Professional Wrestling Alliance: October '05

Troy Maskell

user posted image

Legends of the Ring

The Show opens with a new montage of the XWA Superstars played to the theme song of Legends of the Ring. "Actions" by Halitosis, the PWA House Band. The fans in the Italian Club stand and cheer as one as the lights come up and the show begins, as we focus on our announce team.

Mike: Just three days removed from the event all the PWA is talking about, Ultraclash there are still scores to be settled, some will be here tonight, others may linger on. Hello everyone I'm "Iron" Mike Stevens and with me as always the One and Only "R.C" Ricky Charmichael and R.C what an event was held in the Murphy Rec Centre just three days ago.

R.C: It was the event that put PWA on the map Mike and the event that finally established The Canadian Hellraiser Jason Helton as the only living legend in the PWA

Meanwhile in the background Gun and Roses's Welcome to the Jungle plays as the crowds cheers turn to heavy booing, meanwhile a small load of balloons drop from the ceiling, obviously a celebration is in order as "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal heads down to ringside with Burchall and "The Teen Queen" Jamie Koeppe.

Mike: And speaking of people who have short changed the PWA. The winner of Ultimate Jeopardy Cade Sydal. You'd think he'd have won the damn title.

R.C: Winners are grinners Mike and I think Cade is definately grinning.

Cade: Ultraclash. The name will live on in infamy in the PWA Ranks for years to come. As will the name Ultimate Jeopardy. For in the first ever Ultimate Jeopardy match, your Teen Idol beat Twenty-Nine other superstars, including former ECW and Ring of Honor Legends to win Ultimate Jeopardy.

Mike: Give me a break, he elimated four guys and he had that monster watching his back

Cade: But you see I couldn't have done this alone. Being a Teen Idol, being a champion and let's face it being a Sexy Beast like me makes you a marked man here in the PWA. So I found someone who not only can watch my back. But a man who will become the most dominating giant in the PWA. Burchall, the man I handpicked to be my bodyguard.

Which brings me to tonight. Tonight Your Teen Idol will take on Mikey Whipwreck (Crowd Pop). Now I know you people are worried that maybe I will not be able to give one hundred percent tonight. I did have a harrowing hour and a half in the Ultimate Jeopardy match AFTER going an hour in a Last Man Standing match against Laser.

Mike: WHAT? The man wasn't even in the ring for 45 minutes total.

Cade: But I assure you I am fit and ready to go and I will still have something left for the ladies after I destroy Mikey Whipwreck just like I did three days ago at Ultraclash (Crowd boo loudly). And Mikey. It's nothing personal, I just don't....

But Cade never gets a chance to finish his catchphrase as he's inturrupted by AC/DC's Back in Black playing over the P.A System.

Mike: It's Jonny C! The Peoples Boss is in the house! And all I can say Thank God he shut Cade up

Jonny: Now Cade Sydal. Before you run your mouth, congratulations are in order. You did win Ultimate Jeopardy. (Crowd boos as Cade looks smug in the ring) and once again with your match with Mikey Whipwreck tonight it can only mean good things for PWA and Legends of the Ring (More Booing) But I was sitting thinking about that main event tonight and I thought well it was missing something. And then Cade Sydal it came to me. The thing that was missing, is a referee that can stand up to you (Crowd pop slightly) so the main event now Cade will be Cade Sydal versus Mikey Whipwreck.........with ME as the special guest referee (Crowd Pop loudly as Cade throws a fit). But Cade, it's nothing personal...... (Crowd cheers as Cade points and threatens Jonny over his stealing of Cade's catchphrase) I'm just the Fucking Boss!

Mike: What a bombshell! Jonny C is laying down the law early tonight

R.C: You think this is real funny don't you Mike? How is he expected to be impartial?

Mike: He probably can't. That's the beauty of it

Commercial

Mike: Well I hope you're strapped in folks cause we've got a doozy to open things up tonight. Let's kick it up to our broadcast partner Jack Douglas

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. The Professional Wrestling Alliance and The Playboy Channel welcome you to the Italian Club for Legends of the Ring! (Crowd pop loudly). Legends of the Ring opens this evening with a singles contest, scheduled for One fall with a thirty minute time limit.

The Bee Gee's Mr Natural plays throughout the arena as the crowd turns to loud booing

Jack: Coming down the aisle. He is the Self Proclaimed Purest Athlete in the PWA. This is "Mr Natural" Andy Douglas

The crowd boo loudly as Douglas climbs into the ring and taunts the crowd. Their booing soon changes to cheers though as Derude's Sandstorm plays over the P.A, the lights dim and a Laser Light Show begins in the ring.

Jack: And his opponent. He hails from Lasertown. This is Laser

Douglas charges Laser who ducks under a clothesline and nails Douglas with a series of stiff chops across the chest, pushing him to the buckle. Douglas reverses the cross corner whip however and delivers a standing dropkick as Laser staggers out of the corner drawing boos from the crowd as he taunts and congratulates himself on a good move. Laser is whipped hard to the buckle and takes a number of stiff kicks to the body from Douglas who caps it off with a buzzsaw like kick to the head. Douglas then goes for the Natural Selection but Laser is able to reverse with a hiptoss and a flipping legdrop after bouncing off the rope, landing it across Douglas's throat. Laser picks Douglas up and hits a beautiful hurricanrana, planting his head into the mat but only getting two before Douglas slips out the back door. Laser goes for another Irish whip but Douglas reverses but Laser showing great balance bounces to the top rope and hits a backflip reverse DDT as Douglas goes down hard, the cover gets two before Douglas puts his foot on the bottom rope. Laser signals for the Laser Death Drop but Douglas counters with a couple of elbows and a DDT before climbing to the top and hitting a crossbody from there for a long two count before Laser gets out. Douglas went for the Natural Selection but Laser countered it quickly into the Laser Death Drop and picked up the three count.

Mike: What a win by Laser. Maybe finally defeating Cade Sydal has done him the world of good.

Commercial

Back from Commercial we see Roderick Strong watching highlights from Ultraclash

You know Mondo I didn't think you had it in you. I thought once I did everything a man could do to you in our Street Fight. I didn't think you'd show up. Not only did you show up. You eliminated me from Ultimate Jeopardy. So what did I really win at Ultraclash? Nothing! Cause you're still around. I will not rest until I finish you off. Come to Legends of the Ring next week Mondo. I dare you. Me and my friend (showing a barbwire baseball bat) will be waiting.

Mike: That sick son of a

R.C: You have to admit he has a point Mike

Mike: You know I don't believe you some.....let's just go to Jack

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit.

The UFC Fight Music plays over the P.A system as the crowd cheer for the young man.

Jack: Coming down the aisle. He represents the Ultimate. This is Foxx

More cheers as the music changes to Scribe's Not Many as the crowd boo loudly at the new entrant

Jack: And his opponent. He is the Leader of the Consortium of Cash. This is Daniel Swagger

Swagger backs Foxx into the ropes and irish whips him but Foxx reversed the move and hit a flying back elbow to the face. Foxx picked Swagger up and whipped him to the buckle, Swagger staggering out into a superkick landing on the jaw. Foxx covered for a long two before slamming him down and going to the top. Foxx went for his Shooting Star Legdrop but Swagger rolled away at the last moment. Swagger kept the advantage with a double underhook suplex for a two count. Swagger then kicked Foxx in the gut and unleashed the MDK Jumping Powerbomb spiking Foxx on his head. A cover got two before Swagger pulled Foxx up. Swagger wanted to inflict more punishment and hit a gutbuster before going for a german suplex but Foxx reversed and hit a German of his own. Swagger staggered up and Foxx went for the kill underhooking the arms and going for a tiger suplex that got a long two count before Swagger got out. Foxx went to the top and hit a spinning heel kick from there for another two count. Foxx then went for a Rocker Dropper but Swagger avoided it and hit a Side Russian Leg Sweep. Swagger then picked Foxx up, holding him in the air for 10 seconds before spiking him headfirst into the mat in a delayed brainbuster. Swagger would then slap on the Kimura Lock but Foxx wasn't responding, leaving the ref with no choice but to call for the bell

Mike: Damnit I thought Foxx had it.

R.C: Close only counts in Horseshoes and Handgrenades. Be impartial for once in your life Mike I'm begging you.

Commercial

Jason Helton: Ladies and Gentlemen......or should I say Perverts and Lesbians. We inturrupt this program for words from the only living legend in the PWA. The Canadian Hellraiser. Lobo I told you I would expose you for the fraud you are at Ultraclash and that's exactly what I did. Now Outside the Square comes next month and I'm told you morons with beer in one hand and your privates in another are choosing MY match next month. Hey I got no problem with that. I can beat anyone you put in front of me. Lobo. Mikey Whipwreck. Spanky. Even Cade Sydal. I'll beat them all, just like I'm going to do to Quiet Storm tonight. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only way to defeat me.....is to raise hell with me

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. This Contest is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit.

