Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

That is better than the previous one. Simple, yet executes what it was that I wanted. But, is it possible to find a picture of JBL and Jeff Jarrett where their body isn't cut at the legs? Like the one with CM Punk? If not can you switch CM Punk and Rey Mysterio with where JBL and Double J is?

I left Jarrett & JBL like that as I was looking work them into the background somehow...

I swapped JJ & JBL with Punk and Rey ahhh i dunno

30svec3.jpg

• Like 1

That is better than the previous one. Simple, yet executes what it was that I wanted. But, is it possible to find a picture of JBL and Jeff Jarrett where their body isn't cut at the legs? Like the one with CM Punk? If not can you switch CM Punk and Rey Mysterio with where JBL and Double J is?

I left Jarrett & JBL like that as I was looking work them into the background somehow...

I swapped JJ & JBL with Punk and Rey ahhh i dunno

30svec3.jpg

You are doing your best, but maybe you could put JJ and JBL together with Kennedy, Vader, and Jackson, and try and find a pic of Brock Lesnar where it's his full body and a pic of Shelton Benjamin with his full body. That RoH is too pixelated. Sorry for nit picking Rocky. EDIT: Or you can use Chris Jericho and Edge from this picture, if possible.

EDGEJERICHO.jpg

Edited by Floyd_Fixation

You are doing your best, but maybe you could put JJ and JBL together with Kennedy, Vader, and Jackson, and try and find a pic of Brock Lesnar where it's his full body and a pic of Shelton Benjamin with his full body. That RoH is too pixelated. Sorry for nit picking Rocky. EDIT: Or you can use Chris Jericho and Edge from this picture, if possible.

EDGEJERICHO.jpg

I done this before the edit...

vfii2v.jpg

• Like 1

@Floyd_Fixation

Had a go at the background.With Chris Masters, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Frankie Kazarian, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Jarrett, JBL, Ezekiel Jackson, Vader, Chirs Jericho. It might look a bit crowded.

1.jpg

Edited by Jess

@Floyd_Fixation

Had a go at the background.With Chris Masters, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Frankie Kazarian, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Jarrett, JBL, Ezekiel Jackson, Vader, Chirs Jericho. It might look a bit crowded.

1.jpg

I like that one... It just seems you put in the effort:unsure:

And I've only just realised I had forgotten Kaz :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

@Floyd_Fixation

1.jpg

I like that one... It just seems you put in the effort:unsure:

And I've only just realised I had forgotten Kaz :shifty:

I like them both. The two of you are uber-great at all of this, but...as always...Rocky is his lazy self again and forgetting Frankie Kazarians >_>...^_^ I'll switch between the two of them every once in awhile. Thanks guys. Or is Jess a girl? Jess is typically a girls name...Anywho, thanks.

where did you get that jericho/edge pic floyd?

If you look in the top right corner of the image it tells you :rolleyes:

You may not be able to see the link... but the logo is quite well known for Wrestling Wallpapers

Maybe I should just link you to the page :P

http://kupywrestlingwallpapers.info/

You'll probably recognise a lot of the work on there too

• Like 2

I know there is a separate board for other/famous people, but this one gets more attention. Rocky, your guide to cutting KyKy helped me make this: Morgan_Freeman2.jpg