Trying to identify a tv show/movie

King Ellis

I can recall seeing a show/movie when I was a kid but I can't remember what the hell it was called. I think it was a movie but i'm sure when I saw it it was shown in two halves over two nights on the BBC. Apologies for the upcoming vauge description but it's been a while. Anyway all I can remember is a bunch of people having visions of an old woman and they were all travelling to get to her. One vision in particular involved a guy outside her house, in some corn fields possibly and she was on her porch in a rocking chair.

If anyone could tell me what this was then that would be awesome. :thumbsup:

yep that is definately Stephen King's "The Stand" it was a made for tv movie... probably one of the best book to movie based off one of his books.

You can buy it on DVD if you can find it... i know you can get it off Amazon for sure.

yep that is definately Stephen King's "The Stand" it was a made for tv movie... probably one of the best book to movie based off one of his books.

You can buy it on DVD if you can find it... i know you can get it off Amazon for sure.

The Shawshank Redemption? The Shining? The Green Mile? IT? Stand By Me?

Edited by cn650