World Wrestling Federation 1991

Captain Kirk

Primetime Wrestling

The New President of the WWF!

We go to Jack Tunney who is standing with the deed to the Presidency of the WWF!

Jack Tunney: Today I step down as WWF President, after careful consideration I feel that the best person to take up the job would be a former wrestler, so without further ado I give to you the new president of the WWF former World Champion....Buddy Rogers!

Rogers comes in to the scene and shakes Tunney's hand.

Buddy Rogers: Today is the start of a new era in the WWF. The Buddy Rogers era, I ain't gonna take no mouth of off anyone and if you step outta line then your butt will be out the door! Now with Saturday Night Main Event coming up and the only match booked being Texas Tornado against The Undertaker I feel that it needs a couple of extra matches dont you think? Well here they are: Randy Savage wants a piece of Davey Boy Smith well he can have him on February 9th, and I've had a request from my good friend The Hulkster and I am adding a tag match with Hulk Hogan and a partner of his choosing against The Ultimate Warrior and a partner of his choosing! We will see probably the biggest match of the 1st Round of the TV Title Tournament with The Hart Foundation facing off against each other! That's all am giving for ya the now and you'll have to watch the rest of the WWF programming for a few more matches that I will be giving, so that's a message to all you guys in the back that want a spot in the card, impress me and you will be on the card!

Rating: 64

Dustin Rhodes def. The Warlord at 5:03 and advances to the 2nd round of the TV Title Tournament.

Rhodes makes his first appearance since the Rumble and stakes a claim for the TV Title here, he runs to the ring here wearing a cowboy hat and jumps on the 2nd turnbuckle to the crowd's approval, Warlord was next out and walked to the ring slowly with his manager Slick, Warlord took the advantage at the start with some big clubbing blows to Rhode's neck, he picked him up and slammed before missing an elbow drop, Rhodes came off the ropes with a shoulder block but Warlord just shrugged it off! Rhodes came off with another and Warlord shrugged it off again! He went for another one but Warlord clotheslined Rhodes he continued to wear Rhodes down with some clubbing blows and choked him out on the corner Warlord turned to the crowd where he flexed his muscles but Dustin was up and started to punch away at The Warlord's head he whipped Rhode's in to the ropes and hit him with a big elbow! He went to pick Warlord up for a slam but Warlord blocked it and put Rhodes in a abdominal stretch! Rhodes was in pain but wouldn't give up, Warlord eventually released the hold and whipped Rhodes into the ropes but Rhodes ducked a clothesline and then baseball slided through Warlord's legs before grabbing The Warlord's head and driving it in to the mat with a bulldog! He makes the cover 1...2...3! Rhodes is in to the second round he grabs a mic though as he has something to say!

Rating: 53

The Rhode's ain't finished with Dibiase!

Dustin is in the ring with a mic after his match with The Warlord.

Dustin Rhodes: DiBiase lemme tell ya sumfin! At the Royal Rumble you and your friend Virgil got lucky, the chances of you beating my pops were one in a million! You hit the jackpot there baby, but we ain't done with ya'll yet so Dibiase that's why I am challenging you to a match at Brawl to End It All on February 9th lemme see if ya got the guts to step in the ring with The son of the legend that is Dusty Rhodes! So Dibiase you better accept or I'll go backstage on February 9th and drag your butt to the ring and lay a beatin on ya!

Rating: 67

The Undertaker def. Hillbilly Jim at 1:42

Hillbilly Jim's days in the WWF seem to be numbered as he continues to be continually squashed, The Undertaker made his way to the ring with some music this time and is really getting some good reaction as the fans seem to be legit scared of him. Jim was already in the ring and got a small pop from the kids in the audience who he seems to be popular with. Jim ran at Taker and pounded him but Taker shrugged it off and grabbed Jim by the throat and pushed him into the corner he choked him out before hitting a big flying lariat and picking up Jim where he hit a chokeslam on the big farmer, Brother Love shouted something at Taker and Hillbilly Jim was hoisted up for the Tombstone Piledriver! Taker covered 1...2...3! The fans boo as Taker picks up another convincing win will Texas Tornado really be able to stop this man? Taker grabs a body bag and then attempts to stuff Hillbilly Jim in it but Texas Tornado runs through the crowd and grabs a ringside chair before clocking Taker with it! Taker felt nothing! The Undertaker just stares at Tornado and walks toward him but Tornado hits him in the gut and takes him down with a big shot to the back! Brother Love commands Taker to come backstage and he follows on not showing any pain from those big steel chair blows! Tornado is slightly bewildered but helps up Jim and walks backstage with him.

