TNA - Going Global!

TNA Newsline:

Major shake up in TNA means that all the titles have been vacated and we will see the introduction of two new titles, the NWA International Title and the NWA Breakout Title. However AJ Styles will be guarenteed a position in the NWA World Title match to crown a new champion. The top five ranked workers in the world title position are as follows:

1) AJ Styles - NWA World Champion before all the titles were vacated

2) Abyss - Won the Gauntlet for the Gold match at Hard Justice

3) Jeff Jarrett - Lost to AJ Styles at Hard Justice

4) Christopher Daniels - NWA X Division Champion before vacation

5) Jeff Hardy - Impressive win loss record in the NWA

Other contenders:

Raven

The Outlaw

Ron Killings

Monty Brown

Sean Waltman

The NWA International Title will be fought for by workers who are not from the United States. This will bring a diverse range of workers in from all over the globe. A number of foreign workers have already been signed, they include:

Brandon Robinson

Cibernetico

Damien 666

Halloween

Hector Guerrero

Mando Guerrero

The NWA Breakout Title will be competed for by young superstars from any weight division and any country. This title holder will hopefully go on to be a future world champion here in the NWA.

NWA opens the Gutcheck Camp and sends several workers there including the whole of Team Canada, Chris Sabin and Michael Shane. While we will miss them on the active roster we hope that they will develope their skills still further and help the company in the long run.

We are currently trying to negotiate a deal for a new TV show on UPN.

XPlosion is going to be broadcast on Saturday on Urban America in the late evening. One confirmed match up will see The Outlaw taking on Konnan.

Check back for more updates in the evening!

Edited by AintIGreat

XPlosion Preview:

DOA Dusty Rhodes will address the TNA fans on how he will decide who will face AJ Styles for the NWA World Title at Slammiversary!

Rhodes also forces BG James into making a decision on who he wants to be aligned with as he will be the special guest referee for the match between Konnan and The Outlaw!

We are guarenteed to see debuts of several new workers on XPlosion this Saturday so don't miss it!

No you don't. Petey and Sabin may not be 'top draws' in your eyes but the X-Division is the main part of TNA and taking away two of it's main guys kind of fucks things up for you. Besides, 6 segments doesn't mean you can only have 6 segments in a show, pre-match promo's and stuff like that can be incorporated into the match itself and just make it up as if the segment really existed but it doesn't. You shouldn't write for the ratings in EWR, you can if you want, but it's what you write that matters not what results and match ratings you get in EWR as they don't really impact a diary when reading through.

Take that however you want, but know he promotion you're doing before you write it because if you did you wouldn't be sending Petey Williams and Sabin into Camp, considering that Team Canada are on pretty much every show TNA runs, if not every TV show, they are on every Monthly PPV as far back as I can remember.

Guest RickyW

AintItGreat, you sent Williams, Sabin and Shane to the camp? The X Division is a big part of TNA. THEN you create two new titles, in hopes of putting lesser known stars and foreign stars on your program, yet you stated that you need your "big draws" on your 6 segment show?

...IMO it makes no sense, the X Division is one of the better things TNA has going for them, and you remove 3 of their stars? Shane could use some improving, but Williams is a former X Division Champion, as well as Sabin. The two of them put on some great matches.

Also...

Petey Williams vs. Sonjay Dutt

AMAZING matches will result. Just a hint.

Guest RickyW

Ok, it's your diary. Though I view sending Williams & Sabin to development a mistake, I will allow time to see how it turns out.

One last question. Your TNA, I assume your somewhere in National and the only TV deal you could get was on Urban America with only six slots???

I think you made a big mistake introducing the new titles. With a roster like TNA, you don't really need those. One of the things I like best is how in TNA, the belts actually mean something, because there are only 3 of them. Now, with 5 belts, the others don't seem so important.

incase you didn't know

Sabin and Williams always put on good matches. you always get the message saying 'they have great in-ring chemistry' and, no joke, when i played as TNA i got sabin to 85 draw in about 3 shows because of his feud with williams

Guest RickyW

Ok, it's your diary. Though I view sending Williams & Sabin to development a mistake, I will allow time to see how it turns out.

One last question. Your TNA, I assume your somewhere in National and the only TV deal you could get was on Urban America with only six slots???

Well heres my take on this, if your doing a diary all 3 of them to devolpment is a BAD thing. In my nwa:tna game i sent all 3 at times when i couldnt use them, petey williams came out more overall talented then aj styles, game. People are getting upset because they want star power now, not the future because most diary's dont last till the "future"

If I want them in developement I'll put them in god damn developement! I only have one TV Show with six segments because that's what I got when I downloaded the update. My X Division is strong without them as is my tag team division.

I haven't even posted a show yet and your all whining and complaining!

Give me some time!

If you can't take criticism, then don't bother posting a diary. People aren't going to stick around for a show when you don't seem to have a clue about the company that you're doing a diary with. Williams, Sabin and Michael Shane are all vital parts of the X-Division, and they would never be sent to Development.

You need your 'bigger draws' on TV, and yet you introduce two new titles, one of which heavily involves Internation workers who aren't going to be over, so your 'bigger draws' excuse goes out the window. Same with the breakout title - the workers you'll be using won't be draws, so why not just keep Sabin, Williams and Shane on the roster?

Edited by The Rock Box

Guest andydtazz

If you can't take criticism, then don't bother posting a diary. People aren't going to stick around for a show when you don't seem to have a clue about the company that you're doing a diary with. Williams, Sabin and Michael Shane are all vital parts of the X-Division, and they would never be sent to Development.

