TNA - Going Global!

I have a very good and experienced tag team division.

I don't see what everyone has against sending some gifted workers in their early 20's to development for a couple of months.

They either are there improving or on my active roster getting possibly one appearance per month.

I know where I'd rather have them be.

Edited by AintIGreat

But you bring in Kronik and send The Naturals to development. The fact you can't think of anything for them to do is the sad part. Why not build them yourself instead of letting the game's developmental camp do the work for you?

NWATNA XPlosion Preview:

The big fatal four way match to decide who faces AJ Styles for the NWA World Title takes place tonight on XPlosion! Christopher Daniels has the momentum going into the match as he scored the pinfall over Jeff Hardy in last week's handicap match main event.

AMW have agreed to face Kronik but what state will they be in after the brutal beat down they took last week at the hands of this powerful tag team.

Raven, The Outlaw, BG James, Konnan and Ron Killings are also all scheduled to appear!

NWATNA XPlosion:

Tenay: Welcome everybody to TNA XPlosion I'm Mike Tenay alongside Don West.

Don, tonight four become one as we see the fatal four way to decide the opponent for AJ Styles at Slammiversary

West: Abyss, Daniels, Hardy and Jarrett, four huge differences in styles this one is going to be so unpredictable, I can't pick a winner!

Tenay: Raven is making his way down the ring for some reason!

West: He isn't scheduled to wrestle.

Tenay: He must have something to say Don.

West: When doesn't he?

Raven: Raven has once again been ignored. Raven has once again been looked past. Raven has once again been dismissed! What about me, what about Raven! I am sick of this company not giving Raven the opportunity he deserves, the opportunity to win the NWA World Title. I have sacrificed my body and my blood for years in this promotion. I have beaten everyone that has been put infront of me and yet people keep taking my spot! Now we have younger wrestlers all trying to take Raven's spot. Everyone is talking about how Samoa Joe will be challenging in a few months. He is trying to take my chance, the chance that I have grafted for longer than he has been alive. Well tonight I am going to make an impact to show all the youngsters in the back what happens when they think about jumping the que which I, Raven, am at the front of! Quote the Raven nevermore!

80%

Tenay: Nobody is taking Raven's position.

West: Try telling him that.

Tenay: Why the hell is he sitting on a chair outside the ring?

West: Samoa Joe is making his way out for his match.

Tenay: I don't think this is coincidence Don.

Samoa Joe vs Justin Credible

Joe dominates the match with Credible only being allowed a small amount of offense when Joe is distracted by Raven. Joe hits the Muscle Buster which quickly prompts Raven to come into the ring and attack with a chair. He plants Joe with a Raven Effect DDT onto the chair and kneels down besides him and starts yelling, "your not taking my chance!"

Winner: Samoa Joe by DQ

72/63/82 - A better outing for Samoa Joe as he had a more skilled opponent in Credible. I think this feud with Raven will benefit him in a big way.

Tenay: That was completely uncalled for!

West: He certainly made an impact Tenay.

Tenay: He has got it into his head that Samoa Joe will be taking his chances in the future!

West: He doesn't want to let that happen.

Tenay: Well at least Joe has made it out of the ring without the aid of the NWATNA medics.

West: Up next Tenay it's six man tag team action with Monty Brown and the New Age Outlaws taking on the 2 Live Kru with a surprise partner!

New Age Outlaws & Monty Brown vs 2 Live Kru & ???

Konnan tells the guys in the back to hit the mystery partner's music. Yo it's me it's me it's D-D-P. DDP has returned to NWATNA. Konnan, Killings and DDP rush the ring. DDP goes after Brown, Konnan goes after BG James and Killings battles with The Outlaw. Brown, BG and The Outlaw all get sent to the outside as the faces stand tall in the ring. Killings and Brown start things off properly. Killings uses his quickness to out manovure Brown and hits him with a flying forearm. Tag made to DDP who mounts Brown and starts firing in shots to the head. Brown reverses an irish whip and BG knees DDP in the back as he hits the ropes which allows Brown to tackle him and sends DDP through the middle rope. While Brown distracts the referee the New Age Outlaws double team him on the outside. They continue to use quick tags and illegal moves until DDP hits a desperation discus lariat to Brown. Hot tag made to Konnan while Brown tags BG. Konnan takes down all three members of the heel side with punches and chops. He throws his shoe at BG as DDP and Killings battle with The Outlaw and Brown on the outside. The Outlaw sends Killings into the steps which allows him to rush the ring only for Konnan to fling him out to the other side. This allows BG to roll him up and use the ropes for leverage and get a three count.

Winners: New Age Outlaws and Monty Brown

72/73/71 - BG James debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. BG James has his old degenerate gimmick back and is getting over quite nicely. He wasn't drawing nearly as much as Killings and Konnan anyway so I think turning him was the right thing to do.

Tenay: That is far from over, BG keeps worming his way out of a confrontation with the Kru. Look at him quickly get out the arena before the Kru can get their hands on him!

West: One positive thing to come out of that match is the return of DDP!

