The Inside

Ananas

This really sucks. How did a show like "North Shore", which did similar numbers and was only half as good make it to the fall schedule, while a gem like this bite the dust so quickly? I guess this means we won't even get to see the episode with Amber Benson until the DVD release.

This really sucks. How did a show like "North Shore", which did similar numbers and was only half as good make it to the fall schedule, while a gem like this bite the dust so quickly? I guess this means we won't even get to see the episode with Amber Benson until the DVD release.

I was just about to say "when will this be shown in the UK?" I'm a big Adam Baldwin fan, and when I read that he was in it (from the first post that is) I wanted to see it. Now it's probably gonna be cancelled, it won't be shown over here. Firefly wasn't was it? Oh well.

Guest Ringmaster

One word: BI-KI-NIS.

Fox figured North Shore could pick up and be the Melrose Place to their Beverly Hills 90210 (The O.C.). As for The Inside, Fox is not sure if it can find a following minus the small cult audience watching it now.

Just a heads up, 2 episodes tonight. Looks like they're looking to burn the episodes off as quickly as possible? What are they going to substitute, leftover Method and Red episodes? Fucking dolts.

Guest Ringmaster

Apparently we get to meet the pregnant wife, as well as a flashback featuring the chick who burned her own face off. The ep is supposed to have an "oh fuck" feeling to it too.

One word: BI-KI-NIS.

Fox figured North Shore could pick up and be the Melrose Place to their Beverly Hills 90210 (The O.C.). As for The Inside, Fox is not sure if it can find a following minus the small cult audience watching it now.

Great Episode. See what happens when you know your going to get cancelled. You produce to great episodes. (ex. Angel's last 6). It's a shame to see this go, plus they were going to start in a whole new direction with other guy in charge now. It's probably the only thing FOX has right now going for them in the summer, although Hell's Kitchen is decent.

Anyone know what the ratings were/are for the show? If it's a decent show, how bad can the ratings be?

I remember the premiere episode had something close to a 3.2/5 rating.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Great Episode. See what happens when you know your going to get cancelled. You produce to great episodes. (ex. Angel's last 6). It's a shame to see this go, plus they were going to start in a whole new direction with other guy in charge now. It's probably the only thing FOX has right now going for them in the summer, although Hell's Kitchen is decent.

Guest Ringmaster

Last night's ep was good and actually had me guessing with the Web goes to the whores angle, at first I thought he was gonna make her look like Locke and fuck her, but guess I was wrong.

This is possibly the last episode though, as there is no Inside next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.