World Wrestling Federation 1991

Captain Kirk

The First part of this backstory will be the results of the last 3 big events of 1990 in the run up to the start of a new year in 1991!!!

Saturday Night's Main Event!

October 13th 1990

Texas Tornado def. Haku to retain his Intercontinental Title.

Sgt. Slaughter def. Koko B.Ware by submission.

Hulk Hogan & Tugboat def. Rhythem & Blues(Greg Valentine and Honky Tonk Man) by DQ.

Randy 'Macho Man' Savage def. 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes by CO

The Ultimate Warrior and The Legion of Doom def. Demolition(Ax, Smash & Crush)

Survivor Series

November 22nd 1990

(All Survivor Series Elimination matches.)

Nikolai Volkoff, Tito Santana and The Bushwackers def. Sgt. Slaughter, Boris Zhukoff and The Orient Express.

Sole Survivor: Tito Santana

Hulk Hogan, Jim Duggan, Big Bossman and Tugboat def. Earthquake, Dino Bravo, Haku and The Barbarian.

Sole Survivor: Hulk Hogan

Rick Martel, The Warlord, Hercules and Paul Roma def. Jake Roberts, Jimmy Snuka and The Rockers.

Survivors: Rick Martel, The Warlord, Hercules and Paul Roma

Ted Dibiase, The Undertaker, Honky Tonk Man and Greg Valentine def. Dusty Rhodes, Koko B.Ware and The Hart Foundation.

Sole Survivor: Ted Dibiase.

Ultimate Warrior, Texas Tornado and The Legion of Doom def. Mr Perfect, Ax, Smash and Crush.

Sole Survivor: Ultimate Warrior.

Ultimate Survivor Match!

Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and Tito Santana def. Ted Dibiase, Rick Martel, The Warlord, Hercules and Paul Roma

Ultimate Survivors: Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.

Saturday Night's Main Event!

November 23rd 1990

Rick 'The Model' Martel def. Tito Santana by submission.

Mr. Perfect def. Big Bossman by CO.

Nikolai Volkoff def. Sgt. Slaughter by DQ

The Ultimate Warrior def. Ted Dibiase by DQ

Roll on...1991!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster

Face Heel

Name - Gimmick - Over

Main Event

Hulk Hogan - Hero - 100

Randy Savage - Egomaniac - 92

Ultimate Warrior - Power and Paint - 100

Upper Midcard

Jake Roberts - Mysterious - 81

Mr. Perfect - Cocky - 83

Rowdy Roddy Piper - Crazy - 83

Sgt. Slaughter - Anti-USA - 81

Midcard

Animal - Power and Paint - 75

Big Bossman - Law Enforcer - 78

Bret Hart - Old School Face - 77

Brian Knobbs - Slob - 64

Brutus Beefcake - Blue Collar - 70

Butch - Fun Babyface - 65

Crush - Power and Paint - 66

Davey Boy Smith - Old School Face - 70

Dino Bravo - Old School Heel - 69

Dustin Rhodes - Old School Face - 67

Dusty Rhodes - Old School Face - 75

Earthquake - Monster - 75

Greg Valentine - Grizzled Veteran - 62

Haku - Savage - 67

Hawk - Power and Paint - 75

Hercules - Old School Heel - 62

Jerry Sags - Slob - 64

Jim Duggan - Pro USA - 80

Jim Neidhart - Old School Face - 74

Jimmy Snuka - Savage - 78

Luke - Fun Babyface - 65

Paul Roma - Old School Heel - 62

Rick Martel - Prima Donna - 74

Shawn Michaels - Teen Idol - 61

Smash - Power and Paint - 66

Ted Dibiase - Rich Snob - 77

Texas Tornado - Old School Face - 76

The Barbarian - Savage - 62

The Mountie - Corrupt Law Enforcer - 67

The Warlord - Monster - 65

Undertaker - Supernatural - 79

Virgil - Servant - 70

Lower Midcard

Hillbilly Jim - Hillbilly - 58

Jim Powers - Blue Chipper - 52

Kato - Evil Foreigner - 56

Koko B.Ware - Fun Babyface - 54

Marty Jannety - Teen Idol - 60

Saba Simba - Savage - 48

Shane Douglas - Blue Chipper - 46

Tanaka - Evil Foreigner - 56

Tito Santana - Old School Face - 57

Tugboat - Fun Babyface - 57

Openers/Jobbers

Barry Hardy

Bob Bradley

Brooklyn Brawler

Butch Stanley

Chris Walker

Iron Mike Sharpe

Italian Stallion

Kevin Krueger

Reno Riggins

WWF Titles Rankings according to Pro Wrestling Illustrated

WWF World: Ultimate Warrior

1. Sgt. Slaugher

2. Hulk Hogan

3. Randy Savage

4. Mr. Perfect

5. Jake Roberts

WWF Intercontinental: Mr Perfect

1. Texas Tornado

2. Big Bossman

3. Rick Martel

4. Tito Santana

5. The Warlord

WWF Tag Team: The Hart Foundation

1. Demolition

2. Legion Of Doom

3. Power and Glory

4. Haku and The Barbarian

5. The Rockers

Pro Wrestling Illustrated WWF Round-Up

The WWF have announced a new 2 Pay Per Views to their annual Calendar the first is the First Ever King of The Ring! This will pit numerous superstars in a gruelling tournament to find the King of the Squared Circle. The other is very different in that it will fall on a Tuesday and will be named Tuesday in Texas more on these as word comes through...

The WWF have signed a few workers to fill up the Lower Midcard Heel ranks, all 4 of these men have worked for the WWF before and are, Bam Bam Bigelow who had a stint in the late 80's as a Face but is to return as a Monster, nicknamed the Beast from the East. Also the One Man Gang will return to the WWF to provide a stepping stone for younger talent who the WWF are looking to break through the ranks. Former WWF World Champion The Iron Sheik will also return but under the name Colonel Mustafa and looks to be involved with Sgt. Slaugher. And Finally Bret Hart's younger brother returns once again under a mask, previously being known as the Blue Blazer he is returning under the legendary gimmick The Executioner.

