Championship Manager 5

Guest Nick7

I had the first Championship Manager on the Amiga and then got Championship Manager Italia (Inter with Bergkamp and Shalimov were amazing).

for CM1 that was back in the days where players had half of the stats, I signed Keith Curle who was a legend, Lothar Matthaus, Gary Lineker and Spurs had Erik Thorstvedt in goal...

Tranmere had £35,000,000 transfer funds for some reason...

They had that English teams vs Italian teams cup.

All the English players went to Italy for loadsa money.

One good thing was, you could offer your team a different win bonus for different games so they actually tried harder.

Played it hours on end...I'm so old.....

You could also choose your management style (I normally chose Confident or Responsible rather than Rash or Selfish!)

And back on track, I buy a CM game (or FM from now on) every 2 years cos I can't be bothered updating every year, so FM05-06 will be the way forward and Spurs will be fantastic and Gillingham will be back in league 1...hmmph