The Beastie Boys Intergalactic plays over the PA system as the crowd boo as the participant flips them off.

Jack: Coming down the aisle. He is a former ECW Allumi and House of Hardcore graduate. He is the master of the Amityville Horror. This is Chris Chetti.

The crowd boo loudly as Chetti poses for them but that's soon turned to wild cheering as Pearl Jams Evenflow plays throughout the arena.

Jack: And his opponent. To be accompianed to ringside by the 6 Foot 1 Bombshell Madison (Crowd pop). He is a former PWA Australian Champion. This is Slex

Chetti charges straight into a back heel kick from Slex as he uses his feet to his advantage, adding an axe kick across the back to take Chetti down. Slex goes to the second turnbuckle and comes off with a kick that lands right on the jaw of Chetti to take him down again. Slex bounces Chetti off the ropes and hits a beautiful Spinning Heel Kick before he goes for a piledriver, Chetti blocks however and backdrops out of it to take control. Chetti stomps away before picking Slex up and slamming him down. Chetti then took a page out of Slex's book with a seated dropkick to the face and another to the back of the head. Chetti then slaps on a Katahajame to try and choke Slex out but Slex uses some of his reserves to slam Chetti back first into the buckle and both men are down. The ref gets to 7 before Slex gets up and hits a springboard legdrop for a two count. Slex then set Chetti up in the corner and attacked UFC style with punches and kicks to wear him down before ending with a kick to the face for a two count. Slex then signalled for the Slexecution and swung but Chetti ducked it and picked himself up. Slex spun around only to get scooped up by Chetti who went for the Amittyville Horror but Slex rolled through with it and took Chetti down with a kick to the chest. Chetti sat back up but this time Slex was waiting with the Slexecution and this time there was no ducking as Slex got the three count

Mike: What a win for Slex. If you want my pick to face Jason Helton at Outside the Square you're looking at him right there

R.C: But you always back losers so I'm not surprised

Commercial

We come back from commercial with a strange video. Mostly screen with fleeting shots of wrestlers hitting big moves with a heavy metal riff. Mostly screened with Hot Pink and Black we see three distinct men in them, dominating competition, hanging out. That sort of thing. It ends with a message The Pink and Black Attack: Coming in 2 Weeks

Mike: Ok explain that one to me

R.C: It's very cryptic Iron Mike but it's definately something to be excited about. Get pumped man. Jack's pumped. Probably cause he's got another match to announce the participants in

Jack: Ladies and Gentle.

But Jack is suddenly inturrupted by Ice Cubes "Check Yo'Self" as a woman heads down to the ring.

Mike: Wait I know her. That's Rain! I don't have her on my list.

R.C: Are you going to go and tell her she can't get in the ring

Mike: Uhh.....I'm needed here

Rain: For weeks I've been sitting at home. Watching what the people here in the PWA laughingly call women's wrestling. Pretty faces tarting themselves up to get a rise out of men. I'm not here to get a rise out of men. I came to show people what a women can do so any woman in the back and I mean any woman, from the wrestlers to the doctor who wants to find out. Get out here right now.

Mike: Well it's a call out but I don't think anyone's going to....

As Mike tries to finish Marilyn Manson's Disposable Teens plays as another woman comes out. The crowd poping loudly when they see who it is.

Mike: Am I seeing things? That's Alexis Laree! She's not on the PWA Roster

R.C: Well Rain did say anyone Mike

Rain charges Alexis as she enters the ring but gets caught with a series of armdrags by Laree who bounces off the ropes and goes for a splash but Rain gets the knees up to take over. She snaps Laree over and slaps on a reverse chinlock. Laree fights up and elbows her way out and bounces off the ropes but runs right into a Rain Superkick but the cover only gets two for her. Rain goes to the top and looks for a legdrop but Laree rolls out of the way in desperation. Laree pushes Rain back into the ropes before irish whipping her and hitting a beautiful spinning heel kick for a two count. Ghettoblaster Enzurguri gets a long two before Rain puts her foot on the bottom rope. Laree bounces Rain off the ropes again but Rain ducks a clothesline and hits a high kick to the head for a long two count. Rain then goes for a suplex but Laree counters into the LareeDT for the three count.

Mike: Maybe that'll teach Rain not to make rash challenges

Commercial

Backstage we enter the locker room of Youthanazia and see Josh Prohibition with something on his mind

Jason Helton you talk all this crap. Oh I'm the Hellraiser. Oh I'm the champion. Oh I'm a living legend. Noone buys it. You talk about all the people you can beat. Well I know for a fact I can beat you. Anytime, any place. But why do that? Why not do it at say.......Outside the Square? I don't what you people at home consider this. A plea for your vote. A asking to okay a match with Helton. Whatever you want to call it, know this. I want Jason Helton's ass, and I guarantee you a vote for me at Outside the Square is a vote for a new PWA Australian Champion because Prohibition.....is here.

R.C: Can he possibly suck up to the fans any more? Why can't they respect a man like Jason Helton? A pillar of modern society

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. The following contest, scheduled for one fall is for the PWA Australian Championship (Crowd Pop)

The crowds cheers continue as AC/DC's Thunderstruck plays throughout the arena and the first participant enter.

Jack: Introducing the Challenger. From the Ring of Honor promotion in Philladelphia, Pennsylvania. This is Quiet Storm

The crowd cheer as Storm accepts them and poses for the crowd. Suddenly AC/DC's Highway to Hell starts playing and the crowd turn to heavy booing.

Jack: And his opponent. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is the current PWA Australian champion and the Self Proclaimed Only Living Legend in the PWA today. This is "The Canadian Hellraiser" Jason Helton

More boos from the crowd as Helton enters the ring and takes off the belt, handing it to the referee.

Both combatants circle early before Helton scores with a kick to the gut and a snap suplex to take control. Storm fires back with a vicious right hand and a standing leg lariat to take Helton down. Helton tries to pull himself up only to get another kick to the teeth for his trouble. That gets two for Quiet Storm. Storm whips Helton to the buckle and charges but the Stinger Splash misses as Helton ducks out of the way in desperation and hits a forward Russian Leg Sweep, planting Storm face first into the mat for a long two count. Helton charges with a clothesline, Storm doing a 360 in midair and landing hard as Helton gets another two count. Helton sets Storm up on the turnbuckle and picks him up, holding Storm upside down before falling back in a delayed superbrainbuster. The cover gets two before Storm puts a foot on the bottom rope. Helton begins to get cocky slapping Storm around. A right hand from Helton is ducked allowing Storm to hit three right hands of his own and a backbody drop. Storm goes to the top rope and goes for an top rope elbow but Helton rolls out of the way and then hits the Fishermans Buster to retain his gold.

R.C: Now that's a champion you can be proud of. Stand up and applaud Mike

Mike: I'm fine where I am thank you

Commercial

Mike: It's been a wild night but it's not over yet. It's main event time. Let's kick it up to Jack.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now time for the main event of the evening (Small pop) It is scheduled for one fall with TV Time Remaining and will now be fought under NO Disqualification rules

R.C: What? That's not fair!

AC/DC's Back in Black plays throughout the arena as the crowd cheer loudly.

Jack: Introducing the Special Guest Referee for this contest, he is "The People's Boss" Jonny C

The crowd cheers soon turn to boos though as Guns and Roses's Welcome to the Jungle plays throughout the arena.

Jack: Coming down the aisle. To be accompianed by Burchall and "The Teen Queen" Jamie Koeppe. Now making his residence in Southport, North Carolina. This is "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal

The crowd boo as the entourage enter the ring but that soon melts away to huge cheers as Becks "Loser" plays throughout the Arena.

