Ash vs Feeder

Liam

Guest Booker T & The MG's

I saw Ash at T In The Park last year in the King Tut's Tent and they were brilliant, they are one of those bands made for festivals, it was just hit after hit with a few new songs off "Meltdown" mixed in.

For me I've always had a soft spot for "Shining Light".

*EDIT* In addtion, Ash have always seemed to have had the more high profile festival appearances than Feeder, Ash are playing Glasto for the umpteenth time this year. It might change this year with Feeder playing Download & Isle Of Wight, outside of that I've never noticed them much playing at festivals.

Edited by Booker T & The MG's

In addition to the albums each have had, Ash are a bigger band than Feeder.

I know you never asked but damnit I want to say it.  Ash are criminally underated as a band, they are on the greatest singles bands the U.K has ever produced.  Ash's last album was arguably there best to date and Charlotte Hatherley's solo album was good with "Bastardo" being one of my favourite singles of the year.