Tenay: Yeah I'm glad he is back in TNA.

West: I can't believe AMW are going to take on Kronik now with the condition that they are in!

Tenay: Let's look back at what happened last week when Kronik destroyed AMW!

America's Most Wanted vs Kronik

Harris comes out with a plaster on his forehead and Storm has his ribs bandaged. Just a wild brawl, no tags just a fight. Jim Cornette runs out and distracts the referee for some reason while Clarke hits Storm with a chair and manages to win the match.

Winners: Kronik

71/63/79 - Brian Adams debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response. Bryan Clark debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response. Brian Adams is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Bryan Clark is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Well I made a complete mess of that! The hired gun gimmick is not one I will be trying again anytime soon. Surprisingly good match though.

Cornette: I'd like to introduce you to my new tag team, Kronik! The most dominating tag force in the whole of professional wrestling! AMW you think your the best team in TNA well you don't look all that impressive lying on your backs staring up at the lights! So a call to TNA management rather than have all your teams sent to the hospital why not just give us the tag team belts and save yourselfs huge medical bills!

57% - Can't believe how badly that segment went down aswell

Tenay: Cornette, one of the most successful managers of all time is in TNA!

West: He's also got one of the most fearsome tag team combinations with him!

Tenay: I can't believe the tenacity of Cornette! You have to believe that Kronik and Cornette won't have seen the last of AMW!

West: Your right Tenay but now we have to move on to our main event! I've been looking forward to this one all week!

Tenay: Who will fight Styles at Slammiversary? Find out when XPlosion returns!

4 Become 1 Contender Match

Abyss vs Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Hardy vs Jeff Jarrett

Jarrett, Daniels and Hardy all decide to charge at Abyss at the start of the match. Abyss fights them all off and sends Daniels and Jarrett over the top leaving him and Hardy in the ring. Abyss mauls Hardy in the corner but Daniels and Jarrett come back in and drag Abyss back to the opposite corner. Abyss fights them off again but Hardy uses Jarrett and Daniels as a springboard to hit a modified poetry in motion on Abyss who slumps in the corner. All three put the boots into him and then roll him out of the ring. Jarrett leaves the ring for a breather as Daniels chrages at Hardy who backdrops him over the top rope. Abyss catches Daniels and Hardy hits a suicide dive onto Abyss leaving all three men down on the outside. Jarrett sees an oppurtunity and roles Hardy in for a two count. Hardy fights back and has Jarrett set up for the Swanton Bomb only for Abyss to crotch him on the top rope. Abyss and Jarrett try and hit Hardy with a double superplex but Hardy fights them off. Jarrett gets hit with a Swanton Bomb only to be greeted by a Black Hole Slam as he tries to get Abyss out of the ring. Daniels slides in and low blows Abyss from behind and covers Hardy to get the 1-2-3. Daniels is going to Slammiversary!

Winner: Christopher Daniels

77/74/80 - I'm surprised how well this match came together. With the clash of styles in the ring it could have been a bit of a mess but it turned out quite well. Now looking for Daniels and Styles to tear the house down at Slammiversary.

Tenay: Daniels has stole one! Abyss looked like he had it won!

West: Yeah but Daniels showed his attributes, pure intelligence and iniative and you can say what you like but he's going to Slammiversary!

Tenay: The next stop is Slammiversary on PPV. Styles vs Daniels and so much more! This is one you don't want to miss!

Overall Show Rating 72% - Considering the poor middle section the show still did alright. The television rating was still at 0.01 which makes it pretty obvious why I had to end the deal.

Edited by AintIGreat

Slammiversary Newsline:

Three matches signed for TNA's three year anniversary show, they are:

NWA World Title Match

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

NWA Tag Team Titles Match

AMW vs Kronik

2 Live Kru vs New Age Outlaws

Check back for more match announcements and other Slammiversary related news.

Slammiversary Newsline:

Two more matches have been added to the card for Slammiversary, they are:

NWA X Division Title Match

Elix Skipper vs ???

Samoa Joe vs Raven

TNA also stated that at least one more X division match would be on the card and that several more workers should make their debuts on the show.

You, sir, are an idiot. You don't send guys like that to development camp! Austin Aries is the ROH Champion (at this point in time, in the diary) and it's a disgrace to put one of the best indy wrestlers out there in development. And the Naturals are one of the few (and I think they're the best) team you've got!

I don't care, I have said it before and I'll say it again I will send workers to development if I want them in development.  The Naturals only had a slightly better match with AMW than Kronik.

This is my promotion and I'll do whatever the hell I want with it!

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

Final Slammiversary Newsline:

Dusty Rhodes will unveil a new star in TNA at Slammiversary. It is believed that the NWA hopes this new worker will be a major player in the world title picture.

Jeff Jarrett although not booked will appear one way or another.

As announced the NWA has signed the following X Division contest:

Xtra Special Match

The Amazing Red vs Super Dragon vs Chad Collyer vs Mr. Aguila

Edited by AintIGreat

• 1 year later...