Carling Cup Final

Summers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game so far.

Turned out how I thought it would, with Chelsea having most of the possesion. Liverpool have matched them though if you ask me and it could be argued that Gerrard should have had a penalty. Like Gray said, if that was outside the box it'd be a freekick. The goal was damn awesome. How Chelsea didn't pick up Risse, I dunno, awful defending. Brilliant finish though and great work from Morientes.

I'd say Liverpool deserve the lead right now too. Let's hope they can keep it like this and take home the trophy, they do deserve it.

Why is everyone against Chelsea? Must be jealousy or something... <_<

And I'm not too concerned about the Carling Cup. If we win it, great. If we don't, it's not the end of the world.

What I am concerned about, is that we're 45 mins away from a third consective defeat. And that spells trouble. :crying:

Why is everyone against Chelsea? Must be jealousy or something... <_<

More like the fact that they're a bunch of cocky cunts and that if it wasn’t for Ambramovich's millions, they'd be in a lot lower plateau than they are at the minute.

Quadruple? Chelsea will be lucky enough to win the Premiership at this rate.

I was thinking that. Chelsea just need to keep on testing Dudek. At a time like this, you just need to be taking shots left right and center, mainly because of Dudek's complatancy at times.

And yeah, the 10 men defending is really making it too crowded for Chelsea.

Exactly that.

Mourinho can't give his team instructions before ET, which is a biiiig disadvantage.

---

Something to do with the Liverpool fans, all I saw was him with his finger over his lips shushing them. Shouldn't have been removed, if that was all.

Edited by Summers

Chelsea are a bunch of pricks, I cant stand these fuckers. They are the cockiest team ever.

Fuck you Drogba and prick Jose. All starting on Jamie for no reason. Then Jose doing the shush thing, what a fucking dickhead. His head will explode soon because he's so fucking cocky. I hope Liverpool win this because they deserve it. If they do, I'm taking the piss out of every Chelsea fan I know. Then I hope fucking Barcelona and United take away the other two cups, fuck Chelsea.