WWF 1999

actionpad

I'll check this diary out as this time period was at the peak of my watching wrestling.

The backstory wasn't great but I enjoyed Smackdown, as others have said there are some errors, like Smackdown not starting until later in the year and Owen Hart still being alive but hell, it's your diary and it'll be interesting to see what possible effects those differences make.

btw push Christian. :P

user posted image

Sunday Night Heat

We Are welcomed by fireworks and the camera spinning around the arena and the crowd going mental. We are welcomed to the Show by Michael Cole & Kevin Kelly.

MC: Hello and Welcome to Sunday Night Heat I'm Michael Cole

KK: And I’m Kevin Kelly And Cole what a Main Event we have here tonight as Test of The Corporation takes on The Artist Formally Knows as Goldust.

MC: That’s right and we will have another exclusive look at new WWF superstar Kurt Angle.

The Headbangers V Kurrgan & Golga with The Oddieties

With this the Music of The Oddities hits the arena and the entire stable make there way out to the ring. They were acting all stupid as normal and the crowd didn’t think they were two funny. The Headbangers came out and to again not much Crowd Reaction but they came out anyway and Thrasher did that horrible spitting thing.

The Finish

The Finish came as The Headbangers were setting up Kurrgan for the Mosh Pit but Luna Vachon & Giant Silva Raided the ring and cause a DQ win for the Headbangers. After the match The Oddities carried on making fools of them selves for a while. The Headbangers were shouting abuse at them from the stage.

OR 61

CR 51

MQ 59

Chasing Away Darkness

We are shown a clip From Smackdown where Steve Austin is chasing away the Ministry

OR 85

We are Taken Backstage where we see The Brood and Al Snow walks past.

Join The Brood

Gangrel: You There

Al Snow turns around looks at Head and starts talking to Head

Al: You think he is talking to us.

Gangrel: yes I am

Al: He is He is I wonder what he wants. I no lets ask him. (Speaking to Gangrel) What do you want.

Gangrel: Join us Join The Brood

Al: (Speaking to Head) Join them he wants us to join them.

Gangrel: No Not Him (Pointing to Head) You

Al: Not you I cant leave you I no what I will do.

Al attacks Gangrel with head taking him down Edge & Christian are quickly onto it and it turns into a 3 on 1 encounter before The Brood decide to leave and get ready for his match with Bob Holly

OR 76

Gangrel V Bob Holly

Gangrel Came out Minus The Brood looking all smug he had his cup of blood with him and did his pose at the corner of the ring while he drunk it and spat it out into the air. He got into the ring and waited for his opponent. Bob Holly came out and it looked like he was pissed at what had happened with Al Snow. He got into the ring and a little brawl started before Gangrel locked on a Side Headlock.

The Finish

Gangrel was going to try a Hard Vertical Suplex on Holly until Holly Countered into his own Vertical Suplex. Edge & Christian ran down to the ring and Christian got onto the ring apron to distract the referee. Edge stormed into the rig and tried landing the Spear on Bob Holly but He moved out of the way and took out Gangrel. Bob Holly through Edge over the top rope and covered Gangrel for the 3 count. Al Snow ran down the aisle after the match and chased The Brood off. Gangrel was shouting at Edge for costing him the match.

OR 63

CR 58

MQ 63

Your American Hero

We are shown another video of Kurt Angle the Olympic Gold Medal winner. He Is shown showing a variety of Amateur Wrestling moves and finally working out in a Gym. At The end of the Video with the American Flag in the background the caption “Coming to WWF Smackdown”

OR 79

WWF Slam of The Week

We get shown Kane Tombstone Piledriving Mankind before he gets his Revenge in the Main Event and screwing Kane of his WWF Number 1 Contendership.

OR 81

Commercial Break

We Return from the Commercial Break to see that we are backstage with Shane McMahon & Test.

The Corporation is Gold

Shane: Tonight in the Main Event of Sunday Night Heat we are going to see my Man Test taking on The Artist Formally Known as Goldust. You see Goldust isn’t Gold. No. The Corporation is Gold we have everything. We Have The WWF World Tag Team Championship. And we have the WWF Championship. So Goldust Tonight the Corporation is going to take the gold away from you.

Test lets out a laugh and walks off with Shane.

OR 86

**Test Gained 1 Point of Overness From this Segment**

Test V Goldust

Goldust Came out to an OK crowd reaction he entrance was very over the top as per normal and he even got the fireworks. He got into the ring and did the deep breathing taunt that he does and then started sliding around the ring on his belly. The Corporations music hit and Test came out to some big Heat from the crowd. He was taunting the crowd as normal and looking happy and cocky. He got into the ring and the bout started.

The Finish

Test had been in control all throughout the match and was setting up Goldust For the Pump Handle Slam but while the referee wasn’t looking Goldust swung his leg backwards and landed a massive Low Blow on Test taking him out for the 3 count. But before Goldust could start celebrating Shane McMahon appeared on the stage.

Shane: Whoa Whoa Whoa. You see Goldie the referee may have missed it but I certainly didn’t ref look at this.

A Video of the Low Blow is shown.

Therefore I am restarting this match now.

With this Test Low Blowed Goldust and rolled him up for the 3 count. Shane Came down to the ring clapping and applauding Test.

OR 73

CR 74

MQ 74

Sunday Night Heat Went of The Air as Test was Celebrating with Shane McMahon.

OR 71

We got a 5.45 rating for 'Sunday Night Heat'!

The attendance level was 10045 people.

We made $401800 from ticket sales.

I'd like to work with Undertaker if possible. From Mankind

The WWF has made some major cuts from the roster this week as we felt that they were doing nothing and had no potential the cuts were.

Giant Silva

Golga

Kurrgan

Luna Vachon

As you can see these were all members of The Oddities they didn’t have a lot of potential in the WWF and they thought It was best if they left The Company.

I'm very unhappy about the way you treated Luna Vachon. From Gangrel.

user posted image

Raw is War Preview

Well after the events of this weeks Smackdown what a massive Main Event we have for RAW is War as Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker & Steve Austin go at it in a Fatal 4 way for the number one Contendership for the WWF Championship. We Have Massive Tag Team action as The Acolytes of The Ministry of Darkness take on The Legion of Doom. And after Smackdown how will the Ministry react to Steve Austin. Plus in singles action Val Venis who is not at 100 Percent will take on the Big Bossman. The Road Dogg defends his WWF Hardcore Championship against Edge of The Brood. All this and the WWF King of The Ring Tournament Ladder will be shown and another tournament for the vacant WWF Lightweight Championship will be announced by Shane McMahon.

All this plus an interview with The Rock, Mankind & Shane McMahon with Kane.

Confirmed Matches for Raw is War

Val Venis V Big Bossman

The Legion of Doom V The Acolytes

Road Dogg V Edge WWF Hardcore Championship

Triple H V Shawn Michaels V Undertaker V Steve Austin **Winner Gets a shot at the WWF Champion at KotR

Edited by actionpad

• 9 months later...