The WWF have also signed up major ring announcer Michael Buffer to announce the bigger matches of cards and should provide some entertainment to the fans of the WWF with his catchphrase 'Let's Get Ready to Rumble!'

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Wrestling Challenge

The Executioner def. Bob Bradley at. 3:56

The Executioner made his debut in and put in a good showing of his talent, the commentators put over how he was trained in martial arts and wrestling, which somehow makes him better. He picked Bradley apart with some crisp technical wrestling, also hitting a missile dropkick before cinching in the figure-four leglock to pick up the win.

Overall Rating: 38

Heenan builds up Big Bossman vs The Barbarian Royal Rumble Match

We are shown a pre-taped interview were Bobby Heenan is with his client The Barbarian, he talks about how The Barbarian will destroy Big Bossman, calling him Barney Fife and telling him to get ready for the Royal Rumble or else!

Overall Rating: 83

Rick Martel def. Saba Simba at 5:31

This was one of the feature matches of tonight's show and was quite a good one aswell, Saba Simba took control at first with his size and power but Martel used dirty tactics such as an eye gouge to weasel his way out of an attempted gorilla slam! The end came when Martel unfastened the turnbuckle padding in the corner while the referee warned Simba, and when he went after Martel again, Martel pulled him into the exposed turnbuckle then rolled him up for the 3 count! Martel celebrated while Saba Simba argued with the ref.

Overall Rating: 66

Slaughter builds himself up as the Number 1 Contender

We are shown a quick video of Sgt. Slaughter as he prepares for his World Title shot at the Royal Rumble, we see him in the boot camp preparing some recruits until he finally snaps at one and beats him up before applying the camel clutch to the recruit while General Adnan laughs. The Commentators built up that Slaughter would be on Superstars in action against Koko B.Ware

Overall Rating: 81

Virgil def. Reno Riggins at 1:42

This was meant to be Ted Dibiase's match but he decided he'd rather have his aide Virgil take on Riggins, no biggie still a total squash. Virgil displayed his boxing skills by taking Riggins out with some big combinations of punches before hitting him with a Cross-Arm Breaker for the win. Afterwards Dibiase came in and put a $20 bill in Riggins mouth, before picking up the microphone.

Overall Rating: 48

Dibiase challenges The American Dream

Dibiase: Once again I have proven that everybody has a price for the million dollar man! And come Royal Rumble I shall prove it again when me and my aide Virgil beat your greasy working class body all over the ring, and the same for your cowboy son he won't fare any better when Virgil takes him out too! HAHAHA Come on Virgil get to the back!

Dibiase then heads to the back with Virgil following behind with a smirk on his face.

Royal Rumble Video!

We then see a video hyping up the matches for Royal Rumble with 10 Superstars already announced for the Rumble and a further 3 matches announced!

The Current card looks like this:

WWF World Title Match

Ultimate Warrior© vs Sgt. Slaughter

The Barbarian vs Big Bossman

Dusty Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase and Virgil

and the Royal Rumble Match!

Confirmed Entries: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, Marty Jannety, Shawn Michaels, Earthquake, Dino Bravo, Haku, Animal and Hawk.

The video played for the Rumble predominantly featured Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior.

Legion of Doom def. Brooklyn Brawler and Iron Mike Sharpe at 1:13

This was a extremely short match which saw Brawler and Sharpe attack Hawk and Animal before the bell, Hawk managed to throw Sharpe out of the ring quite easily and Animal caught Brawler with a big powerslam before picking him up for the Doomsday Device! Hawk pinned Brawler while Animal made sure Sharpe could not interfere. Wrestling Challenge went off with the commentators hyping up LOD as possible Tag Title Contenders as LOD celebrated in the ring!

Overall Rating: 64

Show Rating: 65

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Nice job man, I to am a sucker for early 90's diarys.

Push Dino Bravo!

He never gets proper respect in diary's. He is the worlds strongest man you know!

Superstars

The Executioner def. Italian Stallion at 5:21

A slightly longer squash in The Executioner's second match but another good showing nonetheless, The Executioner won the match with a big suplex then applied the figure-four leglock for the win, to gain some cheap heat he kept the figure-four leglock on his helpless opponent for about a minute until the ref pulled him off. McMahon then hyped him up as a possible contender for the Rumble but fellow commentator Piper said he would personally eliminate The Executioner and go on to win the Rumble.

Overall Rating: 58

Bossman promises hard time for the Heenan Family!

We go to a pre-recorded video of the Big Bossman,

Bossman: Bobby Heenan! At first you called me Barney Fife, I can take a joke but as soon as you brought my mama into this you crossed the line! No matter what I have to do, and no matter who I have to go through I am going to give you the worst beating of your life, first I shall take apart your friend The Barbarian, then next I'm going after your most prized possesion the intercontinental title! Which brings me to you Perfect! I can tell you that you wont be feeling perfect at all when you serve your hard time!

Overall Rating: 72

Tugboat def. Brooklyn Brawler at 3:02

The big sailor who is only known as being Hogan's friend, picks up a convincing win over the Brooklyn Brawler, Tugboat totally dominated the match apart from the first minute when Brawler was able to use some dirty tactics until he tried to clothesline and was sent to the mat with a shoulder block, Tugboat picked up the win after an avalanche in the corner and then a big splash. Afterwards Tugboat celebrated his win with some fans at ringside.

Overall Rating: 54

The Undertaker def. Barry Hardy at 0:34

This was the shortest match of the night as Hardy ran at Undertaker only to be caught with a throat thrust before Taker chokeslammed him to the mat and picked him up and hit the Tombstone Piledriver for the win! After the match Brother Love told Taker to hit him with another Tombstone! Taker hit him with a second and Love was still not happy with the damage done and signalled for a third! But The Texas Tornado burst through the curtains with a couple of medical staff! Texas Tornado ran at Taker and hit him with a Tornado Punch staggering him into the ropes! Texas then clotheslined Taker over the ropes and Love ran out of the ring and to the back with his monster! The medics then attended to Hardy while Tornado celebrated on the ropes.