Rating: 63

Tornado charges after Taker!

We follow Tornado to the backstage area with The Undertaker standing waiting for him! Tornado charges at Taker and both men brawl backstage! Tornado somehow gets an advantage as the crowd cheer their approval! But wait a minute! Demolition attack Tornado from behind! Smash holds Tornado's arms while Crush beats down on him they finish up with throwing Tornado in to the wall knocking him out when Brother Love comes in to view laughing with Demolition and a stoic Undertaker.

Brother Love: HAHA! Texas Tornado I waaarnned you before! Do not cross me boy! Now you have felt the wrath of my collection of the greatest fighters on earth with Demolition and The Undertaker but just so you know they all bow to a higher power one that I shall reveal soon enough!

Rating: 72

Jake Roberts def. Virgil at 3:21 to advance to Round 2 of TV Title Tournament.

Virgil makes his way to the ring with Ted Dibiase with him who the commentators have said has accepted the match with Dustin Rhodes! Virgil is beginning to get over with the crowd as more of an active wrestler and might be in for a push in the somewhere. Roberts makes his way to the ring with Damien to a big pop, Virgil attacks Robert before the bell but Roberts fights off with some jabs but Virgil floors Roberts with a big right! The crowd are in shock! Roberts just gets more determined by this however and proceeds to wipe the floor with the former boxer who fights back valiantly but just can't produce the goods, Roberts takes Virgil down with his patented short-arm clothesline before singalling for the DDT and connecting! He hooks the leg 1...2..Ted Dibiase attacks Roberts from behind! He puts Roberts in the Million Dollar Dream but Dustin Rhodes runs to the rescue! He takes down Virgil before grabbing Ted Dibiase and throwing him to the outside! Jake Roberts gets up and thanks Rhodes and the show goes to a break with Roberts and Dustin talking in the ring.

Rating: 58

Warrior Speaks Out!

We go to another pre-recorded interview with Ultimate Warrior, is he ever present at the shows?

Ultimate Warrior: All of my warriors are wondering why I have proceeded with my actions! Well after spending my life praying to the Gods of Destrucity, I was visited by the the demons god of the nether regions of our planet and they offered me the fruits of their power and in return I would give them the souls of who they want to take down to the hells below, I have been given the first of my souls to vanquish and that is you Hulk Hogan! Hogan soon we shall meet and soon I shall vanquish you and take your soul!

Rating: 76

Mr Perfect, Haku and The Barbarian def. Big Bossman and The Bushwackers at 7:32

Mr. Perfect, Haku and The Barbarian made their way to the ring without Heenan again to Perfect's music and posed in the ring to jeers, the crowd erupted when Bossman came out with the Bushwackers, the teammates ran to the ring and went straight at it with their opponents, Bossman took out Perfect with a big shoulder barge and all 4 other opponents ended up on the outside leaving Bossman with Perfect! Bossman pushes Perfect in the corner and lets loose with a lot of punches to the midsection! He whips Perfect who flips all the way to the outside and Bossman clotheslines him! When Perfect gets back in the ring Bossman winds up his arm and tags in Butch who starts biting Perfect's ass! Butch bites him until Perfect scores with a kick and tags in Haku who takes down Butch with a sabbath kick and covers but Luke makes the save, Haku tags in The Barbarian who lifts up Butch and hits him with a big powerslam, Barbarian covers but only gets a 2 count! Butch then gets double teamed in the corner by Mr. Perfect and Haku while the ref has his back turned the other way, this causes all hell to break loose and all 6-men end up in the ring! Luke gets picked up by and thrown all the way out of the ring! Bossman gets taken out of the ring by Haku and Barbarian but holds his own against both these men! Perfect is in the ring with Butch and picks him up after a backdrop and hits the Perfect Plex 1...2...3! Mr. Perfect's team pick up the win! Bossman is still fighting with Haku and Barbarian but Perfect blindsides him! Perfect and his team beat down on Bossman in the ring! Perfect grabs his Intercontinental Belt and shoves it in his face and shouts to Bossman that he'll never get his greasy hands on his perfect belt ever! The Show goes off the air with Perfect, Haku and Barbarian in the ring posing!

