Battle

Guest Morecello

Seeing as how they are somewhat new, and have never done battles before I think sticking to a wrestling theme would be more suitable for them.

Size: 400x200

Theme: Create a graphic for a wrestler or tag team of your choice.

Vote: First to three

Edited by ACCBiggz

No, fair is fair ACC. Flowzen gave rules, so they should be done. I'm fine with it and, as bad as it may be, here's my entry.

Flashing before my eyes...

Remember, it is my first try at something like this, so comments and tips are greatly appreciated. :blush:

Yeah yeah, I know. I was planning on doing something different but I couldn't find a picture of what I wanted to use in it. It may be bad, but then again, I never said I was good. Everyone has to start somewhere. :)

Edited by Krauser

Guest Morecello

herecomes.gif

Looks a little fake to me but I couldn't get the relistic look I was going for. I thought it came pretty close though.

For those of you who can barely make out the text it says Deep Blue Sea.

I made another version with a red border and Red letters. Didn't like how it looked though so I decided to go with this one.

Edited by Morecello

Guest Morecello

I feel sort of ripped off. How many of you that voted actually make graphics? I mean his graphic is okay but its not great. That grid really screws it up in my eyes. You think you would have made everything lighter when your talking about somthing flashing before you eyes. Not darker. Whatever though. Congradualtions.

Guest Jules

I feel sort of ripped off. How many of you that voted actually make graphics? I mean his graphic is okay but its not great. That grid really screws it up in my eyes. You think you would have made everything lighter when your talking about somthing flashing before you eyes. Not darker. Whatever though. Congradualtions.