RAW 2005

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

WWE RAW Shake Up

WWE / Titan Towers © today officially announced that WWE Raw brand head booker Brian Gerwitz has been removed from his role respectfully. Mr. Gerwitz is believed to have demanded more time to work with the WWE movie projects sidelined for this year. His demands were met but he was commanded to resign as head booker due to the constraints the movies shall have on Mr. Gerwitz.

Word around Stamford is that Vince McMahon is keen on 34 year old Sean Murray whom holds down a regular TV comedy show called "Just all that" on MTV. Murray who has worked with other wrestling promotions in the past such as the now defunct WCW and TNA.

The feeling backstage is that RAW and Smackdown are slowly becoming out of touch and that they are being run as seperate promotions with McMahon more influenced on working with RAW and other WWE officials trying to help the failing Smackdown brand.

Murray has been enforced to shuffle about with ideas being pitched to McMahon concerning the backstage issues he will have to deal with. Murray has brought in 2 other men to help him steer clear of the politics and other backstage shenanigans.

Murray and his men will officially get down to work on 1st June 2005. Whether they scrap storylines or continue them remains to be seen.

The brand extension is has now been scheduled to take place on the 20th June which is the night of an edition of RAW.

There is rumours circulating the internet that new guy Sean Murray is not a keen fan of Batista's title reign and see's him as more of a Intercontinental title contender rather than a World Heavyweight champion. These are just rumours but some people are uptaken by these comments from a supposed insider.

Guest The Real Deal

Head Booker Notes - 1st June 2005

So its finally happened. Yes its hard to believe but I aka Sean Murray have the chance to prove that I am a man with prospects. A man that holds high esteem of the WWE and the RAW side of things. This whole commotion will stop under my reign as head booker. The commotion as in the backstage issues which have retaliated in good damn decent storylines been thrown out the window. I've brought in my own team and also kept a few others on board due to their writing criteria.

To be honest there has been rumours that im not the biggest fan of Batista and I agree. Im not going to hide from the truth. Unlike previous accessors I have a task in hand and I will not hide from the truth. That doesn't mean im not going to give Batista a chance. Im a fair man with a fair and even mind. It is my aim and objective whilst I have this power to bring out the best in the wrestlers I have and to bring out the best shows I possibly can. I have been talking with the guys on the booking team and we believe it is more professional for the RAW brand to be bringing out monthly pay per views instead of secondary. So below is the current PPV schedule for RAW till the end of the year. With the proposition that Stephanie McMahon has been named as head booker of Smackdown I believe we are going to look at this as competition. Smackdown have announced that they are bringing back the otherwise failed "King Of The Ring" competition I don't agree with this because if you look back at previous buyrates for the King Of The Ring pay per view you shall see that they are not the highest.

12th June - Badd Blood

24th July - *To Be Announced*

21st August - Summer Slam

18th September - *To Be Announced*

9th October - No Mercy

27th November - Survivor Series

11th December - Armageddon

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

Face

Heel

Tweener

Main Event

Batista ©

Chris Benoit

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

Upper Midcard

Chris Jericho

Randy Orton

Kane

Shelton Benjamin

Christian

Edge

Ric Flair

Midcard

Eugene Dinsmore *

The Hurricane

William Regal

Tajiri

Gene Snitsky

Maven

Rob Conway

Sylvain Grenier

Tyson Tomko

Viscera

Lower Midcard

Rosey

Steven Richards

Val Venis

Victoria

Chris Nowinski *

Lance Cade

Lita

Mark Henry *

Muhammad Hassan

Simon Dean

Trish Stratus

Manager

Khosrow Daivari

Authority Figure

Eric Bischoff

* = Injured

Edited by The Real Deal

Guest Jackson

Is Mark Henry still injured? I swear he was only injured until January?

Anyways, nice start with the realistic yet not too original backstory, I will be reading.

And nice sig Gooner. Arsenal all the way!!!

Guest The Real Deal

Rumour Mill

It has been reported on numerous wrestling sites that new head booker of RAW Sean Murray is closely monitoring the Chris Nowinski concussion situation. Murray is believed to have asked Nowinski to appear on numerous RAW segments in the upcoming months to work a program with Eric Bischoff.

Muhammad Hassan is to feud with a major WWE legend. Well so online fans are saying. It is believed that a major WWE insider let drop the storyline idea on an online interview for a major wrestling site.

The Hurricane to hurricane his way out the door? There is talk that Shane Helms refuses to speak to WWE management about a possible contract extension furthering talk that he is heading to TNA when his contract expires.

user posted image

Ready to come back?

Guest Jackson

You didn't answer my question Real Deal. Why is Mark Henry still injured? And it would be good to see Nowinski back, though isn't he having fun with another job he's been asked to do by WWE?

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

WWE Sunday Night HEat Preview

WWE Sunday night HEat blasts into your living rooms from the Toyota center in Houston, Texas. With the recent happenings between Triple H and Batista and the issue of a hell in a cell match at Badd Blood we'll have a look back at this chaotic scene.

The Hurricane will be in singles action when he takes on Maven. Will Simon Dean or Rosey have a knock on effect to the outcome of this contest?