Rating: 58

Overall Rating: 63

OOC: Primetime Wrestling has been moved to Early Evening to combat with WCW's show.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prototype

Good show. Undertaker and Demolition could make a cool stable. Glad to see Jake advance in the tourney, but I wish Warlord woul dhave went on too. Good main event and Im looking forward to SNME.

Good show, Demolition with Taker gives them something to do, And hopefully you'll make the Crush/Smash demolition work and not make them total jobbers, SNME looks good, I'm hoping Taker wins again and ends his feud with Tornado.

Saturday Night RAW

Buddy Rogers makes another match for tonight and SNME!

We see Buddy Rogers behind the WWF President's desk live from Titan Towers!

Buddy Rogers: Welcome to another edition of the greatest show on Earth that's right it's time for Saturday Night RAW! Tonight we shall see the greatest TV Main Event in history as I have booked the match for The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith to take on The Ultimate Warrior! This will be a battle of the giants and I'm sure you at home will enjoy this great match! I have also decided that Sgt. Slaughter shall defend his World Title next Saturday night against none other than Hacksaw Jim Duggan also Demolition shall lock horns with the Legion of Doom and the next week on Primetime Wrestling they shall face the Tag Team Champions! Wether they are The Hart Foundation or The Orient Express as they face off next week with the titles on the line! That is all for now and enjoy the show!

Rating: 65

The Executioner(65) def. Koko B.Ware(54) at 4:12 to advance to Round 2 of TV Title Tournament

Koko B.Ware came down to the ring first with Frankie and has just signed an extension to his contract to keep him in WWF for another 6 months, this looks like it may be his last 6 months however, The Executioner was next out and continues to get more over as the days go by. Koko controlled the start of this match hitting a big dropkick and working on the right arm of The Executioner, Executioner used some dirty tactics to get back in to the match and hit a nice snap suplex on Koko, he wrapped Koko up in the figure four leglock but he was too near the ropes and was able to escape, The Executioner then springboarded off the top rope into a moonsault right on to Koko that got a big reaction from the crowd! He pulled Koko into the center of the ring and locked in the figure four and with nowhere to go Koko tapped out quickly. The Executioner raised his arms in celebration before heading to the back. Koko rolled out of the ring and then just flapped his arms before taking Frankie to the back aswell. DUD(Koko B.Ware Didn't sell much which hurt the match rating.)

Rating: 55

Undertaker gives Tornado a taste of SNME!

Texas Tornado is seen talking to some of the developmental talent giving them some advice(Al Snow, Ben Jordan and Tiger Jeet Singh Jr.) He then walks into his dressing room but is thrown back out by The Undertaker! Taker picks up Tornado and throws him head-first in to the wall he then starts to choke out Tornado until the three development guys try and pull of Undertaker who just lets go and begins to stalk the three rookies as they run off! Medics are then able to help out Texas Tornado who is beaten down in the hallway.

Rating: 81

Meet Mr. USA!

We go to ringside where Dino Bravo is in the ring waiting for his opponent Saba Simba to come out, Saba Simba's music hits but noone comes out Dino Bravo begins to laugh and so does his manager Jimmy Hart. Dino Bravo grabs a microphone.

Dino Bravo: HAHA! That shows that every superstar in the world is afraid of me The World's Strongest Man! Looks like I'll be walking this tournament and soon shall finally get a taste of gold here in the WWF!

Jimmy Hart: That's right baby!

'Born in the USA!' hits the speakers and a masked(it looks like the US Flag) black man walks out! He has a mic in his hand!

???????: Hello Boston! I am Mr. USA! I am here to show what we do to people like that stinking canadian Dino Bravo! I am friends with Saba Simba and I sure as hell know he would not be afraid of the likes of you! However Saba is ill and is back home in Africa, he asked me one favour though and that was for me to kick your butt give you a good ole USA style butt whoopin! So I am taking Saba's place!

Dino Bravo is in shock and just shakes his head as Mr. USA charges in to the ring!

Rating: 54

Mr. USA(56) def. Dino Bravo(69) at 6:01 to advance to the 2nd Round of the TV Title Tournament.

