Mythbusters

TheRaySays

You bumped a topic... FOUR years old... To make a retarded comment about a commercial...

No. He ran a search and bumped a four year old topic to post something relevant to the topic in. You in turn posted something that had nothing to do with anything except mini-modding.

As to Mythbusters, I can't watch it on a weekly basis anymore or else I find it boring, however if I flick over and it's randomly on I always end up loving it.

I wasnt minimodding. I was questioning why someone would bump a four year old topic just to bitch about some commercial DURING the show the topic is about. If he had actually posted something about the episode, then fine.

Have you watched the show? It's on the discovery channel and hardly seems like a polished commercial type of show. It would almost be similar to Bear Grylls on Man vs. Wild pulling a Big Mac out of his pocket. It's just not something you would expect to see.

Then do us a favor and don't assume, it was a legitimate response and it was worth the bump because, hey, MythBusters is awesome.

Even if apparently it's becoming commercial-riddled in its old age :shifty:

Except I wasnt assuming, but okay.

EDIT: Unless you mean assume what the guy was talking about, which it came off as him complaining about an ACTUAL commercial when I read it earlier. If he was talking about something that was happening during the actual show, then my apologies, but considering some people who post on forums, it REALLY didn't surprise me that someone might actually bump a four year old topic to complain about an actual commercial.

Edited by Vitamin E