WWE MY WAY

SMACKDOWN NEWS

The lineup for next weeks Judgement Day is taking shape. Smackdown officals are worrying that not enough buildup went into making the matches and are just being thrown together at thr last second.

JUDGEMENT DAY CARD

Hell in the Cell for the WWE Championship

John Cena©  vs.  Christan  vs. Kurt Angle  vs. JBL  vs. The Undertaker

TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT SEMI'S AND FINALS

Rey Mysterio  and RVD    vs.      MNM

Kash and Vito      vs.    The Bashams/Eugene and Charlie Haas

10 MAN INTERNATIONAL CRUISERWEIGHT INVITATIONAL

Paul London©  is only one confirmed

Kid Kash and Big Vito will be going by the names of Kash and Vito.

Locker room morale is quite good at the moment

HEAT AND VELOCITY QUICK RESULTS

Velocity airing 5/14/2005

Chavo Guerrero    beat    Rob Begley

Funaki                  beat    Ian Knoxx

Eugene                beat    Hiendereich

Heat  airing    5/15/2005

Val Venis  beat Seth Skyfire

Tyson Tomko  beat  Marty Jannety

Hassan and Daivari  beat Alex and Jorge Constanzo

Gene Snistky    beat  Hardcore Holly

RAW IS WAR PREVIEW

BATISTA DEFENDS HIS TITLE AGAINST FLAIR

user posted imageuser posted image

By surpisingly coming out on top in last weeks triple threat, Ric Flair has earned himself a title shot this week against the Animal. Can the mentor beat the student??? Or will The Animal Batista Bomb his way to victory??? And will HHH be in any shape to even be at RAW, conisdering he was run over last week???

ABYSS SET TO TAKE ON WILLIAM REGAL

user posted image

After last weeks beatings at the hand of Kane and his "friend" Abyss, William Regal has challenged the mysterious Abyss in one-on-one comptetion.

RETRIBUTION FOR HBK?????

What will HBKs mood be in on Monday, when he and Muhammed Hassan are dual guests on Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel??? Hassan cost HBK the number one contership, how will Hassan explain his actions????

tune in on Monday at 9:00 on Spike TV

user posted image

PYRO

FLAIR AND HHH DISCUSS TITLE SHOT

Ric Flair is getting ready for his title match tonight against Batista. He is doing push ups as HHH is looking on. HHH has all the confidence in the world in Flair. He thinks Flair will carry out the master plan tonight. All Flair has to do is soften Big Dave up for Hunter, then at Badd Blood, HHH will be able to reclaim his title.

Flair looks kinda upset at that thought. Flair tells HHH that he will soften Batista up. But, he is going to soften Dave up for himself, and Flair will be Styling and Profiling as the World Champ.

"DAMN IT RIC!!! WE HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE. YOU SOFTEN HIM UP FOR ME!!!!"

"Hunter, YOU'D BE A DAMN FOOL TO THINK I WON'T TRY TO WIN TONIGHT!!"

"OK, but if you win tonight, YOU WILL LAY DOWN FOR ME NEXT WEEK!!!! THIS IS ABOUT ME DAMN IT!!! NOT YOU RIC, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GAME!!!" HHH leaves.

The camera stays on Flair. "Your're right, it's all about the game and how you play HIM. Ric Flair.......The World Heavy Weight Champion.......Woooooooo!!!!!"

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

MIXED TAG ACTION

Highlights from last week's Women's Championship match are shown. Tomko helped Trish to reatain her title over Victoria, which leads us to ths mixed tag team action.

Tomko and Richards hook up. Tomko has Richards in an armbar. Richards reverses, and now has Tomko in an armbar. Richards throws Tomko into the ropes, Tomko reverses it. Richards shots off the ropes and ducks a Tomko clothesline. Richards hits a dropkick. Spinning neckbreaker on Tomko. Richards goes for a suplex, but Tomko overpowers Richards, and Tomko delivers a vicious looking snap suplex. Tag to Trish. Heel kick on Richards. Trish has Richards in a camel clutch, and is mocking Victoria. Richards stands up from the camel clutch position with Trish on his back, and tags Victoria. Trish tries to run away, but Victoria caught her. Back Body Drop from Victoria. Victoria has hit a STROKE on Trish. Victoria begins to WIGGLE HER ASS and hits a STANDING MOONSAULT on Trish. 2 count. Victoria is going up on the top turnbuckle. Tomko shakes the ropes, and Victoria has COOCHED herself on the top turnbuckle. Richards runs in and tackles Tomko to the outside. Trish is going for the HANDSTAND INTO A HEADLOCK THROW FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, but Victoria LANDS ON HER FEET!!! Trish doesn't see Victoria and walks into the WIDOWS PEAK for the three count.

