This is driving me mad

FLiam

Does anyone remeber that program on Nickelodeon about 5 years ago, the main character was a girl, I am pretty sure she was a tomboy, she always wore a hat and I think she wore dungarees too and I remember something about science in it but I am not sure, it wasn't Weird Science though.

Does anyone remember? I saw her in a film the other day and I recognised her but I can't remember the frickin' program, it is driving me nuts.

Could've been "The Secret World of Alex Mack", that was on Nickelodeon a while ago and the girl in it always had a hat on. There can't be that many shows that fit the criterior.

EDIT: Not sure where the science fits in but she could liquidise things/herself and move things with her mind, as well as having something going on with electricity, not sure what the specifics on that were. Everything a kid could ask for really.

Edited by supergrass

Indeed she did, as well as helping her hide the powers (with the assistance of friend Ray) from an evil chemical lab and some guy who drove a truck around who had originally caused her to have said powers.

Alex Mack (IMDB) (That has more info on it)

And I think that confirms I spent too much time watching televsion as a kid.

Ahhh, oh my God! I remember watching The Secret World Of Alex Mack religiously, I'd forgotten all about it!

Didn't she get affected by a chemical spill or something, and that allowed her to turn into liquid form? And from then on she just tried to escape the chemical company...wow, childhood memories flooding back. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I use to really fancy her when I was a young and naive 'Live and Kicking' viewer, now I wouldn't even let her sniff my ass. Isn't she Julia Stiles sister in '10 Things I hate about you', speaking of Julia Styles, she can eat shit too.

What ever happened to Blossom?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Yeah, but the girl, her brother in the show was a crack addict wasn't he? I haven't seen her since, maybe she died too, trying to suck the venom from his own needle wounds.

Guest Ringmaster

The brother actually does a bunch of B movies nowadays and stars on American Dreams occasionaly, he looks more like a druggy everytime I see him and even released this crap album.

But the Blossom chick looked like shit last time I saw her, no wonder she's doing cartoons.

Guest raze0811

The brother actually does a bunch of B movies nowadays and stars on American Dreams occasionaly, he looks more like a druggy everytime I see him and even released this crap album.

But the Blossom chick looked like shit last time I saw her, no wonder she's doing cartoons.