Brides of Destruction

TOG

Has anyone else heard their first release? I was just told to listen to it on AIM, and so far what I have heard is most excellent. Just looking for your opinions here, i'll post something with a little more to it when I have heard more than two songs.

It's fucking official. Tracii Guns and Nikki Sixx are godly together. Or just godly, Iunno.

Edited by That One Guy

They're an amazing band, an ex-girlfriend of mine was/is obsessed with them and has tons of merchandise (skateboards, plectrums, etc.), and she played me a live DVD of their's, which was fucking awesome. The recording quality is terrible, but the music more than makes up for it.

"Life" is, in my opinion, their best song, and one of the best old-school rock/metal tracks to be released in a long time.

Edited by Skumfrog

I bought this cd, and while the production wasn't the best, the music was great. As a fan of the old school metal sound, (GNR, Crue, Skid Row, etc), I absolutely love this band. Too bad (or not too bad, both work) that Nikki reunited with the Crue and put the Brides on the backburner.

This band could have easily been the next Crue in terms of appeal and image, but their production was horrible and ergo, ruined the experience of hearing their songs for me. Which is a shame, because a band with TG and N6 could've been the most outlandish, raunchiest, most badass rock band to come around in a while.