WWE - Passed on Three Ways

Guest JoeJurevicius83

Guest JoeJurevicius83

VELOCITY

user posted image

Shane's Big Announcement:

Velocity starts off with an intro video to Back Up by 12 Stones. It then shows a huge pyrotechnic display before panning around the crowd. The stage is set up with a big screen in the shape of a V. Here Comes The Money! The crowd goes wild as Shane McMahon bounces his way around the stage. He then walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Shane: Welcome to Velocity!!!!(Pop) Are you guys ready to see that STEEL CAGE MATCH HERE TONIGHT?!(Huge pop!!) Well let's get to it!!! But I promised that I would start things off with a bang and I will. You see...Vince & Stephanie got the easy jobs...they are already dealing with established shows. I have to build Velocity from the ground up, practically. We have no pay per view deals at the moment, no sponsors, nothing. (boo) So I'm going to have to deal with the business side of things, which won't leave too much time for booking...(BOO) So that's why I drafted a certain individual to help me out with that. He will have the final say over all matters on Velocity, cept of course when I'm around. Ladies & gentlemen...give it up for Easy E...Eric...Bischoff!!!!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Eric Bischoff walks out in his usual leather jacket. He walks into the ring before shaking hands with Shane McMahon. He then grabs a microphone.

Bischoff: The Bisch is back!(Mixed Reaction again) And Shane...don't worry, I won't disappoint you like you disappointed me earlier with that watered down thing you called WCW...(boo!!) But...the past is past. And we have business to deal. And right now I would like to announce 2 matches to take place later tonight. Because Shane-O was right...we do need to kick things off with a bang! So how does this sound...in one corner of the ring we'll have the five time, five time, Five Time, Five Time, FIVE TIME WCW CHAMPION, BOOKER T!!!(Mixed Reaction...but mostly boos) And in the other corner...The Heartbreak Kid, SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!!

Coach: Oh my god Tazz did you hear that?! Booker T VS Shawn Michaels!!

Tazz: Of course I heard it...it should be a rocketbusta!!(mumbles)you dumbass...

Bischoff: Oh, but we won't stop there. Oh no...because coming up next we're going to have the former(Bischoff pauses to smile) Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin, take on...The Doctor of Thuganomics...JOHN CENA!!!(CROWD GOES WILD!) So kick back...relax...and enjoy the show!!!

Freestylin in Chicago:

Ain't No Stoppin Me Now... Shelton Benjamin walks down to the ring to a pretty good reaction. Then...Thuganomics 101 hits and the roof blows off!! The Chain Gang loves John Cena! And he isn't one to disappoint either, wearing a throwback Mike Singletary jersey.

Cena: Well Hello Hello to the chain gang up here in Chi-Town!!!

Crowd Pops!

Lets all get on up...before I knock this punk ass down!

Crowd goes "oooohh" as Benjamin starts getting mad...

Nah man it's cool, it's cool...I'm just givin ya crap...

But you had to lose to Brock... so now I can't win that strap.

Crowd goes "ouch!" & Benjamin is really starting to get pissed...

Nah man once again...chill out, I'm just messin wit you!

But if you thought the F5 was something...just wait until da FU!!

After this though, we're cool, and we'll both visit RAW & say Hi to Brock...

You'll do your thing & I'll get his girl, Sable, to suck my...

Shelton Benjamin VS John Cena

This was a really good match. Their styles actually clashed really well. It was a quicker paced match than Cena is used to working, but he is actually facing decent talent now. The crowd was red hot the entire match. You could tell that Benjamin is still pissed off about what went down last monday as he is taking out a lot of frustration on John Cena. Benjamin has Cena grounded with a headlock right now, but the Chain Gang are clapping their hearts out, trying to get Cena back into this. Cena's starting to stand up...Benjamin can't keep him down. Cena gives Shelton two elbows to the gut & shoots him off into the ropes. Benjamin comes back into a turnaround spinebuster, Arn Anderson style. Cena then hits the ropes, and does his Five Knuckle Shuffle. He starts stalking Benjamin, who starts to get up, but John hits the Throwback!! 1...2....Benjamin just kicks out. Cena stares at the ref in frustration, but goes back on the attack to Benjamin. He lifts him up for the FU...but Benjamin drops down behind him. Cena turns around & catches a kick. He quickly sweeps Shelton's other leg before he can hit the dragon whip. Smart move. Cena holds onto the original leg & drops down a hard elbow on it. Cena gets up & starts tauntin to the gang. He brushes the dirt off his shoulder & gets ready. Benjamin gets up. Cena goes for a vertical suplex, but Shelton blocks it with his leg. Benjamin is able to hit a snap suplex & hold on. He spins his hips & hits another snap suplex on Cena. He spins his hips, but this time he holds Cena in the air. He drops Cena down gut first onto the top rope. The Doctor of Thuganomics regroups on the apron until Benjamin charges at him & hits a shoulder block. Cena goes flying into the guardrail. He gets up, only to turn around into a plancha by Benjamin!! The crowd shows their respect for that move! Benjamin doesn't play dirty as he just throws John back into the ring. Shelton then slides in & starts stalking him. Wait a minute...Brock Lesnar's music hits the PA system!!! The crowd goes nuts as Benjamin turns towards the stage. It then stops...where's Brock? Shelton is really confused by now. He turns around and gets lifted into FU position. Benjamin drops down behind Cena. John turns around & just barely telegraphs out of the T-Bone Suplex. FU!! He finally hit it! Third times a charm!! 1...2...3!!! Cena gets the win, but give the assist to Brock Lesnar's theme song!

Backstage:

The camera shows Orlando Jordan and Mark Jindrak walking down a hallway. All of a sudden they come to an opening & see Stacy Keibler talking to one of the makeup artists. They both walk up behind her.