Jack: And His opponent. From Buffalo, New York. He is Mikey Whipwreck

Mikey climbs and taunts on the second rope as the crowd cheer

Cade. always looking for an advantage charges but Mikey is waiting with a double axe handle as Jonny C alerts him. Mikey then gets some springs and nails Cade with a nice looking Hurricanrana which gets two. Mikey whips Cade hard to the buckle and charges in but Cade manages to get his boot up in the nick of time. Whipwreck staggers back into a high dropkick by Cade and goes down hard. Cade then goes to the top turnbuckle and hits a top rope clothesline as Whipwreck gets back up, a cover gets only two before Mikey kicks out. Cade with a DDT for a two count. He then bounced Mikey off the ropes and hit another beautiful dropkick before slapping on a straitjacket surfboard type manouver. The crowd gets into the match, trying to get Mikey up and Mikey responds standing up and hitting a modified version of the Whippersnapper and Cade goes down. The crowd roar as Jonny C lays on the count. At 6 Mikey stirs, at 8 he crawls over to Cade who still hasn't moved. Just as Jonny is about to count 10 Mikey throws his arm over Cade. The count gets 1......2.....but then Jaime Koeppe pulls Cade's foot onto the bottom rope. Mikey refuses to get distracted however and bounces off with a running senton. He covers for two before Jaime again puts Cade's foot on the bottom rope. Mikey pulls Cade into the centre of the ring and hits a fisherman's suplex right in the centre. The count gets two before Cade rolls the left shoulder up. Mikey then went for a figure four leglock but Cade powered out and hit a tornado DDT planting Mikey in the ring. A cover gets two before Mikey rolls out. Cade picks Mikey up and goes for the Hangover but Mikey reverses and hits the Whippersnapper. Jaime Koeppe jumps onto the apron, Mikey goes to knock her off only to be caught by Burchall, who picks Mikey up and slams him down to the mat before going to the top rope and hitting the C4. Cade is groggy but he pulls the fallen Mikey as Jonny can't believe his plan has gone wrong. Cade hits the Hangover and covers and Jonny has no choice but to count the three count and raise Cade's arm but as soon as he does he gets nailed with a Hang Over. Burchall climbs in and Cade and he begin beating up Mikey and Jonny. This continues as Burchall hits the C4 on Jonny as we fade out.

Inside the offices of Troy Maskell, head writer of the PWA. 5:12PM. Wednesday October 19, 2005

I sat back after a long days work. The show had been good, one of our best, but I couldn't help but feel it was lacking something. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I knew it could only be one person, they always came at this time. I went up and opened the door and sure enough, it was my girlfriend, the one and only Madison, we kissed as we were want to do before she entered the office. I always trusted her, not just cause we were screwing but she had a great eye for the business at such a young age. We sat down and watched the show.

Madi: You know that the crowd just wasn't buying Roderick as a threat right?

What? He destroyed Mondo! Wouldn't you brag?

Madi: I know that but it's hard to get heat when you sound like a Florida hick

Fine! No more promos. Anything else Mike Altamura (That's an inside joke noone but us two would get)

Madi: Oh I'm sure I could think of a few things...

You just screw me cause I decide who goes where right? (Again inside joke)

But before things could get too steamy and X-Rated I was inturrupted by a phone call. I normally wouldn't have taken it, but something about the number was familiar to me.

Hello

???: Troy......I heard you were back in the game man. Didn't believe it at first but Small world huh?

*chuckling* You know how it is man. Never count a good man out and never count a bad booker out. Look at Russo *laughing with him* What's up man or is this just a memories call?

???: I'm getting the urge man. One last shot. TNA isn't my thing yet. Vince won't give me the time of day. Thought I'd see if the rumors were true and get cozy with you

I'm intrested. Hell man we need someone to really shake things up, Helton is going great. Cade's probably still a couple of months away. We could use you short term man but how does NOAH feel?

???: Long as I show up for work they're cool. So we have a deal?

Hell Yes we have a deal? I think I have just the guy for you to work with too...

News and Notes

- Another good show for the PWA. Legends of the Ring did a 0.75 rating, down slightly but post show fever can attribute that.

- Big News for the PWA. The Playboy Channel has signed a deal with us to go through till the end of September 2006. Legends of the Ring will now be a staple for any PWA Fan out there, there's no excuse to miss out

- A pretty even night all round in our PWA Match of the night Polls. The Slex V Chris Chetti match just shaded honors with 65% fan approval. However Cade Sydal's interview put him on the map with 78% fan approval.

- Alexis Laree has signed a short term contract with the PWA. It's unclear yet what role she will play in the company but we're sure it will be something you'll want to watch.

- There are more debutants on the way. Three new signings will commence in two weeks time, hopefully to good responces.

- With the closing of Hawaii Championship Wrestling, the rumor mill has started. Contrary to opinion the PWA has not had discussions with Justin Credible. While he is a talented performer we do not believe he would fit in with our current frame of mind.

user posted image

It's the last chance for the PWA Superstars to impress you, the PWA fans this Tuesday night on Legends of the Ring before the voting opens for the first ever fan-interactive event Outside the Square and once again the PWA has got a great card in store at the Italian Club

- Our main event will be Six Man Tag Team warfare as PWA Australian Champion "The Canadian Hellraiser" Jason Helton tags up with "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal and his bodyguard Burchill to take the team of Mikey Whipwreck, Laser and Josh Prohibition.

- In our "Fans Demand" Grudge match we're going to find out who the best brawler in PWA history is as Lobo defends his status against "The Enforcer" C.W Anderson.

- Slex, the former champion is in the house too with another huge challenge on his hands as he takes on Cletus Blood.

- Roderick Strong made the challenge last week to Nick Mondo, claiming he'd be waiting with a friend. Will Mondo accept and if so will we see another wild brawl like we saw at Ultraclash.

- M-Dogg 20 has been impressing people lately with his work and will step into the ring this Tuesday with a huge test as he takes The Enforcer of the Consortium Taylor Baines.

Plus Cremator, Chris Chetti and "Mr Natural" Andy Douglas.

Tickets as usual are only $15 at the door. Whether you're at the Italian Club or watching on the Playboy Channel do not miss Legends of the Ring.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

Legends of the Ring

The show this week doesn't open with the usual clip package and music by the house band Halitosis. Instead we get a shot of the arena as Scribes Not Many plays throughout the arena. The crowd booing loudly as the entire Consortium of Cash heads down the aisle and to the ring.

Mike: With just six days till polls open for Outside the Square people want to make an impact tonight, hello everyone I'm "Iron" Mike Stevens at ringside, my broadcast colleague R.C is in the ring as the Consortium of Cash make their way into the arena

The fans booing only gets louder as the Consortium enter the ring and show off as one to them as their music dies down and this interview gets underway

R.C: Daniel Swagger. You're looking resplendent as always, now a lot of people have said that the Consortium has been a little weak over the past couple of weeks. You've come out here tonight to sort a few things out I believe

Swagger: That's right R.C. For far too long, you people out there have regarded us as a joke put together for your amusment. We're the real deal. Ever since the Consortium started, everyone in the back has wanted a shot with us. Why? Cause they know that we are the elite here in the PWA, and ever since we began we have said no to everybody. That is, until tonight because tonight we induct a new member into the Consortium ranks, one that will not provide the elite in the PWA but it will give us the name value. So join with me and welcome the newest member of the Consortium of Cash

As Swagger talks a lone figure slides into the ring and behind R.C. As soon as he's finished he picks R.C from behind, turning to face the camera we can see that it's Chris Chetti as he delivers the Amityville Horror on our announcer

Swagger: As the Consortium gets stronger, we get richer. Now let's get this show on the road, we have matches to win.

Mike: That's a despicable rotten act! I might not like R.C all the time but he's an announcer damnit not a wrestler. My God he's been seriously hurt.

Commercial

As we come back we see R.C on a stretcher, meanwhile the Consortium has dispersed except for a couple of members as Jack Douglas takes the mic.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. The Professional Wrestling Alliance and The Playboy Channel welcome you live to the Italian Club for Legends of the Ring (Crowd pop) Tonights show opens with this contest scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit. In the corner to my left, accompianed this evening by Vida Loca (Crowd boo loudly). He represents the Consortium of Cash and weighs in tonight at 335 pounds. He....is.....Cremator!

The crowd boo loudly as the couple taunt again to the crowd, meanwhile over the P.A Guns and Roses Paradise City plays throughout the arena as the crowd cheer the game underdog

And his opponent, from Nashville, Tennesse, he is D-Ray 3000

The crowd cheer as one as D-Ray enters the ring

But as he enters Cremator charges and nails him with a huge clothesline, D-Ray doing a 360 in mid air as he lands hard. Cremator then whips him hard to the buckle and goes to work with hard lefts and rights to the head, almost as if he's trying to knock him out cold before whipping D-Ray hard to the other side and hitting a powerslam as D-Ray staggers out, he holds on for the pin but D-Ray is out at two. Cremator bounces D-Ray off the ropes and hits another huge clothesline as he bounces back for another long two count. Cremator slaps on a reverse chinlock as he tries to wear down D-Ray. The crowd get behind the underdog though and he battles to his feet with five elbows getting him out of the hold. Cremator charges D-Ray but D-Ray moves and Cremator hits the buckle sternum first, he staggers out only to be met by a boot to the gut and a DDT. D-Ray covers but Cremator gets his shoulder up at two. D-Ray goes to the top rope and looks for a hurricanrana but Cremator catches him and then spikes him down in a brutal sitout powerbomb. D-Ray gets up slowly with the wind knocked out of him only to walk right into the Asylum Chokeslam, and that gets the three count for Cremator.

Mike: Well that man is just too big and too strong and whoever steps into the ring with him is going to be in for a hard time.