Victoria and Steven Richards beat Trish Stratus and Tyson Tomko

69 overall/ 71 reaction/ 66 ability

Trish has lost 1 point of overness

Victoria has gained 2 points of overness

Steven Richards has gained 2 points of overness

commerical

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

CHRIS JERICHO'S HIGHLIGHT REEL

Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO!!!!! Jericho first adresses the Edge situation. Basically what it boils down to is the fact that Edge is a BITCH. Edge has tried to copy everything that Jericho has done in this buisness. Edge want to be Chris Jericho. Well there's only one Chris Jericho and YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM DADDY-O!!! EDGE YOU WILL NEVER.......EEEEEVVVEEEERRRR BE CHRIS JERICHO. HELL YOU COULDN'T EVEN BE ANOTHER SHAWN JERICHO YOU ASSCLOWN!!!!!! Y2J porposes that at BADD BLOOD a STREETFIGHT match between himself and The Bitch of all Bitches Edge!!!!

Now on to buisness. Last week it looked like Shawn Micheals would sweet chin music his way to a title shot tonight, if not for the interference of one camel spitter Muhammed Hassan and his Fliying Carpet Daivari. Now Y2J doesn't know all that well about AL-QAEDA,but he knows an assclown when he sees one and Muhammed Hassan is a 100% pure ASSCLOWN!!!!

Hassan's music starts. Hassan goes on his rant. "Isn't that just typical?? I mean Jericho you are Canadian right??? Well folks, Candians are notorious for being dull and unfunny. That crack about being a camel spitter, I mean, come on that is typical Candian humor. If I actually have ever riden a camel it might be funny, but that is just the Candian Way. All Candians act like they're so tough and fearless, YET THEY HAVE THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP AMERICA'S ASS IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!!! EH, JERICHO!!! Speaking of America, the racist capital of the world. Me and Daivari are proclaiming a JIHAD against each an everyone of your AMERICAN SUPERSTARS. It starts with you HBK. You sir are a poster child for hyprocrisy!!!

HBK'S music starts. HBK and Hassan gets face to face. Hassan continues. Shawn face it you are a hypocrite. You come out here and praise your god. You ask God to forgive you of all your past sins, because you are a born again Christain, Shawn I know for a fact that you still sin. I see you with lustful eyes when you are at bars, YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A FAMILY MAN, you are a hypocrite. You believe that your current sins will be washed away because you prayed for forgiveness. Yet you are continuing to sin and continuing to forgive. You hold steadfast in your Christain beliefs, but where was your Christain God when I took you out of the triple threat last week???And where will you false prophet be when I unleash a Holy Jihad all over your sinful soul????

HBK SWEET CHIN MUSICS DAIVARI!!!!! Hassan goes to clothesline HBK, but Shawn ducks and SWEET CHIN MUSICS HASSAN!!! Shawn grabs the mic BOY YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT !!! Hassan and Daivari escape through the crowd..

LATINO HEAT IN ACTION

Eddie takes on Rob Conway in singles action. They hookup. Rob overpower's Eddie and kicks Eddie's midsection and hits a snap suplex. Running kneedrop connects on Guerrero. Conway whips Eddie into the turnbuckle. Rob puts Eddie in THE TREE OF WOO. Rob hits a running dropkick that connects with Eddie's face. The ref pulls Eddie out of the tree of woo. Rob has Eddie up for a suplex, but Eddie wiggles out for a two count pin attempt. Eddie throws Rob into the ropes, but it gets reversed. Eddie slides through Rob's legs and hits a crossbody after running into the other ropes. Eddie rakes Rob's eyes with his foot. Eddie throws Rob chest first into the turnbuckle and hits THE THREE AMIGOS. Eddie starts doing his dance. Eddie ascends to the top turnbuckle and hits THE FROGSPLASH for the win.

Eddie Guerrero has beaten Rob Conway.