Jindrak: Hey Stacy...

Stacy turns around.

Stacy: Oh hi Mark! Hi Orlando!

Jindrak: How are you doing today?

Stacy: Not too bad...actually later tonight I have a three way bikini contest with Dawn & Torrie so that should be pretty fun. I heard you got that big match tonight!

Jindrak: Yeah...and after me & Orlando win tonight I thought that you could come out & celebrate with us.

Stacy: Oh thanks for the offer Mark, but I already have plans.

Jindrak: Well cancel them! You're hangin with the Tag Champs tonight!!

Stacy: Really...thanks for the offer, but I can't do that to my friends.

Jindrak: Oh I see how it is...you tease! You think you're better than us, don't you?!

Stacy: What?! Mark...I never said tha...

Jindrak grabs her violently.

Jindrak: Listen to me...you're gonna hang out with us tonight whether you like it or not you little bitch! And believe me...when you hang with Mark Jindrak...he's always swingin for those fences...

Orlando starts laughing in the background as Jindrak gets closer to Stacy.

Voice: Excuse me, Mr. Jindrak...but what are you doing?!

Jindrak: Who the hell said that?!

The Hurricane flies out!!

Hurricane: It seems to me that Ms. Keibler clearly does not want to be with you right now...but you still don't get it. And now you're grabbing her? WASSUPWITDAT?!

Jindrak throws Stacy at Hurricane.

Jindrak: I'll tell you what's up with that...me & Orlando...we're about to take your titles. See you in the ring...

Jindrak spits on Hurricane's shoe before leaving with Jordan.

Hurricane: Ms. Keibler, are you alright?

Stacy: Yeah I should be fine...after I get payback. Thanks a lot for helping me Hurricane...but now, I'm going to help you. That little pervert is not walking out of Chicago(cheap pop) with championship gold around his waist!

Backstage:

Triple H is sitting down in his lockerroom. He's just staring into space when all of a sudden Ric Flair walks in. Triple H gets in his face.

Triple H: YOU...got a lot of explaining to do!!

Flair: I know...I know...that's what I'm here for. I just wanted to apologize...I mean it was WrestleMania cha...

Crowd "ooooohs" as Triple H looks pissed.

Uh...I mean Hunter. I just got caught up in all the hype...you know, 16 time World Champion...grandest stage of them all...you just have expectations to live up to.

Triple H: The hype?! That's your excuse?! That's your excuse for costing me my life...MY world heavyweight championship?! Well I got news for you "naitch"! I ain't forgiving you this time!! You're over the hill! You're too old to make a difference any more! Now get the hell out of my locker room!!!

Flair: But Champ...

Triple H: I SAID NOW!!!

Flair: So that's how it's gonna be...

Triple H: Yeah...now one last time...get...the hell...out of my locker room...before...I lose...my...temper...

Flair sadly walks out of the locker room. So much for the Nature Boy & The Game.

Four Corners Tag Team Elimination Match for the World Tag Team Championship:

The Hurricane & Rosey© w/ Stacy Keibler VS Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio VS Mark Jindrak & Orlando Jordan VS John Hennigan & Matt Cappotelli

Decent match for the Tag Team Championship. Mysterio & Hennigan started it off. The Tough Enough boys held their own in the ring. I mean they weren't Shawn Michaels or anything, but they've improved a lot. Mysterio gets the advantage on Hennigan, before tagging out to Hurricane. Hurricane then comes in & kicks Hennigan in the gut. He shoots himself off the ropes & hits a flying forearm. Hurricane isn't wasting any time. Hennigan gets to his knees as Hurricane goes for the Shining Black, but Hennigan dropped back down. Wow, this kid has been doin his homework. Hennigan dives over & tags in Orlando Jordan. Jordan climbs into the ring & ties up with Hurricane. He gets a side headlock locked in, but is shot off into the ropes. He gets taken down with an arm drag takedown. Hurricane has an arm bar locked in before Jordan squirms his way to the ropes. Hurricane goes to lift Jordan up, but gets a rake to the eyes. Jordan hits a beautiful looking dropkick before whipping Hurricane into the corner & hits a running splash. He whips him into opposite corner & hits another splash. Once again, he whips Hurricane into the corner and charges. This time Hurricane is able to launch himself up & rollup Jordan. 1...2...3!! Jordan went to the well once too often & payed for it!! Matt Cappotelli jumps on Hurricane & starts taking it to him as Velocity goes to a commercial break.

Orlando Jordan is Eliminated.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back to RVD & Cappotelli in the ring. Coach & Tazz talk us through a replay of what happened during the commercial break, where Mysterio was able to get a quick sunset flip on Rosey to eliminate him.

