Vengeance

I don't like the tiny little action cuts, and how they're floating in the middle of nowhere. The two main cuts shouldn't be blended into the background. They should stand out more. And the cut of the two behind the Vengeance logo doesn't work, for me. Just doesn't look good.

The Batista/3H cut behind the V logo is a nice idea, but hasn't been pulled off very well.

It looks odd having Batista in wrestling gear but 3H in a suit, I'd have both in wrestling gear. And these two main cuts don't look very good faded, they need to stand out more.

As JTE said, the little action cuts are floating in the middle of nowhere, and don't do anything positive for the graphic.

Bevel on the text isn't too bad, I'd just change the font.

Border would be nice.

Guest Jules

I'd add a border, bring up the Batista and HHH cuts to full opacity and then change the font. The font choice doesn't really fit with the graphic in my opinion.

Very simple background. Clouds just don't cut it for skill. Anyone can render a few times. Text again is too basic, and doesn't really fit. Have to agree with one of the guys who said that having one in wrestling gear and the other in a suit doesn't work. Small faded cut and the belt seems so out of place. Having both men behind the logo is good but it should be brighter. Also I'm not sure if it's just me but the graphic seems a bit hazy. Not trying to be harsh, just letting you know this doesn't work for me.