Overall Rating: 55

Rockers put them over for the Rumble

We go to another pre-recorded video segment.

Jannety: This January 20th there will 30 superstars in the ring vying for the chance to prove themselves. All 30 will be rockin and rollin and only one can walk out the winner!

Michaels: And there ain't noone better at rockin and rollin that us The Rockers and once all other 29 I shall stand high as the winner of the Royal Rumble!

Jannety: I don't think so Shawn as we all know that I will be the winner!

Michaels: Is that so?

Michaels and Jannety stare down before going their seperate ways!

Overall Rating: 74

Slaughter is ready to Rumble!

We go backstage where Sean Mooney is standing by with the No. 1 Contender Sgt. Slaughter!

Mooney: Sgt. Slaughter what is your opinion on tonights match you have with Koko B.Ware?

Slaughter: You will address me by sir! You MAGGOT! Well what do I think of Koko B.Ware I think he is just another idiot american! Not smart like me who has seen the light and found maybe the greatest empire in the world! And tonight I am going to chew him up and spit him out!

Mooney: Can I ask you how you have been preparing for your title match at the Rumble?

Slaughter: I have been training in one of the most vigorous training schedules ever right at home with my ally General Adnan at my personal boot camp, and have brought in another ally to help me prepare for the war at the Rumble and he is Colonel Mustafa! With these two men by my side their is no way that I can lose so feast your eyes on the next World Champion!

Slaughter then shoves Mooney out of the way as he makes his way out!

Overall Rating: 76

Sgt. Slaughter def. Koko B.Ware at 5:53

Koko B.Ware came out with a USA flag for a cheap pop, and Slaughter then came out with his allies Mustafa and Adnan with Adnan carrying the Iraqi flag getting a lot of heat from the fans. Slaughter and Koko tied up and Slaughter took the advantage with a cheap kick to the gut, Slaughter then bodyslammed Koko to the mat before going for a elbow drop and missing, when he got up he was sent back down by a big dropkick, but when Koko picked Slaughter he got gouged in the eye! Slaughter then beat him around the ring and threw him into the ropes and hit him with a big clothesline! Slaughter then rolled over Koko and applied the camel clutch! Koko quickly tapped out and Slaughter picked up the Iraqi flag and waved it in the middle of the ring as Adnan and Mustafa delivered a beating to the defeated Koko!

Overall Rating: 61

Overall Rating: 60

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Primetime Wrestling! Preview

Get ready for another slice of WWF action and what a set of matches are on offer tonight!

First up WWF's very own Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation take on Mr. Fuji's Orient Express in a non-title match!

The ever-mysterious Jake 'The Snake' Roberts will also lock horns with veteran superstar 'Iron' Mike Sharpe!

The Big Bossman will also get his hand on one of Bobby Heenan's allies when he takes on the Savage Haku in one-on-one competition this should give Bossman a taste of what he can expect against The Barbarian at the Rumble.

Also the WWF's self proclaimed King Randy 'Macho Man' Savage will also be in action against the lovable giant Hillbilly Jim who will come out on top on this monumental clash!

We will also hear from The Ultimate Warrior, Brother Love and The Executioner!

Confirmed Matches:

The Hart Foundation vs The Orient Express w/Mr. Fuji

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts vs 'Iron' Mike Sharpe

Big Bossman vs Haku

Randy 'Macho Man' Savage vs Hillbilly Jim

Tune in for Primetime Wrestling!

Prime Time Wrestling!

We open up with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan hyping up tonights show with big matches featuring: Randy Savage vs Hillbilly Jim! The Hart Foundation vs The Orient Express! Jake Roberts vs 'Iron' Mike Sharpe, Heenan then talks about how his very own Haku will tear apart WWF's very own Barney Fife! Gorilla disputes that Bossman is a very tough competitor and will get the win! Monsoon then tells us about an incident at a autograph signing involving the Ultimate Warrior!

Slaugher sends out a message!

We go to a video of earlier today where Ultimate Warrior is signing autographs for fans! A man wearing a hood then comes up with a picture but sends white powder into Warriors eyes! The man unhoods and its General Adnan! From behind Sgt. Slaughter and Colonel Mustafa jump the blinded Warrior and beat him down as Adnan shouts some Arabic at Warrior! Security then get to the scene and are finally able to get the so-called Triangle of Terror off of The Ultimate Warrior. Monsoons talks about the cowardly act that has just occured, while Heenan insists that the plan was genius!

Overall Rating: 67

The Hart Foundation def. The Orient Express at 7:43

The Hart Foundation come out to a big pop while the Orient Express are already in the ring. The Orient Express jump Hart and Neidhart before the bell and we get left with Kato and Hart in the ring! Kato takes Hart with a couple of bodyslams before locking in an armbar and tagging in Tanaka, Tanaka kicks Hart in the gut before whipping him into the corner and choking him out! Tanaka then sends Hart into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Hart ducks and rebounds with one of his own! Tanaka and Hart both go to their respective partners and Tanaka is first to tag out Hart is almost there but Kato catches him at the last second with an elbow drop! Kato drags Hart in to the middle of the ring an applies a chinlock, Hart continues to wear down before the fans start to respond to Neidharts stomping on the ring apron! Hart starts to fight his way up and finally hits Kato with a russian leg-sweep! Hart crawls over to the corner and tags in Neidhart! Neidhart runs right over Kato and Tanaka he sends both of them into seperate corners and runs into them with big clotheslines! He sends Kato into the ropes and goes for the other side of the ring but Mr. Fuji trips him up with the cane! Kato then elbow drops him in the back of the head and goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count! For the next minute Bret Hart tries to get in the ring while Kato and Tanaka double-team Neidhart! Kato then goes for a back-body drop but Neidhart slams his face into the mat he then sends him into the corner and hits a big shoulder ram! He then levels Tanaka and throws him out of the ring! Neidhart tags in Bret and sets Kato up for the Hart Attack! Bret covers 1...2...3! The Hart Foundation celebrate a more closely contested match than what was expected.