Rosey is Eliminated

RVD has Cappotelli in the corner. He gives him a shoulder thrust...followed by another one. RVD backflips & goes for a third, but Cappotelli moves out of the way. Wow! Once again, one of the Tough Enough boys has a move scouted well beyond their years. Cappotelli grabs RVD & twists his arm around. He then wrenches it before putting it across his body & hitting a DDT type maneuver to hurt the shoulder. He then stands up & grabs Van Dam's arm. He starts stomping on his shoulder. He then locks in some sort of submission similar to the rings of saturn. Where did he learn all this psychology? He finally breaks the hold & lifts up RVD a little. He tags out to Hennigan before lying RVD across his knee. Johnny climbs to the top rope & hits a leg drop. The impact causes RVD to flip over. That's a painful looking move. Hennigan makes the pin. 1...2...RVD is somehow able to get the shoulder up. Hennigan shoots himself off the ropes & hits the running Shooting Star Press. 1...2...again RVD kicks out. Hennigan lifts him up & irish whips him into the corner. Hennigan then sprints and goes for a stinger splash, but RVD evades it and makes the tag to the Hurricane. Hurricane springboards off the top rope & hits a flying clothesline on Hennigan. Hurricane going back into his older routes of the cruiserweight division with that move. He makes the pin. 1...2...Cappotelli comes in & breaks it up. He then grabs Hurricane & throws him into the corner. The ref forces Cappotelli out of the ring. Hennigan goes for some sort of Diamond Cutter, but Hurricane pushes him out of the way. He tags out to Mysterio. Mysterio leaps onto the top rope as Hennigan turns around. Flying Cross Body. 1...2...Hennigan kicks out. Mysterio lifts him up & hits a snapmare. He dropkicks the back of Hennigan's head and backs up. Cappotelli again hits a cheap shot to the back of Rey's head. Mysterio & the ref turn their focus towards Cappotelli. Hennigan uses this opportunity to lowblow Mysterio!! What did they teach him over in OVW?! Hennigan grabs him for the Diamond Cutter & then steps up the turnbuckle. He uses it to backflip into a reverse DDT!! That was amazing...similar to Ultimo Dragon's finisher mixed with the Dudley Dawg. 1...2...3!!! Oh man...Mysterio gets cheated out of the match and the fans get cheated out of seeing Mysterio!

Rey Mysterio is Eliminated.

Van Dam decides now is the time to get revenge for the cheap tactics against his partner. He starts stomping on Hennigan's head. He picks him up & throws him into the ropes. Johnny ducks a clothesline. RVD turns around into a calf kick. Hennigan pins. 1...2...RVD kicks out. Hennigan lifts him up and tags out to Cappotelli. Matt gets in as they signal to eachother. Cappotelli clotheslines Van Dam as Hennigan sweeps out his legs. Cappotelli locks in a headlock, but RVD stands them up. He shoots Cappotelli off into the ropes. He then leapfrogs over him, turns around & drops down into the splits. Matt hops over him & bounces off the ropes. RVD reaches back & then vaults Matt into the air with his legs. Cappotelli gets up & walks into a spinning heal kick. RVD grabs onto the turnbuckle & hits the split legged moonsault. 1...2...3!! Hennigan breaks the pin, but he's just too late!! The Tough Enough boys finally slip up!

Matt Cappotelli is Eliminated

Hennigan lifts up RVD & tosses him into the ropes. He starts punching Rob in the corner, but Van Dam switches places with him. He hops up & hits a monkey flip. RVD sees it as his time, he hops on the top rope. Five Star Frog Splash...Hennigan rolled out of the way!!! Van Dam bounces up in pain & falls down into The Hurricane's corner. Hurricane tags himself in. He charges at Hennigan and hits a flying forearm. Hurricane measures up Hennigan & this time is able to hit Shining Black!! He hit it this time!! 1...2...3!! And just like that the match turns & within minutes The Tough Enough winners are eliminated!

John Hennigan is Eliminated.

Hurricane gets up & cheers. He spins around all of a sudden after he hears Stacy screaming. He turns and sees Jindrak chasing after her. Hurricane slides out of the ring and starts chasing after Jindrak. Stacy then climbs into the ring. Jindrak follows and quickly turns around. Hurricane slides in, not noticing yet. He nearly gets decapitated from Jindrak's clothesline. Jindrak now gets up & smiles a sick smile at Stacy. He starts cornering her in the...corner. He holds onto the top rope on each side of her. Leave the girl alone!! Hurricane catches Mark with a quick rollup. 1...2...the stalker kicks out. Hurricane quickly gets up & grabs Jindrak's neck. Chokeslam!!! A familiar music hits the PA system. Not this again...Hurricane turns around. Everyone including the ref is staring at the entrance way. Hey...that's Test's music!! Finally after a while TesT walks out onto the stage with a microphone. TesT looks different. Wait that isn't Test, that's Sean O'Haire!

O'Haire: Stand Back...There's A Hurricane Coming Through. Oh thank god we have Mr. Neighborhood Watch to keep an eye on Stacy. Cause god forbid anything was to happen to her. And that's also why I'm here. Because you see...you actually no...you're looking in the wrong direction so you don't see...you experience first hand...

Hurricane drops down to his knees. What the hell just happened?! Stacy smiles. She kicked him from behind in the groin with her long legs!! She slides out of the ring as Jindrak lifts up Hurricane & hits the Mark of Excellence! 1...2...3!!! The Hurricane & Rosey just got screwed out of their tag team championship!

The Hurricane is Eliminated.

So it's down to two. Rob Van Dam VS Mark Jindrak. O'Haire drops his microphone & starts walking down to the ring. He flashes a smile of approval towards Stacy before concentrating on what's going on in the ring. I guess O'Haire is affiliated with his old tag team partner Mark Jindrak again. Rob Van Dam starts taking control of the match. Jindrak ducks a spinning wheel kick & goes for a toe kick, but it's caught. Stepover heel kick! Stacy hops onto the apron and tries to climb into the ring, but the ref won't let her. Van Dam doesn't notice. He hops to the top rope...it's Five Star time!! Oh wait...Sean O'Haire knocks Van Dam off the top rope, but RVD is able to land on his feet in the ring. WAIT A MINUTE!! Van Dam just got TAKEN OUT with a Big Boot. It's TesT!! He's back too!!! He slides out of the ring & high fives O'Haire as Stacy gets off the apron. The ref turns around just in time to see Jindrak cover Van Dam. 1...2...RVD kicks out!! How did he do that!? Jindrak slowly gets up before trying to pick up Van Dam. Van Dam though hops up off his knees & hits a spinning heel kick. Jindrak flies to the other side of the ring. Test grabs his leg as the crowd boos. RVD kicks him off & the ref starts screaming at Test. He's banning him from ringside!! Test is putting up a fight, but O'Haire just walks away. Why did he give up so easy? RVD turns his attention back to the match & goes for the Rolling Thunder, but O'Haire pulls Jindrak out of dodge. He then slides in & hits the Cruel Intentions on RVD. He slides out as Jindrak gets his arm on Van Dam & Test finally agrees to leave ringside. The ref turns around and has no choice, but to count the 1...2...3!!! We have new World Tag Team Champions!! Test & O'Haire help Stacy get into the ring before they follow her. They celebrate with Jindrak in the ring as Velocity goes to commercial. What are those two doing back in the WWE?

