Poker

TOG

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the lounge or here, but I chose the lounge, and put it here by mistake. <_<

Being someone that's always hungry for opportunities to improve his play, i'm often visiting RGP and other sites to critique hands and see other's critiques as well. I doubt it'll go anywhere, given that this is not a poker forum and only a limited number of us play, but in my boredom I thought it would be worth a shot to try and get a poker topic going for us to discuss hands and such.

So here we are.

Edited by That One Guy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never catch the Full Tilt freerolls these days, but regardless, congrats on a very respectable finish. FTP seems to have more difficult freerolls than most sites, without the ridiculous amount of entrants of Stars, which is why I like them. However, given that as I said I never seem to be on at the right times, I am hoping to get some money in my account soon to play in their real money tournies.

Otherwise, i'll be playing ring games until I manage to get up before noon.

EDIT: You're cuedoctor?

Edited by That One Guy

Yeah? Given that i'm used to freeroll online play, I have had little experience with real money online. Do you know of any sites besides FTP that I won't have a hell of a time winning, but yet i'll have reasonable competition?

EDIT: On a side note, stud is definately not my strongest game. Other than Super System, which i'll have in a day or so, do you know of any good books or sites that cover seven-card stud?

Edited by That One Guy

I still play on Full Tilt. I had my bankroll up over $200 and went bust at an Omaha table playing against Andy Bloch.

I had originally won the start of my bankroll ($45) by finishing 5th in one of their early freerolls. I don't really play anymore, but if I do, I play the play money sit and go's, and watch the pros play.

I played on Party for all of a day, it was before I would have considered real money online, so I was only playing play money and everyone played far too loose. When I play an SNG, I don't want people all in on the first hand.

I played on Party for all of a day, it was before I would have considered real money online, so I was only playing play money and everyone played far too loose.  When I play an SNG, I don't want people all in on the first hand.

Edited by Troy Maskell

I play on pogo due to me sucking. But if there playing at a party i'll play for dough.

We should have the EWB World Series Of Poker :shifty:

I played on Party for all of a day, it was before I would have considered real money online, so I was only playing play money and everyone played far too loose.  When I play an SNG, I don't want people all in on the first hand.

Which is why I gave up Party about a day in as well.

Played on Champs against Hansen once, the fucker had been bluffing ALL DAY and when I go him it's the one time he has a hand, fucking fucker.

What is the address for Full Tilt if I may ask?

EDIT: Never mind I found it, been playing a few play money hands, just as a argument settler, anyone know Phil Ivey's user name?

Edited by That One Guy