Overall Rating: 78

The Executioner puts himself up for the Rumble

We go to a dank cellar where the masked executioner sits with a hood over his masked head.

Executioner: Come January 20th, 30 men will come to the ring, all burning with the desire to win this prestigious match. One problem for 29 of the men going in, I am in the Rumble! Once I have entered it will be a dark day for all men in this match as I shall personally execute (Shouting) each and every one of them! (begins to whisper) and once it is all over The Executioner shall stand tall above all.

Overall Rating: 73

Ultimate Warning!

We go backstage where The Ultimate Warrior is standing by in his locker room.

Warrior: SLAUGHTER! ADNAN! MUSTAFA! You shall all face the consequences of your actions today! As I prepared myself with my brethren of the Warriors, you saw it fit to attack me with all of your strength and will, but that is not enough as the Gods of Destructivity are with me at all times! I have conversed with the gods and the promise only destruction and vengeance so I and all of my loyal warriors shall destroy YOUUUUUU!

Warrior begins to run around and pump his arms.

Big Bossman def. Haku by DQ at 3:12

Bossman comes out to a big pop as he continues to get very over with the fans. Haku comes out to a some jeers but not that much. Match starts with Bossman getting the advantage with some stuff rights and lefts, he pushes Haku into the corner before unloading on him! Bossman then hits Haku with a headbutt but he's the one that goes down from it! Haku then stomps on Bossman and hits him with a throat thrust, he begins to choke him out until the ref pulls him off, Bossman gets up and when Haku comes off the ropes Bossman catches him with the Bossman Slam! Bossman is set to pin Haku when The Barbarian runs out and levels him with a Big Boot! Haku and The Barbarian start to beat down on Bossman but when they send him into the ropes he ducks a double clothesline attempt and hits one on the both of them himself! He continues to try and fight both off!

Overall Rating: 67

Numbers Game

Big Bossman is still in the ring fighting off Haku and The Barbarian albeit not very well but Mr. Perfect slides into the ring and nails him with the Intercontinental belt! Perfect then picks up Bossman and holds him while Haku hits him with the Thrust Kick! Barbarian then nails him with The Kick of Death! Perfect then picks him up again and nails the Perfect Plex on Bossman they are about to administer more of a beating but The Rockers and Tito Santana run out to save Big Bossman! The Heenan family then flee to the back turning around to curse Bossman's saviours a few times.

Love berates Texas Tornado

We go to another pre-recorded interview with Brother Love standing with his monster The Undertaker!

Brother Love: Hello viewers! Last Week! My Undertaker was performing his sacred ritual of burial to his beaten opponent! Texas Tornado! You made the biggest mistake of your life last week! You signed your death sentence when you decided to mess with my 6 foot 10 330 lbs monster that is the deadman The Undertaker! My Undertaker challenges you to a match at Royal Rumble a RIP Match! Where the loser is the man that cannot answer to a ten count from the referee! Well Texas Tornado what do you say?

Undertaker: Texas Tornado you will rest in peace.

Overall Rating: 80

Jake Roberts def. Iron Mike Sharpe at 4:12

Jake Roberts comes out to what was the pop of the night. Mike Sharpe is in the ring, word in the back is if he starts to impress then he may get a small push, nothing significant but would mean he's not spent his whole career as a jobber.

Sharpe rushed Roberts and clubbed him in the back of the head then pushed him in the corner and hit him with a chop! Roberts dodged the next one then hit him with a combo of jabs then locked a armbar in and whipped him into the ropes and took him down with a back body-drop! Roberts wore Sharpe down with a Rear Chinlock but when he picked him up got gouged in the eye, Sharpe kicked Roberts in the gut then hit a big bodyslam! Sharpe went for a big elbow drop but misses! Roberts then nailed Sharpe with a fist drop, picked him up and nailed the short-arm clothesline! Roberts signals for the DDT and the fans go wild! Roberts picks up Sharpe and nails him with the DDT!

Overall Rating: 57

Texas Tornado accepts!

We go backstage where Texas Tornado has something to say.

Tornado: Brother Love! Do you really think you can just shove around everyone just because you have that big freak standing behind you! Well I'm not having it anymore! You have bullied every guy in this locker room since the Survivor Series and you ain't gonna bully me! So come Royal Rumble let's see how Undertaker handles this Tornado!

Hogan pumping himself up for the Rumble!

We are shown yet another Hogan video that some fans just dont seem to get bored of. It is a video of Hogan working out but also has parts of his most famous matches such as his slamming of Andre, him beating Earthquake, Wrestlemania 5's match with Randy Savage and finally his first title win when he beat The Iron Sheik(now known as Colonel Mustafa). The movie ends with the text 'Hulk Hogan a Real American' with the background a flag of the USA.

Overall Rating: 96

Randy Savage def. Hillbilly Jim at 6:43

Savage comes out to a big amount of jeers while Jim comes out to a small pop and dances with some kids. Savage pounces on Jim early on in the match using underhand tactics to gain an unfair advantage, Savage then put Jim in the corner and charged at him but got nailed with a boot to the face! Jim then fought back and hit Savage with a big clothesline and elbow drop for nearly a 2 count, Jim pulled Savage up and went for a suplex but Savage blocked it twice and nailed a kick to the gut! Savage went up top and went for a double axe handle but got caught in a bearhug! Savage was being wore down but before anymore damage could be sustained Savage hit a poke to the eye and then took it to Jim with big rights and left he then pushed him in to the corner before hitting a running clothesline! The crowd was beginning to get hot as Savage ascended the turnbuckle and nailed Jim with a double axe handle which staggered the giant! He went up again and hit him with another double axe handle this time the Giant dropped down to one knee! Savage then finally hit him with a third double axe handle finally flooring Jim! Jim was beaten but Savage wanted to hit him with more he had that crazed look in his eyes! Savage went up and hits the Savage Elbow! Savage covers 1...2...3! Savage is the winner! As Primetime Wrestling goes off the air Savaga shouts about he will be the winner of the rumble! Monsoon then says that Jack Tunney will be in attendance next week with not one but TWO major announcments regarding the WWF!