Backstage:

O'Haire, Test, Jindrak & Stacy are still celebrating when Orlando Jordan runs up to them.

Jordan: Alright!! Good job Markie!! We're Tag Team Champions baby!!!

Jindrak: Woah woah woah...what?!

Jordan: Yeah! Remember...we were partners in the match!! So I finally got gold in the WWE!! Alright! This is amazing!!

Test: I think you're misunderstanding the situation. You see...he won the match. So we're tag team champions. The three of us.

Jordan: But I was his official partner for the match...I mean in the books it'll sa...

O'Haire: We know what the books say. And frankly, we don't care. So I think it would be a good idea for you to leave and just forget about the whole thing before something bad happens. But hey...I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know!

O'Haire stares down Jordan a bit before Orlando walks away pissed off.

O'Haire: Okay...now that we have that out of the way. We all know why the three of us are here. We all know why me & Test got hired back. We all know why Jindrak isn't out jobbing to Hardcore Holly or some other crappy wrestler on SmackDown or whatever. Our mission is only half over. You all know what we have to do tonight...so let's not celebrate just yet.

Coach:So how are three men going to be tag team champions and who gave them the authority to make this decision?! This isn't right!

Tazz: Yeah, but the bottom line is that Sean O'Haire & Test are back in the WWE and they are teaming up with Mark Jindrak. And with these three together, with Stacy Keibler as their manager...this group can seriously do some damage. But what I wanna know is...what is this mission they are talking about?! What else are they going to do here tonight?

Booker T VS Shawn Michaels

The nights first main event. It didn't disappoint. Michaels had the advantage early on until Booker used some dirty tactics to gain control. Booker is now wisely working on The Heartbreak Kid's back. He whips HBK into the corner. Michaels hits it & starts stumbling out of it in pain. Book nails the Harlem Sidekick on him. He gets that weird look in his eye. It's time for it...here we go...The Spin-A-Roonie!!! Book starts stalking Shawn as he slowly makes it to his feet. Michaels turns around & Booker hooks him up for the Book End. Michaels elbows out of it. Booker turns around in pain. He turns back around, only to get hit with Michaels' version of the Book End!! 1...2...Booker just kicks out!! HBK almost beat Booker T with Booker's own move! Michaels lifts up Booker T & throws him into the corner. He starts giving him knife edge chops. Then he lifts up Booker & sits him on the top rope. HBK hits a right hand to Booker before climbing up there with him. Uh oh...this can't be good!! Oh wait...Booker gives Shawn some shots to the body before pushing him off the top rope. Booker collects himself before hitting the Houston Hangover!! 1...2...Michaels kicks out!! Booker is in shock! He gets up & lifts Michaels' limp body up. He hits the Book End!! 1...2...HBK again somehow kicks out!!! Booker is furious now. He lifts Michaels up to his feet & whips him into the ropes. HBK comes off & hits the flying forearm. He nips up. He heads over to the corner of the ring before looking back at Booker T. He starts climbing in the top rope. He sits, perched on the top turnbuckle for a while before finally launching off for a beautiful elbow drop!! They both lay there for a while before HBK nips up again. The hot Chicago crowd is going wild. HBK grabs the top rope & starts tuning up the band. The crowd joins in with him. Booker T gets up & turns around, but ducks the kick. He hooks Michaels' up for another Book End, but again HBK is able to elbow out of it. Booker T is again able to duck the second Sweet Chin Music attempt and kicks Michaels in the gut. He bounces off the ropes...into a Sweet Chin Music!!! HBK spins around before finally falling down on top of the Bookerman. 1...2...3!!!! The crowd goes wild as Michaels gets back to his feet. He drops down on his knees in the middle of the ring before the crowd. They give HBK his props. Shawn Michaels gets up & turns around into a kick to the gut. Scissors Kick!!! The crowd boos Booker T as he has a weird look in his eye. He climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp. When he gets to the stage, he turns around & smiles at the damage he did AFTER the match.

Backstage:

Stacy Keibler is shown getting coffee now. She has a big smile on her face. Randy Orton walks up to her.

Orton: Hey Stacy...

Stacy: Hey Randy! How are you?

Orton: I'm fine...I hear you're back with Test?

Stacy: Not back with Test, back with Test...I'm with...well...the three of them.

Orton: The three of them?!

Stacy: Yeah the three of them...

Orton: Come on Stacy...you're better than that!! You know what Test is in it for, Jindrak's always been a lady killer and O'Haire can manipulate anyone. I'm worried for you Stacy. You deserve better than that. You deserve...

Stacy: To be sold out for a spot in the main event of WrestleMania?!

Orton: Come on Stacy, you know that stuff I was taking for my concussions was affecting my mind and my decisions.

Stacy: No...I know that you always cared more about that dumb belt than you ever cared about me!

Orton: That dumb belt?! No...that dumb belt you're talking about is the belt that my grandfather & father DEDICATED their lives for. They were never able to reach it...and I did...at 24...TWENTY FOUR...the youngest World Champion in the HISTORY of this company.

Stacy: That's great...but these guys are all over 24...so they don't need to worry about that. See you around.

Stacy walks away as Orton is lost for words.