79 overall/80 reaction/77 ability

user posted image

EDGE GOES TO MUNCHKIN LAND

Edge's music hits, and he is coming down for a promo. Edge gets on the mic. Edge talks about his hatred of Y2J. Edge thinks Y2J is holding him back. Edge responds to Y2J's earlier comments about being a bitch. "Jericho you call me a bitch??? Well only a bitch will try to get his own talk show gimmick, and put out elevator music to mask the fact that he is a subpar performer. So Jericho you are a bitch, I am looking at you DADDY-OOO." Edge continues "But you see everyone, unlike the bitch Jericho, I am going to give my enemy a chance to retort. So, Jericho get you overrated ass down here now!!!!"

Y2J's music hits, but Y2J doesn't appear, a freakin midget dressed as Jericho appears(A little outdated seeing as DX did this kinda shit back in the day). Edge asks the midget Jericho if he is a bitch. the midget replies "I AM THE BIGGEST BITCH DADDY-OOOOO" Edge asks Jericho what he would do if they were to fight. The midget responds, " Well, seeing as I am a pussy-bitch, I wouldn't fight you in a ring. I would cheapshot you form behind like a coward. Then I would challenge you to a streetfight because I could never.....EVER beat you fair and sqaure. I would try to beat you with a pole, and then when you got done beating my ass, I'd stick the pole up my ass!!!" The midget then begins doing all of Jericho's mannerisms. The crowd erupts into laughter.

An angry Edge grabs the mic. "Do NOT, try to upstage me you ankle bitter" and hits the EDGE-O-MATIC on the MIDGET!!!!!! Edge then backs away to a chorus of booo's. After a few minutes that seem to drag, the midget makes it to his feet and Edge SPEARS THE MIDGET!!!! Edge goes outside the ring and grabs two chairs. He is sitting the midget up for the ONE-MAN-CONCHAIR-TO!!!

Before Edge can execute, Y2J's music hits. Edge drops the chair and begings looking up the entranceway. Jericho comes from the crowd and blindsides Edge. They begin brawling all over ringside and finally the road agents break up the melee.

Edge gains 4 points of overness

commerical

user posted image

WILLIAM REGAL VS. ABYSS

Footage from last week airs. Kane,with the help of a debuting Abyss, destroy William Regal and Tajiri. Regal demanded that he face Abyss to avenge the beaten they recieved.

Regal and Abyss lockup. Abyss throws Regal down and begins pounding his chest(think Zeus here). Regal has a somewhat bewildered look on his face. They lockup again. Abyss throws Regal down again. Abyss moved over to Regal and his choking him. The ref is counting. Abyss doesn't break the choke. The ref pulls Abyss off and warns him. Powerslam by Abyss. More choking. The ref counts to five, and again has to pull Abyss off. The ref tries to chastise Abyss, but Abyss just brushes him off and begins to choke Regal again. The ref again tries to pull Abyss off, but Abyss throws the ref to the ground. The ref has DQ'ed Abyss for continous breaking of the rules and physically touching a ref. This decision has no effect on Abyss. He is still choking Regal. Regal face is begining to turn blue. Abyss is pushing numerous refs over as they try to pry him off Regal. Tajiri hits the ring. Abyss finally gets up and goes for Tajiri. Tajiri SPITS THE MIST in Abyss' eyes. Abyss is trying to stop the stinging, but Tajiri dropkicks Abyss out of the ring. Tajiri is tending to Regal when.......

Fire explodes!!! Kane is slowly making his way to the ring. Abyss has know forced Lillian Garcia out of her seat and taken the chair. Tajiri is ready for a fight. But not this fight. From Behind Abyss WAFFLES Tajiri with the chair. Kane is now in the ring. Abyss has Tajiri up on his back, and DROPS DOWN, forcing all of Tajiri's weight and back to crash down on Abyss' shoulders. Kane chokeslams Regal. Tajiri is bleeding from the back of his head, and Abyss has smeared Tajiri's blood all over Abyss' face. Abyss BLACKHOLE SLAMS TAJIRI. Kane is setting up Regal for the Tombstone.

"KAAAAAANE, please KAAAAANE stop." it's Lita running in to try to make her husband stop the beatings. With her acting horrendous(as is my writing), Lita begs for Kane to stop. "KAAAAAANE, please.......you need......to stop this. William......Regal and.....Tajiri don't deserve......this. You need to.......stop right now."

Abyss gets up to go for Lita, but Kane holds him back. "KAAAAANE, for me......your wife........please stop. Won't.........you listen to.......your.....wife Kane???? I don't......want to see........you acting like......this way.....This nee....ds.....to stop." Kane lets Regal down, and goes over to his wife, Lita. Kane says he is sorry. Lita and Kane hug in the center of the ring. KANE LIFTS LITA UP AND TOMBSTONES HER!!!!!! It's Abyyss' turn as he Blackhole Slams Lita. Kane and Abyss leave the ring with three bodies laying motionless.

