WCW 1996

Cole

user posted image

WCW 1995

user posted image

Going into 95, WCW was starting to pick up some major steam. They had Hogan, Flair, Savage and Big Van Vader who was the Hogan’s biggest challenger. The first Pay Per View of 1995 for WCW was Superbrawl V; the headlining match was for the World Heavyweight Championship between Hulk Hogan and current United States champion Big Van Vader. Hulk Hogan won the match by Disqualification; it drew a 0.95 Buy Rate and started 95 on somewhat of a good note.

user posted image

The next month had the same main event, but this time there was a gimmick. A Strap Match. So it was Hogan vs. Vader part 2. The ending made no sense when Ric Flair (Who interfered) got dragged to all four corners by Hogan resulting in the end of the match. The buy rate was .1 point better then last months, with a 0.96.

user posted image

Slamboree was the next stop. Again Hogan and Vader were in the spotlight but this time it was a tag team match. Hogan’s long time friend Randy Savage was in his corner, whilst Big Van Vader had Ric Flair (The man who interfered in the Uncensored Main Event) on his side. This one went again in The Hulksters favor with he and Savage winning. Unfortunately he and Savage were the only winners on the night, as WCW did 0.57 for Slamboree 1995.

user posted image

Great American Bash was no better, Hulk Hogan was nowhere on the card, and the rating went down to a 0.51. The main event was Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage with no World Title on the line (Due to the lack of Hogan), Flair got the win, but he wouldn’t be so lucky next month (Something that the WCW was) when he lost to the “Macho Man”

user posted image

Bash At The Beach brought Hulk Hogan back on Pay Per View and he was again facing Vader. This time with another gimmick, A Cage. Hogan once again got the win and the buy rate showed the people were happy to see Hogan back on Pay Per View, with the rate of 0.82

user posted image

The success from the month before went down the drain with one of the most innovative matches in the history of wrestling, The War Games. The Hulkamaniacs defeated The Dungeon of Doom (The HULKAMANIACS was Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Lex Luger & Sting and The Dungeon of Doom was Kamala, The Zodiac (Brutus Beefcake), Shark (John Tenta) & Meng) The Buy rate was 0.48, the lowest for the year.

user posted image

Halloween Havoc brought The Giant in to face off against Hulk Hogan. The two had a monster truck challenge, where Hogan beat The Giant then the two started fighting and Giant fell off the building. This didn’t stop him from coming back and beating Hulk Hogan in the Main Event. Giant won that match by DQ and won the title after Jimmy Hart (Hogan’s manager at the time put in without Hogan’s knowledge) signed the contract so the title could change hands on a DQ. All this didn’t help the buy rate, but it did conquer last months 0.48 with a 0.60.

user posted image

World War 3 brought the World Title in a vacant capacity. After the mix up between Hogan, Giant and Hart the WCW made the title vacant. Randy Savage won the three ring battle royal after Hulk Hogan got pulled underneath the rope when the referees back was turned, when checking Randy Savage eliminating One Man Gang. When he turned back he saw Hogan outside thinking he had been eliminated, thus making Randy Savage Champion. World War 3 got a 0.43 buy rate, bringing the WCW back down.

user posted image

What was dubbed “The World Cup Of Wrestling” 7 WCW superstars and 7 New Japan Pro Wrestling superstars faced off against each other with WCW winning 4 matches to 3. Ric Flair then won a number one contenders match and got a World Title shot. He won that match making him the new World Heavyweight Champion. However this was not the Main Event, One Man Gang vs. Kensuke Sasaki was, and it was for the United States title. One Man Gang won the match. Apparently no one cared though because the rating for WCW’s biggest show of the year got the worst buy rate with a 0.36.

1996 was looking to be different, their top show WCW Nitro was starting to build some fan base and pulling fans away from the WWF. With some key steals from the competition and some good booking, the WCW will become the most dominant force in Professional Wrestling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Note: I know Kensuke Sasaki won the match off air but the game has One Man Gang as champ so I’m guessing they just kept the belt on him. I’m going for a kayfabe feel to this as you could probably tell from the write ups so watch out I guess. Alos The GFX In This Diary Have Been Made by, Kempay, Wildcat and Myself.(This list will be updated whenever someone else does one)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all like the backstory (I Think It's A Good Way For Me To Start The Diary, With My First Real Good Piece Of Writing IMO) And Hope You Enjoy The Diary