Chavo Guerrero VS Shannon Moore

Pretty good Cruiserweight action here. Right now these men don't have anything to shoot for...no world title, no cruiserweight title, no vendetta against their opponent, and they are still giving it their all. That's the pride that is on the line every time you step in between those ropes. Moore is playing the role of heel in this match and is working on Guerrero's knee. About seven minutes into the match, Moore lifts up Guerrero & drops Chavo's knee on his own. He lifts it up & does it a second time. He lifts him up again, but this time he throws him over the top rope. He lets Chavo get up a little before bouncing off the ropes. He flips over the top rope & hits a diving senton on Chavo. He lifts up Chavo & tries to throw him into the stairs, but it's reversed. Moore hops over the stairs, barely avoiding them. He slides back into the ring. Guerrero slides back in too, but is slow to stand because of his knee. Moore capitalizes on this by kicking it out from behind. Moore slides back out of the ring & smacks Guerrero's knee against the ring post. He does it again. He keeps smacking it against the post before finally letting go. He taunts to the fans in the front row before grabbing Chavo's leg. Chavo uses the remaning strength in his leg to pull Shannon into the post. Chavo uses the ropes to get up as Moore slides back into the ring. Chavo stomps on his back. He then elbow drops it and hops back up on one leg. He lifts up Moore. He gets him in position for the Gory Bomb, but his knee gives out midway. Chavo starts screaming in major pain. This looks serious. Moore stomps on him, but the ref pushes him out of the way before raising the X to the EMT's waiting backstage. They start to come out as Moore just stands there, he doesn't care. He then has had enough waiting & shoves the referee out of the way & grabs Chavo. Shannon gets rolled up with an inside cradle. 1...2...3!!! Chavo wins it!! He gets back up just fine, only with a slight limp. Chavo keeping the family tradition alive. They lie, they cheat & they steal!

Bikini Contest Time:

Tazz is in the ring as Velocity comes back from commercial.

Tazz: Everybody knows what time it is...it's time for the Three Way Bikini Contest!!! (Crowd Pops) First off we have the lovely Dawn Marie!!!

Dawn Marie walks down to the ring. She gets in & struts her stuff.

Tazz: A-Mazing!!! That's good stuff...now it's time for the Simply Stunning, Stacy Keibler!!!

Mixed reaction for Stacy being announced. She walks out onto the stage with Test behind her. She takes her time climbing into the ring, much to the fan's enjoyment. She then does her thing for some pops.

Tazz: Wow...just...wow. And now...TORRIE WILSON!!

Huge pop as Torrie walks out and does her thing for the Chicago fan's.

Oh my god...I think I'm gonna have a rocketbusta...but now it's time for you Chicago fans to decide the winner! How about Dawn Marie?!

The crowd cheers for Dawn.

Stacy Keibler!!

The crowd starts to cheer, but as soon as Test raises her hand they boo.

or Torrie Wilson!

The crowd cheers it's loudest for Torrie. She smiles & blows them all kisses.

Well I think it's unanimous...your winner...

Test snatches away the microphone.

Test: Stacy Keibler!! Wow, isn't she amazing, huh Tazz?

Tazz grabs back the mic.

Tazz: Actually I think that the fans wanted Torrie to be the winner!

Test grabs it back.

Test: Look old man...Stacy won & that's that. Now get back out of the big ol'e dangerous ring and go back to the safety of your announce table because we all know you can't get it done anymore!!

The crowd boos Test as he drops the mic & tells Stacy that they are leaving. He starts to climb out of the ring, but Tazz locks in the Tazzmission!!! The crowd starts cheering as Test is trying to get Tazz off of him. He finally backs him into the corner to break the hold. He then starts pummeling Tazz. He whips him into the ropes & hits the big boot!! Come on Test, the guy's retired! Test spits on Tazz before climbing out of the ring & walking to the back with Stacy.

Coach: So that was the second half of their mission? To rig a bikini contest & beat up a hasbeen? I'm confused ladies and gentlemen...I'm just plain and simply confused!

Warming Up:

The camera shows Triple H backstage taping up his knee. The crowd boos. Then it switches over to Randy Orton bouncing up and down and they go nuts. The main event steel cage match is next!!!

Steel Cage Match:

Triple H VS Randy Orton

Velocity comes back from commercial to see the cage being lowered. The crowd is on the edge of their seats. All of a sudden "Burn in my Light" by Mercy Drive blares over the PA system. The crowd goes wild as Randy Orton walks out to the ring. He stands tall & outstretches his arm as pyro falls down from the stage set. He then continues down the ramp and walks up the stairs into the cage. He looks around and bounces off the ropes a few times before the lights go out. "It's Time to Play the Game" by Motorhead fills the arena as the stage lights up different colors. Triple H walks out with his hair soaking and a water bottle. He continues down to the ring where he takes a big sip & throws the bottle into the crowd. He then walks onto the top step & waits for the song to catch up with him. He then spits the water out high into the air. The camera zooms in on his face & he spits it towards the camera. He climbs into the ring and walks over to the far turnbuckle. He plays for the crowd as the lights turn back on. His music fades away. He turns and stares down Randy Orton before hopping off the second rope.