Willam Regal has beaten Abyss via DQ

72 overall/66 crowd reaction/ 78 ability

user posted image

BATISTA WARMING UP FOR HIS TITLE MATCH

Batista is doing some pushup backstage, when Christy Hemme and Stacy walk up. They want to know if Batista is ready for the challenge of a 65 year old, and begin laughing. Batista says that they need to show Ric some class, he is an Icon in this buisness and a legend. A 65 YEAR OLD LEGEND. All three then break out into laughter. All kidding aside, even though they are enemies, Batista respect everything that Flair has done in this buisness. "And remember ladie's, Flair accomplished everything without having to marry Ted Turner's daughter." If Batista loses FAIR AND SQUARE, than the better man won. Batista thinks it would be fitting that IF he were to lose the belt, WHICH HE WON'T, it would be to Flair NOT HHH. He laughs at the possibilty of Flair holding the belt while HHH looks on in jealously.

84 overall

HBK MEETS WITH BISCHOFF

Shawn states that HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT HE HAS TO DO, HE WANTS HASSAN NEXT WEEK IN A MATCH!!!! Eric says "Alright since you put it that way, next week on Raw, HBK vs. Muhammed Hassan!!!!! Now HBK now for your end of the bargain...." He hands HBK a broom "Since you don't care what you have to do, go ahead and after Raw is off the air, why don't you SWEEP THE ARENA!!!!"

Shawn is visibly angry. His fists are clinched, but he goes to walk out the door. He looks back, his leg is twitching like he wants to give the Sweet Chin Music to Eric, but instead kicks a picture that was a foot away from Eric.

"You are DAMN LUCKY you missed Shawn."

"I NEVER MISS ERIC. Remember that next time." And HBK leaves Eric's office. Eric lets out a sigh of relief.

commercial

BIG SHOW VS. SNITSKY

Show and Snitsky go face-to-face. Neither man is backing down. Snitsky runs into the ropes and shoulder tackles the Big Show, but neither man moved in inch. Snistky attempts the same move, but it has the same effect. Snitsky tries one more time, but the Big Show is waiting for Snitsky with a bodyslam. Show has a rear choke on Snitsky. Snitsky stands up, and elbows Shows midsection. Snitsky rakes Show's eyes. Five weak punches later, Snitsky charges Show. Show SIDEWALK SLAMS Snitsky. THE BIG SHOW SPEARS GENE. Show is calling for it.....THE CHOKESLAM for the victory.

The Big Show has beaten Gene Snitsky

75 overall/ 74 reaction/ 77 abilty

user posted image

BENOIT AND MASTERS HAVE A CONFRONTATION

Chris Masters interupts a backstage interview between Chris Benoit and Tod Grisham. Masters laughs at the fact that Benoit is called "The Candian Crippler" because Masters is a TRUE crippler, he has the most crippling move to date THE MASTERLOCK. Masters challenges Benoit to a Masterlock vs. Crossface match next week to determine who has the most crippling move. Benoit accepts. Master goes to leave, but turns back to Benoit to throw a punch. Benoit sidesteps the punch attempt, and puts Masters in the Crippler Crossface. Masters is tapping.

