The Slickman

Will Jermaine Defoe Remain A Yiddo  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jermaine Defoe Remain A Yiddo

• Yes , He Will Stay For The Rest Of His Carrer
    • No , He Will Leave In The January Transfer Window
    • No , He Will Go At The End Of The Season
    • No , He Will Be The Next 'Judas'

Before todays game against Crystal Palace , Jermain Defoe picked up his award for the player of the year (may of heard on MOTD) And said that he loves the club and is enjoying himself here AND HE DOESNT WANT TO LEAVE ! (Got A Pop From The Fans)

Do You Believe Him ? Thinking About what ®Sol Campbell said before the Arsenal Incident

I think he will probably leave in the January transfer window, of Tottenham dont caugh up a good contract he will probably leave for a club like Arsenal or Chelsea who will offer him the money the boy deserves. If i were the chairman of Director of Tottenham, Defoe is a key player, he would be one of the first people to get a new and improved contract

I will be surprised if either Ledley King or Jermaine Defoe are still at Tottenham come the end of next season. More to the point, I'll be surprised if one or the other doesn't sign for Arsenal at that time.

I can see one going to Chelsea or Man Utd and the other coming to Arsenal. I prefer King at Arsenal, and I can see it happening.

Depends on what Spurs can do in the next Year or so, if they can get a good finish or Cup run this season, maybe eek into Europe, why would he want to leave, lets face it none of the Big Clubs can accomidate him right now, Arsenal might be able to, when Bergkamp Retires, but then they already have a replacement in Van Persie, so really he doesnt have anywhere to go.