International Wrestling Syndicate

Yitzy

OOC: There is a bit in here with Peter LaSalle that could (although I doubt it) offend people. It's just LaSalle's character, if it does offend you, I suggest you never watch a REAL IWS BloodStream.

You have been warned.

BLOODSTREAM

*The scene starts with Kenny The Bastard*

Kenny: At Un F'N Sanctioned I will retain the IWS Tag Team Titles against Shane Matthews and a partner to be determined. I would team up with Takao but sadly he is injured, so I brought in Takao's cousin...

*The camera zooms back to show a wrestler in a Lizmark mask*

NAKATSU!

*All of a sudden, Shane Matthews walks in*

Matthews: You already found a partner?

Kenny: Yeah, I just said that.

Matthews: But you see Kenny, nobody has ever heard of Nakatshit. But you see they will know mine, because my partner will be a former WWE or WWF wrestler! Meaning at Un F'N Santioned, you're going down!

*Nakatsu and Kenny both stare at each other a bit before the IWS Intro plays*

[iWS INTRO]

*We see Guppie standing by himself looking around worried*

Guppie: I'm Brian the Guppie and I am usually joined by Peter LaSalle but he seems to be running a bit late or somthing...

*All of a sudden LaSalle comes barging in*

LaSalle: Hey, Hey, Hey Guppie! It's time to start Bloodstream!

Guppie: Where were you?

LaSalle: I went to go pick up chicks with Eddy.

Guppie: Well did you?

LaSalle: No, but Eddy fucked 28 chicks! Most of them right there in the bar!

Guppie: That's great, anyway, LaSalle, we have Un F'N Sanctioned this month. and we heard from Kenny The Bastard about who is tag team partner will be in the Fans Bring The Weapons Tag Title Match that Nakatsu...

LaSalle: Who the fuck is that?

Guppie: Well it's supposedly Takao's cousin but on a bigger scale news, Shane Matthews saying that he will get a former WWE wrestler to tag against. We'll hear more on that as the show goes on. First though, we have some people who will not be at Un F'N Sanctioned. First we have PCO who is still down in Puerto Rico and the other wrestler not going to be here is none other than Damian. I recived late breaking word before that we were going to go on that he has a match for PWG the day after Un F'N Sanctioned.

LaSalle: No way! Little Black Shorts finally got booked in the US?

Guppie: It would seem that way, lets watch what happened when Damian went to go tell President Seska about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*We see Seska sitting at her desk when Damian comes over*

Damian: Seska, you need to sign this...

Seska: What is it?

Damian: It's a contract saying that I will not be here for Un F'N Sanctioned because I will be in California, that's right, as in California in the United States, wrestling for PWG, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla! So sign it... right now... I know Kevin Steen will probably be there too..

Seska: Wait, PWG wanted you? Let me see that...

Damian: You're damn right PWG... PWG in the sweet, sweet sun in California... PWG better not be running in that damn Jewish Community Center though...

Seska: Wait a minute... You arn't wrestling for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla...

Damian: What are you talking about woman, it says PWG right there at the top.

Seska: Oh, it's PWG alright, Pro Wrestling Greenland that is!

Damian: WHAT!? Are you serious? Let me see that...

*Damian takes the paper from Seska, while Seska is doubling over in laughter*

Damian: Fuck... you're right...

Seska: Looks like you better bundle up, because you are soaking in the sweet, sweet coldness of Greenland!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guppie: It looks like Damian, will not be at Un F'N Sanctioned, because he will be going to Greenland... I would give you a website for Pro Wrestling Greenland, but I have never heard of it...

LaSalle: Guppie, we just saw the fucking tape, we know what's going on, but do you know what I would do in Greenland...

Guppie: I don't want to know.

LaSalle: I'd bang some Greenlandic chicks, that's what I do, bang them straight in the ass!

Guppie: I really don't care at all LaSalle... Anyway, speaking of PWG, we have a wrestler from PWG coming...

LaSalle: No way! Is it that big fat Samoan?