Overall Rating: 71

Wrestling Challenge

The Rockers def. The Sierra's at 3:12

Good showing from The Rockers here as they continue to get over, Jannety and Michaels exchanged quick tags and hit a few speedy moves to get over their athleticism, they hit Dave Sierra with a double dropkick causing him to fall out of the ring, and then when Fidel came in nailed him with a double superkick for the easy win. Afterwards Okerlund hyped them up as possible future Tag Team Champions!

Overall Rating: 52

Bulldog returns at the Rumble!

We see a short video highlighting The British Bulldogs career from his Canada, Japan and WWF Day's it then shows him training with his new dreadlocks, he is lifting weights and then turns to the camera and says:

'I am the British Bulldog, and I will take a bite out of all 29 superstars at this years Royal Rumble and stand tall as the winner!'

Overall Rating: 80

The Orient Express def. Chris Walker and Sam Houston at 5:21

It looks like the Orient Express may get a push after their good showing against the Hart Foundation on Monday. This was a slightly longer match than The Rockers match as Walker got a bit of offense in but was tripped up by Fuji's cane. The Orient Express beat down on their opponents a little while more and all 4 men end up in the ring! Kato nails Houston with the DDT while at the same time Tanaka hits Houston with a Massive Spinning Powerbomb! They both cover and pick up the win, afterwards Fuji demands that they dish out more punishment and both hit their finishing moves on Walker and Houston once more! They then leave to the back under Fuji's orders.

Rating: 62

Slaughter is in charge now!

We go backstage were Sgt. Slaughter has a couple of things to say to The Ultimate Warrior.

Slaughter: Warrior, HAHAHA did you enjoy me and my comrades surprise for you? Let me tell you something you maggot! That is only the beginning that was just a mere taste of what I am going to do to you next Sunday at the Royal Rumble, and next Sunday mark my words I shall be the World Heavyweight Champion you maggot!

Jim Duggan def. Itallian Stallion at 0:35

Duggan came down like usual with his hacksaw and his HOOOOO! Duggan stomped all the way round the ring slapping the hands of the fans at ringside then got in the ring and did his big thumbs up to the crowd but Stallion jumped him from behind and beat down on his back! Stallion whipped Duggan into the ropes but he came back of with a shoulder barge! Duggan picked him up hit a bodyslam then an elbow drop then dropped to his three-point stance in the corner, Stallion got up and got decapitated with a big 3-point clothesline! Duggan made the cover and picked up a very convincing win.

Overall Rating: 48

The Undertaker def. Saba Simba by DQ at 1:53

The Undertaker comes out with Brother Love while Saba Simba was already in the ring, Simba tried to overpower Taker from the get-go but Taker was too big and began to choke out Simba! Taker then hit the old school on him as he hit the clothesline off the top rope, Taker then sent him in to the ropes and hit him with a flying lariat before signalling for the end! Taker picked up Samba and hit him with the Tombstone Piledriver! Brother Love shouted at him to hit him with another one and Taker picked him up for the second! But Texas Tornado ran out from the back with a steel chair! He hit Taker in the back with it twice! But Taker got back up! Tornado then hit him straight in the head with it! But Taker rose up again! Tornado then came off the ropes with a Tornado Punch staggering the big man into the ropes and then clotheslined him over the top rope! Taker then headed to the back with Brother Love and Tornado helped Simba up and celebrated this small yet meaningful victory over the deadman.

Slaughter vs Warrior When two worlds collide!

We are shown a short video detailing both men's recent encounters and also showing them hitting their signature moves on different opponents, it then shows Slaughter and his partners beating down on Warrior and finally ends with the two men in a stair-down with the Iraqi and US flag in the background. January 20th Live on PPV The Royal Rumble Ultimate Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter!

Overall Rating: 86

Rowdy Roddy Piper def. Brooklyn Brawler at 2:52

This is Piper's return match after suffering a leg injury last year, and he looked as if he has fully recovered, Brawler tried to take advantage of his leg and went to work on it right from the start but Piper brawled right back knocking Brawler out with a load of lefts and rights that went on for no less than a minute! Piper the picked up Brawler sent him into the ropes and hit him with a clothesline! Piper then standing over Brawler locked him in the Sleeperhold and it was lights out and Piper had won his return match very convincingly. Afterwards Piper celebrated and said he would be in the Rumble!

Overall Rating: 52

Overall Rating: 62

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Superstars

Dustin Rhodes def. Iron Mike Sharpe at 6:32

Dustin Rhodes came out to a small pop he is not very big just now but is definetely a future Champion. This match took up a lot of time for a jobber match but it was still a squash as the announcers put Dustin Rhodes over as unpredictable being able to win the match in a variety of ways, Rhodes beat down Sharpe by focusing on his head with chinlocks and headlocks, eventually he knew it was all over and caught Sharpe with a flying bulldog for the win! Dustin celebrated in the middle of the ring at his first win in the WWF.

Overall Rating: 53

Dibiase sends out a message

Dustin is just about to leave the ring when Ted Dibiase makes his way out to jeers! Dustin motions him to come to the ring to have a match but Dibiase stands at the edge of the ring and smirks, when suddenly Virgil jumps Rhodes from behind! Virgil beats him around and hits him with the cross-arm breaker! Dibiase then enters the ring and puts the boots in to Dustin before locking in the Million Dollar Dream! Dustin soon passes out and Dibiase releases the hold and picks up the microphone.

Dibiase: Dusty Rhodes! Look at how easily we have took out your son! Look at this worthless piece of trash rolling around the ring! This is what will happen to you at the Rumble cause everybody has a price for the million dollar man! HAHAHA

Dino Bravo def. Barry Hardy at 1:54

Dino Bravo comes down to the ring with Hart shouting about him being the strongest man in the WWF! Bravo gets in the ring and does push ups! When the match starts Bravo clubs Hardy down and throws him all over the ring he demonstrates hit strength by picking up Hardy and press-slamming him! Dino Bravo then picked him up then hit the airplane spin! Bravo covered and got the 3 count! Jimmy Hart then jumped on to Dino Bravo and they both celebrated like they had just won the World Title!

