Adventure Game Studio

Cortez

Found this Adventure game maker while browsing the web called Adventure Game Studio, it's pretty good. I've been messing around with it following a couple of the tutorials, and I really like it.

It's not ground breaking or anything, but if you want to make point and click adventure games like Monkey Island and lesiure suit larry, without learning code then this would proabllly be ideal. Just thourght some of you might like to check it out.

Adventure Game Studio

I seem to remember finding a program similar to this a while back, but it being difficult to use, I don't know if this is the same thing or not...

What exactly does this entail you having to do?

EDIT: And I've been on the official website and everything, I just want to know if anyone here's tried using it, and how good they thought it was

Edited by Skumfrog