Commercial

We come back from commercial to see Jack Douglas standing in the ring

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have the tremendous honor to introduce to you, your special guest color analyist for the rest of the evening. He is the only Broadcast Journalist in the history of professional wrestling (The crowd explode in disbelief and joy as the man walks down to ringside). Please welcome the one.....the only....Bobby "The Brain" Heenan!

The crowd explode in a standing ovation as Bobby gets down to the broadcast table and puts on his headset, then he acknowledges all the fans, we almost see a tear in his eye as the camera zooms in

Mike: Well I am stunned. Bobby Heenan. I mean.....What an honor sir.....Let me welcome you to the broadcast position. This is a honor and a privelige

Heenan: Thank you very much. When I was really battling my disease I didn't think I'd be back here, and I don't know how long this thing is going to last, but until then I'm going to do the best job I can for the Humanoids (Cheap pop of the crowd) and hopefully have some fun along the way

Suddenly an heavy drum and guitar riff plays throughout the arena. The crowd boo loudly as they know who's coming down to ringside.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen would you please welcome at this time. From Tampa, Florida. Roderick Strong

The crowd boo even louder as he hops in the ring. His barbed wire baseball bat in hand as he takes the mic

Strong: Mondo. I knew you were nothing but a no good coward. You saw me last week here in front of all these idiots. These people that "Idolize" you and you let them down Nick. Of course I knew you weren't going to show but since you didn't someone is going to have to take your place. Another over the hill wrestler will have to be destroyed cause you're a coward *He looks down to ringside* How about you Heenan? Have you got the balls to come in the ring with me? I'll show you I'm deadlier than Throat Cancer you old son of a bitch! (The crowd boo loudly as Bobby gets up slowly) Come on Bobby, be a man. Let's go.

But just as Bobby starts to head up the steps another well known old piece of music starts playing as another figure comes dancing down to ringside

Mike: Wait a minute.....that's Koko B Ware. The Birdman, and he's still got that damn bird with him. Oh Strong's going to wish he was never born now.

Strong charges as Koko enters the ring, Koko ducks and then hits the Ghostbuster as Strong spins back around to the roar of the crowd. He covers him as one of our referees sprints down to ringside.

The referee counts 1....2.....but Strong gets the shoulder up. Koko looks to stay on the attack but Strong reverses the Irish whip and chop blocks the knee as Koko comes bouncing back. Strong sets Koko's leg on the bottom rope and comes down on it with all his weight. Koko tries to pull away and get himself up only to be knocked back down with a Buzzsaw like kick from Strong. Strong picks Koko up and delivers a textbook belly to back suplex and floats over for a two count. Strong picks Koko up again and delivers a pair of Dynamite Kid like snap suplexes. Koko blocks an attempt at a third however and tries an irish whip but Strong reverses and takes Koko's head off with a clothesline as he bounces back. Another cover but again Koko kicks out at two. Strong whips Koko hard to the buckle and charges in but this time Koko manages to get out of the way and leave Strong to hit the buckle. Koko scores with a pair of right hands before bouncing Strong off the ropes and hitting a hip toss before heading out and to the top rope to prepare to fly. Strong stumbles up to his feet but walks right into a missile dropkick by Koko, flawlessly exectcuted. He covers but Strong manages to get his foot on the ropes just before the count of three. Koko picks up Strong and goes for a suplex but Strong blocks and hits a brainbuster to lay Koko down. He picks Koko up again and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Koko blocks the superplex though and pushes him off, Koko goes for a high cross body from the top but Strong counters it with a fallaway slam, he picks up Koko one more time and nails the CX '03 and that gets the pinfall. But Strong isn't finished, he slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, sliding back in as Koko staggers up he swings and lays Koko out with a thunderous chair shot, he then picks Koko up and delivers the CX '03 on the steel chair before leaving to the boos of the crowd.

Mike: That was uncalled for damnit, he won the match what more does he want?

Heenan: He wants to hurt the man Mike. He wants to send a message to Mondo that he's not going to messed around with.

Commercial

Mike: Well it seems like we might have two in the hospital tonight. How many more will be there? Let's just go to Jack

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit.

Metallica's Master of Puppets plays throughout the arena as the crowd turns to loud booing.

Jack: Coming down the aisle, from Frankston. He weighs in tonight at 215 pounds. Cletus Blood!

More loud booing as Cletus enters the ring, flips off the fans then backflips off the top turnbuckle, landing on his feet. Meanwhile Pearl Jams Evenflow plays throughout the arena as the crowd goes wild

Jack: And his opponent. To be accompianied by the Six Foot One Bombshell Madison (Crowd Pop) He is a former PWA Australian Champion. This is Slex

The crowd roar as the couple enter the ring and show off for the fans. Slex then lets Madi out to ringside so the match can begin

The match becomes a striking battle to start and since Slex has a degree in martial arts it's easy to tell which way this one goes. He pushes Cletus back to the ropes with a flurry of kicks and chops before he irish whips him off the opposite side and connects with a dropkick right on the butt of the jaw. Slex then bounces off the ropes as Cletus pulls himself up and hits a wonderful spinning heel kick that sends Cletus flying. Slex is fired up and goes for the Slexecution but Cletus has the presence of mind to duck out of the way and hit a spinning heel kick of his own to take control. Cletus goes to the top rope as Slex pulls himself up and comes off with a high cross body that takes Slex down but the count only garners two. Cletus then whips Slex hard to the buckle and climbs the ropes for a 10 punch combo but at 6 Slex takes the legs out from under him and turns it into Snake eyes in the corner to take him down. Slex sets Cletus up as he pulls himself up and Slex nails him with a superkick right on the butt of the jaw. He covers for two but Cletus gets his foot on the bottom rope. Slex then tries for an irish whip but Cletus reverses but then Slex turns around and nails Cletus with a springboard dropkick as he comes after him. Another cover gets another two count. Slex goes for the Slexecution again but again Cletus ducks and hits a standing leg lariat as Slex turns around. Cletus goes to the top rope and looks around, he goes for his Shooting Star Press but Slex gets the knees up at the last possible second. He pulls himself up then, bounces off the ropes and nails the Slexecution on a winded Cletus and that's enough for the three count.

Mike: Third times a charm for Slex but man that was a match and a half

Heenan: Well you can only duck kicks so often, then you get your head kicked off.

Commercial

Mike: It is just rolling along now, let's go to Jack again for our next match

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit.

Scribes Not Many plays over the PA system as the crowd boo loudly once more.

Jack: Coming down the aisle, he represents the Consortium of Cash (Crowd boo loudly). From 90 Mile Beach in Kaitala, New Zealand. He is "The Enforcer" Taylor Baines

The crowd boo loudly as Baines flips off the fans and climbs into the ring. Suddenly the stage left lights up as we see our house band Halitosis getting ready

Jack: And his opponent, representing Youthanazia. He is M-Dogg 20. And now to perform the Youthanazia theme music. Please Welcome. Halitosis

The crowd pop loudly as the groups lead singer grabs the mic

P.K: Are you guys ready to rock? (Crowd Pop Loudly) Are you ready to see M-Dogg? (Another Loud pop) Then I need everyone of you on your feet to make some fucking noise (A thuderous ovation as the music starts it's heavy metal riff) Taylor Baines!.......

YOU'RE GOING OUT! Yeah! Come on! Let's go! A-ha! (As M-Dogg comes out and walks over to the group the crowd roar as one)

We're gonna break it.

This time we'll make it hard

Don't be mistaken

We're ready for the charge

This time just take it

You know you fucked it up

We're gonna break it

IT'S NOTHING YOU CAN STOP!

Cause we're the bad guys

The ones you don't like

Abrupt, it cuts you so much, You'll tear a hemline

If you don't get it I will it write it down for you

Inturrupting our lifes because you need it

Such a waste of your time, you stand defeated

You'll never get it, so I'll give it to you - get it?

I can't believe

The things you say

You take away

Away

I hope my lungs won't fail me

I hope my lungs won't fail...ME!

(M-Dogg makes his way down to the ring as the crowd cheer)

We're gonna break it,

This time we'll make it hard

Don't be mistaken,

WE'RE READY FOR THE CHARGE!

Cos' we're the bad guys, the ones you don't like

Abrupt, it cuts you so much, you'll tear a hemline

You'll never get it, so I'll give it to you - get it?

I can't believe

The things you say

You take away

Away

I hope my lungs won't fail...ME!

I can't believe the things you say

I've been here way too fuckin' long

I can't believe what people say

I've been here way too fuckin' long

I'm pushing down on you

You're pushing down on me

I'm coming down on you

You're coming down on me

I'm pushing down on you

You're pushing down on me

I've got my finger on the trigger - PULL IT!... BANG!

I can't believe

The things you say

You take away

Away

I....can't believe

The things....you say

You take away

Away

I hope my lungs won't fail....ME

LUNGS WON'T FAIL ME!

LUNGS WON'T FAIL ME!

