Fast and The Furious/2 Fast 2 Furious

Mick

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Off the top of my head:

The Fast and the Furious:

Dominic Toretto: Mazda RX-7 (US model), Dodge Charger, (after end credits) Chevelle SS. Brian O'Connor: Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Toyota Supra Targa top, Ford SVT Lightning. Leon: R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R. Jesse: VW Jetta. Letty: Nissan 240SX. Vince: Nissan Maxima (I'd estimate around a '95 model). Johnny Tran: Honda S2000. Mia Toretto: Acura Integra GS. Edwin: Acura Integra GS. Asian racer in white car during the first race: Honda Civic. Heist cars: '95-'97 Honda Civics, DX I think.

2 Fast 2 Furious:

Brian O'Connor: R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, Yenko Camaro. Roman Pierce: Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, '70 Dodge Challenger. Suki: Honda S2000. Orange Julius: Mazda RX-7. Slap Jack: Toyota Supra. Unnamed characters in the highway dash: Yenko Camaro, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Viper GTS, Saleen Mustang, Corvette, ..some type of BMW, I believe, as well.

That's all I got.

Off the top of my head:

The Fast and the Furious:

Dominic Toretto: Mazda RX-7 (US model), Dodge Charger, (after end credits) Chevelle SS.  Brian O'Connor: Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Toyota Supra Targa top, Ford SVT Lightning.  Leon: R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R.  Jesse: VW Jetta.  Letty: Nissan 240SX.  Vince: Nissan Maxima (I'd estimate around a '95 model).  Johnny Tran: Honda S2000.  Mia Toretto: Acura Integra GS.  Edwin: Acura Integra GS.  Asian racer in white car during the first race: Honda Civic.  Heist cars: '95-'97 Honda Civics, DX I think.

2 Fast 2 Furious:

Brian O'Connor: R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, Yenko Camaro. Roman Pierce: Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, '70 Dodge Challenger.  Suki: Honda S2000.  Orange Julius: Mazda RX-7.  Slap Jack: Toyota Supra.  Unnamed characters in the highway dash: Yenko Camaro, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Viper GTS, Saleen Mustang, Corvette, ..some type of BMW, I believe, as well.

That's all I got.

**Applauds**

Thanks!

You wouldn't happen to know the years, would you? (on a couple of them)

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Well, it's kind of a tough call on many of them, as for the most part (excluding muscle cars) they were all mid-90's models, (Also, I gotta correct myself on Brian's 2F2F EVO, it was a VII, not an eight. Whoops, one too many I's there.), I know the Eclipse GSX is supposed to be around a '95-97 model, the RX-7 is supposed to be a '93 (however stateside it made no real difference in that particular model of RX-7, as Japan was the only country which really had distinctive styling for each different generation and cartype (the RZ, Spirit R, etc)), the Honda S2000's are easy, the year 2000. The Integra's and 240SX's all pretty much had the same body styling towards the mid/late 90's, and I'm just taking a wild-ass-guess at saying the Jetta is a '97. I wish I could be more specific, but I hope I helped a bit.

*EDIT* more corrections.

The Integras are GSR's to be exact, not GS'

Letty's 240SX is pretty much a '97-'98ish model. A nice one, in Japan this car was an S14 Silvia Kouki (designated by the headlight styling)

Dom's RX-7 is indeed a '93, however I was incorrect on one thing, there were different models of the FD model RX-7 in the US, but they were mere package deals with different styles of rear spoilers available (the USDM RX-7 got an ugly-ish wing..) as well as other creature comforts and small details.

Also..I may be totally wrong on that 2F2F Viper, as I don't really honestly know if there is such thing as just a regular Viper and a Viper GTS, but either way it's an '03 Viper.

Edited by Crimson Nightmare