Edited by Cole37

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling Roster

WCW Roster

Main Eventers

Hulk Hogan – Face – Hero

Randy Savage – Face – Old School Face

Ric Flair – Heel – Suave

Sting – Face – Unique

Upper Mid-Carders

Arn Anderson – Heel – Enforcer

Lex Luger – Face – Old School Face

The Giant – Heel – Monster

Midcarders

Animal – Tweener – Power And Paint

Big Bubba Rogers – Heel – Bad Ass

Booker T – Heel – Sucka

Brian Knobbs – Heel– Slob

Brian Pillman – Heel – Crazy

Brutus – Face – Fun Babyface

Chris Benoit – Heel – No Gimmick Needed

Dean Malenko – Heel – Ice Man

Diamond Dallas Page – Face – Cool

Disco Inferno – Face – Fun Babyface

Eddie Guerrero – Face – Old School Face

Hawk – Tweener – Power And Paint

Jerry Saggs – Heel – Slob

Jim Duggan – Face – Pro USA

Johnny Grunge – Heel – Extremist

Kevin Sullivan – Heel – Occult

Konnan - Tweener – Foreign Star

Lord Steven Regal – Heel – Evil Foreigner

One Man Gang – Heel – Monster

Steve McMichael – Face – Dual Sports Superstar

Stevie Ray – Heel – Sucka

Ultimo Dragon – Heel Evil Foreigner

Lower Midcarders

Alex Wright – Face – Fun Babyface

Chavo Guerrero Jr – Face – Old School Face

Hugh Morrus – Face – Mysterious

Johnny B. Badd – Face – Old School Face

Marcus Bagwell – Face – Old School Face

Meng – Heel – Savage

Michael Wallstreet – Heel – Obnoxious

Norman Smiley – Face – Fun Babyface

Rocco Rock – Heel – Extremist

Scott Norton – Face – Monster

Scotty Riggs – Face – Old School Face

Squire David Taylor – Heel - Evil Foreigner

The Barbarian – Heel – Savage

The Renegade – Face – Power And Paint

Openers

Devon Storm – Heel – Old School Heel

Ice Train – Face – Monster

Jim Powers – Heel – Old School Heel

Non-Wrestlers

Eric Bischoff – Face – Authority Figure

Larry Zybysko – Face – Staff Member

Managers

Debra McMichael – Face – Cheerleader (Clients - Steve McMichael)

Elizabeth – Face – Cheerleader (Clients – None)

Jimmy Hart – Face – Old School Face (Clients – Hugh Morrus)

Kimberly – Face – Cheerleader (Clients – None)

Sister Sherri – Heel – Bitch (Clients – Harlem Heat)

Sonny Oono – Heel – Evil Foreigner (Clients – Ultimo Dragon)

Woman – Heel – Old School Heel (Clients – Chris Benoit)

Development Deals

Ace Darling

Chris Kanyon

Glacier

Juventud Guerrera

Kenny Kaos

Prince Iaukea

Psicosis

Rey Misterio Jr.

Robby Rage

Tag Teams

American Males Scotty Riggs & Marcus Bagwell

Fire And Ice Scott Norton & Ice Train

Harlem HeatBooker T & Stevie Ray

Public EnemyRocco Rock & Johnny Grunge

Road WarriorsAnimal & Hawk

Sting & Luger Sting & Lex Luger

The Blue BloodsLord Steven Regal & Squire David Taylor

The Faces Of FearMeng & Barbarian

The Nasty BoysBrian Knobbs & Jerry Saggs

Stables

The Four Horsemen Ric Flair (Leader) Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit

Titles:

WCW World Heavyweight: Ric Flair (Since December 27th 1995)

WCW United States: One Man Gang (Since December 27th 1995)

WCW Television: Johnny B. Badd (Since October 29th 1995)

WCW Tag Team: Harlem Heat (Since September 27th 1995)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Note: Again, I’m going for the Kayfabe feel. If someone is missing I’ve fired him or her as it a Kayfabe thing, it won’t be mentioned unless something big happens. I might post something if I steal someone from somewhere but I doubt it and if I do…it will be after the debut.

Also…I’ve ended Worldwide and now it’s just Nitro and Saturday Night.

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro Preview For January 1st 1996

We come live from Baton Rouge and Horsemen leader Ric Flair will be live with his newly won 15 pounds of gold.

After a controversial match at Starrcade, United States champion One Man Gang has something to say. What could it be?