The bell rings as the two circle around the ring. They get into a tieup. They jockey for position for a good five seconds before Triple H pushes Orton down into a side headlock. Orton shoots him off the ropes. Triple H comes back & Orton leap frogs over him. Orton then drops down & lets Triple H run over him this time. Orton hops up into ready position & catches the Game with a quick Powerslam. 1...2..The Game kicks out with authority. They both quickly get to their feet. Triple H raises his right arm in the air & lowers his left arm, signaling to Orton that he wants to do a test of strength. Orton agrees to it and tries to find Hunter's right hand as he's staring straight into the Cerebral Assasin's eyes. They finally get all locked up & they both start going at it with all they got. Triple H starts to get the edge, but Orton won't have it. He flips their hands and starts gaining leverage. The crowd is eating it up until Triple H knees Orton in the gut. He took the coward's way out of it. He grabs Orton & throws him into the unforgiving steel! Orton hits it & just bounces to the mat. Triple H lifts him up into the corner & climbs to the second rope. He starts punching him. 1...2...3...4..5..6..7.8.9...Triple H then appeals to the fans. Orton capitalizes by lifting Hunter out of the corner. He drops him down for an inverted atomic drop. Orton shoots himself off into the ropes, but into a Harley Race-like knee. Triple H lifts up the youngest World Champion in the history of WWE & throws him into the cage again. This time, Randy holds himself up with the top rope. Triple H pushes Orton's face into the steel & starts moving it violently across. He's grinding Orton's skin into the cage. Orton finally is able to elbow out of it. He goes to throw Hunter into the cage, but Triple H reverses it & Orton goes into the cage once again. Orton bounces back into an Arn Anderson-esque spinebuster. Triple H gets up & lifts up both of Orton's legs & puts them together. He catapults him into the steel, but Orton is able to control his body & hangs onto the cage. He tries to climb up the top, but Triple H barely catches him by his boot. Triple H uses that to slam Orton's knee against the side of the cage. Triple H then climbs up a little & stands on the top rope. He sets Orton's body up in a way so that Randy's stomache is lying on the steel. His feet are on the outside & his head is on the inside. Triple H is standing on the top rope & latches on a side headlock. What is he thinking. No wait...he hits a Superplex!!! Oh my god!! What a move!! The fans start chanting "Holy..." you know what!

Triple H is taking a toll from that move too. After a while he finally comes to. He crawls over & covers Orton. 1...2...Orton kicks out! The crowd goes wild as Hunter can't believe it. He gets up & starts arguing with the referee. He lifts Orton & throws him into the corner. Orton hits the corner & stumbles out of it from the impact. Triple H kicks him in the gut & sets up the Pedigree. The crowd is on their feet. Orton back body drops Triple H...into the cage!! Triple H then falls down onto the apron, barely getting his hands out there to protect his face. The crowd goes wild as Orton falls down to one knee. He sucks it up & bounces off the ropes. He baseball slides into the Game. He pulls out Triple H and lifts him up. He grabs him & hits that inverted back breaker move. He gets that look in his eye. He stands up & outstretches his right arm. The crowd's going wild. They know what that means. Here we go...RK...no! Triple H just lets Orton fall down. Orton gets up, but into the right hand of Triple H. Triple H lifts him up & tries to irish whip him into the ropes, but Orton reverses. Orton goes down for a back body drop, but Hunter telegraphs it into him smashing Orton's face into Triple H's knee. Triple H then falls back into the corner before taunting to the crowd. He then slowly walks over to Orton & drops the knee on his face. He lifts him up & hooks him up. It's pedigree time...wait a minute. It's Flair!! The Nature Boy is walking down the ramp. Triple H lets Orton go & starts screaming at Flair. Flair starts climbing the steps, but the referee at ringside & the one in the ring won't let him into the cage. Triple H walks over and starts screaming at the refs to let Ric in, but they won't back down. Orton rolls Triple H up with a school boy. 1...2...Oh man, Orton almost stole one. Orton whips Hunter into the ropes & then hits a flapjack into the steel cage. Orton then falls foreward as Hunter falls to the side after hitting the cage. Orton starts crawling over to the cage door. He's making his way to the door. He grabs the ropes & pulls himself up with it. He looks back at Hunter, but realises that Triple H isn't worth it. The referee opens the door for Randy to get out. Orton climbs between the ropes & pokes his head out of the cage, but Flair slams the door shut on him!!! What's this?! The crowd starts booing, but Flair just turns to some people in the front row & screams "WOOOO!!" I thought Flair & Triple H were over with. Hunter gets up & lifts up Orton. He smiles and points the infamous thumbs up at Flair. He grabs Orton's arm to hook it for the Pedigree, but Orton spins around & pulls Triple H into the RKO!! Desperation move!! Flair tries making his way into the cage, but stumbles in between the ropes. 1...2...3!!! The crowd goes nuts!! Flair finally gets in, but Orton ducks Flair's attempt at a punch and climbs out of the ring. He then walks up the stage, not taking his eyes of the ring. He has a big smile on his face as the referee runs up to him & raises his hand. Flair is checking on Triple H who now is sitting up, staring at Orton with fire in his eyes. Orton makes it to the stage before taunting to the fans.

All of a sudden he gets attacked from behind. It's Sean O'Haire!! Test & Jindrak walk out from behind the curtain. They beat on Orton all the way down the ramp. They then throw him in the cage & follow. Jindrak hits the Mark of Perfection on him. Test then lifts him up & nails the TesT Drive. During this, Stacy Keibler has walked down to the ring slowly with regret showing on her face. Is she having second thoughts after all? Ric Flair struts around before locking in the Figure Four on Orton. Orton is screaming in pain as O'Haire climbs the top rope. This is going to be vintage Sean O'Haire. He leaps off with the Seanton Bomb. Right at impact, O'Haire pops up on one knee & taunts the crowd. They are booing like crazy. Then the four lift up Orton while Triple H is pacing around in anticipation. He slaps Orton at first. He then grabs Orton's face & starts screaming at him. He tells him that he warned him to stay out of his business, but no...he had to weasel his way into the main event of WrestleMania. He then says it's about time that Evolution passes him by...he kicks him in the gut. And then follows it up with The Pedigree!! That's the nail in the coffin. Orton is out cold as they call Stacy to get in the ring. She hesitates at first, but after they keep insisting she climbs into the ring. All 6 of them raise their arms in victory over the fallen Orton as Velocity goes off the air.