The defiant one Rob Conway will be up against Chris Masters. After Masters has run down numerous fans with his patent Masterlock how will Conway fair up against this monster?

We'll have a look back at the exclusive events between Edge, Lita and Kane and an interview from Ric Flair on why he believes Triple H will defeat Batista at Badd Blood.

And last but not least in the HEat main event the man that has had a few heads turned in the past gone by weeks Muhammad Hassan will be taking on William Regal.

Confirmed Matches

----------------------------

The Hurricane Vs Maven

Rob Conway Vs Chris Masters

Muhammad Hassan Vs William Regal

*Holds up his LITA SCREWED MATT sign*

No more V-1 makes syck a even sadder boy than he already is. Anywho, it looks good and hoepfully we'll see Shelton become world champ!

Guest Jackson

Sometimes they just do things like that in the WWE. And it sometimes works, perhaps its just to show that Masters hates everyone?

Guest Random Thoughtz

You seem to be a very good diary writer.. i will be reading =)

btw i also mark for the world strongest man!!

PUSH MARK HENRY!! lol

Guest The Real Deal

user posted image

WWE - Sunday night HEat results

Location - Toyota Center, Houston, Texas.

Announcers - Todd Grisham & Jonathan Coachman

The Sunday night HEat logo flashes on the screen before the pyros blast off. The camera pans around the arena going past the thousands of fans who jump up and down with their signs waving in the air.

Todd Grisham - We're nearly there people!

Jonathan Coachman - Badd Blood and it's going to be BAD alright.

Todd Grisham - With the announcement of a hell in a cell match, Coach..I believed Flair was on for Batista I really thought he had seen the error of his ways.

Jonathan Coachman - They don't call him the dirtiest player in the game for nothing Todd.

The Hurricane Vs Maven

The green lights strobe around the arena as "Stand back there's a hurricane coming through" is voiced over the Pa System. The Hurricane hunches down on the ramp in a posing manner before striding down the ramp slapping the hands of numerous fans located at ringside. The Hurricane warms up as he awaits the arrival of his opponent. Maven comes out from behind the curtain to a loud chorus of boos. He smirks at the crowd before strutting down the ramp and into the ring where he has a few words with the referee.

Both men lock up with an elbow and collar situation but Maven takes Hurricane down with a cheap knee to the midsection. Maven backs Hurricane against the ropes before whipping him into the turnbuckle body first. Hurricane staggers backwards into a Maven backdrop for a cover but he only manages a 2 count. Maven grabs The Hurricane by the back of his mask but he manages to fight back before hitting a folding suplex. The Hurricane gets up, goes off the ropes and hits a fist drop. The Hurricane rolls up Maven but gets a 2 count for the second time in this contest. The Hurricane gets up and goes for a baseball slide onto the body of Maven but he moves out of the way and The Hurricane slips out of the ring instead. Maven distracts the referee as out of no where Simon Dean comes onto the screen as he thuds Maven with a chair before rolling him into the ring and hiding again, Maven goes down for the cover for a 3 count.

Winner at 11:34 - Maven

73.3% 67.6% 42.2%

After the contest, Maven and Simon Dean celebrate in the ring as HEat goes to a break.

--Commercial Break--

Todd Grisham - And that cheating so & so Simon Dean grants Maven yet another victory.

Jonathan Coachman - Simon Dean is certainly making an impact here in the WWE.

Todd Grisham - Yeah by cheating..

Jonathan Coachman - And by being smart..

-Still got the flair!-

The titintron starts to play yet again and this time a video package is played. Sitting in front of the camera in an obsolete room is "The nature boy" Ric Flair. His blonde hair is visible to the camera.

Ric Flair - Roll the damn camera.. 2 weeks ago on RAW I Ric Flair proved to the world that im still a major influence in many situations. Triple H came back out of the shadows, and beat down Batista with my help of course. Batista I played you like a piece of string and you like the gullable idiot that you are you fell for it. Im not one bit amused by this because it was clearer than the day you want me the 17 time World Heavyweight champion but you can't have what you want...*Wooooooo* Triple H meantioned a little factor and stipulation for Badd Blood..Yeah he did indeed its called a hell in a cell *Wooooooo* and Batista you may have turned you back on us, the people that brought you from a NOBODY to a SOMEBODY. You were judged, brushed under the carpet you weren't important. But me and Hunter made you important and you turned your damn back on the people that cared for you and could have gave you the world. That is why Hunter the most lethal damn son of a bitch is going to take it to you at Badd Blood in probably the most horific surroundings in wrestling today..the hell in a cell...*Woooooooooo*

81.9%

--Commercial Break--

Todd Grisham - Welcome back to Sunday night HEat and coming up we have another masterlock challange this time Rob Conway is the participant and in the main event the man that has been corrupting a few wave pools shall we say Muhammad Hassan will be one on one against the friendly William Regal.

Jonathan Coachman - But the 12th of June says it all. In a hell in a cell match Batista the Worlds heavyweight champion will meet former friend and guardian Triple H.

Todd Grisham - Oh its shaping up to be a hellacious match Coach!

Jonathan Coachman - That it is but I can forecast that the game that has ruled supreme for so long is going to be victorious.