Diamond Dallas Page is taking on The Renegade in singles action. Along with Randy “Macho Man” Savage facing off against Kevin Sullivan.

With The Macho Man, The Nature Boy, Sting, Lex Luger in the house you never know what will happen! So Tune into Nitro live this Monday Night.

Pillman was a member of the Horsemen during this time, if I recall correctly. After Sullivan interfered in a Benoit match, Pillman took exception to this and he went through a feud with Sullivan during this time.

Guest UmpireAJS

It will be interesting to see how you keep things going on before the nWo, because it really suck before that point. Good luck with this.

Yeah,Pillman WAS the fourth Horsemen at that time.

I'm using EWR, my TEW is broke

1995 Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit

1996 Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, Steve Mcmichael.

Those are 1995 horsemen and 1996....NBT and I were talking about this and we came to the conclusion the Pillman wasn't in the horsemen anymore and it was too early for McMichael.

So I just decided to go with what the game gave me.

user posted image

WCW Monday Nitro January 1st 1996

Live From Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Tony Schiavone: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to WCW Nitro! We have the best action in wrestling today and we hope you enjoy.

Bobby Heenan: Tony, The Nature Boy is the champ here in WCW and he and the horsemen will be running wild tonight!

Tony: Yes indeed Brain, tonight we have Randy Savage taking on Kevin Sullivan in what should be a great main event…but now we have Norman Smiley facing off against Ultimo Dragon.

Norman Smiley vs. Ultimo Dragon (w/ Sonny Oono)

Dragon used his technical skill to keep Norman grounded for the match. Once Smiley broke out of a surfboard, he slid out of the ring and did a dance for the fans in the crowd but when Smiley had his back turned Dragon came over the top rope with an Asai Moonsault sending Smiley flying into the guard rail. Dragon rolled Smiley back in and pinned but Smiley kicked out when the referee’s hand was coming down for the three.

Ultimo took advantage of what happened on the outside and starting working on Smiley’s head with a few headlocks. He then took him and locked in the Dragon Sleeper that resulted in the submission.

Winner By Submission: Ultimo Dragon

Overall Rating – 61%

Crowd Reaction – 55%

Match Quality – 67%

Norman Smiley debuted his new gimmick (Fun Babyface), it got a positive response.

-

The sounds of horses running blares through the arena as Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit make they’re way to the ring.

Ric Flair: Tonight! The Horsemen are out of the barn! The horsemen are missing something though. We got the World Heavyweight Title, We got the enforcer, we got the Crippler…but there’s one thing we’re missing. Let me tell you, the horsemen’s limo is huge! And without a fourth Horsemen it’s empty. So tonight, we’ll be here sitting in the stretch limo, watching the show and at the end of the night we’ll be stylin’ and profilin’…with the final…fourth horsemen.

Chris Benoit climbs up one turnbuckle and plays to the crowd lifting his arms in the air

Flair: And only The biggest lear jet flyin', limo ridin', champagne drinkin', caviar eatin', show stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun, will be here.

The crowd pops

Flair: Lets go boys, there’s a fifty-foot limo waitin’ outside for us.

Flair drops the mic fixes his collar on his suit and walks out of the ring followed by Benoit and Anderson.

Overall Reaction – 87%

-

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-

The One Man Gang is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic and the US title

One Man Gang: Why is everyone saying I don’t deserve this United States title! I beat that worm cleanly.

A you suck chant starts

One Man Gang: What do you people know? Nothing!

The chant gets louder

One Man Gang: Fine! If there’s anyone in the back right now that wants to come out here and get beaten, so I can prove I deserve this title! I’ll put it on the line.

The Michigan Fight Song Blares through the arena and the arena lights up in blue and yellow.

The lights go back to normal and Scott Steiner is standing in the middle of the ring. He punches One Man Gang and a ref slides in the ring as the bell rings.

Overall Rating – 82%

One Man Gang debuted his new gimmick (Monster), it got a positive response.

-

WCW United States Title Match

Scott Steiner vs. One Man Gang

Scott runs back off the ropes and hits One Man Gang with another punch leaving One Man Gang wobbling, He runs off the ropes again and this time fly’s through the air with a flying clothesline finally knocking One Man Gang down.

Scott bounces off the ropes and splashes One Man Gang, then covers, 1…2…3.

Steiner leaps up and grabs the belt and hops over the guardrail going into the crowd.

