Battle

Guest Morecello

I feel sort of ripped off. How many of you that voted actually make graphics? I mean his graphic is okay but its not great. That grid really screws it up in my eyes. You think you would have made everything lighter when your talking about somthing flashing before you eyes. Not darker. Whatever though. Congradualtions.

At least Flowzen do graphics, but that shouldn't matter. People have opinions and know what they like and don't like about graphics. While the grid did mess up Krauser's graphic a bit, his had more going for it than yours. Yours was just a filter and text. In short terms, it doesn't matter if they do graphics or not. To be honest, neither graphic was very much special.

Having said that, that does not mean that neither of you can improve. If you look around for tutorials, and also just play around with filters and see what works and what doesn't, you could both become very good at using PS to make graphics.

Better than my first try. :P

I feel sort of ripped off. How many of you that voted actually make graphics? I mean his graphic is okay but its not great. That grid really screws it up in my eyes. You think you would have made everything lighter when your talking about somthing flashing before you eyes. Not darker. Whatever though. Congradualtions.

I make graphics. You want to piss and moan? I'll join in. What you made wasn't anything graphical, at least it wasn't a good graphic. What you did as just a random distort filter and that's your graphic all done.

Neither of you did any good, but at least Krauser did something that looked like he tried. Maybe you tried, maybe you didn't, the fact is his graphic looked it. Oh and if you think people voted him cause they dislike you then you're wrong, I believe Krauser is disliked by more people than you are so don't try to piss and moan and use that as an excuse.