Love Song Help

AJ

Guest fultie

actually UP, while If I Needed Someone was wrote and sang by Harrison.. it was still a Beatles song.. Hold Me Tight is a Beatles song too.. less Wings did a different version of it that i don't know about..

the rest of those i'm going to have to give a listen to

far out sig too

If I Needed Someone was my bad :$ I'm just used to listening to it on the George Live In Japan album. Hold Me Tight is track a from the medley from Red Rose Speedway, a Wings original recording. Might be a Beatles cover like they did with Junk etc but I can't find it on any Beatles cds?

Guest fultie

it was on With The Beatles

yeah, i really like Paul's version of Teddy Boy too, i'm glad he didn't just let Teddy Boy and Junk just die out, they're both really good songs, but i wish they would have been on a Beatles album.. i could really see Junk on The White Album.. same for Teddy Boy..

oh yeah.. and Paul McCartney also has another romantic love song that's really awesome called No More Lonely Nights.. good stuff

Edited by fultie

it was on With The Beatles

Ohhh, lol. Two different songs. I really should call it as it is on the album... Medley - Hold Me Tight/Lazy Dynamite/Hands Of Love/Paper Cut. The Beatles song is a much grittier early Beatles sounding track. The Wings medley reminds me more of another song you just posted No More Lonely Nights, which is another fantastic song.

Edited by Underage Politician