Overall Rating: 47

Heenan Family have a challenge

We go backstage where all of the Heenan Family are backstage.

Heenan: Big Bossman, you think what happened last week was unfair! I'll tell you what is unfair the fact my man Haku has to step in to the ring with you again after he beat you like the dog you are last week! Their is one stipulation your goons will be allowed at ringside and me and my clients shall also be there! But I am The Brain and I do have some ace cards still left, mark my words Bossman you will not make it to the Royal Rumble!

Perfect: Bossman, you think that you are good, I will give you that you are very good at eating doughnuts, sure your a big boy and have the size advantage but Bossman you are not perfect! How do you expect to compete with perfection here we have the perfect group, the perfect manager(points to Heenan), the perfect tag team(points to Barbarian and Haku who pose) and the perfect champion with the perfect belt, so if you think you beat me then try but you will be perfectly beaten.

Overall Rating: 71

Hart Foundation offer an open challenge to anyone at the Rumble

We go to a pre-recorded segment with The Hart Foundation.

Bret Hart: Well it looks like we haven't defended our tag titles and Jack Tunney seems to have more important things to than book us some decent opponents, so thats why me and the anvil have a challenge!

Neidhart: Yeah Baby! We challenge anyone to a match at the Rumble who think they can take away our gold! Anybody at the Rumble hahaha!

Bret Hart: That's right and it dont matter who it is but we will still walk out of that arena tag team champions.

The Executioner def. Shane Douglas at 7:12

This was a pretty even match-up between two up and coming superstars in the WWF, Executioner got the upperhand with some dirty tactics nailing him with closed fists and eventually throwing Douglas out of the ring! Douglas fought back however and started to controlled the match with armbars and dropkicks but near the finish Douglas went for a cross-body block and missed and went over the top rope and injured his knee in the fall, The Executioner like a lion toyed with his prey beating down on his injured knee and finally sinching the nail in the coffin when he locked in the figure-four leglock causing Douglas to tap. The Executioner then went to work on Douglas' knee some more finally leaving to lots of jeers, the referee had to help Douglas to the back to a small applause.

Overall Rating: 55

Interview from Primetime with Warrior

We are shown the same Ultimate Warrior from Primetime Wrestling word has it he was meant record a new interview but did not turn up to the studio in time for it to be edited.

We go backstage where The Ultimate Warrior is standing by in his locker room.

Warrior: SLAUGHTER! ADNAN! MUSTAFA! You shall all face the consequences of your actions today! As I prepared myself with my brethren of the Warriors, you saw it fit to attack me with all of your strength and will, but that is not enough as the Gods of Destructivity are with me at all times! I have conversed with the gods and the promise only destruction and vengeance so I and all of my loyal warriors shall destroy YOUUUUUU!

Warrior begins to run around and pump his arms.

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Primetime Wrestling! Preview

We are only one week away from the Royal Rumble and things are hotting up! Tonight is host to 5 very exciting matches and also we shall hear from WWF President Jack Tunney and what his two announcments are!

We have a double main event seeing as it is PPV weekend this weekend!

The World Champion Ultimate Warrior takes on Sgt. Slaughter's ally Colonel Mustafa, this should give Warrior a taste of what to expect this Sunday!

In the other Main Event we will have Big Bossman take on Haku again with Bossman's friends and the Heenan Family at ringside so that no interference shall occur!

The lovable giant Tugboat will also be taking on the veteran Greg 'Hammer' Valentine which will put strength against technical skills

Power and Glory and Dusty Rhodes are both also set to be in action!

Also who will answer The Hart Foundations challenge and will Bobby Heenan reveal who his ace card is?

Confirmed Matches:

Ultimate Warrior vs Colonel Mustafa

Big Bossman w/Tito Santana and The Rockers vs Haku w/ Bobby Heenan, The Barbarian and Mr. Perfect.

Tugboat vs Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine

Power and Glory vs Chris Walker and Sam Houston

Dusty Rhodes vs Brooklyn Brawler

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Primetime Wrestling!

Tunney's Announcement

From the start of the show we go straight to Jack Tunney's announcement! He is sitting at his desk with something hidden by a cloth.

Tunney: Hello viewers of the WWF, as president of the WWF I must ensure that the product we produce is both exciting and entertaining and to do this we have to provide more thrills, today I have two announcements with one of them being for the Royal Rumble this sunday.(Big Pop for mention of Rumble) This year I have seen fit to add a stipulation to this match this is that the winner of the Rumble gets a one way ticket to Wrestlemania to face whoever may be the World Champion at that time!(Big pop) My other announcement is something that me and the board have agreed on in a unanimous vote that with the rising amount of superstars coming to the WWF we have seen fit to bring in a new WWF Championship! This shall be know as the WWF TV Title and will be decided in a 32 man Tournament where the final shall be held at the biggest event of them all, The Royal Rumble!

Thankyou for your time and enjoy the show.

(Note: I forgot to book this, and booked Tugboat vs Valentine instead, sorry :(, but this means you get more to read :))

Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan go nuts over the announcements putting over that the Royal Rumble winner gets the chance to win the World Title on the biggest event of the year! Heenan says that he knows for a fact that it will be one of his clients. They then hype up the rest of tonights show which includes the Lumberjack match between Haku and Big Bossman and also that The Ultimate Warrior faces Colonel Mustafa in the double main event!

Tugboat def. Greg Valentine at 5:21

Right from the start Tugboat took it right to Valentine clotheslining him all over the ring then scoop-slamming him and then going for the elbow drop but Valentine rolled out of the way, Valentine took advantage of Tugboats mistake hitting him with forearms forcing him into the corner, Valentine choked him out then tried to whip Valentine into the corner but Tugboat blocked it! Tugboat then whipped Valentine into the corner he went for an avalanche but Valentine side-stepped out of the way! Valentine then hit him with four clotheslines! But Tugboat was still standing Valentine hit another one and the big man went down! Valentine then signalled for the Figure-Four he tried to put it on but Tugboat powered out of it and pushed Valentine into the turnbuckle with a kick! Tugboat got up and picked up The Hammer and nailed him with a big powerslam! He then tooted to the fans before hitting the Big Splash! Tugboat covered for the 3 count! Afterwards Valentine's manager Jimmy Hart ran to the back and came back with Earthquake! Tugboat was looking away and before he could act Earthquake pounded him on his back! Earthquake continued to beat down on Tugboat before hitting him with the Aftershock and leaving with Valentine and Hart. Monsoon questioned wether Tugboat would be in any condition to partcipate this Sunday at the Royal Rumble.