Masterlock Challange - Chris Masters Vs Rob Conway

The music of Chris Masters blasts and echoes around the arena as the sculptural monster glides down the ramp flexing his muscles and posing for the crowd. Rob Conway is out next and he has a sense of preception in his eyes, he slowly walks down the ramp eyeing Masters who taunts him by waving his muscles in the air.

Masters locks in the hold and for a few seconds Conway doesn't do anything but he relaxes his left foot before driving it backwards as the heel catches Masters in the crotch, Masters staggers back but still has the hold locked in. Conway struggles and tries to bring Masters up onto his back but Masters puts all his strength into holding back with the move still locked in. Masters face gazes at the camera with tension..Conway can't hold out any longer and taps to the hold. Masters keeps it locked in for a further 10 seconds before releasing and posing for the crowd.

Winner - Chris Masters

38.5% 60.6% 40.56%

Todd Grisham - And once again Masters refuses to show any mercy whatsoever.

Jonathan Coachman - He is here to make an impact I doubt he's going to show mercy Todd.

Todd Grisham - 2 weeks ago on RAW, Triple H made his return back to the brand and with a shocking proposal to the worlds heavyweight champion.

Jonathan Coachman - But the question is will Batista accept?

--Game On--

Jim Ross - And bah gawd! BAH GAWD King look who it is!

Jerry Lawler - Its The Game!!

HHH stomps down the ramp before sliding into the ring and attacking Batista. Ric Flair grabs Batista's head and leans against the ropes as HHH begins to slap him about. Hunter grabs the World heavyweight title and then a mic from ringside before walking back up to Batista as the blood pours from Batista's head.

Triple H - You wanna fight me now huh? You wanna fight me now? HELL IN A CELL!

Edited by The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

WWE News

Once again the internet has been running high since the appointment of new RAW head booker Sean Murray. This time it concerns Matt Hardy whom is currently out of a job thanks to the Lita and Edge fling. Many online reporters are insisting Murray is a massive fan of Hardy's in ring work ability and is in talks with Mr. McMahon about bringing Matt back to RAW to boost the midcard ranks. Its no secret that McMahon is taken by the "You screwed Matt" chants which echo throughout arena's week in week out. We'll have more news on this when we get it.

Justin Credible due to sign a WWE contract? After he was horribly used in the WWE the last time he was on our screens well apart from X-Factor will Justin Credible take Sean Murray's word that he shall be a strong Intercontinental title contender and give the big time one more go?

Chris Nowinski is set to appear on our TV screens sometime this month no date has been confirmed.

Mark Henry is reported to have gave a list of possible gimmicks to WWE management which he feels are best needed in order for his character to be taken serious.

Alot of concerns on the diva side of things as conflicting reports intend to show with hard based facts that Murray is not a fan of the RAW diva's that regularly waste up valuable TV time. Murray is believed to have said on his website a few weeks ago "These damn diva's make me sick. They're only in the business for the fame and money."

user posted image

Could he be on his way back?

Well, HAVE AT YOU!

The backstory is alright, but I have a problem that although Murray is only a writer, I see him being used as if he was a head writer/booker, even though he isn't. I'll move onto Heat.

It isn't a particularly detailed show, but the major turn off for the show wasn't the matches it was the announcing. I'd rather more beefed out results than forced commentary that doesn't really add anything. I'm not going to judge you determined on this show, I'll wait until RAW to see a more fleshed out show, but hopefully it is better than the minimal show. If you don't want to have to do Heat, don't. I don't think it would be missed, better to post Heat results as "A d. B via (?)" before your RAW Show and then have more time to write RAW shows.

Guest The Real Deal

WWE RAW Preview

Date = Monday 6th June 2005.

This week WWE RAW hurls in from Houston, Texas in the Toyota Center.

After the dealings on the previous RAW between Muhammad Hassan and Shelton Benjamin both men will get the chance to test the water. Muhammad Hassan surely has to be in full control as he takes on Chris Jericho in a cage match for the number one contendership of the Intercontinental title. Which man will go on to take on Shelton at Badd Blood?

Simon Dean and Maven seem to be working good as a tag team but will they be a force to be reckoned with? They get the chance to prove that statement when they take on La Resistance.

With the return of Triple H proving to be a costly situation for Batista both men will be in the house prior to Badd Blood. Will these two bring the house down?

Kane gets a chance to seek reconciliation when he goes one on one against the man that stole his wife and the man with the money in the bank guarantee stipulation Edge in singles action.

Captain Charisma is coming on as a contender for the World Heavyweight title but a halt has been put in his path and that is Shawn Michaels whom he takes on in singles action. Will HBK be able to show Christian exactly how wrong he is? or will Christian be able to prove to Shawn that his time is now?

All this and a main event yet to be announced by general manager Eric Bischoff.

Tune into RAW this Monday night!

Confirmed Matches

----------------------------

Simon Dean & Maven Vs La Resistance

Chris Jericho Vs Muhammad Hassan - Cage Match for the IC Number 1 Contendership

Kane Vs Edge

Christian Vs Shawn Michaels

Edited by The Real Deal