Suggestions?

I'm setting up an e-fed, and I've done the site's main layout. The only thing I'm wondering about is the background. The problem is, I can never do a good background unless it's plain. I'm not particularly hating the background, but I'm not exactly 100% sure about it either. The website is <a href="www.xeonwrestling.tk" target="new">www.xeonwrestling.tk</a>, so if you guys would take a look and get back to me with any suggestions? I'd appreciate the help.

<br>

<br>Feel free to comment on anything else as well.

<br>

<br>Oh, and some links won't work as the site hasn't been finished yet.

I'm setting up an e-fed, and I've done the site's main layout. The only thing I'm wondering about is the background. The problem is, I can never do a good background unless it's plain. I'm not particularly hating the background, but I'm not exactly 100% sure about it either. The website is <a href="www.xeonwrestling.tk" target="new">www.xeonwrestling.tk</a>, so if you guys would take a look and get back to me with any suggestions? I'd appreciate the help.

<br>

<br>Feel free to comment on anything else as well.

<br>

<br>Oh, and some links won't work as the site hasn't been finished yet.

By all means, go ahead. I could do with the RPers.

So you are okay with the layout? I mean, I like the colour scheme and the way it's set out - that I'm proud of. And the actual background isn't too bad I feel... but I just have a nagging feeling about it. I'm sure I could achieve better I feel.

Just looked at it. To be honest I'm not a fan. I've long since been fed up of iframes and it just looks a bit like a big barcode. However, I love the logo. Although I wasn't sure at first what the last letter was meant to be.

The menu is a drop-down thingy under the logo. Hover over it, and a sub-menu appears. I "borrowed" it from a friend ages ago. It's javascript.

Just looked at it. To be honest I'm not a fan. I've long since been fed up of iframes and it just looks a bit like a big barcode.
Edited by britneyspearsisgod