Bootleg Star Wars

Tarheels.

Guest Keeping it Country

Yes the movie was good. Go see it.

But why worry about a "bootleg" when you can go to the theater and see it?

Let me compare *Possible Jail term or hellacious fine or 6-12 bucks*

Edited by Keeping it Country

Of course you'll get your money's worth to download a bootleg version, but will it be worth the time spent doing so? :shifty:

People will tell you it was awesome, but they're all lying.

Edited by stokeriño

so it was or wasnt a good one. I personally thought the last 2 weren't that bad. But..ok so I lied if there is a bootleg version who has a link to it. because id much rather watch here than stand in line for hours in the POURING RAIN (its raining over here)

also isnt it only illegal if you sell it or would it be illegal to download it as well

Edited by tarheels4life

i read on a reliabel german newspage that the first very high qualety "bootleg" is already out. I don´t know why you would want to see that, it´s just like jurasic park, if this kind of movie is suposed to have you go WOW despise it´s meh story you just have to see it in the cinema, with biiiiiiiiiiiig screen and enormus soundsystem, thats something you don´t have at home, not even for dvd, not to speak of a pirated version.

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest Keeping it Country

Just to let you guys know, I went to the last showing at one of my local theaters last night (9:45p start time) and only like 30 people were there. Depends on when you go in the first few weeks. If you don't want to wait in line wait three weeks and go see it.

EDIT: tarheel, I would assume it would be illegal for copyrighted material to be downloaded (Music, hello)

Edited by Keeping it Country

For those wondering, the bootleg floating around on the net is from a shitty DVD workprint. It's got two timers across the top, and various other problems endemic to workprints. The encode is pretty lousy, too, as it's not nearly the quality it ought to be, considering the source. Not worth the DL, IMHO. I snagged it just to see what it looked like, and then deleted it. I'll pay for the movie this weekend.

I'm going to see it tonight. :)

I saw it at half past midnight on Thursday morning and didn't even need to cue, still got the best tickets. It's called pre-booking bitches B)

I pre-booked.

But friday night > thursday morning.