Mr. USA showed off his power by beating Dino Bravo in a test of strength! Bravo however came back with some dirty tactics and beat down on Mr. USA in the corner, he hit a nice looking slam before charging in with a clothesline the Mr. USA Ducked and nailed Bravo with a big back-bodydrop, he pumped up the crowd and went after Jimmy Hart and nailed him with a big right hand which allowed Bravo to get back in to the match levelling him with a big lariat on the outside! Bravo rolled back in to the ring and left Mr. USA outside but Mr. USA got back in before the 10 count, Bravo then locked in a big rear chinlock, Mr. USA started to fade but got strength from the USA chants from the crowd who are starting to hate Dino Bravo, USA got back up and hit him with a elbow to the gut before steamrolling over Bravo with a clothesline he then picked him up and hit the USA Slam.(Gorilla Slam) He then made the cover and got a win on his debut! Mr. USA then started a small USA chant before heading back to the backstage area.

Rating: 65

Mr. Perfect warns Bossman.

We go to a pre-recorded interview with Mr. Perfect he is calling out Bossman.

Mr. Perfect: Bossman! You think your great? Well even if you are well you ain't anywhere near Perfection sure you got past Haku and Barbarian but let's just remember what happened on Primetime I kicked your teeth in and left you knocked out and later on you had to go to hospital? Big Bossman that was nothing and now I've been told that next week on Saturday Night's Main Event me and the rest of my colleagues have been signed to a 4 on 4 elimination match against you and your goon squad? Well let me tell you something at Saturday Night's Main Event you will see how perfect I am when me and my team will get the perfect victory with all 4 of us standing tall winning the match and sending you back to your hick town of Cobb County!

Rating: 80

Animal(81) def. Jimmy Snuka(77) at 7:43 to advance to the 2nd Round of the TV Title Tournament.

Jimmy Snuka was first out and got a big pop from the fans and some say he may now be thrust in to one last program before bowing down, Animal was out next and is getting very over after a big rumble performance that saw him make it to the last three, Animal controlled this with his power at the start but Snuka fought back and took Animal down for the 2 count quite a few times with some nice dropkicks and crossbody blocks, the end however came when Snuka ran off the ropes and was going for a clothesline but like lightning Animal scooped him up and hit a massive powerslam for the 3 count. After the match Animal helped up Jimmy Snuka and they both shook hands.

Rating: 70

Dusty saves his son!

Dustin Rhodes is out for his match against Virgil and Virgil comes out and stares down Rhodes but DiBiase comes from behind and clocks Dustin with the Million Dollar Belt! Dustin goes down like a sack of potatoes and both Virgil and DiBiase put the boots in to him for about a minute or two! Dusty Rhodes makes his return and runs to the ring to help his son! Dusty stares down Dibiase and Virgil who hightail it out of the ring wanting no part of the American Dream! Dusty helps up Dustin and eventually helps him to the back.

Rating: 79

Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart promise to hold nothing back!

We go backstage where the Hart Foundation are talking about their match at Saturday Night's Main Event.

Jim Neidhart: Next week baby its you and me! I never thought it would happen but it has and we gotta put everything behind us.

Bret Hart: Ya know Jim I know you want the TV Title and well so do I, so I promise to bring the goods and If you don't and even if you do I'm taking you out.

Jim Neidhart: Well Bret I doubt that'll happen cause we all know that I am the superior of us two and that I'm the one that always has to come save you!

Bret Hart: Oh Really? Well we'll see about that next week when I make you tap out in that ring!

Both men stare each other down before heading their seperate ways.

Rating: 80

Davey Boy is ready!

We go to Sean Mooney who is standing by with The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith.

Sean Mooney: Davey Boy Smith tonight you face your biggest challenge of your career when you step in to the ring with The Ultimate Warrior how are you feeling about the match ahead?

Davey Boy Smith: Well Sean Mooney I am ready for everything that can come my way and I'll take a bite out of The Warrior like I will with every other star in the WWF, tonight you will see why I am The No.1 Contender for the World Title and why I will be the next World Wrestling Federation Champion.

Sean Mooney: Speaking of that next week you step in to the ring with Randy Savage any comments?

Davey Boy Smith: Well that will be a very big challenge as Randy Savage is an experienced wrestler and one of the toughest guys in the business but like I said before I will beat him and everyone else in this company and soon I shall be the King of the Mountain.

Sean Mooney: Thanks for your time Davey Boy Smith and good luck in your match.