LUNGS WON'T FAIL ME!

LUNGS WON'T FAIL ME!

Baines charges as soon as the songs over but M-Dogg ducks and bounces off the ropes, hitting a neckbreaker on Baines as he puts his head down a second too early before he bounces off the ropes and hits a modified version of Rolling Thunder on Baines, he covers but Baines gets out at two. M-Dogg goes for a kick to the gut but Baines blocks and grabs M-Dogg, hitting a beautiful snap suplex. He picks M-Dogg up and bounces him off the ropes, hitting a martial arts thrust kick to the chest as M-Dogg bounces back. Baines covers but only gets a two count. Baines hooks M-Dogg up and delivers a Tiger suplex, spiking M-Dogg on his head and bridging on his neck, the ref counts two before M-Dogg instinctively rolls his shoulder up at the last second. Baines hooks M-Dogg up again and hits a double underhook powerbomb, again spiking M-Dogg on his head. The ref moves in to check on M-Dogg but Baines shoves him out of the way and grabs him but that allows M-Dogg to hit a desperation low blow and take control. M-Dogg tries to shake the cobwebs out as Baines charges but M-Dogg is about to hit a deep armdrag and take Baines down. M-Dogg whips Baines hard to the buckle then scales the buckles behind him and hits Diamond Dust. He covers but Baines gets out at two. M-Dogg picks Baines up again and spikes his head into the mat in an Implant DDT, another cover but again Baines is out at two. M-Dogg bounces Baines off the ropes and hits a standing dropkick, showing great vertical leap to take Baines down again. Another cover for a two count. M-Dogg goes behind Baines and goes for a German suplex but Baines blocks and makes a standing switch to hit one of his own. Baines is still groggy but picks up M-Dogg and delivers an Emerald Fusion, M-Dogg landing hard. Baines wasted no time in slapping on the Inferiority Complex, M-Dogg struggled and tried to break free but was forced to tap out

Mike: What a match. Baines really earned his stripes tonight

Heenan: Well you know sometimes a good little man will beat a good big man.....if they cheat.

Commercial

We come back to a locker room interview. This time it's that of "Mr Natural" Andy Douglas

Andy: For months here in the PWA. I've proven time and time again that I am the purest athelete there is here in the PWA. But where's my accolades? Where's my title shots? Nowhere and who's everyone talking about? Mikey Whipwreck. He doesn't have the talent I do. I have more athletsicm than Mikey Whipwreck. I have more Charisma than Mikey Whipwreck and let's face I've done more in this sport than Mikey Whipwreck ever will. But still you people talk about him, now I hear there's a little event coming up where you guys are the voters. I'm not asking you, I'm demanding you give me what I want and I want Mikey Whipwreck. I'm counting on you you assholes. Mikey Whipwreck, your day's coming, sooner rather than later.

Mike: What is his problem anyway? I mean he has everything here. He can go to Jonny C and ask

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit.

Salt and Peppers What a Man plays over the PWA as the crowd boo this newcomer

Jack: Coming down the aisle, making his debut in the PWA. From San Fransisco, California. He is the self proclaimed "Sexiest man in Wrestling" He is "Sexual" Matt Summers

The crowd boo loudly as Matt enters the ring and shows off for the ladies. Meanwhile some generic theme plays over the PA system.

Jack: And his opponent. From, London, England, weighing in at 265 pounds. Segun Carter

No reaction for Segun as the crowd take this for what it's for. A jobber match

Summers wastes no time making Segun his bitch either, bouncing him off the ropes and hitting a thunderous clothesline. He goes to the top turnbuckle as Carter staggers up and hits a missile dropkick to take the Englishman down. Carter tries to pull himself up but Summers bounces off the ropes and hits a Ghettoblaster Enzurguri to send him back down to the mat. Summers covers but Carter gets out at two. Summers bounces Carter off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick to take him down again, another cover but again Carter is out at two. Summers argues to the ref about the count allowing Carter time to recover, Summers comes over only to be caught with a boot to the gut, Carter bounces Summers off the ropes and hits a big boot to send him down. Carter climbs to the second turnbuckle and hits a double axe handle right between the eyes. Carter signals for a DDT but Summers shoves him off and hits a big powerslam as Carter charges back. Summers taunts to the fans before picking up Carter again and hitting a Rude Awakening neckbreaker and that's enough for the three count.

Mike: Well that was certainly an impressive debut for "Sexual" Matt Summers

Heenan: I don't know, he's going kinda bald

Commercial

Mike: Well folks if you think we're done. Think again we still have two big matches to come so let's go to Jack Douglas

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall with a one hour time limit, is the special "Fans Demand" Grudge Match.

The crowd pop loudly at this but their cheers turn to boos when Witches Brew Run but You can't Hide plays throughout the arena

Jack: Coming down the aisle. He is a former ECW allumni. He is one of the most well known wrestlers on the independent scene today. He is "The Enforcer" C.W Anderson

More booing from the crowd as C.W enters the ring. That soons turns to loud cheering as Fear Factorys Edgecrusher plays throughout the arena

Jack: And his opponent. He is the Living Legend of the PWA. He is the one.....the only.....Lobo

The crowd roar as Lobo enters the ring.

As was to be expected with two brawlers the match degenerated into a slugfest to begin with. Lobo winning the war and backing C.W against the ropes before taking him down with a thunderous right hand. Lobo bounces off the ropes and went for a splash but C.W managed to get the knees up at the last split second. Anderson attacks with a headbutt that doesn't seem to faze Lobo who charges....Right into the Anderson Spinebuster!....The crowd are stunned as C.W hooks the leg for the count.....1.....2......but Lobo somehow manages to put a hand on the bottom rope to break the count. Anderson is stunned and goes to set Lobo up again for the Spinebuster but Lobo blocks the kick to the gut and hits a bodyslam to buy some time. Anderson staggers up as Lobo steps in and scoops him up and delivers a Tombstone piledriver, spiking Anderson on his head. A cover but Anderson gets out at two. Lobo bounces Anderson off the ropes and charges and damn near takes Andersons head off with a running lariat as Anderson hits hard. A cover but again Anderson gets out at two. Lobo charges again but Anderson this time is waiting for him with a sidewalk slam to take the wind out of him. A cover gets two before Lobo just sneaks out the back door. Anderson bounces Lobo off the ropes and looks for the Anderson Spinebuster but Lobo shifts his weight in midair, turning it into a Lou Thesz press and he hammers away with right hands. Lobo kicks Anderson in the gut and delivers a DDT and goes to the top. The Top Rope Legdrop connects and that's good enough for the three count

Mike: Well folks I don't what you'd wanna give that at home but boy that was a classic in my eyes

Heenan: But you're easily amused

Commercial

Mike: We have reached Main Event Time. Let's kick it up to Jack one last time

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the main event of the evening (Crowd Pop) It is a six man tag team match up with TV time remaining

Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle plays over the PA as the crowd turning to heavy booing.

JacK: Introducing first. To be accompianied by "The Teen Queen" Jamie Koeppe (Crowd boo loudly) First, from Leeds, England. Weighing in tonight at a even 300 pounds this is Birchall! (Crowd boo loudly as he taunts the fans) And his tag team partner. Now making his residence in Southport, North Carolina. He is "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal

The crowd boo loudly as the three enter the ring and taunt the fans. The fans booing only grows louder as AC/DC's Highway to Hell plays throughout the arena

Jack: And their partner. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is the Current PWA Australian Champion and the self-proclaimed "Only Living Legend in the PWA today" He is "The Canadian Hellraiser" Jason Helton

More loud booing as Helton enters the ring. But that all changes to cheers as Becks Loser plays throughout the arena

Jack: And their opponents. First, from Buffalo, New York, He is Mikey Whipwreck

Mikey acknowledges the fans cheers and waits at ringside as Derudes Sandstorm plays over the PA and the fans cheer again

Jack: And his partner. From Lasertown, this is.....Laser.

The two faces high-five as they wait for their partner. They don't have to wait long

PROHIBITION...IS HERE

Jack: And their partner. Representing Youthanazia. He is Josh Prohibition

The crowd cheer as the three faces slide into the ring, leaving the heels to scamper for higher ground.

