JP vs Wiseguy

Right here's my entry. Well first I'll explain what I did. Checked out a manipulation tutorial over at good-tutorials. Used the exact same woman that they used and went to work on her. I was going to try and do the exact same that the tutorial did and have her missing eye stiched up, couldn't find the damn brushes that you need though over at deviantart. Well no, I couldn't find ANY brushes or PS related stuff at all. So yeah I just thought bugger the stiching part. Did some work on a background which didn't take long. Used some text with a dark colour which looks alright to me, then just added the border. Didn't want a normal 1px border so I went with this. Either way goodluck Wiseguy, and first to three don't forget.

Lovewithapassioncopy.jpg

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

good battle guys , liking both graphics

Johnny Perfect:

Good job at the manipulation . you can see where you got rid of the eye , maybe using the blur tool and blurring it a bit might make it look a bit realistic or overlay a texture , the rest of the woman is superb , she has a milla jovovich type feel to her. the background is good but I'm digging the color the same goes for the tex

Wiseguy

The background is ok but its a bit too random , the only focus point you have is the text , but the font doesn't work well imo

I'm Voting for Johnny Perfect

Yeah you're right Doc. I didn't realise too much that the missing eye part was more bright and stuff than the rest of the face when it was open in PS. I was actually trying to go over the face with the burn tool but for some reason it made it look really horrible, which was actually weird cause it doesn't usually do that.

More votes please :)

That's small as fuck, was that the original size? o_O

Edit: And is that a 'Johnny vs. DocHappy' logo thingy I see in there, JP? You cheater you :P

Edited by Norris Scott

Shit I never noticed that. Looks like it. I took my background I made for my pong entry against Doc and duplicated it a few times with some blending modes and some other stuff. So yeah it's not cheating seeings though it's my background :P

Now vote you little shit :)

Edit - It shouldn't be that small, not sure what happened. Not my problem, Wiseguy the tit should be sorting himself out and having a good host for once :P . You can still see it though

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I vote Wiseguy, from Johnny's explanation it seems he pretty much took a tutorial and did it, which doesn't take much effort at all, he also seems to of used previous pieces again.

The only problem with Wiseguys is that its tiny, and theres no centre piece, it'd make a nice background for something though.

Vote Wiseguy.