Rating: 78

Davey Boy Smith(78) def. Ultimate Warrior(95) by DQ at 7:21

Ultimate Warrior came out first and now has black face paint and a lot darker costume to go with his darker self now, he still ran to the ring and acted like the animal he is however, Davey Boy was next out and made his way out to the pop of the night, he posed on the ropes before the bell rang to start the match. Davey Boy walked up to Warrior and they stared each other down, Warrior went for a test of strength with Davey Boy and he accepted! Warrior got the advantage and Davey ended up on his knees but through the fans support he made his way back to his feet and lifted up Warrior in the test of strength! Davey Boy soon let go before nailing Warrior with a big clothesline he ran right over Warrior but Warrior was finally able to catch him with a spinning spinebuster! Davey Boy was down and Warrior went for the cover but Davey kicked out at 2! Warrior picked up Davey Boy and put him in a bear hug! Davey Boy was stuck in the bearhug for a good minute before his arms dropped and the ref picked them up three times but the remained up for the 3rd time! Davey Boy started to fight off Warrior and nailed him with a running knee but the Sgt. Slaughter made his way down to the ring! He was laughing at Davey Boy! Davey Boy picked up Warrior Stalling Vertical Suplex! He was going to go for the cover but notices Slaughter on the outside! He puts his head between the ropes and goes to grab him but Slaugher clocks him with the belt the ref calls for the DQ! This was a set-up! Warrior is back up and laughing as both him and Slaughter lay the boots to the No.1 Contender! Finally Hulk Hogan runs from the back! Warrior notices and runs off but Slaughter is shouting to Warrior to come back he turns around and is met with a big boot! Hogan comes off the ropes Big Legdrop! Slaughter rolls out of the ring and 'Real American' hits! Hogan helps up Davey Boy and holds his hand up! Saturday Night Raw goes off the air with Davey Boy and Hulk Hogan standing in the ring!

Rating: 72

Overall Rating: 69

General Adnan contract has been terminated!

OOC: I'm not going to write up Superstars from now on as I do not feel it adds anything extra to the diary.

Good show, Mr. USA sounds cool, Is he Saba Simba under a mask or something? Anyways, I see Slaughter/Warrior versus Bulldog/Hogan happening, Though it would seem weird for Warrior to team up with the man who beat his ass for the title. Keep up the good work man, Looking forward to SNME.

Guest Prototype

Good show. I too think it would be weird to see Warrior team with Slaughter. Id prefer Warrior to be a loner and take anyone, no matter who it is. SNME should be good. You ve built up some pretty good feuds.

OOC: I am testing out a new match format and angles(longer angles, shorter matches apart from the ones that are not fillers.) tell me what you think :) Also I'm Looking for someone to help me with ideas on booking wise in the diary from lower feud to the big ones so if anyone's interested PM me.

Primetime Wrestling

The Mountie(75) def. Shane Douglas(46) at 5:31

The Announcers didn't really talk about this match much but more about the blockbuster main event of The Hart Foundation against The Orient Express with the tag titles on the line, once or twice they mentioned that these two would have a bright future ahead but noone really cared much as another boring filler to start the night but WCW isn't offering anything better with the match of The Freebirds against a couple of jobbers, this match showed offence from both men and the end came when The Mountie caught Douglas with a bodyslam and then made him tap out to the boston crab advancing to the 2nd round of the Title Tournament. Afterwards the commentators told us not to go away cause we had some words from Brother Love next!

Rating: 67

Ready for the Brawl to End It All?

We go backstage where Brother Love is standing by with Demolition and The Undertaker.

Brother Love: HEEEELLLLLOOOOO! Next Saturday Night my Undertaaakeeer faces against the Texas Tornadooooo, Tornado he is going to beat you down like a dog! He is going to make you wish you were never born! In that 15 foot high steel cage he will drive you in to the mat breaking every bone in your body, and when you wish that the pain would end he will pick you up and hit you with the Tombstone Piledriver cementing your pain and when you cannot get up my Undertaker shall open the door and emerge victorious as the man that is undefeated here in the WWF!

The Undertaker: Texas Tornado you will Rest In Peace......

Brother Love: Not only does my Undertaker have a match but also the best tag team in the world Demolition will be taking the Legion of Doom to school, Animal and Hawk we will see how tough that you really are when Smash and Crush get their hands on you! Tell them Boyssss!