Winner By Pin fall And New United States Champion: Scott Steiner

Overall Rating – 74%

Crowd Reaction – 76%

Match Quality – 71%

-

Tony: Scott Steiner makes his debut here in WCW and wins his first big singles gold as well!

Bobby: Cheater

Tony: What?

Bobby: I Didn't say anything, I think you’re losing it Tony

Tony: Whatever Brain, We have more singles action here on Nitro. To the ring.

Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Renegade

Renegade used his power to get the advantage; he took Page to the ground and then worked the body with kicks and punches. Renegade pulled off a running power slam, but only got a 2 count out of it. Renegade tried to suplex DDP but he countered it and Irish whipped him into the corner.

DDP had the momentum for a minute or so and then he caught The Renegade with an upper cut and took advantage of his head being down by hitting the Diamond Cutter for the 3.

Winner By Pin fall: Diamond Dallas Page

Overall Rating – 68%

Crowd Reaction –66%

Match Quality – 71%

-

COMMERCIAL

-

We see the four horsemen sitting in their limo with a bunch of women and some champagne

Ric Flair: Arn that DDP is an impressive kid, but I just don’t think he has what it takes.

Flair pours some more champagne for a beautiful young lady sitting beside him

Arn Anderson: Ric, you’re the man, you’re the champ. You know best.

Flair: I do, don’t I?

The ladies in the car agree

Flair: The Nature Boy Still Has It! WOOOO!

Overall Rating – 97%

Ric Flair gained overness from this segment.

-

We go backstage where Mean Gene is standing with Kevin Sullivan

Mean Gene: Mr. Sullivan, you’ve told us that you need to speak with someone. What’s it regard?

Kevin Sullivan: Mean Gene, I’m sick of this entire Sting, Lex Luger, Randy Savage talk. Why does everyone love them! Tonight, a new era will begin. An era of evil, so the likes of Randy Savage will never wrestle again!

Sullivan walks off before Mean Gene can say anything else

Mean Gene: Back to you Tony

Overall Rating – 70%

-

Tony: That was interesting.

Bobby: That’s right Tony; if I were Randy Savage, I’d watch my back tonight

Tony: Who knows what’s going on, anything can happen here in WCW!

Randy Savage vs. Kevin Sullivan

The crowd popped huge when Savage came out. The two brawled around the ring to start things off then Savage got the upper hand and started working on Sullivan in the corner. Savage did 10 punches to the head while playing to the crowd and then dominated with some brawling for a few more minutes.

Savage had Sullivan in position for the Flying Elbow Drop and he climbed to the top rope. When he got there he stood up but something caught the corner of his eye, he turned fully towards the entrance way and the camera caught The Giant coming down to the ring. Savage hopped off the top rope and waited for The Giant to get in the ring, when he did Savage punched him but he didn’t move. The Giant grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach causing the ref to call for the bell. The Giant picked Randy Savage up and Chokeslamed him from high in the air, the bell was still ringing trying to stop the carnage in the ring but it didn’t. Sullivan and Giant started double-teaming Savage-laying boots to him while he was lying on the ground.

Winner By DQ: Randy Savage

Overall Rating – 75%

Crowd Reaction – 76%

Match Quality – 73%

Kevin Sullivan is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

-

COMMERCIAL

-

The lights go out and a blurry image is shown on the screen. There’s a mix of red, white and blue colors and some blurry images of someone climbing out of a cage.

The lights come back on and the screen says along with a voice

Voice: He’s back, at Souled Out

Overall Reaction – 100%

-

The horses running wild blares through the arena again and Flair, Benoit and Anderson come out again much the same way they did earlier in the evening.

They enter the ring and Flair takes a mic.

Ric Flair: We’ve been sitting back in that limo with the prettiest ladies in the world and we’ve come to a decision. Believe me it’s controversial, but isn’t everything the Nature Boy does?

Flair struts around

Flair: So, here is our choice.

Flair Pauses

Flair: Lex Luger…and Sting!

The crowd pops but is confused

The two come out together and walk into the ring a bit confused.

The ring announcer hands Luger a mic

Lex Luger: Flair…what the hell do you have up your sleeve? Two guys? I know Sting and I are the best in the WCW

Crowd Pop

Luger: But that doesn’t mean you have to try and rip our friendship apart by throwing this at us.

Flair: I swear to you Lex, and you Stinger. There are no tricks here. You’re both the best and I want you two to be in the horsemen.

Crowd Pop

Flair: Do you accept?