J-Pro begins the match and surprisingly Helton decides he wants a piece of him. Maybe for comments made last week. The two circle each other before Helton tries to charge but he gets caught with a stiff kick to the temple and he goes down. J-Pro sets himself up on the second turnbuckle and comes off with a double axehandle right between the eyes before he makes a quick tag to Mikey Whipwreck. Whipwreck grabs Helton and bounces him off the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick to send Helton down to the mat again. Helton drags himself up as Mikey charges, hitting Helton with a hurricanrana to put him down again. A cover but Helton is easily out at two but not before Mikey grabs an armbar and tags in Laser. Whipwreck and Laser then show their double team skills, bouncing Helton off the ropes and hitting a double backdrop before bowing to each other and hitting a double fistdrop. Burchall runs in but is met by a missile dropkick from J-Pro as the heels then head outside and try to regroup. Back in Helton slugs Laser down and drops the leg on the back of his neck. Helton picks up Laser and drags him to his corner before hitting a jawbreaker and tagging in Burchall. Burchall bounces Laser off the ropes and shows his agility by tagging him with a dropkick right on the jaw. Side Russian leg sweep by Burchall and Laser goes down again. Burchall lines Laser up and nails him with a thunderous spear, knocking the wind out of Laser. A cover but Laser just gets the shoulder up before the count of three. Helton beefs with the ref about the count which brings Mikey Whipwreck into the argument, meanwhile behind the refs back Burchall picks Laser up and hits a Hangmans Neckbreaker, finally the ref sorts things out and Burchall tags in Cade Sydal. Cade bounces Laser off the ropes and hits a dropkick of his own. He picks Laser up again and this time gives a modified version of the Angle Slam (The Sydal Slam maybe?). Cade signals to the fans for the Hang Over but Laser elbows out and counters it with the Laser Death Drop. But he can't cover, he crawls over to his corner as the crowd get behind him and he makes the desperation tag to Josh Prohibition. Josh charges in and attacks Cade, triggering a pier six brawl. Burchall goes after Mikey and gets a Whippersnapper for his troubles. Cade attacks J-Pro only to get sent out by Laser as Helton and J-Pro are the only ones to remain in the ring. Helton hammers away and he gets a belly to back suplex. He then picks up J-Pro and goes for the Fishermans Buster but J-Pro counters and hits the T-Bone Prohibition Suplex and that gets the three count. Meanwhile the brawl continues as J-Pro celebrates but then suddenly someone comes out from the crowd and nails J-Pro with a thunderous chair shot.

Mike: Wait a minute....That's.....That's Mike Awesome! Mike Awesome just nailed Josh Prohibition with a steel chair

But Awesome wasn't finished. With help from Helton he grabbed a table and set it up. J-Pro knew what was coming and tried to fight it off but Awesome had none of it, picking up J-Pro and nailing the Awesomb Bomb from the top rope through the table. Looking at the damage done he got a mic as Helton looked smug

Awesome: Helton you thought you had it hard before. Well now I'm telling you that to keep your belt you gotta go through me. And if anyone wants a shot at you. They have to go through me too. I've spent the past three years in Japan busting my ass waiting for a shot. Well now it's finally come. I'm here and I'm here to stay

Mike: Oh my God! Mike Awesome is on the PWA Roster? Oh my God it's going to be a nightmare for the PWA superstars. Folks we're out of time, but keep your eye on the website for details on how to vote for Outside the Square. So long everybody

Edited by Troy Maskell

user posted image

News and Notes

- Another solid week of programming for the PWA, returning to a 0.78 rating, up from our 0.75 last week.

- Match of the night honors were again tight. The Slex V Cletus Blood match just winning with 69% Fan approval.

- Mikey Whipwreck has decided to sign a long term deal with the Ring of Honor promotion. We wish Mikey all the best in his future endeavors and hope to see him back in the PWA someday.

- Mike Awesome has signed a six month deal with the PWA with an option for a further 12 if both parties agree, Mike will still work for Pro Wrestling NOAH as he remains on roster and we hope he'll be an integral part of the PWA Roster.

- Koko B Ware was on a one night deal, while his match with Roderick Strong was a good one. We have no further plans for him at this time.

- In sad news, "The Teen Queen" Jamie Koeppe suffered an eye injury at a recent PWA house show and will miss Outside the Square, we wish her a speedy recovery and complications aside we should see her back in the beginning of December. Also Foxx has checked into rehab for a chronic addiction to the party drug, Ecstasy. We wish Foxx all the best and hope to see him back in the PWA soon.

- Bobby "The Brain" Heenan has also signed a short term deal, primarilly to be a color analyist although with the injury to Koeppe he may work a series as the Manager of "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal

- For all prospective Wrestlers. The PWA has opened it's very first training school, The PWA Alley. Students will be trained by a series of the very best, led by Hall of Fame Wrestler Greg "The Hammer" Valentine. If you want to sign up, call 1800PWAALLEY

- And finally the PWA has signed has signed six wrestlers to developmental contracts. They are

"All That" Adam Jacobs

Daron Smythe

Former PWA star Chris Devine

Jeremy Vengeance

"The Degenerate" Greg Pawluk

and Jardi Frantz

We don't know when these people will come up to the main roster but we're sure they'll entertain us when they do

• 3 weeks later...

user posted image

Legends of the Ring

Legends of the Ring this week opens not with the usual opening montage but as we fade in we see we are in the office of the PWA Commisioner "The People's Boss" Jonny C as he sits behind his desk. Looking down the barrel of the camera as he prepares to speak

Jonny: Good Evening to all the PWA fans watching this evening. Tonight is an important night in the PWA for tonight the polls for the fan interactive event Outside the Square will open and you can begin voting on the card you wish to see live from the Viking Hall in Philladelphia on November the 19th. Later on this evening the options for the first two matches shall open and we will open the voting lines. The lines will remain open till the beginning of the show on the 19th as we add matches to it and the winning votes will be revealed on the night, giving the competitors no time to prepare.

But tonight is a important night for another reason As he reaches under the desk and puts two shiny new belts on the desk These are the brand new PWA Tag Team Titles. Starting tonight we will begin an eight team single elimination tournament to crown the first ever tag teams champions. Before the show each team drew a lot and tournament brackets were determined. Tonight the first round will occur, the winners will face next week here on Legends of the Ring and the two teams remain will face in a match at Outside the Square with the stipulation chosen by you, the PWA fans. Also this evening because you demanded it you will see the PWA Australian Champion "The Canadian Hellraiser" Jason Helton defend his title in a triple threat match against Mike Awesome and Spanky. Without further ado let's start the show

The video montage now hits as we head into the arena in front of the roaring fans as we hear the voices of our team

Mike: Not willing to rest on our laurels the PWA has made a night to remember here tonight at the Italian Club. Good Evening everyone "Iron" Mike Stevens here with the one and only "R.C" Ricky Charmichael and first old friend it's good to see you on your feet

R.C: Yeah no thanks to you Mike. But this night has already been a shocker and we're not even 10 minutes in

Mike: You've got that right old partner, without delay let's kick up to our ring announcer Jack Douglas and get this show on the road

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Professional Wrestling Alliance and the Playboy Channel welcome you live to the Italian Club for Legends of the Ring (Crowd Pop). Legends of the Ring this evening opens with a first round match in the tournament to crown the first ever PWA Tag Team Champions. It is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit.

Scribes Not Many plays throughout the arena as the crowd immediately turn to booing

Jack: Coming down the aisle, to be accompianed by Vida Loca (Crowd boo) they represent the Consortium of Cash. At a total combined weight of 590 pounds. Consortium of Cash members Trikki D and Cremator!

The crowd boo again as the group enters the ring. Suddenly the music changes to another generic guitar riff as once again we try to save on royalties. The mostly smarkish crowd cheer loudly as they see who come out at this

Jack: And their opponents, making their debut in the PWA. Making their residence in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Harry Smith. "Bluechip" T.J Wilson. The Stampede Bulldogs

The crowd cheer again as Harry and T.J enter the ring.

Harry and Trikki elect to start for their sides. They circle and lock up, won by Trikki with a boot to the gut and a vertical suplex. Trikki moves in and slams Harry down before moving to the outside and climbing the turnbuckles. Harry turns but gets caught with a double axe handle and goes back down. Trikki covers but Harry gets out at two. Trikki pulls him over to the corner and tags in the big man Cremator. Trikki and Cremator work a little double team, bouncing Harry off the ropes and hitting a double clothesline before putting the boots to him until the referee can usher Trikki out of the ring. Cremator keeps up the attack with a hangmans neckbreaker, sending Harry down again. Cremator covers but again Harry gets out at two. Cremator whips Harry hard to the buckle and stalks in quickly, following up with hard left and rights before finishing with a biel toss out of the corner. Harry landing hard. Cremator moves back out, a little cocky as he taunts to the fans. He bounces off the ropes and looks to drop the leg but Harry rolls out of the way at the last split second. Harry tries to crawl over to tag in TJ but Cremator grabs the leg and spins Harry around. Cremator sets up for the Asylum Chokeslam but Harry turns into a standing switch and nails a release German suplex. Harry crawling over and tagging in TJ. TJ comes in with lefts and rights on Cremator and he tries to whip him to the buckle. Cremator reverses however but TJ gets the brakes on and knocks Trikki flying. TJ turns back around and fires away on Cremator again, bouncing him off the ropes and hitting a backbody drop. TJ goes up to the second turnbuckle and drops an elbow on Cremator before picking him up again and slamming the big man down. TJ hits a legdrop from the second turnbuckle before trying to pick Cremator up again. Trikki distracts the ref though, allowing Cremator to hit a low blow and send TJ down and tag out to Trikki. Trikki comes in and hits a Stiff forearm to the jaw of TJ sending him down in one blow. Trikki picks TJ up and hits a release German suplex, dropping him right on his head. Trikki covers but TJ gets out at two. Trikki backs TJ into the corner and hits a crosscorner whip but when he charges in he meets boot. TJ gets up on the second turnbuckle and hits a forearm of his own. That brings the two tag team partners as we have the proverbial pier six brawl. Cremator and Harry fight to the outside as Vida Loca distracts TJ as he signals for the Code Blue. TJ grabs Vida, that alerts Trikki who charges but TJ moves out of the way and Trikki sends Vida flying. TJ drives Trikki into the corner as he turns around and hits the Code Blue and that gets the three count.