Smash: ANIMAL! On Saturday I will kick the hell outta you! I am going to break every bone in your body and watch you with delight as you squirm in pain and then my partner Crush is going to grab your buddy Hawk and he is going to drive his lifeless body through the ring! You two better get ready cause this Saturday is going to be your last match ever!

Crush: Legion of Doom prepare yourselves for your match cause we are finely tuned fighting warriors and are the best in the world!

Rating: 68

Haku(67) def. Hercules(63) at 2:12

Heenan and Monsoon once again paid no attention to this match which was actually a very fast paced match, the talked about the card that had been made for SNME, bringing up how Heenan has not been seen with any of the Heenan Family, this is where Heenan said that he was through with all four and was bringing a surprise to the WWF in due time! Haku dominated this match which was Hercules' last match before reporting to the new OVW, Haku picked up the win with a big headbutt and advanced to the 2nd Round of the TV Tournament. Haku celebrated with his arms in the air and shouted at Heenan from ringside!

Rating: 57

Sit-Down with the Texas Tornado

We go to a video taken from Texas Tornado's home Sean Mooney is the interviewer.

Sean Mooney: As we all know this Saturday you will be involved in the most brutal match of your career you step in to the ring with a man that cannot feel pain and to boost the match takes place in a 15 foot high steel cage how have you been getting ready for this match?

Texas Tornado: Well as you may know I don't give up on anything, I mean I lost my foot in a motorcycle accident five years ago and that didn't stop me so I dont think anything can stop me even The Undertaker, well Sean I've been lifting a lot of extra weights in the gym and have gained about 10 to 15 pounds of solid muscle, to boost I've been working out in the ring with my most promising students, Al Snow and Mike Awesome. So I would say I am in one of the best conditions of my life.

Sean Mooney: Recently we have seen you being attacked by a mystery man although it has cooled off in the last couple of weeks do you think that it will distract you in your match?

Texas Tornado: Well Sean this match means so much to me that nothing is going to get in my way and at Brawl to End It All I will end The Undertaker's reign, although yes last time I faced off against Undertaker I was distracted I did end up being cost the match by this attacker, but what you need to remember that this time it is in a Steel Cage so there's no way of interference costing me the match.

Sean Mooney: Well thankyou for your time Texas Tornado and good luck at Saturday Night's Main Event

Rating: 74

Mr. USA(58) def. The Iron Sheik(68) at 4:01

Looks like a name change for Colonel Mustafa, he has reverted back to his original Iron Sheik gimmick and word has it they have brought in Nikolai Volkoff to team the two up as they are former Tag Champs, The Sheik took control with his experience but Mr. USA battled back noone really cared about this match as Heenan and Monsoon talked about how whoever won the title match tonight would have to defend against Demolition or the Legion of Doom in the near future, Mr. USA wrapped up a very lackluster match with his USA Slam on Sheik getting the win before he picked up his USA flag and waved it on his way up the ramp.

Dino Bravo is on Strike!

We go in to the crowd were Dino Bravo is on strike! He is holding up a sign saying that he wants justice! The camera gives us a close up of Bravo who shouts

Dino Bravo: Buddy Rogers! I want justice! I am outraged at you allowing a man to replace my opponent Saba Simba on such short notice while I had no time to plan a attack on him he knew he would be facing me for weeks In advance I suspect the no good dirty american and I am not going to wrestle at all until Justice is brought and I am given my rightful place in the 2nd Round of the TV Title Tournament!

He goes on to try and get the fans to join in a "We want Justice" chant but they just boo him.

Hogan is Jumped!

We go to a video from when Hulk Hogan was backstage talking to some of his friends like Brutus Beefcake and Jim Duggan when all of a sudden Ultimate Warrior jumps Hogan from behind he beats down on him raking his face and punching him Beefcake and Duggan pull Warrior off but he fights both of them off and throws a big right to each in turn! He proceeds to pick up Hogan and slam him on the concrete floor!

Ultimate Warrior: HOGAN! This is merely the beginning of your torture, and I will give your soul to the gods of the demons!

Warrior kicks Hogan in the gut but Duggan and Beefcake are able to pull Warrior off this time who storms off in a hurry screaming.

Rating: 89

The Orient Express def. The Hart Foundation at 13:03 to win the WWF World Tag Team Titles!

