Sepultura

Enter Blue Guy

I've been an admirer of a few of their tracks for a while now, but never really paid any serious attention to them. Now, I've grown tired of the CD's I've been listening to for the past few months and I'm up for giving them a closer look. I know the band has been around for a long time now, but I have no real idea which albums are good and which aren't so good. Since I have some spare cash laying around I thought I'd go to Best Buy tomorrow and pick one up.... Which one would you suggest I pick up? They have a shitload of their albums in stock at Best Buy, so I'm guessing whichever one is highly recommended should be there.

Also, if you have any suggestions about similar bands that are good, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance, homeboys.

Eeeew. Roots. That album bored me to tears. My friend loves that album though.

Chaos AD is godly just for "Biotech is Godzilla" <3

BIOTECH

BIOTECH

BIOTECH

IS GODZILLA

I'm not going to suggest any new albums because my favourite two were already suggested by Cloudy.

However, i'm going to suggest 3 totally unrelated bands that may be of your liking if you're into Sepultura. First one, on the metal side of things is Entombed. Second one is Ratos de Porao, which is another Brazilian band that blends Trash Metal and Punk in one. It's one of the most powerful acts i know of. Third one is one of the better known NY hardcore bands, Sick of it All. I don't know if you already know all of them as they're not unknown by any means, but in case you don't check them out.