CHALLENGE!

Shampoo and Basha beat the hell out of me when they teamed up, but i managed a W by the end of our multiple 3-Way Dance. If you want to fight someone just post MSN's as that seems to be the best way to talk to someone before a match to discuss IPs etc.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good. Fresh meat.

RESULTS OF THE 3 WAY DANCE

race to 10 kills.

Match 1 and 2 went to me with a record of 10-3 and 10-4, Shampoo and I teamed against Mortis for these rounds.

3 and 4 went to me also with a perfect 10-0 record in one and 10-3 in the other.

5 went to Mortis edgeing me out by 1 kill

and the 6th and final round went to me with a record of 10-3.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Pfft. Play without the grenade launcher and then talk shit.

EDIT: You started the room... therefore having powers? Hmm.... also... Mr. Basha was winning.... I call for detective McKou.

Edited by Kou

I think Basha plays this too much. It was like something from the Matrix when I was trying to kill him. And the fucker was standing on a ledge watching me and Maddog shoot the shit out of eachother and he just lobbed a grenade down at us. Bastardo!

Alright, it's official, we're going to have a tournament. I'll edit this post as people sign up. Post after this saying you want to be in it. I'll assign numbers, and set up the brackets once everyones signed up, we'll have probably 8-16 spots, so if your wanting to get into Soldat, now's the time to start.

People who've signed up

Mortis

Basha

Yitzy

Maddog

Norris Scott

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

ladydavinator

Brock Lesnar

This is the first bracket, anyone else who wants to join had best join quickly as the tournament's this weekend.

Edited by Mortis