Went to a great show last night

VerbalPuke

Last night I had the privilege of attending a show featuring The Outsiders, The Bones, River City Rebels, Black Halos, and the Queers. Keep in mind that none of these bands were really my style of music. I still had a great time regardless, as the Outsiders and Bones did a good job of warming the crowd up. River City Rebels played a very good show, with alot of energy behind it. The Black Halo's then took the stage and really rocked the house, really stealing the show up until that point. When the Queers took the stage, they showed why they've been in this business for so many years and why they were the headlining band. They were simply amazing, nobody was standing still during their performance. In fact it was the Queers that finally got me into the slam dancing pit which was alot of fun.

All in all a great show, which saw all of the bands (minus the Queers) walking amongst the crowd and mingling with fans.

Edited by VerbalPuke