70 overall

commercial

WORLD TITLE MATCH: BATISTA © VS. RIC FLAIR

The Game accompanies Flair to the ring. Batista and HHH have words, which lets Flair to take out Batista's knee. Flair hits the knee drop onto Batista's knee. Flair puts Batista into a leg lock. Batista makes it to the ropes. Flair knee drops Batista's knee again. Flair throws Batista into the turnbuckle. Flair with a chop WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! another chop WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ric then turns to the ref and begins arguing with him. This allows HHH to pull Batista's legs, so that Batista is "wishboning" the steel. HHH raps Batista's leg around the steel three times. As Batista is trying to make it to his feet, Flair keeps throwing haymakers at Batista head. Batista makes it to his feet, Flair goes for a chop that has no effect on Big Dave. Batista throws Flair into the opposite turnbuckle, and Flair flips over the turnbuckle and lands on his feet on the outside apron. Flair runs to the adjacent turnbuckle and begins climbing to the top. Batista throws him inside the ring. Batista whips Flair into the opposite turnbuckle. Flair hits and he rebounds off rights into a back body toss from Batista. Flair is begging for mercy. Flair pokes Batista's eyeball. Flair runs at Batista, but Dave springs at Flair with a forearm. HHH is up on the apron, and Batista punches him off. Flair gets up, takes three steps and falls on his face. REF BUMP as Batista charges Flair, but Flair throws the ref in his way. Batista coldcocks HHH as he was getting in the ring. Flair tries on clothesline on Batista, but Batista catches Flair and SPINEBUSTERS him. HHH has grabbed a sledgehammer from underneath the ring. As Batista is going for the Batista bomb, HHH slides in and bashes Batista's knee with the sledgehammer. Batista is in agony as his knee was worked on before in this match. FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!!!! HHH is pulling on Flair's outreached arms to give him leverage. The ref is getting up. Batista is screaming in agony. Flair almost wins, when Batista has is shoulders down, and the ref almost gets the three count. Flair is WOOOOOOOOING Batista while he has the Figure Four locked in. Batista is to far from the ropes to grab them, his only way to survive is to turn the Figure Four around. Batista is trying to turn. When he almost has the move turned, HHH slides in and hits Batista with the sledgehammer. The ref has DQ'ed Ric Flair. Flair is flipping out on the Game. Batista is grabbing his knee in agony. Flair is shouting and pointing fingers at HHH. HHH is just smiling. As Batista is getting up, HHH bashes Batista's knee again. HHH is pointing to Batista. Flair shakes his head, but begrudgingly slaps on another Figure Four. HHH has grabbed the World Title and is holding it up as Flair has Batista in the Figure Four.

Batista has beaten Ric Flair via DQ and retained the World Title

85 overall/ 93 reaction/ 69 ability

END OF SHOW

81 OVERALL SHOW

5.92 RATING

8013 TICKETS SOLD

$320,520 MADE

Edited by million$$man

RAW IS WAR NEWS

Chris Benoit has told officals that he is not happy having to have a program with Chris Masters. While everyone backstage know Benoit's ability and potential they feel giving him a slight "de-push" will make his next title run more meaningful. Backstage offical are not at all happy with Benoit's unwillingness to work with younger talent so that the youngsters can establish themselves in their own right

Expect to see more of a rift develop between HHH and Ric Flair. Officals want to have a HHH vs Flair match in the future. But the question remains: Do they do a slow build and blow it off at Wrestlemania 22 or do they rush it for Summerslam???

What is in store for Lita's character??? Now that she was "divorced" so to speak from Kane last night, will she concentrate on getting the Women's Championship or will she enlist help to battle her former husband????

user posted image

OFFICAL JUDGMENT DAY CARD

5-MAN HELL IN A CELL MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

John Cena © vs. Christian vs. JBL vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker

THE SEMI'S AND FINALS FOR THE WWE TAG CHAMPIONSHIP

Rey and RVD vs. MNM

The Heat Seekers( Kash and Vito) vs. Eugene/Haas or The Bashams

10 MAN INTERNATIONAL CRUISERWEIGHT INVITATIONAL

Confirmed Particapants:

Paul London ©

Chavo Guerrero

Nunzio

Maven

Billy Kidman

5 more international superstars

3 MORE EXICITING MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED ON SMACKDOWN

SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

HUGE TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT

Leading into this Sunday's Judgment Day, GM Teddy Long has booked 4 of the wrestlers in the huge Hell in a Cell match in tag action. WWE Champion John Cena will team with The Undertaker to take on JBL and Christian. After last weeks Smackdown will the champ and The Dead Man act more like partners or opponents this Thursday?????

THE LAST QUATERFINAL TAG TEAM MATCH

After last weeks save from The Cabinet, Teddy Long has booked The Bashams to take on the unlikley duo of Eugene and Charlie Haas. Which team will be moving on to the Semi's to take on Paul Heyman's Heat Seekers??? Speaking of the Heat Seekers.......

HUGE TAG REMATCH ANNOUNCED

After being embarassed against Paul Heyman and his debuting team. The Dudley Boys have petitioned the GM, and recieved, a rematch against The Heat Seekers. Will Kash and Vito survive heading into their Semi-Final match this Sunday at Judgment Day????

THE JAPANESE WILL REPRESENT

Two Japenese cruiserweight superstars will be in action as Funaki takes on Akio. The winner will be assured a spot in the 10 man International Cruiserweight Invitational scheduled for this Sunday at Judgment Day.