Overall Rating: 60

Tornado is ready for the Rumble

We go to a pre-recorded message from Texas Tornado.

Texas Tornado: This Sunday night I am in a match which could be a career ender but I know it won't be my career that is ended this Sunday I am going to take The Undertaker apart I am going make sure that he doesn't walk again and I shall cure the WWF of this disease that is The Undertaker and on Sunday it will be you that is resting in peace Undertaker!

Overall Rating: 81

Power and Glory def. Chris Walker and Sam Houston at 2:13

Hercules and Paul Roma came down to mild heat with their manager Slick close behind, Hercules started this one off with Walker and beat him down with some big double axe-handles then hit him with a sideslam, he then stomped all over Walker before throwing to his own corner to let him tag in Houston! Houston ran at Hercules but got steamrolled over with a big clothesline! Hercules then tagged in Roma then picked up Houston and hit him with a big dropkick, he then picked up Houston and put him in the corner and on to the top rope and hit a big Superplex! He covered and got the easy win. Afterwards Slick got in the ring and grabbed the microphone!

Overall Rating: 59

New Match for the Rumble!

Slick is standing in the ring with his clients Power and Glory.

Slick: What all you morons see before you is the best tag team, one of the strongest men in the world Hercules and the next big thing Paul Roma, who combines his good looks and charm with technical excellence! Yo see why am out here bruthas is because theirs a team that call themselves the best when neither of these two men have neither of these qualities, and they put out an open challange to any team in the WWF, So let me tell yo summat bruthas you got your opponents right here in Power and Glory!

Dusty Rhodes def. Brooklyn Brawler at 2:02

'The Amercian Dream's' popularity nowadays seems to be waning and this may be the beginning of the end for good ole Dusty, Dusty takes it right to Brawler from the beginning taking out his frustrations on the journeyman after what happened to his son Dustin at the weekend. Dusty throws him into the corner and hits him with 10 punches in the corner before taking him down with a bodyslam! He picks Brawler up and hits him with the Polka Dot Drop he then picks Brawler back up and knocks him out with the Bionic Elbow! Dusty then covers to pick up the win. Dusty shouts for Dibiase to get his butt out here but there is no sign of him and Dusty leaves maybe more angry than before.

Overall Rating: 56

Texas Tornado will he be ok?

We see Texas Tornado walking down the corridor and when he turns it we hear a scuffle! The camera runs down the corridor to see what is going on but when the camera gets their noone is to be seen apart from a laid out Texas Tornado and a smoking skull! Who attacked Tornado? Monsoon brings up the question of who attacked him and if it was The Undertaker? Also wether Texas Tornado will be ok for his match against the aforementioned on Sunday in the RIP Match.

Big Bossman lays down the line on Heenan Family!

We go backstage to a Big Bossman with his nightstick and with his friends Tito Santana and The Rockers behind him.

Bossman: Heenan! You really didn't think that I would have the brains to get backup of my own eh? You ain't got a dog's chance of beating me now Heenan! Also finally tonight I face that punk Haku that I beat last week again but this time your boys won't be able to interfere and this I promise you and your family will serve hard time!

Overall Rating: 79

Haku def. Big Bossman at 6:31

Haku comes out with the rest of the Heenan Family at first to big jeers and then Bossman comes out with his backup and runs straight into the ring and takes it to Haku and Santana takes out Perfect! The Rockers then take it to the massive Barbarian as Heenan flees out of the ring! Bossman whips Haku into the corner and hits him with a big clothesline! Bossman then beats him around the ring with kicks and punches and comes off the ropes but Heenan grabs his leg! Outside of the ring Santana cracks Heenan in the head and all chaos reigns as Bossman and Haku end up out of the ring too! We see The Barbarian drive Marty Jannety into the railings before he is taken out with a superkick from Shawn Michaels! Santana is taken out with a big thrust kick from Haku. Bossman sees Heenan and goes for him but while the referee is regaining order on the other side of the ring Perfect hits him with the Intercontinental Belt! Bossman is rolled into the ring and finally Haku comes in and covers! 1....2...Kick Out! The Heenan Family can't believe it! Haku picks up Bossman and sends him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Bossman takes him out with a flying shoulder tackle! Haku rolls to the outside from the force of the blow and Heenan jumps in the ring but Santana comes in after him and nails him with a flying forearm! Perfect tries to go in but Michaels stops him and Jannety hits Barbarian with a flying crossbody but Barbarian catches him and runs into the steel post! Barbarian then grabs Santana and sends him into the railings! All of a sudden while the referee is outside trying to get things back to normal Big Bossman nails Haku with the Bossman slam but theres noone to count! Then a hooded man runs into the ring and nails Bossman with a Slam-Piledriver! He then goes up to the top rope and nails him with a flying headbutt from the top rope! Haku rolls in and covers him and the ref conveniently comes to his senses and counts the pin 1...2...3! Haku wins cheaply! The mystery man and the rest of the Heenan Family then beat down on Santana and The Rockers while Heenan gets in the ring and stomps on Bossman then grabs the microphone!

Overall Rating: 68

Meet....BAM BAM BIGELOW!

Heenan stands over Bossman and motions the rest of the Heenan Family to come in to the ring.

Heenan: Bossman meet my ace card! The Beast from the East, Bam Bam Bigelow! Bam Bam has been looking for a way to terrorise the WWF since he left last time and I gave him the chance to warm himself up by beating up these four punks, a little warm shall we say before he goes on to the World Title! Well Bam Bam Bigelow is now the enforcer and bodyguard to me and all of the Heenan Family and Bossman we'll see you at the Rumble!

