we see Amazing Red on the top rope. Taka drops Juvi and Amazing Red moonsaults and lands on Taka. The ref calls for the bell signalling a no contest. Suddenlly Dave Swift, Super Crazy and Bryan Danielson go running down to the ring and begin helping Taka and Stampede Kid beat down Amazing Red and Juvi . But then we see Jack Evans, Frankie Kazarian, and Elix Skipper run down to the ring. They begin to help Juvi and Red and we eventually get a big 10 man brawl going. Till finally everyone is whipper over the ropes and the only person left standing is..... JERRY LYNN who got in the ring during the brawl. The crowd cheers as we wonder if this is a sign of things to come.

NO CONTEST

Match Reaction = 71.7%

Match Quality = 79.8%

Overall Rating = 71.4%

X vs Junior Battle Royal Video Package:

We see clips of all 20 of the workers in the big battle royal entering in matches they've been in. We then see clips of all 20 mens big trademark moves and finishers. We then see the words "A Battle Royal...." "That will prove who is superior...." "Japanese Super Juniors vs TNA's X-Stars!" we then fade to a video of hyping AJ Styles vs Masahiro Chono.

Overall Rating = 39.5%

NWA Title: AJ Styles vs Masahiro Chono Video Package:

We see the clip of Vince Russo making the match. We then fade to see Chono boot AJ in the head and stand over him. It then fades to everything else leading up to this match and eventually shows an image of the two staring at each other. That then fades out and we see the words "Styles vs Chono..." "America vs Japan...." "Who will walk away NWA Champion!" we then fade to a final video package showing hype for the whole Tokyo Dome show!

Overall Rating = 53.6%

Tokyo Dome Hype Video Package:

http://www.angelfire.com/mb2/wwfwcwecw/thetokyodome_0001.wmv

Overall Rating = 52.0%

Last night's TNAW Impact show got an overall rating of 41.8%.

user posted image

This sunday marks a revolutionary day in TNA history. This sunday marks the first ever TNA Tokyo Dome Show. We have talent from NJPW, AJPW, and juniors from all over Japan wrestling this sunday. So as usual you get a preview. But this time broken up by match.

The X-Stars vs Super Juniors Battle Royal:

This was known to happen since we announced The Tokyo Dome show. But never did we think it would be this big. We have Jerry Lynn making his in ring return, The Great Sasuke who is arguably the most legendary high flyer in the wrestling industry. We also have Taka Michinoku who over the past 2 weeks has made a huge impact returing to North America and if he is better in Japan then he was in these past 2 weeks then were in for a treat. We also have a load of young up and coming talent. Including TNA workers suck as Jack Evans, Petey Williams and Frankie Kazarian. Look over to the side of Japan and we have Naomichi Marufuji, CIMA, and Dragon Kid. Also on the Japan side are 3 young up and coming stars from North America we have Bryan Danielson, Dave Swift, and Stampede Kid better known as TJ Wilson. So many amazing workers in one match. Who knows what will happen. Also a returning X-Star who left TNA months ago but is now on his way back. So be sure to order this Pay Per View if you want to see amazing high flying action!

Tag Titles: Matt Stryker and Chad Collyer© vs The Country vs Gedo and Jado:

This match has been building up for alittle under 2 months now. Ever since Stryker and Collyer have won the tag titles Jonny Fairplay has done everything to get the belts away from them. The biggest thing Fairplay has done and the thing that really kicked this off was bringing in Alex Shelley and aquiring Jeff Jarrett in his group now known as The Country. Shelley and Jarrett have done many things to Stryker and Collyer over this past while including almost ending Collyers carrer by powerbombing him from our stage to the cement groud. Stryker has done all he can while Collyer was gone to get revenge. But always came up short. Mainlly because of a woman named April Pennington who we still do not know how she plays a role in all this. But look at all this and just having Stryker and Collyer vs The Country would be huge. But no to make it even bigger we throw Gedo and Jado in their. A tag team who have wrestled all through out Japan together for years. Also to top it off this will be an elimination bout. So make sure to tune in for this classic tag team bout that i'm sure you will be glued to the set for!

X-Title: Johnny Devine© vs Teddy Hart vs Koji Kanemoto vs Jushin Thunder Liger:

For months now Teddy Hart and Johnny Devine have been in a war. It all began when Johnny started to steal the spot light from Teddy. Teddy couldn't handle it. But at the same time Devine flonted it and shoved it in Teddy's face. Eventually Teddy and Jack Evans left Team Canada. You see Jack is like a brother to Teddy. But then somehow Devine and Scott D'Amore got to Jack. Jack ended up turning his back on his best friend and trainer Teddy Hart. For the past 3 weeks Teddy has been getting a slight bit of revenge by sending messages. First he bloodied Petey Williams backstage. Then he did the same to Scott D'Amore and at our last show before the Tokyo Dome Hype Show on IMPACT Teddy put Scott D'Amore through a table. During all of this their was a brawl between Teddy and Devine. Koji Kanemoto ended up running out and helping Devine beat on Ted. But then to the suprise of everyone. Came Jushin Liger to save Teddy. We then got told those 4 would face off in a 4-way for the X-Title. This could be an amazing match seeing Teddy and Devine the futures of the X/Junior world vs Liger and Kanemoto who are 2 legends of the Junior style.

AJPW Match: Toshiakia Kawada vs Keiji Mutoh:

Not much to this match other then the fact that it is two legends going at it. Kawada and Mutoh. Kawada although known by few in America is the ultimate legend in Japan. Not quiet the Hulk Hogan of Japan but he is a Stone Cold of Japan. If you ask someone who Kawada is in Japan they can tell you. Mutoh on the other hand is well known and a legend in both places. Better known as The Great Muta to American fans any oldschool wrestling fan of the NWA/WCW will easilly remember Mutoh. Although he has gone down in skill slowlly over the years he is still amazing worker. So order to see these 2 amazing legends get it on in a TNA ring inside the Tokyo Dome!

Japanese Deathmatch: Sabu vs Apocalypse:

Since Sabu joined with AJ to help him against Masahiro Chono and the Anti-TNA him and Apocalypse have had problems. They got into a scuffle at an indy show so Vince Russo booked them in a hardcore match. But after killing each other in that. It just didn't stop. So Russo said that he didn't want another crazy long feud in this promotion. That he wanted this settled quicklly. So the only way to do that was to have them wrestle in a Deathmatch in the only country that would allow a deathmatch so brutal... JAPAN! If anyone has ever whatched any Japanese Deathmatches they know what goes on in the. We can only pray for the safety of Sabu and Apocalypse after this one.

NWA World Title: AJ Styles© vs Masahiro Chono:

Although this hasn't been built up very long it is still an emotional match. AJ Styles was told he would wrestle Chono and was excited. Until Chono booted AJ in the head and bassiclly became AJ's worst enemy. Chono then aligned himself for a period of time with Anti-TNA which AJ has been feuding with recentlly. AJ will be wrestling a man he respects. But at the same time a man that is his enemy. Can AJ do what he needs to do to keep the title and get a win? Or will AJ lose to the power of Chono forcing the NWA title to go to Japan and possibilly never return to the ring of TNA? Tune in to find out!

As you can tell this Pay Per View will be huge for us. So we encourage anyone who enjoys TNA and any first timers who want to see amazing action to order this show and see all of what i've just told you. You won't be sorry!

• 10 months later...