Tune ine this Thursday at 8pm on UPN

user posted image

Live from Quahog, Rhode Island

PYRO

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

THE LAST QUATERFINAL TAG TOURNEY MACTH

Footage is shown from two weeks ago, when Eugene made his debut and got beaten up by the Cabinet. Footage is then shown from last weeks US Title match where the Bashams interfered and caused Charlie Haas to not win the belt. This sets up this weeks tag match. The winners will take on The Heat Seekers this Sunday at Judgment Day.

Haas and Doug start the match. Haas has Doug in a headlock, then he rolls around Doug, to apply a wristlock. Haas throws Doug(Machine) into the ropes and hits a nice looking dropkick. Belly-to-Belly suplex connects on Doug. Tag to Eugene. Eugene runs fast at Doug and connects with a clothesline. Eugene starts shaking the ropes a la The Ultimate Warrior. Eugene gorilla presses Doug, and follows in up with a running splash. Eugene only gets a 2 count on the pin attempt. Eugene runs into the ropes, but Danny(The Damaja) blindsides Eugene with a punch to the back of the head, this allows Doug time to hit a DDT on Eugene. Tag to Danny. Both Basham's suplex Eugene hard to the mat. Danny only gets a 2 count. Danny with a vicious looking sidewalk slam on Eugene.

Backstage JBL and Orlando are watching on a monitor. JBL likes how the match is going, but tells O.J. to take care of buisness if AND WHEN, the Bashams need help in this match

Danny hits the snake eyes on Nick Dins....errr.....Eugene. Danny contorts his face to make his best Down Syndrome impersonation and start mocking Eugene. Danny looks like he is going to clothesline Eugene, but instead punches Haas off the apron. Swinging neckbreaker connects. Haas tries to enter the ring but the ref escorts him out. This allows Danny to apply the full nelson, and Doug to take some free shots on Eugene's head. Danny throws Eugene into the ropes and Eugene SUNSET FLIPS over Danny, but only manages a two count. Eugene, now in control, starts elbowing Danny's head. Eugene performs the BIONIC ELBOW on Danny, and makes his way to Haas for the tag. Doug runs in and pulls Eugene over to the Basham's corner. Danny tags to Doug. DOUBLE CHOKESLAM on Eugene. Eugene kicks out of the pin attempt. Eugene starts to HULK UP. Doug throws Eugene into the turnbuckle, and charges with an elbow. It's doesn't affect Eugene. Doug punches Eugene. Eugene starts shaking his head. One more puch by Doug has no affect. One more punch. YOU!!!!!!! Eugene punches Doug down. Eugene throws Doug into the ropes, Doug bounces off right into a BIG BOOT. Eugene LEG DROPS Doug, and makes the tag to Charlie. Haas enters like a wildfire(no, not Tommy Rich). Haas hits a T-BONE SUPLEX on Doug. Haas dropkicks Danny off the apron. German Suplex on Doug. Haas only gets a two count after a cradle pin. ORLANDO JORDAN IS RUNNING DOWN TO RINGSIDE WITH US TITLE BELT IN HAND. Orlando pulls Eugene off the apron, and Eugene hits his head hard on the apron. Orlando runs over to the Basham's side and begins chearing them on. Haas places Doug on the top turnbuckle, and dropkicks him outside the ring. The ref begins counting. With the ref's back turned Jordan runs in the ring and WAFFLES Haas with the US Title. Eugene runs in the ring and STUNNERS Jordan. On the outside, The Basham's are huddling together as the ref continues to count, and Danny instead of Doug re-enters the ring, and the ref is totally oblivous. Danny has hit BRAIN DAMAGE on Haas and is going for the pin. Eugene breaks up the pin. Eugene snakes around the ref and ROCK BOTTOMS Danny. Haas slowy puts his arm over a fallen Danny for the win. After the match Orlando is berating the Basham's for losing and slaps Danny across the face. The Basham's just stand there and take OJ's verbal assault. Meanwhile, Eugene is helping Haas to the back.

