Rent Movie Trailer

King.

I thought some of you might be interested in seeing this. It's the trailer for the movie version of the broadway show Rent. I actually play a very small part in the film as part of the Life Support Group/La Vie Boheme dancers. Also, I can be seen in the trailer, at the part where Collins (Black guy) is standing with the rest of the leads, and he smiles. If you pause the video and look at the top right hand corner. Thats me. Check it out. If you're a fan of the show Rent, or of musicals in general, I'm sure you'll like it.

The Trailer

If it doesnt work right away. Try right clicking, and saving as.

Edited by SlapDashKOTW

ALL of the songs are in it, and some new music was written for the film. No new lyrics, just new like background music that is needed for like, scene transitions and stuff.

Rosario Dawson .... Mimi Marquez

Taye Diggs .... Benjamin "Benny" Coffin III

Wilson Jermaine Heredia .... Angel Schunard

Jesse L. Martin .... Thomas B. "Tom" Collins

Idina Menzel .... Maureen Johnson

Adam Pascal .... Roger Davis

Anthony Rapp .... Mark Cohen

Tracie Thoms .... Joanne Jefferson

The entire original broadway cast, with the exception of Rosario Dawson.

EDIT: In speaking with a friend from filming. There are like, maybe two songs which may not be in the movie. They WERE filmed, but because the writers had to add much more dialogue to the movie, rather then it being a straight forward opera, some songs just couldn't be worked in. Which kinda sucks. The two songs which may not appear are Contact, and On The Street.

Edited by SlapDashKOTW