WWE New Years Revolution 2005

Guest Sexy*Beast

Guest Sexy*Beast

newyearsrevolutionposter7dg.jpg

this is my own poster i did back in late december. i used it for my efed (that is now shut down due to me making a new one this year sometime) but i would be greatfull for your feedback.

kev

I like the background, because even though it's pretty damn simple it seems to work with the poster. If you did the two cuts on the right then very good job, they came out nice. If you didn't, then...meh.

No border, and far too much empty space. Poor font choice and your placement seems a bit odd in some areas.

Overall, it's borderline average, possibly even a bit below average. The drawbacks drug it down alot honestly.

Guest Jules

I completely agree with Norris. It works well for a poster, but to make it look better I would add a border and change the font. I'm not too hooked on the current font choice.

- It's to big. A lot of it just looks... plain. Try making it smaller, or adding a larger main cut.

- Get rid of the faded HHH cut, seems out of place.

- Copyright info at the bottom needs to stand out more, possibly with a black stroke.

- Not a fan of the main text you've used. It looks out of place (apart from the actual PPV name), and the orange stroke is to thick.

- Add a border

5/10

Edited by The Rock Box