Overall Rating: 77

Macho King says he's going to Wrestlemania

We go live to Macho Man Randy Savage who is backstage!

Randy Savage: Oooh Yeaaa, the Royal Rumble just seven days away! Yeaaa! The Macho King has his eyes set on winning that you see and from then the I will be the King of the Rumble aswell Yeaa! From there I will finally get the chance to reign supreme over the WWF-ah! When I face the champion at the big one, Wrestlemania! The Macho King will win once again and be the World Wrestling Federation Champion Ooooh Yeaaah! Dig it!

Overall Rating: 89

Ultimate Warrior def. Colonel Mustafa at 3:58

Colonel Mustafa comes down to the ring with Slaughter and General Adnan, while Warrior runs straight to the ring and tries to fight all three of them at once! But the numbers name catches up on him very soon and Mustafa nails him with some clubs to the neck and a bodyslam, he then taunts the crowd before going to work on Warrior's back and neck again! Mustafa comes off the rope and hits him with a big legdrop! Mustafa picks up Warrior and takes him out with a big Side Suplex! Mustafa goes to taunt with his allies but Warrior got straight back up and was shaking with anger! Slaughter and Adnan tried to get Mustafa to turn around but it was too late! When Mustafa turn around he got levelled with a big clothesline! When Mustafa got up again he was nailed with the shoulder tackle! Warrior then picked him up and hit the Gorrilla Press! Warrior then hits a big splash on Mustafa and makes the cover and gets the win! Slaughter then grabs the Iraqi flag and takes Warrior out with a shot to the gut using the flag! He then proceeded to snap the flag pole over Warrior's back! He then locked in the camel clutch and the last Primetime Wrestling before the Rumble ends with The Ultimate Warrior in Sgt. Slaughters Camel Clutch!

Overall Rating: 68

Overall Rating: 70

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Due to it being PPV Weekend there will not be a Superstars or a Wrestling Challenge. So here's the Preview for the Rumble!

user posted image

Date: 20th of January 1991

Arena: The Miami Arena

Exclusive to Colliseum Video Match

Tito Santana vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Winner gets a tag title shot at next SNME

The Rockers vs The Orient Express

Grudge Match

The Big Bossman vs The Barbarian

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

The Hart Foundation© vs Power and Glory

Money vs Blood Match

RIP Match, Loser is the man who cannot answer a 10 Count

Texas Tornado vs The Undertaker

World Wrestling Federation Championship

The Ultimate Warrior© vs Sgt. Slaughter

30-Man Royal Rumble

Featuring: Animal, Brian Knobbs, Brutus Beefcake, Crush, Davey Boy Smith, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Greg Valentine, Haku, Hawk, Hillbilly Jim, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Jerry Sags, Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka, Koko B.Ware, Marty Jannety, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage, Rick Martel, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Shane Douglas, Shawn Michaels, Smash, Ted Dibisae, The Executioner, The Mountie, The Warlord and A Mystery Entrant!

(Prediction contest: The winner shall get to choose two wrestlers of their liking to be hired by the WWF in my diary, or can ask for a feud to be created between two midcard or lower superstars.)

Tie Breakers:

1. Who is the mystery entrant in the Royal Rumble?

2. Who Will Enter at #1 and #30?

3. Who will be the final four in the Rumble?

4. Will their be any debuts?

5. How many matches will have interference?

Great work thus far man, Been reading this and I've been enjoying it. I'm looking forward to the Rumble and of course, Wrestlemania.

Grudge Match

Money vs Blood Match

30-Man Royal Rumble

Featuring: Animal, Brian Knobbs, Brutus Beefcake, Crush, Davey Boy Smith, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Greg Valentine, Haku, Hawk, Hillbilly Jim, Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Jerry Sags, Jim Duggan, Jimmy Snuka, Koko B.Ware, Marty Jannety, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage, Rick Martel, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Shane Douglas, Shawn Michaels, Smash, Ted Dibisae, The Executioner, The Mountie, The Warlord and A Mystery Entrant!

(Prediction contest: The winner shall get to choose two wrestlers of their liking to be hired by the WWF in my diary, or can ask for a feud to be created between two midcard or lower superstars.)

Tie Breakers:

1. Who is the mystery entrant in the Royal Rumble? Vader?

2. Who Will Enter at #1 and #30? Rick Martel (1) and Mr. Perfect (30)

3. Who will be the final four in the Rumble? Hogan, Savage, Perfect and Bulldog

4. Will their be any debuts? Vader if he comes

5. How many matches will have interference? Warrior/Slaughter

Grudge Match

Money vs Blood Match

30-Man Royal Rumble

Tie Breakers:

Ric Flair

#1Hogan and #30 Earthquake

Hogan, Flair, Piper, DiBiase

Yes

Date: 20th of January 1991

Arena: The Miami Arena

Winner: Bam Bam, I'd like to see Santana win but it probably won't happen

Winners: Express, will be the best match of the night, Fuji probably will interfere

Grudge Match

Winner: Bossman, makes his way threw the Heenan Family to face Perfect down the road

Winners: Hart Foundation, P & G ain't gonna win, simple as that

Money vs Blood Match

Winners: DiBiase & Virgil, hopefully Ted can finish off Dusty and move to better things

Winner: Taker, Tornado will put a fight up but he bit off a little more than he could chew

Winner: Warrior,

30-Man Royal Rumble

Winner: Mystery Entrant

Tie Breakers:

Rick Rude

1-DiBiase 30-Hogan

Rude, Hogan, Perfect, Savage

Yes

Guest Prototype

Grudge Match

Money vs Blood Match

30-Man Royal Rumble

Tie Breakers:

1. Who is the mystery entrant in the Royal Rumble? Sid Vicious

2. Who Will Enter at #1 and #30? Brian Knobbs (1) and Mystery Entrant (30)

3. Who will be the final four in the Rumble? Hogan, Savage, Mystery Entrant, and Perfect

4. Will their be any debuts? Yes

5. How many matches will have interference? 2