Carling Cup Final

Summers

Chelsea are a bunch of pricks, I cant stand these fuckers. They are the cockiest team ever.

Fuck you Drogba and prick Jose. All starting on Jamie for no reason. Then Jose doing the shush thing, what a fucking dickhead. His head will explode soon because he's so fucking cocky. I hope Liverpool win this because they deserve it. If they do, I'm taking the piss out of every Chelsea fan I know. Then I hope fucking Barcelona and United take away the other two cups, fuck Chelsea.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm being a twat, at least I admit it. Yes I am biased, I couldn't care though.

I hate EVERYTHING about Chelsea. They get all this money and still cant make a great team. They are so overrated which is what pisses me off. Jose is cocky, he talks like Chelsea are the best. Why the fuck is he storming off all angry? He was sent off for trying to provoke the Liverpool fans, that's why he's an idiot. Do you ever see Ferguson or Wegner doing that sort of stuff? No, never. He has no right to be trying to provoke some sort of riot in the stadium. So what, Chelsea scored with ANOTHER lucky goal like usual, celebrate but don't sit and try and piss the fans off. I'm glad he's off the pitch, he's an annoying twat for what he tries to do.

Liverpool have matched them all day. Dudek is the saviour too. Knock him all you like, today he has put on a world class show, amazing saves from the guy. Gerrard hasn't been nowhere near his best, a big let down if you ask me. Oh and someone needs to tell Cole and a few others that they dive more than the entire Italian team and Klinsman put together.

Well, apparently, Jose got sent off because of the gesture of putting his finger to his lips at the Liverpool fans after the OG.

IMO, that didn't warrent a red card unless the ref deems that it was an obscene gesture. To me, Jose's gesture had the same effect as a player cupping his hands to his ears in front of the opposition fans. You don't see players getting sent off for that, do you?