Guppie: No, It will be Excalibur. You know who that is right LaSalle?

LaSalle: No fucking clue!

Guppie: Regardless, Excalibur will face El Generico at Un F'N Sanctioned, let's go to the next clip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The scene has Beef Wellington, Generico and Player Uno on screen*

Beef: So Generico, you are facing Excalibur at Un F'N Santioned?

Generico: Ci! Ci! Excalibur...

*Generico punches his hand several times before spinning around a few times*

Generico: Ole!

Beef: What will showing him repeated showings of the Thriller music video Do?

Generico: Eh...

Beef: Anyway, the person I'm facing for Un F'N Santioned lives in Southern California too. In fact, he may be in that Pro Wrestling Guerrilla thing... Hmm... Gorilla... I should wrestle one of those... Anyway, my opponent is very super! So I...

*All of a sudden Dan Paysan and Tommassino walk in*

Paysan: Well, well, well, if it isn't the three stooges...

Beef: OOH! Can I be Curly?

Generico: RINGO! RINGO! RINGO!

Beef: That's the Beatles you moron!

Paysan: Shut up! I only have business with Uno? Capiche? Player Uno... The 8-Bit Lucha... Do you remember what happened at Violent Valentine? No? Allow me to refresh your memory. You see there was that Fatal Four Way for the Fans Bring The Weapons match at Un F'N Santioned. But you see, me and Tommassino arn't in that match, do you know why? Because you pinned Tommassino, and that made Tommassino very upset. So now, you will face Tommassino at Un F'N Sanctioned...Ha Ha Ha... allow me to rephrase that... Tommassino will break your fucking neck at Un F'N Sanctioned. Capiche?

*Tommassino makes the cut-throat sign before walking away with Paysan*

Beef: Dude, good luck with that....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guppie: Another match announced for Un F'N Sanctioned, Player Uno versus The Itallian Giant, Tommassino. This doesn't really seem like a fair match.

LaSalle: That's because the IWS is an unequal employer, so get out of here you dirty Mexican fags!

Guppie: Once again, the things this man says is not affilated with the IWS in any way, shape or form. But anyway Kid Kamakaze had a title shot at Violent Valentine which he lost.

LaSalle: He fucking blew his chance, he was too busy arguing with P-Nutter Butter, he was like "You fucking suck! P-Nut! and then Franky was all like "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chokeslam!" and then P-Nut was all like "1-2-3, This match is over bitches!"

Guppie: Not quite, but anyway, lets go to Kid Kamakaze talking about his loss at Un F'N Sanctioned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kid K: I came this close to winning the IWS title! Dammit, if Kurt was there, I would be sitting here with the IWS title around my waist. DAMMIT!

*Nightmare Manson, Hell Storm and Motivator of Madness all come over to Kid K*

Nightmare Manson: Kid Kamakaze! Verse 67 of the Book of Manson states...

*Manson takes a book from the hands of Motivator*

Manson: Thou art followers of Manson, Thou art brothers working hand in hand to defeat others who oppose!

Kid K: What the fuck are you talking about?

Manson: Bow down to me, and follow the way of the Manson!

Kid K: Dude, there is no way I am going to bow down to you and your stupid made up religion.

*Manson grabs Kid K by the throat*

Manson: HOW DARE YOU SOIL THE CHURCH OF MANSON! You will see the darkness of Manson, at Un F'N Sanctioned! Let's go!

*Manson motions to Motivator and Hell Storm and they leave*

Kid K: What a quack...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guppie: So there's another match for Un F'N Sanctioned...

LaSalle: That Manson guy is one odd fucker, he's probably doing the Mary Jane or snortin' the coke.