WWE VELOCITY LOGO

Alright...sorry for the lateness, but when you have NDPH it's harder to sit down and be creative and tell a story all in one sitting. I know that Velocity was packed with new stuff, but I hope that didn't come off amateurish to you guys. I know I could have paced the whole new Evolution thing and had that story over a couple of weeks, but I had to do it in one show in order to move onto the next thing, which Velocity needs the most. Eric Bischoff will be announcing that next week. But other than that, I hope you guys liked the show. I know...I'm not going to be the second coming of Tupac or anything close to that, but I thought putting in a freestyle would be better than just saying how Cena freestyled on his way to the ring. I might start doing that if they get really bad.

Alright...now it's time to see how Kap controls RAW as this will be his first solo show(he & I collaborated on last weeks RAW since it had all three brands).

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

April 11, 2005

From the Fleet Center in Boston

A New Monday Night RAW Video Package kicks up with "Scars" by Papa Roach and all the new faces are mixed in with the old "Angle, Haas, Lesnar, Guerrero, JBL and more!" Then once it's finished as have the pyro go off and once it is finished we immediately get right into our first match which is called by Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler

Charlie Haas vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield

WWE United States Title Match

This is a back and forth match with Bradshaw controlling alot of the offense. Hitting a spinebuster for a long two count as well as the ashtray powerbomb for a long two count. Haas hits a Superkick and German Suplex but neither gets a three count. Near the end of the match, Bradshaw hits a Clothesline from Hell for a very long two count but Haas kicks out. JBL gets very angry and rolls out of the ring and grabs the US Title from the ring announcer and gets back into the ring. JBL waits for Haas to get up and clocks him with the belt, bloodying up his forehead as the referee calls for the bell. We go to commercial break with JBL's music hitting and he raises his arms in the air with the belt in hand!

(Winner via DQ and Still WWE US Champion: Charlie Haas)

We return from commercial break with Muhammad Hassan's music blaring and both Hassan and Daivari in the ring, Hassan has a microphone in hand and seems set to speak. The crowd is boo'ing him and Daivari mercilessly

Hassan: This is what I am talking about. You people boo me and you don't even know me. I am just like you. I was born in this country just like you, but I am different because of what I believe? No I am different because unlike you, I don't hold hate or prejudice in my heart like all Americans do. Like your Military does when they torture and taunt captives.

Mick Foley's music hits and he comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand as well, he comes walking out and begins speaking as he's walking towards the ring

M. Foley: You know Hassan. I get sick of hearing you week after week, running down America and running down the armed men and women of this country, giving their lives to defend this great country!

The crowd pops big and Daivari begins yelling Arabic at Foley whom responds in of course a humorous manner

M. Foley: I didn't know you did that with his mother...you are one sick twisted man!

Hassan glares at Daivari and he seems to deny it and yell more at Foley whom has now gotten into the ring.

M. Foley: You see Hassan quite honestly if you don't like what happens in this country. Leave. Nobody is keeping you here and quite honestly nobody wants you here!

Hassan: That's the kind of attitude that most of these pathetic Americans take. If I don't like it I can leave. Well this is my country too and I have a First Amendment right to say whatever I want..Mick!

M. Foley: and I have a first amendment right to put my foot in your ass!

The crowd pops huge as Foley and Hassan begin exchanging blows in the ring. Foley gains the advantage after a moment and backs Hassan into a corner and Daivari jumps onto his back. Foley walks him around the ring a moment and then throws him over the top rope. Hassan though catches Foley as he's turning back around and tries for his Flatliner type manuever but Foley elbows out of it and Hassan spins around and Foley tries for the Mandible Claw but Hassan drops down and rolls out of the ring. He heads to the back with Daivari as Foley's music hits and Hassan backs down, yelling at Foley as he backs up the stage!

Paul London vs Tajiri

#1 Contender for CW Title Match

London and Tajiri go back and forth, exchanging their signature moves and other high impact manuevers for fifteen minutes in this match. The end comes when Billy Kidman comes running out from the back after the referee had been taken out by an errent Tajiri kick and Kidman jumps up onto the ring apron and springboards off the top rope into a Shooting Star Press, into Tajiri and London standing up but London avoids the contact and Kidman only takes out Tajiri. London hits a Dropsault on Kidman when he gets up which knocks him out of the ring. London then goes to the top rope and hits the London's Calling (Shooting Star Press Done Right!) The referee manages to get over and count to three for the win! Kidman gets back into the ring and he begins going to blows with London. Referees and Officials come running out of the back to seperate the two as we go to commercial break after that solid bout!

(Winner and #1 Contender: Paul London)

We come back from commercial break with "Medal" playing and Kurt Angle with Luther Reigns making his way down to the ring with the WWE Title around his waist. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak...I love when this happens.

K. Angle: I have beaten everyone that has come up against me. Lesnar, Show, JBL, Guerrero. I have beat them all but I will give some poor sap that I haven't taken down before the chance of a lifetime. They can come get them some of this Olympic Gold Medalist and see if they can hang tonight!

Chris Benoit's music hits and he comes storming out onto the stage with a microphone in hand and makes his way down the stage to the mats and begins to talk

Benoit: I will take you up on your offer Kurt. Because I know one thing for sure and that is because I can prove you wrong and take that WWE Title off your waist tonight!

K. Angle: That's all well and good Chris but I've beaten you before. Did you forget in this very arena? Royal Rumble a few years back when I made you tap out? I have nothing to prove to you.

Before Benoit can respond "Close Your Eyes" hits and Christian comes out from the back with his Captain Charisma jacket on and Tyson Tomko at his side and he has a microphone too!

Christian: Well then why don't you give me a shot Champ. You haven't given me a shot before and I can take that belt off you too!

K. Angle: You haven't earned a shot at me Christian. Alright fine if you two want a shot at my Title so bad. Your going to have to prove to me who deserves to face me in such a prestigous opportunity. Tonight you two gotta beat the other and the winner gets to face me. Unless either of you are gonna back down now.