Mike: What an impressive debut by the Stampede Bulldogs

R.C: You know the other teams in this competition just stood up and took notice Mike

Commercial

We return in the dressing room of "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal as we see him talking to his bodyguard Burchill

Cade: Look I know okay? But I've got it all planned. You know that Jonny owes me a favor. After all I am a sexy beast that brings in the females. I've already got it arranged. We move the draws around and we'll make him pay for what he did to Jamie. You just make sure you break him in half. I'll take care of the bitch. *turning to the camera* It's nothing personal Slex.....I just don't like you

Mike: Folks before we move on. We want to show you a....disturbing piece of footage. As it plays As you can see here it was a match between Cade Sydal and Slex. Jamie Koeppe got up on the apron and get into a fight with Madison. Meanwhile Slex had Cade set up for the Slexecution but now you see Cade ducks out of the way and Jamie Koeppe takes the full brunt of the Slexecution. Jamie Koeppe suffered severe facial injurys as a result of this and quite frankly we don't know if she'll ever be back in the PWA. Jamie we wish you a speedy recovery

Jack: Ladies and Gentleman. The following contest, scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit is a first round match in the PWA Tag Team Championship Tournament

Rob Zombies "Never Gonna Stop" plays throughout the arena as the first team comes out to heavy boos

Jack: Coming down the aisle. From Hollywood, California. At a total combined rate of 479 pounds. Joey Matthews. Johhny Nitrous. Tuesday Night Terror.

The crowd boo as the team enters the ring. Meanwhile the familar strains of Real American play throughout the arena as the crowd go wild

Jack: And their opponents. At a total combined weight of 505 pounds. The team of Kaptain Krazy and Heath Fury!

The crowd cheer wildly as Heath does all the moves as Heathamania runs wild. Nitrous takes it as his opportunity to attack and send Heath to the outside.

Nitro turns around though and takes a hurricanrana from Krazy as the crowd cheer. Meanwhile Heath gets back up on the apron and calls for the tag. Krazy asks the crowd and then tags the big man in. The crowd roar as Heath moves after Nitro but Nitro breaks their cheers with a shot to the knee and a tag to Matthews. Matthews hits a beautiful hurricanrana and he lets the crowd know but behind Heath gets to his knees. Matthews turns around and lets a shot fly but Heath shakes it off. Heath's Heathing Up! Sticking the finger in Matthews face. Matthews throws again but this time it's blocked. Three punches send him to the ropes, Heath bounces Matthews off the ropes and hits the Big Boot. Heath asks the crowd and they roar in approval. Heath bounces off and drops the Big Leg. He covers but Matthews gets the shoulder up at 2. Heath can't believe it. He drags Matthews to the corner and tags in Krazy. Krazy goes for Davy Jones Locker but Matthews blocks and hits a DDT. That sets up the Full Effect as Nitro gets Heath and that gets the three count

Mike: That was impressive. What a showing by Tuesday Night Terror

R.C: Well I think I have my pick

Commercial

Backstage as we hear words from "Mr Natural" Andy Douglas

Andy: You know I'm not surprised you ran Scared Mikey. When I called you out you ran to Philladelphia as fast as your legs could carry you. But I don't blame you. I am the purest athlete in the PWA today. I am the best wrestler in the PWA today. I am the man every wrestler here aspires to be. I am just.....perfect. But you can call me Mr Natural

Mike: What a cocky Son of a...

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now time for the Legends Challenge. Crowd boo it is scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit

They continue booing as the familiar now guitar and drum riff plays and the first competitor makes an entrance

Jack: Coming down the aisle from Tampa, Florida. He is the self proclaimed "Mondo Slayer" Roderick Strong

The crowd boo loudly as Roderick climbs into the ring and takes the mic from Jack

Roderick: Another week and once again Nick Mondo doesn't have the guts to show his face. So another broken down old hack has to take his place. So come on out and take your shot at greatness

The "Legend" if you can call him that comes out and down the aisle. Still with his guitar

Mike: Van Hammer? He couldn't win a match in WCW what makes him think he'll win here?

Van Hammer shapes up like he wants to play a tune but fortunately Strong decks him with a clothesline before we all suffer

Strong keeps up the assault picking up Hammer and driving him down in a piledriver. Strong picks Hammer up again setting him up on his shoulders and bouncing him off the ropes in a rope assisted death valley driver. Strong still isn't happy calling out to Mondo as he picks Hammer up and bounces him off the ropes. Hammer charges back but Strong rips his head off with a running clothesline. Strong covers but Hammer gets his foot on the rope at two. Strong picks Hammer up and hits a massive DDT. He covers but Hammer again gets out at two. Strong bounces Hammer off the ropes and sets up for a backbody drop but he puts his head down just a second too early and Hammer boots him in the chest and hits a bodyslam. Hammer picks Strong up and tried to whip Strong to the buckle but Strong reverses it, letting Hammer hit the buckle. Strong charges in but Hammer gets the boot up. Hammer picks Strong up and hits a sidewalk slam. Hammer signals for the end but when he tries to pick Strong up he takes a shot to the gut. Strong then hits a gutwrench powerbomb spiking Hammer on his head. That sets up the CX 03 and that gets the 3.

Mike: And to noone's surprise Roderick Strong wins

R.C: You're funny when you're cynical Mike

Commercial

Mike: Right back into it. Let's go to Jack

Jack: Ladies and Gentleman. The following contest, scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit is a first round match in the PWA Tag Team Championship Tournament

Scribes Not Many plays throughout the arena as the crowd boo loudly

Jack: Coming down the aisle. Representing the Consortium of Cash. At a total combined weight of an even 500 pounds. Chris Chetti and the Leader of the Consortium Daniel Swagger

The crowd boo as the two taunt the crowd. As the music changes to Halitosis's Things You Say the crowd cheer loudly

Jack: And their opponents. At a total combined weight of 457 pounds. Josh Prohibition. M-Dogg 20. Youthanazia.

The crowd cheer as the two slide into the ring

J-Pro and Swagger elect to start this one out. Swagger takes J-Pro in a standing side headlock to begin with and cranks on it. J-Pro backs Swagger up and bounces him off the ropes, hitting an armdrag as Swagger comes bouncing back, J-Pro then hits a quick knee to the chest as Swagger is down before hooking the leg for the pin. Swagger gets his shoulder up at 2 but gets dragged back to the wrong corner by J-Pro who tags in M-Dogg. Youthanazia work the double team, bouncing Swagger off the ropes and hitting a pair of flying reverse elbows before dropping a pair on the downed Swagger as they look to dominate. M-Dogg covers but Chetti comes in and breaks up the count at 2. M-Dogg bounces Swagger off the ropes again and hits a high backbody drop before heading up to the top turnbuckle. The moonsault connects flawlessly on Swagger who again gets out the back door at two on the pin. Irish whip by M-Dogg is reversed by Swagger allowing Chetti to run interference with a kick to the small of the back to slow M-Dogg down. Swagger gets a hip toss as M-Dogg comes staggering back and he covers but M-Dogg manages to get his shoulder up at two. Swagger sets M-Dogg up and hits a reverse DDT on him and covers again but again M-Dogg gets out at two. Swagger this time pulls M-Dogg into his corner and tags in Chetti. Chetti with a series of kicks sends M-Dogg down to the mat, Chetti picks up M-Dogg and bounces him off the ropes, allowing him to hit a mammoth clothesline. He covers but M-Dogg gets out again at two. Chetti goes to the second turnbuckle on the inside and comes off with a tornado DDT as M-Dogg staggers right into him. Chetti picks up M-Dogg and goes for the Amityville Horror and as he swings him around M-Dogg reverses it and nails a DDT of his own and both men are down. The ref lays the count as both men try to get to their corners. Chetti tags in Swagger.....then M-Dogg tags J-Pro. J-Pro comes in with a series of right hands and bounces Swagger off the ropes hitting a spinning heel kick. Chetti charges and gets backdropped for his troubles. Swagger comes from behind and clubs away but M-Dogg enters with a missile dropkick to subdue him. M-Dogg then charges Chetti and crossbodys him over the top. Meanwhile Swagger tries to put on the Kimura lock but J-Pro reverses the wristlock and pulls Swagger into the T-Bone Prohibition suplex and that gets the pin

Mike: And Youthanzia advances but they had to fight all the way

R.C: That wasn't fair at all.