Eugene and Charlie Haas has beaten The Basham's and will face The Heat Seekers in the Semi's this Sunday at Judgment Day

78 overall/ 73 reaction/ 84 ability

user posted image

KURT ANGLE INTERVIEW

Josh Matthews is interviewing Kurt Angle backstage. Angle is going to walk out of Judgment Day the WWE Champion. He runs down his lists of opponents. The champion HASN'T EVEN BEEN IN A HELL IN A CELL MATCH.......The former champion, JBL, sure he survived the Barbed Wire Cage match BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A HELL IN A CELL MATCH..........Christian, he can talk a good game, and he is the KING OF THE LADDER MATCH, BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A HELL IN A CELL MATCH........So you see, Kurt Angle is the most expierenced man in this match

Josh asks about the Undertaker. Kurt gets pissed and calls Matthews a snot nosed Micheal " I am cool beacuse I frost my tips" Cole wannabe. He says the Undertaker is the deadman, and that is exactly what he is A DEADMAN. He sarcastically states that when Kurt was a little kid, He watched the Undertaker make his debut at the Survivor Series. He says that this Hell in a Cell match will be the Undertaker's last Hell in a Cell, because Angle will Angle Slam him straight to hell, where the 'Taker will have his final judgment passed on him.

Booker T walks up behind Angle, who doesn't see him. Matthews asks about Booker T. Angle states that Booker is nothing but a convicted felon, and when Angle is champion IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE BOOKER GETS A MATCH WITH ME NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT JOSH MATTHEWS!!!! Angle says that he doesn't give a damn about the Five Time, Five Time, Five Time, Five Time, Five Time convicted felon. Angle turns to see Booker, and flinches at the sight of him. Angle reminds Booker that he can't assault anyone while on suspension or he's fired. Booker reminds Kurt that his suspension is over in three days and after that, Kurt's ass belongs to Booker. Booker leaves. Kurt looks scared an whips out his phone and calls someone. Kurt asks if the all the paperwork has been signed. Kurt asks if all the available parties are ready. Kurt then takes out his keys, get's in his car. Matthews asks Kurt where he is going, and Kurt says that he will be back with assurances that Booker will not interfere with his title shot.

commerical

INTERNATIONAL SHOWDOWN

The winner of this match will be apart of the 10 man international cruiserweight invitational match this Sunday at Judgment Day.

Akio gets the upperhand early on as he revervses a toss to the turnbuckle, and Funaki goes shoulder first into the post. Akio(Jimmy Yang) goes to the outside and wraps Funaki's arm around the steel post. Akio quickly climbs the turnbuckle and drops a elbow down on Funaki. Akio springs off the ropes and goes for a tornado DDT, but Funaki catches him and throws him off, and follows with a dropkick. Funaki connects with a VERY WEAK looking attempted Styles Clash, but ends up dropping Akio on his head. Funaki goes up top and attempts a missle dropkick, but Akio moves out of the way. Akio pulls Funaki closer to the turnbuckle and connects with a 450 SPLASH for the win.

Akio has beaten Funaki, and is guaranteed a spot in the cruiserweight invitational.

69 overall/ 54 reaction/ 84 ability

Akio has gained 1 point overness

Funaki has lost 1 point overness

user posted image

BACK IN TEDDY'S OFFICE

Teddy Long is in his office talking with his Bodyguard/Bouncer Mark Henry about the Cruiserweight Invitational at Judgment Day. Teddy tells Mark that he has some new and exicitimg cruiserweights that he has sent invitations to. People from all over the world will be competing. There is a knock on the door.

Luther Reigns enters. Mark Henry tries to escort him out, but Teddy allows Reigns a chance to speak his mind. Luther is pissed because he hasn't down anything on Smackdown. He would rather be fired so he could sign with Raw, than be wasted wrestling Velocity matches. Teddy tells Luther that unfortunately he is busy getting ready for Judgment Day, and doesn't have time to accomodate Luther. Luther gets pissed and shoves a bunch of papers off Long's desk. Mark Henry steps in to accompany Luther outside. Luther walks away saying he will leave peacefully. When Mark turns around to check on Teddy, Luther blindside's him with a chair. He beats Mark Henry til he is a bloody pulp. Luther looks at Teddy and says he wants a match a Judgment Day.

63 overall

Mark Henry gained 4 points of overness

user posted image

CARLITO'S CABANA RETURNS

Carilito is cool and the residents of Quahog are not, espescially that fat ass sitting in the front row. The fat guy sitting ringside stands up and drukingly mutters " EHEHE, That Brillo Pad just said ASS Lois!!!!" as he turns to his wife. Carlito goes out of the ring. "Ohhh, look at this uncool family. We got the big fat ass, we got his red haired wife. Hey lady are you a natural red head???? I mean Carlito sees you have red hair on top, but Carlito want to know if you have red hair on the bottom. Carlito sees you got three really, REALLY, REALLY UNCOOL KIDS. One of them even has a football for a head. Oh, lookie these uncool people had to bring their pet pooch to the show. Well what does Carlito do to uncool people??" Carlito pulls an apple from his pocket, takes a bite, and spits it all over the dog.