Both men seem to be reasonably satisfied with that..so good we have a Main event now! We take another commercial break after this last statement!

Brock Lesnar vs ???

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Brock Lesnar's music hits and he comes out onto the stage and does his entire ring entrance down to the ring with the Intercontinental Title around his waist. He gets into the ring and gets on the stick to see if anyone will answer his challenge.

Lesnar: So now we get to see who has the guts to face me in this ring. I've laid out the open challenge and anyone has the chance to face me. Who has got the grapefruits as Vince McMahon would say to face The Big Thing...Brock Lesnar in this very ring right now!

Viva la RAZA! Eddie Guerrero's music hits and he comes out onto the stage and Brock Lesnar seems to get pissed off and gets pumped up, egging Eddie on to come down to the ring and get some. He remembers No Way Out of 2004. Where Eddie Guerrero took his WWE Title and apparently Eddie thinks he can do the same again with Lesnar's IC Title. This match is intense and easily the best match of the night. They go back and forth for Twenty minutes! Lesnar hitting several big Overhead Belly to Belly Suplexes as well as a couple German Suplexes which gain him several long two counts. Guerrero gains some near falls with quite a few hard DDT's from different angles and situtations but in the end. Guerrero can't overcome the mountain that is Lesnar and he manages to nail the F5 and Lesnar covers Guerrero for the three count. Brock Lesnar celebrates in the ring as we go to another commercial break!

(Winner and Still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Brock Lesnar)

Victoria vs Trish Stratus

WWE Women's Title Match

We return from break with Victoria's music hitting and her ass jiggling like it always does to the ring with her stripper routine. Then once she's in the ring, Trish's music hits and she makes her way out onto the stage with the women's title and down to the ring. These two women although the wrestling is pretty sloppy put on a pretty entertaining match for the fans. Near the end Trish goes for a Chick Kick and misses and she spins around and Victoria grabs her as she comes back around and hoists her up and NAILS the Widow's Peak and rolls her over for the cover, hooking the leg...1....2....3! New Women's Champion! Victoria celebrates in the ring with the Title belt in hand until we go to a video package highlighting the main event tonight!

(Winner and NEW WWE Women's Champion: Victoria)

Billy Kidman vs Eugene

This match is pretty solid back and forth with Kidman getting his share of offense but Eugene using his tarded reversals to gain the upper hand. Eugene tries to hit a Rock Bottom but Kidman elbows out of it and Eugene staggers backwards quickly and knocks the referee down. Paul London takes this opportunity to come running out and slides into the ring with Kidman's back turned. Kidman's hears the pop and turns in time to take a Dropsault from London and that turns him around right into a Stunner from Eugene! Eugene makes the cover as London leaves the ring and the referee crawls over and counts..1...2....3! Eugene takes down the Cruiserweight Champion! After the match though London climbs to the top and nails his version of the Shooting Star Press (A Much Better Version mind you) Eugene celebrates with Regal to the back as we take a final commercial break before the Main Event

(Winner: Eugene)

Chris Benoit vs Christian

#1 Contendership to the WWE Title

"Close Your Eyes" hits and Christian comes walking out with Tyson Tomko, slapping his chest with one hand and blowing kissing to his peeps. He struts down to the ring and climbs up the ring steps and inside. Once he's in the ring, Chris Benoit's music hits and he comes stalking down to the ring to a pretty good reaction. The crowd is pretty hot for this main event. Benoit climbs into the ring and the match begins. They start off with some nice chain wrestling and reversals. Benoit takes control after a moment of that. Benoit does tend to control a majority of the offense in this match with his German Suplexes and High Angle Back Suplexes. Near the middle of the match, Christian keeps the referee distracted and Tomko nails a big boot on Benoit and gets out of the ring. Christian then gets into the cover but the referee not being dumb realizes that Benoit was standing up before he turned his back. He Ejects Tyson Tomko from ringside as we take a mid-match commercial break (10 min mark of match)

We come back from commercial with Christian in control and hitting his reverse DDT Neckbreaker for a long two count. Christian then goes for the Unprettier but Benoit pushes him off into the ropes and catches him in a Side Belly to Belly Suplex. Benoit then going to the top and trying but missing a Suicidal Headbutt. They continue to go back and forth exchanging moves and reversals for another almost 10 minutes until Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns come walking down to the ring. Luther Reigns almost immediately climbs up onto the ring apron while Benoit is in control and Angle whom had made his way around to the other side of the ring, climbs inside and nails a Vicious Angle Slam to Benoit! Christian then crawls into the cover and the referee turns around after Reigns is off the ring..1.....2....NO!

Benoit somehow gets a shoulder up and Reigns gets back on the ring apron as Christian picks Benoit up to try for another Unprettier. Benoit pushes Christian off and he in turn knocks Reigns off the ring apron. Benoit turns around to see Angle coming into the ring and running at him. Benoit takes his momentum and projectiles the WWE Champion over the top rope. Christian turns back around and Benoit yanks him down into the Crippler Crossface with the crowd popping huge at this point! Benoit rears back on it for about thirty seconds and Christian can't escape so he taps out and Benoit's music hits! Only for a few seconds before Reigns and Angle get into the ring and begin putting it to the New #1 Contender. Angle hits another Angle Slam on Benoit after Reigns picked him up into position. Then slaps on an Anklelock and the cutting scene for RAW this week is Angle, holding onto the Anklelock with Benoit screaming in pain!

(Winner and NEW #1 Contender to the WWE Title at 25:00 Minutes: Chris Benoit!)

Sorry I was so late in getting RAW up but Real Life takes prescendce over writing unfortunately. RAW is up and I hope everyone likes the buildup towards the upcoming PPV. Smackdown is up next!

• 8 months later...