Commercial

We come back from commercial with Jonny C and five wrestlers in his office. Mike Awesome, Spanky, Slex, Cade Sydal and Josh Prohibition

Jonny: Now I'm sure you're all wondering why I called you here when some of you still have matches tonight. I wanted to congratulate you. You five have been chosen as candidates to face the champion at Outside the Square. If Mike and Spanky, one of you should defeat Jason Helton tonight he will take your place in the vote. The fans will decide which one of you they want to see. By voting at our website they will decide who they want. It could be anyone of you. Also I hear a little bird tell me that Nick Mondo has accepted a match with Roderick Strong to take place and I'm going to allow the fans to choose the stipulation. Good luck men

Mike: Folks it's this simple by going to our website you can vote for who you want to see. Here are the questions again

OOC: You readers of course can play by replying to me in PM on who you want to see. Votes in this thread will NOT be counted. The winners of the vote will be revealed at Outside the Square

Vote Question 1: Who do you want to face the PWA Australian Champion?

1. Mike Awesome

2. Spanky

3. Slex

4. "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal

5. Josh Prohibition

Vote Question 2: What stipulation do you want to see in the Nick Mondo V Roderick Strong Rematch?

1. Falls Count Anywhere

2. I Quit

3. Inferno

4. Barbed Wire

5. Ultimate Death Match

R.C: And from the time this show goes off the air till the night of Outside the Square you can vote. So don't miss out on shaping the card you wish to see

Mike: Let's kick it up to Jack for our next match.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. The following contest, scheduled for one fall with a 30 minute time limit is a first round match in the Tag Team Championship Tournament

Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle plays over the PA as the crowd boo the first team out of the building

Jack: Coming down the aisle, at a total combined weight of 567 pounds. First from Leeds, England. He is the monster known simply as Burchill (Crowd boo loudly) and his tag team partner, now making his residence in Southport, North Carolina. He is "The Teen Idol" Cade Sydal

That only causes the crowd to boo louder as Cade looks out over them. But that all changes when Pearl Jams Evenflow plays throughout the arena and the crowd roar as one

Jack: And their opponents. At a total combined weight of 376 pounds. First from Sydney, New South Wales. She is the Six Foot One Bombshell. This is Madison (Crowd cheer the gutsy girl) and her tag team partner. He is a former PWA Australian Champion. This is Slex

The crowd cheer wildly as the couple enter the ring

Burchill starts things off for his team but showing no fear Madison finally talks Slex into starting for their team! Burchill laughs and goes to lock up but Madi ducks out of the way and fires off a right hand that doesn't even faze the big man. Madi bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline, meanwhile Slex gets into the ring and takes the big mans feet out from under him as Madi hits a clothesline of her own. The crowd roar as Madi covers, hooking the leg but Burchill kicks out with authority at two. Madi doesn't back down as she faces the big man down. Suddenly he lunges but Madi avoids it and tags in Slex. Slex comes in with kicks and punches in a rush which stagger the big man as he stoops low Slex sets up for a suplex but can't lift him. A second try is blocked but then Madi comes in to help out and together they takes the big man over in a suplex. Burchill staggers up only to be taken back down in a neckbreaker by Slex who covers quickly but again the big man is out at two. Slex bounces Burchill off the ropes and hits a massive dropkick right on the point of the jaw and gets another two count on the cover. Slex tries to whip Burchill into the ropes again but Burchill reverses, Slex however uses the momentum to hit Cade as he tries to run interference. The crowd roar as Cade gets knocked off the apron but are quickly silenced as Slex turns back around into a Spinebuster by Burchill. He covers but Slex gets a shoulder up at two. Cade gets back up on the apron and demands a tag, which Burchill obliges, the two hooking up for a Double DDT on Slex to send him down. A cover by Cade but Slex gets out again at two. Cade hits a bridging German suplex which gets another two count as Slex gets out. Cade slams Slex down again and goes up and drops an elbow from there. Another two count for him. Cade signals for the Hang Over but Slex elbows out and bounces off the ropes. Slex ducks the clothesline and hits a Standing Slexecution, but he's so out of it he can't cover. Slex crawls over to the corner but he won't tag Madi in. He gets up and shakes his head, allowing Cade to hit a high knee. Slex staggers into the corner and Madi tags herself in as the crowd pop. Cade goes into dick heel mode overacting being scared. Cade throws a right almost as a joke but Madi ducks and goes through bouncing off the ropes. Cade turns around and gets nailed by a Roaring Elbow by Madi who quickly scales the turnbuckles. Cade staggers up, only to be taken down by a top rope bulldog by Madi. She covers but Burchill breaks up the count and grabs her. Slex comes in and nails another standing Slexecution on Burchill to break that up and goes slugging away on the big man on the outside. Meanwhile Madi fires away on Cade and goes for a crosscorner whip. Cade reverses however and Madi hits the buckle sternum first, stagging out and getting caught in the Hang Over by Cade and that's enough to put this match away.

Mike: And Cade and Burchill executed their plan perfectly damnit

R.C: They're my pick Mike. I'm telling you now

Commercial

Back from the break we see a mirror. The camera pulls out to see "Sexual" Matt Summers posing in front of it. Stopping he turns and speaks

Matt: Andy Douglas. You think you're Mr Natural. Well you haven't seen this my friend. Look at these arms (flexing them as he does) Eighteen Inches of pure bliss for any lady lucky enough to be in them. Look at this waist (Doing a few hip gyrations) Four Percent Body Fat. You go around calling yourself the purest athlete in the PWA but you haven't got half the physical attributes I've got. So since you don't have that little Mikey Whipwreck problem. Why don't you try something....bigger on. I am the man that will prove you're all talk Andy. Prove me wrong if you can.

Matt goes back to posing in the mirror

Matt: You are a sexy man

Mike: Well that was......different

Commercial. Watch 7 Lifes Xposed. Don't know when it's on. Don't Worry. We'll repeat it every four hours. The Playboy Channel. We KNOW what you're here for

Mike: It's main event time here at Legends of the Ring and we've been looking forward to this.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now time for our main event of the evening (Crowd Pop). It is a Triple Threat Match, scheduled for one fall with TV time remaining and it is for the PWA Australian Championship

Awesome Bomb plays throughout the arena as the crowd give off a mixed reaction

Jack: Coming down the aisle. He is from the Pro Wrestling NOAH group in Japan and is a former ECW World Heavyweight Champion. Weighing in at 295 pounds. Mike Awesome

Again that mixed reaction. Next Powerman 5000s Riot Time plays throughout the arena as the crowd cheer the superstar as he slaps hands with the fans.

Jack: The next participant. From Olympia, Washington. Weighing in at 210 pounds. This is Spanky

The crowd cheer as Spanky acknowledges them. The cheers soon turns to loud booing though as AC/DC's Highway to Hell plays throughout the arena

Jack: And their opponent. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is the Current PWA Australian Champion and the self-proclaimed "Only Living Legend in the PWA today" He is "The Canadian Hellraiser" Jason Helton

The crowd boo loudly as Helton gets in the ring and takes off his belt

With not much TV Time left expect a short match (Like we'd give a money match like this away on Cable). The three do the big staredown, broken up as Helton suddenly charges and clotheslines Spanky down to the mat. Awesome goes after Helton with lefts and rights and tosses him out of the ring. He grabs Spanky and sets up for the Awesome bomb but Spanky blocks and backdrops Awesome to block. Helton tries to come back in but he gets caught with a huge Superkick by Spanky and goes down. Spanky goes to the top and hits the Left Turn at Alberquerque. He covers but Awesome breaks up the count at two. Awesome bounces Spanky off the ropes and spears him down to the mat hard. Awesome covers for a two count before Spanky manages to kick out. Spanky fights back with an elbow and grabs Awesome, hitting Sliced Bread #2. Awesome hitting hard. Spanky turns to cover but Helton intervenes with an exploder suplex. Helton picks Spanky up again and delivers the Fishermans Buster and that's enough for the three count.

Mike: Damnit. He came out on top again

R.C: That's the sign of a champion Mike. Overcoming all the odds and still keeping the belt

Mike: Folks we're out of time. That means the voting for Outside the Square is NOW OPEN!. Get onto the website and vote. For R.C and Jack Douglas. This is "Iron" Mike Stevens. See you next week everybody

• 7 months later...