This is the match of the year so far, Kato and Tanaka came down with Mr. Fuji and they stood in the ring as Mr. Fuji waved the Japan Flag. When the Hart Foundation's music hit though the crowd went wild as the World Tag Team Champions made their way to the ring! They posed in the ring before the match started off with Hart and Kato, Hart took the match to his advantage with some crisp technical moves locking Kato in headscissors and armbars before tagging in the Anvil, Anvil hit Kato with a big bodyslam and elbow drop before tagging back in Bret who opened up with a kick before applying a chinlock, Fuji got up on the apron and when Hart went over this allowed Kato to come back with a big double axe handle he tagged in Tanaka who picked up Hart and nailed him with a backbreaker, he made the cover but only got a 2 count. The Orient Express continued to isolate Bret nailing him with illegal double-team moves before Kato was holding Bret's arms and when Tanaka went for a clothesline Hart ducked! Hart hit Tanaka with a clothesline to the outside! He hit Kato with a russian leg sweep but Tanaka made the save! Anvil ran in to the ring and went for a spear on Tanaka but Tanaka moved out of the way and Anvil went straight in to the ring post! Hart went to check on his partner but both The Orient Express picked him up and hit him with a double suplex! Kato covered but Hart kicked out at the last second! Neidhart was still outside holding his shoulder so Hart was by himself! Kato went for a big Yakuza kick but Hart ducked and hit the reverse atomoic drop! He then went to the second rope and hit the elbow drop from the 2nd rope! Hart singalled for the end and locked in the Sharpshooter! Tanaka was on the outside beating down on Neidhart and Kato was nowhere near the ropes! The ref had his eyes on Kato when Fuji nailed Hart between the eyes with the Japanese Flag! Hart fell over and the ref didn't know what happened! Kato picked up Hart....DDT! He hooked the tights 1...2...3! The Orient Express have scored a massive upset! Neidhart gets in the ring just as the ref slaps the mat the third time he doesn't know what happened! The Orient Express are given the belts and they walk to the back triumphant with Hart and Neidhart in the ring cheated out of the belts!

Rating: 84

Overall Rating: 71

Edited by Jonny2003uk

user posted image

SPECIAL DOUBLE MAIN EVENT!

Grudge Match

Hulk Hogan(99) and ????????? vs Ultimate Warrior(95) and ?????????

World Wrestling Federation Championship Match

Sgt. Slaughter©(86) vs 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan(80)

The Brawl to End it All in a Steel Cage Match!

Texas Tornado(76) vs The Undertaker(79)

TV Title Tournament Match

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart(74) vs Bret 'Hitman' Hart(79)

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Big Bossman(78), Brutus Beefcake(70), Marty Jannety(71) and Shawn Michaels(73) vs Mr. Perfect(83), Bam Bam Bigelow(71), Haku(67) and The Barbarian(67)

Grudge Match

'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith(78) vs Randy 'Macho Man' Savage(92)

Grudge Match

Dustin Rhodes(79) vs Ted DiBiase(82)

No.1 Contenders Match

Legion of Doom(Animal(81) and Hawk(80)) vs Demolition(Smash(72) and Crush(77))

DARK Match

The Naturals(Chris Walker(40) and Sam Houston(40)) vs The Orient Express(Kato(76) and Tanaka(76)

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference?

What will be the first match?

Will anyone Debut if yes who?

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match?

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners?

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match?

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match?

Also winner of the prediction's get to choose two singings from and I shall sign them as soon as they are available.

Edited by Jonny2003uk

Grudge Match

Winner: Warrior and ???

Winner: Slaughter

Winner: Taker

Winner: Bret

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Big Bossman(78), Brutus Beefcake(70), Marty Jannety(71) and Shawn Michaels(73) vs Mr. Perfect(83), Bam Bam Bigelow(71), Haku(67) and The Barbarian(67)

Winner: Perfect's Team

Grudge Match

Winner: Davey Boy

Grudge Match

Winner: DiBiase

No.1 Contenders Match

Winners: LOD

DARK Match

The Naturals(Chris Walker(40) and Sam Houston(40)) vs The Orient Express(Kato(76) and Tanaka(76)

Winners: OE

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference?

No. 1 Contenders

Will anyone Debut if yes who?

Yes-Rick Rude and Ricky Steamboat

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match?

Smash

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners?

Hogan-Ricky Steamboat Warrior-Rick Rude

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match?

Bossman

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match?