Luger and Sting look around in the crowd

Sting then whispers something in Luger’s ear and Luger nods his head.

Luger: Sting and I…will give you our decisions…Next week.

The crowd boos

Flair: Fair enough Flexy; I guess we’ll see you guys next week. WOOOOO!

Luger walks out of the ring and up the ramp with Sting a bit farther behind

Flair: Stinger! Lex! Wait!

The two turn around

Flair: There’s only one spot left in the Horsemen. WOOOOO!

The crowd pops as Luger and Sting look at each other as Nitro fades to a black

Overall Reaction – 85%

-

Overall Show Rating – 80%

TV Rating: 6.47

The Attendance: 7005 people.

Ticket Sales: $280200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Theres the first show :) Comments, Hate, Love anything..Feel Free To Post. I should have another Preview up tonight :)

And Another note...I'll have some better GFX in this once I get my guys on them :P Tell me what you think of the centering..If you guys think it's annoying I'll take it out..

Also...Sorry about the Pillman thing. I had already though out some storyline for whats going on since I was under the impression due to the scenario and from talking to people that he wasn't in the horsemen.

Very Sorrry.

Edited by Cole37

I had no problem with the Pillman thing, I apologize if you thought I did; I was just pointing it out, and waiting to see a show.

You have Flair down pretty good, which is a good thing because he seems to be over most of the show. There are a few random things here and there that don't really amount to anything (Ultimo didn't debut the Dragon Sleeper until 97 I believe, and WCW's January PPV wasn't Souled Out until 1997), but as suicide said: it's your diary and you can run it how you see fit....and like I said, it was things that don't really amount to anything. You have good grammar and have a good grasp on writing the matches, as they're not too long and not too short. I don't know if you did diaries before this one, but apparently I was missing out.

I'm interested in seeing what you have cooked up for crazy Pillman.

user posted image

WCW Saturday Night Preview For January 6th 1996

With Souled Out coming up in the near weeks, the action on Saturday Night’s is starting to pick up.

This Saturday is a night of new-comers to World Championship Wrestling. Perry Saturn is facing youngster Shane Helms and new superstar Rick Rude is facing off against Brutus. Also Johnny B. Badd is defending his Television title tune into see against who.

Also there will be a full recap of what happened on Nitro with The World Champion Ric Flair and The Horsemen. Along with Randy Savage in action.

Tune Into Saturday Night on TBS at 6:05 PM EST.

Also, We regret to inform you that Diamond Dallas Page is out with a strained triceps and will be out for two months and Eddie Guerrero has a damaged hand and will be out for one month. We wish the best of the luck to both and for speedy recoveries.

OOC: Thanks for the comments guys, Corino...Don't search up any of my old diaries..there trian recks :P. I'm glad everyone likes this WCW was my favourite company and now I can bring it back in a way.

I'm sorry about the lack of good data. I just took what the game offered me, Lets say Souled Out is a new PPV and The Dragon Sleeper is a new move :shifty:

And thanks for the Flair comments, I've had some pointers from a great.

Edited by Cole37

user posted image

WCW Saturday Night January

Live From Jackson, Mississippi

Mike Tenay and Larry Zybysko greet us and hype up some of the show and then send us into the ring.

Perry Saturn vs. Shane Helms

Saturn dominated the whole match, tossing Helms around the whole time. He picked him and broke him with Suplex’s, Bodyslams and Kicks to the head and mid section.

Saturn had no near falls because the only pin he had was after he hit the Death Valley Driver and pinned 1…2…3.

Winner By Pin fall: Perry Saturn

Crowd Reaction: 43%

Match Quality: 83%

Overall Rating: 63%

Shane Helms debuted his new gimmick (Cocky), it got a positive response.

-

A video from Nitro plays

Randy Savage vs. Kevin Sullivan

The crowd popped huge when Savage came out. The two brawled around the ring to start things off then Savage got the upper hand and started working on Sullivan in the corner. Savage did 10 punches to the head while playing to the crowd and then dominated with some brawling for a few more minutes.

Savage had Sullivan in position for the Flying Elbow Drop and he climbed to the top rope. When he got there he stood up but something caught the corner of his eye, he turned fully towards the entrance way and the camera caught The Giant coming down to the ring. Savage hopped off the top rope and waited for The Giant to get in the ring, when he did Savage punched him but he didn’t move. The Giant grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach causing the ref to call for the bell. The Giant picked Randy Savage up and Chokeslamed him from high in the air, the bell was still ringing trying to stop the carnage in the ring but it didn’t. Sullivan and Giant started double-teaming Savage-laying boots to him while he was lying on the ground.

