RobotRage

TOG

Think I played this a month or so ago. I always ended up against some really hard bastard with loadsa stuff or against someone with just a shell. The shell guys just drove around the entire time and I ran out of batterys.

Either this is really shit and you guys or lying, or there's something wrong with my robot.

When I start, all I can afford is that slowass axe, and though I put my armour up to like 80 or something, so I'm super slow, I get my ass kicked by even those tin cans with daggers on them. I can't improve my bot cause I don't have cash, and I can't get cash cause I can't win. I can't win cause my bot is shite. viscous circle.

I just recalled a humourus story from when I first played. The game started up and this guy was like "time out", I gave him 5 seconds and he hadn't come and attacked me so I let him take his time. Eventually he goes "OK then come and attack me." I head out in search off him and spot him behind a mass of nails. "Hahaha come and try it." So me having my trusty scoop just head over and nudge them all out of the way to his horror. This prompted him to run away.

Bah, since I stopped playing they took away my Yellowcard inspired robot. Bastards.

Fear my new Thrice inspired Robot, PaperTiger! :ph34r:

Edited by King Ellis

IDEA! We should all make a single bot that we don't allow to battle anyone but EWBers.

Also, for those struggling, I will give you free points. The game fucked my bot over by increasing his rank before he was ready, and now I can't gain points because all of the people on my level can kick my ass with ease. So I need to lose a lot.

Edited by That One Guy

Pfft. People who can't beat the run away types suck, and batteries are part of the game. It's a fair strategy. Anyways, Ellis, I saw you in Belgium and then you went away. Face the Bobbot 3000, NOW!