DMX Arrested Again

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

DMX's trouble with the law took another unique turn on Friday when the rapper allegedly triggered a three-car collision in New York that involved a police car, according to Reuters.

The rapper was driving on the Major Deegan Expressway in the Bronx late Friday night when his vehicle struck another car, sending it crashing into a police cruiser. Two officers and the driver of the first car involved in the crash were reportedly treated for minor injuries. DMX was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license following the incident, and was released shortly thereafter.

The rapper and actor (real name Earl Simmons), has seemingly spent more time in handcuffs than on the charts of late, most recently for an incident at New York's JFK Airport in which he attempted to steal a car and, when confronted, claimed he was an FBI agent. The rapper pleaded guilty to those charges in December of last year, but was arrested just over a week later on charges of driving with a suspended license, speeding and driving an unregistered vehicle after he was pulled over doing 104 in a 65 mph zone. DMX has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Why does it not surprise me this happens? X can't get himself away from trouble. I honestly thought he was locked up now for the JFK shit anyway.

On a side note, I was on part of the Major Deegan on Friday night and did not see an accident. So, I wonder when and where did this happen ... cause I woulda liked to have seen this one.

Well its not like he's gonna serve jailtime, he can do whatever the hell he wants to. Basically any rapper can do what they want to, they dont really get in trouble if they are famous enough.

I read somethin not too long ago X is workin on another album. This should not be a shock; if you've watched anything documenting DMX he is a crazy ass driver and him triggering an accident doesn't surprise me at all. I'm just glad nobody was seriously hurt. On a seperate note I've always had a special place for X and hope he is workin on another album.

I met him, he seemed like a nice guy. We asked for his autograph when we realized who he was but he wouldn't sign it because he said no one would believe it was actually his signature so he bought a disposable camera for us ( we were in a corner store) and took our picture with him. Pretty cool if you ask me.