Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Okay this game is too hard.

Rented it out earlier tonight and I've just started playing and I cant even do the first part. I got to the part where you have to get your back to the fence and then do the swat turn. Then it says shoot the light, well everytime I manage to do so the guard gets to me straight away and its missiong over. Seriously how the heck do I do this? It's too hard :(

Anyone got the game too? Seems pretty good, not as good as what MGS is though.

I thought it was easier than the first one actually. The best thing to do when you're stuck is to hang around in dark places and make sure you knnow the guards route. If you can shoot the light out whilst being perfectly hidden in the dark, you should be okay and if the worst comes to the worst, there's usually a second or two where you can turn his light off with a quick melee attack. I can't count the number of times I've been in a sticky situation and just managed to get out by smacking the guard over the head. Sure, you run the risk of being caught, but more often than not it works.

And Splinter Cell is much better than Metal Gear Solid, in terms of gameplay at least. Apart from Snake Eater (since I haven't played it) the MGS games have been disappointingly non-stealthy compared to Splinter Cell.

MGS started it all, without that you would never had friggin splinter cell, show some respect.

All I said was Splinter Cell was better at stealth than MGS. And it is, remaining unhidden is a critical factor in Splinter Cell, but it's just an afterthought in MGS. The highest extent of stealth in MGS is standing behind a corner, and waiting for a guard to walk by.

Besides, it's just a game. Calm down.

:blink:

I bought it on PS2...then gave up. Bad idea, should've probably got it on PC. I'm not good at games like that where ya gotta be stealthy.

But other than that, it's an awesome game.

It's a fucking hard game that's for sure.

I've got the hang of it now though so it's not too hard, although I'm only just starting to get all these new weapons to use and new tricks, so I sense it's going to get tougher. I'm stuck on another part now, the train bit. You pick up some can, you've got to throw that right? It didn't seem to do anything, and well after killing the first guard and hiding his body, I grabbed the second can and began to make my way down the platform a bit. At that point one guard spotted me and about three of the gits jumped me. Cant seem to work this part out.