Trish Splash!

i'm a big trish fan so you get an extra point from me!

in all honesty, i really like the classy color scheme and overall style of it is fantastic, but since the theme is "the greatest women's champ ever", I would personally like to see more variety of champy things in the four main pictures. Like if maybe one was her pinning someone, for example, or hitting her finisher. (Of course, the opponent's identity needn't be made clear, maybe just a back view of her getting seriously chick-kicked or bulldogged or pinned to her DOOM under the might of the greatest women's champion ever).

But to illustrate how she's the greatest champ ever, it would be cool to see more facets of the champ, ie, what makes her the greatest besides her awesome ability to hold a mic (ie her ringwork, diva-shoot work, etc, which is all part of it).

Otherwise, quite stratus-fying.

7.5/10

8/10

the texture gets in the way of some of the pics

Love the whole color scheme

usually plain text doesn't suit me but damned you nailed it perfectly it just fits.

A better selection pics would be better and maybe a main cut of trish would work

I would've had something else in the bottom right since you've already got her on the mic on the left and with her title. Maybe you could try styling the text a bit more so it doesn't look so plain. Is the border 2px? It looks too thick and dark. Instead of black try the same colour as the text or a bit darker. Sig needs to be less visible or not there at all, it distracts a lot.