Decent PS2 Games

fineintent

Yeah so it's half term, the brunt of my work is done and I have a lot of money - so can someone suggest some games it's worth buying? The only games I've bought this past year are:

Madden 2005

GTA: San Andreas

Pro Evolution 4

So there's obviously a sports bias, but any game'll do. Note - before anyone mentions it, the new MGS isn't out in the UK - but I probably will buy it when it's out. Is THUG2 any good? Because I never got round to playing it, and it sounds decent from what I've heard.

Edited post to make it more clear I have GTA: SA.

Edited by fineintent

imo Thug 2 sucked I rented it and beat it within 3 days . it focuses too much on destruction and not enough on skating. Stick to the first one.

as for ideas I'm afradi I cna't help you casue I'm trying to find some games to ren this weekend also.

Definitely get San Andreas if at all possible.

Um...other than that and MGS3, there isn't much else I can recommend. It's been pretty slow on PS2 for a little while now, but there's supposed to be a huge rush of games coming soon, like Gran Turismo 4.