Star Wars KOTOR2

Herr Matzat

But...me want my shiny lightsaber now to go slash and murder innocent bystanders dammit! Apparently I should be able to get it on Dantooine, so that's ok.

And like I say, I've had no problems so far with the game so I dunno.

LIGHTSABER!!! HECK YES!!!

Sorry, I'm calm now...

Yay, i got my saber; nice double-bladed blue baby. Now to convince that handmaiden to step into my private cabin for a little bit of "one-on-one" so to speak...

Was anyone else upset that the character in KOTOR never got to sleep with Bastilla? I know I was...(:shifty:)

Meh, i'm not impressed, i get till the end planet without noticing any major bug....then i get screwed over right towards the end to the point where i can't continue unless i start again, since i saved after the bug had happened. (I basically got a cut scene when i wasn't supposed to, which prevented me from exiting, hence the save before realising.)

I'll probablly load my auto save, i assume its at the start of the planet (Won't be happy if it's not.) But doing that straight away would take away my excuse to rant, plus i can't be bothered to kill everything again atm.

Sorry, I'm calm now...

Yay, i got my saber; nice double-bladed blue baby. Now to convince that handmaiden to step into my private cabin for a little bit of "one-on-one" so to speak...

Was anyone else upset that the character in KOTOR never got to sleep with Bastilla? I know I was...(:shifty:)

Sorry, I'm calm now...

Once I got to Nar Shaddaa I got the silver crystal so my double saber looks all funky. That and I'm at Master Critical Strike so in 1 attack I basically kill a guy.

I can't get Handmaiden, I pissed her off royally. If you don't piss her off, you'll be a better man than myself.

I'm being the good Jedi. I'm making everyone happy with me. But my attentions have shifted from the Handmaiden to Kelly Hu's character. That girl has such a sexy voice damnit...

Sorry, I'm calm now...

Once I got to Nar Shaddaa I got the silver crystal so my double saber looks all funky. That and I'm at Master Critical Strike so in 1 attack I basically kill a guy.

I can't get Handmaiden, I pissed her off royally. If you don't piss her off, you'll be a better man than myself.

Ha. My intention is to complete the game down the light path, doing everything I can to help anyone there is, then play again as an evil son of a bitch and cut people into ickle bits.

Oh, post a screen of your face, I wanna see some Jedi-ugliness.

Yeah it's yellow eyes, a couple of grey lines and a grey face.

Actually at this point, the only thing driving me in this game is the story because I'm so powerful I can kill people with one swipe of my light sabre and I have 300 Force Points so I rarely run out of FP during a battle.

"Just because I saved her doesn't mean I was going to charge up her loading ramp!"

This is the greatest quote from any game I've ever played. Made me burst out laughing at it, so at the mo it's my custom title and my MSN name.

Yeah it's yellow eyes, a couple of grey lines and a grey face.

Actually at this point, the only thing driving me in this game is the story because I'm so powerful I can kill people with one swipe of my light sabre and I have 300 Force Points so I rarely run out of FP during a battle.

I finished the Dark Side Path at the Weekend. Little disappointed with the ending, but I won't say too much, because the game itself is awesome.

I hope they make more KOTOR games, because they rock so much socks. There were quite a few bugs, I think I missed quite a few cut scenes involving the Remote because of it, but never the less, Awesome game.