1. Barbarian

2. Jannety

3. Beefcake

4. Haku

5. Michaels

6. Bam Bam

7. Perfect

Grudge Match

Ultimate Warrior(95) and ?????????

I have no idea who the partners will be, But Warrior needs to go over or his heel turn looks like shit. Maybe Warrior will get Vader or someone, Beats me

Sgt. Slaughter©(86)

Wow, I'm surprised Slaughter isn't all that over, He'll retain here and hopefully it's cleanly to make him look like a match for Davey Boy

The Undertaker(79)

Why job Taker and end his undefeated streak to someone like Tornado?

Bret 'Hitman' Hart(79)

I think Bret will win the whole thing

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Mr. Perfect(83), Bam Bam Bigelow(71), Haku(67) and The Barbarian(67)

Perfect's team gets the win, And Bossman beats Perfect at Mania for the IC title

Grudge Match

'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith(78)

Bulldog needs to go over, He did win the Rumble after all...........

Grudge Match

Ted DiBiase(82)

Going with a coin toss on this one

No.1 Contenders Match

Legion of Doom(Animal(81) and Hawk(80)

Since we got heel champs, LOD should win

DARK Match

The Orient Express(Kato(76) and Tanaka(76)

Why job the champs to jobbers?

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference? 2, I hope not alot

What will be the first match? Dark match.... If that doesn't count, DiBiase/Rhodes

Will anyone Debut if yes who? Warrior's partner, Beats me who'll it'll be

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match? Smash

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners? ?

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match? Perfect

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match? Marty/Barbarian/Shawn/Haku/Bigelow/Brutus/Bossman

Prime time was a good show man, Keep it up

Grudge Match

Hulk Hogan and ????????? vs Ultimate Warrior and ?????????

Sgt. Slaughter© vs 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

Texas Tornado vs The Undertaker

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart vs Bret 'Hitman' Hart

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Big Bossman, Brutus Beefcake, Marty Jannety and Shawn Michaels vs Mr. Perfect, Bam Bam Bigelow, Haku and The Barbarian

Grudge Match

'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith vs Randy 'Macho Man' Savage

Grudge Match

Dustin Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase

No.1 Contenders Match

Legion of Doom(Animal and Hawk) vs Demolition(Smash and Crush)

DARK Match

The Naturals(Chris Walker and Sam Houston) vs The Orient Express(Kato and Tanaka)

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference? 2

What will be the first match? the Dark Match (if not counting, then Hart/Neidhart)

Will anyone Debut if yes who? Yes; Bob Backlund & Sting (both long shots, but I don't have a clue)

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match? Smash by Hawk

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners? Hogan-Backlund, Warrior-Sting

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match? Mr. Perfect

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match? Barbarian, Jannetty, Beefcake, Haku, Michaels, Bigelow, Bossman

Edited by BKMastermind375

Guest Prototype

Good show. The new format didnt bother me much. The Harts losing the tag title was a surprise, and should add some fuel to the fire in their singles match on ME.

Grudge Match

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Grudge Match

Grudge Match

No.1 Contenders Match

DARK Match

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference? 2

What will be the first match? 8 Man Tag

Will anyone Debut if yes who? No

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match? Smash

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners? No Idea- Maybe Sid Justice as Hogan's partner?

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match? Perfect and Bigalow

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match? Jannetty, Michaels, Haku, Beefcake, Barbarian

Edited by Prototype

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Grudge Match

Hulk Hogan(99) and ?????????

Sgt. Slaughter©(86)

The Undertaker(79)

Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart(74)

4 v 4 Elimination Match

Mr. Perfect(83), Bam Bam Bigelow(71), Haku(67) and The Barbarian(67)

Grudge Match

'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith(78)

Grudge Match

Ted DiBiase(82)

No.1 Contenders Match

vs Demolition(Smash(72) and Crush(77))

DARK Match

The Orient Express(Kato(76) and Tanaka(76)

Extra Point Questions.

How many matches will have interference? 3

What will be the first match? Bret vs. Neidhart

Will anyone Debut if yes who? Vader

Who will be pinned in the LOD vs Demolition match? Animal

Who is Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warriors partners? Warrior - Hercules Hogan - Jake Roberts

Who will be the survivor(s) of the 4 v 4 match? Perfect, Barbarian

What order will they be eliminated in the 4 v 4 match? Beefcake, Marty, Shawn, Haku, Bam Bam, Bossman

• 8 months later...