Guppie: I'm sure... Anyway... At Violent Valentine we saw the return of Green Phantom. He attacked Franky The Mobster, IWS Heavyweight champion. Franky had some interesting words to say to Green Phantom, let's take a listen...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*We see Franky in some alleyway*

Franky: The Green Phantom. The Hardcore Hero. *sniff* I'll be quite honest with you. I fucking hate your guts, you fucking cunt! Why are you 'The Hardcore Hero' and I am the fucking overrated cunt!? I have been busting my balls in this fucking business, working for fucking promoter cunts, and I'm overrated? While you are some fucking HULK HOGAN in some fucking GREEN MASK fucking diving into barbed wire and light tubes and flaming tables and shit, and you fucking BREAK PEOPLE'S NECKS with that Ganso Driver Bomb thing and YOU are the fucking Hardcore Hero!? Now to me that's a bit fucking unfair. I know you are coming off that arm injury, but you see Phantom, it's a fucking hard climb to the top and for me, despite having the IWS title, I'm still not at the fucking top, so what we are going to do is have a ladder match, at Un F'N Sanctioned. And I fucking promise that I will break your fucking neck in two, you FUCKING CUNT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guppie: Well, I am not at all looking foward to that match, I think someone is going to get seriously hurt.

LaSalle: Quit your bitchin' Guppie! It's going to be an amazing match and you know it.

Guppie: Well, I don't know... I would love to hear The Green Phantom's thoughts on this...

LaSalle: Say no more Guppie, because I actully sat down with The Green Phantom.

Guppie: What? No you didn't...

LaSalle: Yes, I got with the green, roll the fucking tape!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LaSalle: Peter LaSalle, that's right, not fucking Guppie, Me! I'm here with The Green Phantom who made his return to the IWS ring at last event, Violent Valentino! Anyway Phantom, why the fuck did you attack Franky after his match?

Phantom: Well you see brother, It's been a while since I got in the IWS ring, and I need to make an impact, I need to show the fans that I'm still boss and the best way to do that brother, is to win the IWS title.

LaSalle: Well, Uh... It seems that Franky just challenged you to a ladder match at Un F'N Sanctioned, and he threatened to break your neck, what are you going to do about that?

Phantom: Listen brother, when I was injured, I couldn't do anything. I sat home all day and watched Jerry Springer. I NEED to break bones. And if he wants to challege me to a match at Un F'N Sanctioned, then it's his fucking funeral brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guppie: So, that's another match already added to the stacked Un F'N Sanctioned card. Let's run down the card.

We have Tommassino versus Player Uno.

LaSalle: Tommassino could eat player Uno.

Guppie: Kid Kamakaze versus Nightmare Manson.

LaSalle: Fucking religious fucker.

Guppie: El Generico versus Excalibur.

LaSalle: Don't know them, next question.

Guppie: Plus we have Hardcore Ninja versus Evil Ninja, Sexxxy Eddy versus Excess, Beef will be facing whatever he is facing. Now for the two title matches, Green Phantom versus Franky The Mobster for the IWS Heavyweight Title in a ladder match. Plus we have the Fans Bring The Weapons match, With Kenny The Bastard and Nakatsu versus Shane Matthews and it doesn't look like...

*All of a sudden Matthews bursts in*

Matthews: I have finally found a former WWF...E wrestler to tag with at Un F'N Sanctioned.

Guppie: You found somebody? Who?

Matthews: It is my pleasure, to introduce to you, a former WWE wrestler, Mr. Velocity... ROB BEGLEY!

*Rob Begley comes onto screen wearing a WWE hat and a Velocity shirt*

LaSalle: Who the fuck?

Begley: I am Mr. Velocity, Rob Begley, I wrestled one night on the greatest wrestling show ever made for the best promotion that there ever was! WWE RULES!

Matthews: IWS SUCKS!

Guppie: Well there you have it, It will be Kenny The Bastard and Nakatsu versus Shane Matthews and "Mr. Velocity" Rob Begley in the Fans Bring The Weapons match. Also the IWS dark match will be Brett Prime and Tristin Hayze vs. Cade Sydal and Ja Jacobe. Till Un F'N Sanctioned, for Peter LaSalle, Shane Matthews and Rob Begley, This is Brian The Guppie for IWS Television...

LaSalle: IT'S CALLED BLOODSTREAM!

• 7 months later...