Overall Rating: 78%

-

COMMERCIAL

-

WCW Television Title Match!

Johnny B. Badd vs. Marcus Bagwell

Johnny B. Badd started the match slow after the youngster Bagwell started quick. Bagwell had B. Badd in a headlock but the crowd cheered Johnny on as he escaped. B. Badd bounced off the ropes then knocked Bagwell down with a clothesline, he pinned 1…KICK OUT! B. Badd moved on and pushed Bagwell into the corner.

After a few more minutes of dominance Johnny B. Badd moved to the top rope and hit the Johnnysault for the 1…2…3.

Winner By Pin fall And Still Television Champion: Johnny B. Badd

Crowd Reaction: 60%

Match Quality: 73%

Overall Rating: 66%

-

COMMERCIAL

-

We see Gene Okerlund and Rick Rude standing backstage

Mean Gene: Rick, you’re a newcomer here in World Championship Wrestling, Is there anything you want to say?

Rude: Gene, you know there’s nothing I hate more then a un-fit fat person and tonight not only am I facing an out of shape person but I’m facing a washed up has been.

Rude un-ties his robe

Rude: And Gene, I have to make an impact in WCW and if means ending Brutus’s career years after It should be over. I Will.

Rude Flex’s his muscles then walks away

Mean Gene: Back to you guys.

Overall Rating: 86%

Rick Rude gained overness from this segment.

-

Mike Tenay talks about what Rick Rude said and then Larry Zybysko hyped the next match. We then go to the ring.

Fire and Ice vs. The Faces of Fear

Scott Norton and Meng started the match. The two started with a test of strength, Meng won after kicking Norton in the stomach. Meng worked on Norton’s body then tagged out. After The Barbarian took control and worked on Norton more he went for a powerbomb, but Norton out powered him and reversed it. Norton tagged out.

Ice Train came in with a full head of steam and knocked The Faces Of Fear around. Train used his power on Barbarian and then tagged out to Norton. Norton hit the Nortonbomb and pinned, 1…2…3.

Winners By Pin fall: Fire And Ice

Crowd Reaction: 52%

Match Quality: 83%

Overall Rating: 67%

Ice Train debuted his new gimmick (Monster), it got a negative response. Ice Train is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

A Video From Nitro Is Played.

Ric Flair: Tonight! The Horsemen are out of the barn! The horsemen are missing something though. We got the World Heavyweight Title, We got the enforcer, we got the Crippler…but there’s one thing we’re missing. Let me tell you, the horsemen’s limo is huge! And without a fourth Horsemen it’s empty. So tonight, we’ll be here sitting in the stretch limo, watching the show and at the end of the night we’ll be stylin’ and profilin’…with the final…fourth horsemen.

-

We see the four horsemen sitting in their limo with a bunch of women and some champagne

Flair pours some more champagne for a beautiful young lady sitting beside him

Arn Anderson: Ric, you’re the man, you’re the champ. You know best.

Flair: I do, don’t I?

The ladies in the car agree

Flair: I still got it, WOOOO!

-

Ric Flair: We’ve been sitting back in that limo with the prettiest ladies in the world and we’ve come to a decision. Believe me it’s controversial, but isn’t everything the Nature Boy does?

Flair struts around

Flair: So, here is our choice.

Flair Pauses

Flair: Lex Luger…and Sting!

-

The two come out together and walk into the ring a bit confused.

Lex Luger: Flair…what the hell do you have up your sleeve? Two guys? I know Sting and I are the best in the WCW

Crowd Pop

Luger: But that doesn’t mean you have to try and rip our friendship apart by throwing this at us.

Flair: I swear to you Lex, and you Stinger. There are no tricks here. You’re both the best and I want you two to be in the horsemen.

Crowd Pop

Flair: Do you accept?

Luger and Sting look around in the crowd

Sting then whispers something in Luger’s ear and Luger nods his head.

Luger: Sting and I…will give you our decisions…Next week.

The crowd boos

Flair: Fair enough Flexy; I guess we’ll see you guys next week. WOOOOO!

Luger walks out of the ring and up the ramp with Sting a bit farther behind

Flair: Stinger! Lex! Wait!

The two turn around

Flair: There’s only one spot left in the Horsemen. WOOOOO!