Carlito climbs back into the ring. "Carlito knows of only ONE MAN, who is uncooler than those fat slobs. Carlito would like to welcome the UNCOOLEST MAN in the WWE to the Cabana................SHANNON MOORE!!!!"

Shannon climbs into the ring. Carlito looks at him and shakes his head. Carlito takes a few steps and looks again, and still shakes his head. "So let Carlito get this straight. You challenge arguably the coolest tag team in history MNM to a match, and you chose as your partner..." Carlito looks like he will be sick"Scotty 2 FREAKIN Hottie?!?!?!?! Man is that UNCOOL"

Carlito begins pacing the ring shaking his head in disgust. "My man, Carlito is here to help you. You see in order to be cool like Carlito, you have to change some things. First wipe that goofy ass grin off your face, you are a man damnit. And Secondly, by god, you need a new wardrobe. You got to style like Carlito if you wanna be cool. And lastly, if you wanna be cool, GET RID OF THAT MOHAWK, I mean are you a freakin indian or what man. You see Carlito's illustrious hair......Isn't that cool??"

Carlito continues, "Shannon, please take my advice. You gotta start hanging with cool people, get some cool kicks, and get a cool hair style what do you say?"

He hands Shannon the mic, "Well Carlito...."

Carlito snatches the mic from Shannon's hands, "I knew it!!!!! You wanna be cool like Carlito right???"

Carlito hands the mic to Shannon," Wrong...."

Carlito snatches the mic back, "See I knew it, you do wanna be cool like Carlito!!! Wait you said wrong......Well you ungrateful little punk, I am going to show you what I do to the UNCOOL" Carlito grabs an apple, takes a bite, a goes to spit it all over Shannon Moore. But Moore ducks, and hits the TWIST OF FATE on Carlito

64 overall

commerical

THE DUDLEYS WANT REVENGE FROM THE HEAT SEEKERS

Clips from last weeks edition of Smackdown are shown.Paul Heyman promises us the destruction of the Dudley Boys. Paul Heyman introduces The Heat Seekers, Kash and Vito. They steal a victory from the Dudley's, which sets up this match that the Dudley's requested.

The Heat Seekers are introduced first. When the Dudley's are introduced, they don't appear. Backstage, the TV producer cues the Dudley's music again, but they stiil don't appear. From the crowd the Dudley's emerge and blindside The Heat Seekers. Bubba and D-Von throw Kash and Vito outside, leaving only Paul Heyman inside the ring. Vito pulls Heyman outside before the Dudley's can do anything.

Jimmy Cordaris gains control of the match and, Bubba and Vito lockup. Vito out-positions Bubba, and throws him into his turnbuckle, where Kash is waiting with a stiff punch to the face. Vito follows up with a back drop. Vito delivers a running knee drop to Bubba's temple. Vito tags Kash, and apllies the camel clutch to Bubba, while Kash takes a running start and springs off the ropes and delivers a flying kick to Bubba's face. D-Von tries to make the save, but Cordaris pushes him back to his corner, meanwhile, Kash and Vito are delivering double ax-handles to Bubba.

Kash puts Bubba in an armbar. Bubba sends Kash into the ropes, but Kash ducks the clothesline attempt and dropkicks Bubba's knee. Kash begins talking trash to D-Von. D-Von goes to enter the ring, but again Cordaris intervenes. Kash slaps his hands real hard, siginfying that the heel team has tagged. Kash and Vito shot Bubba into the ropes and attempt a double clothesline, but Bubba ducks, and hits the Heat Seekers with a clothesline of his own. Bubba tags D-Von.

Edited by million$$man

user posted image

FINAL JUDGEMENT DAY CARD

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: 5 MAN HELL IN A CELL MATCH

John Cena © vs. JBL vs Christian vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker

THE SEMI'S AND FINALS OF THE TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT

Rey and RVD vs. MNM

The Heat Seekers vs. Eugene and Charlie Haas

10 MAN CRUISERWEIGHT INERTNATIONAL INVITATIONAL

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERS

The Dudley Boys vs. La Resistance vs. The Basham's

Shannon Moore vs. Carlito