You need your 'bigger draws' on TV, and yet you introduce two new titles, one of which heavily involves Internation workers who aren't going to be over, so your 'bigger draws' excuse goes out the window. Same with the breakout title - the workers you'll be using won't be draws, so why not just keep Sabin, Williams and Shane on the roster?

TNA XPlosion

Tenay: Welcome everybody to TNA XPlosion I'm Mike Tenay alongside Don West and Don it's judgement night for BG James.

West: Oh it sure is Tenay we have all seen over the past months how The Outlaw's arrival has affected the mind set of BG James and the other members of the Kru and now tonight he has been made special guest referee for the match between Konnan and The Outlaw.

Tenay: Also tonight we will see Elix Skipper try and win his first X Division title as he takes on the debuting Chad Collyer.

West: Not only that AMW take on their bogey team The Naturals!

Tenay: What a way to kick things off, here comes the DOA Dusty Rhodes!

Rhodes: Welcome to XPlosion but let me get straight to the point, everybody wants to know in TNA who will face AJ Styles at Slammiversary for the NWA World Title. Jarrett, your getting another chance!

Tenay: Jarrett versus Styles at Slammiversary!

Rhodes: Abyss, you deserve a chance!

Tenay: A triple threat match!

Rhodes: Jeff Hardy, I think you have earned an opportunity!

West: Who's going to get the shot?

Rhodes: Finally, Christopher Daniels your record speaks for itself so your in line for the title match!

Tenay: Four contenders!

Rhodes: So next week if you will, four become one because TNA is going to have a little fatal four way match to decide who will face Styles!

Tenay: Jarrett, Hardy, Abyss and Daniels next week!

West: That's going to be off the charts!

Rhodes: One more thing before I leave, tonight we are going to have a handicap match, it's going to be the Dream Team of Hardy and Styles versus Abyss, Daniels and Jarrett!

Tenay: Handicap match tonight who's going to have the momentum going into the fatal four way! Find out when XPlosion returns!

79% - Abyss gained overness from this segment

Tenay: Were back and I still can't get over that huge annoucement by the DOA about next week, fatal four way Don!

West: These matches are so unpredictable, you've got to have eyes in the back of your head because one pinfall takes all the glory and takes the spot at Slammiversary!

Tenay: Your right Don but now it's time for the X Division Title Match!

NWA X Title Match!

Elix Skipper vs Chad Collyer

Skipper starts the match quickly and sends Collyer over the top. Skipper dives over onto Collyer and sends him back in. Skipper misses a missile dropkick and lands awkwardly on his leg. Collyer using his world class technical ability and works over Skipper's leg. Collyer attempts a dragon screw leg whip but takes to long and Skipper hits an enziguri. Reversal after reversal follows until Collyer gets caught and hit with the Sudden Death and Skipper pins to win the X Division Title!

Winner and New X Division Champion: Elix Skipper

70/58/83 - The NWA X title has gained in image. Good debut by Collyer and a high quality match. Skipper deserves the chance to carry the belt and Collyer is a very solid experienced lightweight.

Tenay: What a great match to start off XPlosion and I am delighted for Skipper.

West: He earned that belt tonight because Collyer pushed him to the limit.

Tenay: Up next the debut of mixed martial arts star Kimo Leopoldo!

West: Do we have a word on who he's facing?

Tenay: No I have no idea, wait a minute that's Samoa Joe!

West: Samoa Joe! TNA have signed Samoa Joe!

Tenay: What a great call by TNA management getting someone of his calibre into TNA and they certainly have fixed him up a stiff test on his debut.

Samoa Joe vs Kimo Leopoldo

Both men are making their debuts in TNA. Leopoldo is making the transition from MMA to pro wrestling. Both men trade stiff looking forearms and knees during the early going. Leopoldo takes Joe down with a Jiu Jitsu throw and locks in a cross arm breaker. Joe makes it to the ropes and takes control with a Samoan drop which allows him to lock in the Triangle Choke and get the submission victory.

Winner: Samoe Joe

70/65/75 - Samoa Joe will be a star in this promotion. Solid if not spectacular debut but Leopoldo is not the most gifted worker, he is decent and has a good look and low wages so he will do alright.

Tenay: Joe just made the mixed martial artist tap! This man is special Don.

West: Your telling me! He can do it all in that ring Tenay. Power, speed and submission, TNA watch out!

Tenay: Stay with us after the break because up next it's AMW against their bogey team The Naturals!

America's Most Wanted vs The Naturals

AMW look fired up knowing that they are facing the team who have the only positive win/loss record over them. They immediately clear the ring of Douglas and Stevens and continue to punish them on the outside. Storm however is to fired up and gets in the ref's face which allows Douglas to hit a chop block. Storm get's worked over by The Naturals with nice double team offense and a illegal tactics. Storm fights out of a chinlock and both are taken down through a double clothesline. Storm makes the tag to Harris who cleans house. Storm sends Douglas over the top and follows as Harris looks set to hit the Catatonic but ends up being hit in the back with a chair. A chair shot is also heard from outside the ring. The camera cuts to see Storm laid out on the floor. It turns out to be Brian Adams and Bryan Clark or Kronik as there known as a team. As the referee calls for the bell Kronik continue to destroy AMW with chair shots inside and outside the ring. Adams gets into the ring and he and Clark hit the High Times on an already unconcious Harris. With the destruction complete Kronik leave the ring with huge smiles on their faces knowing they have just destroy the most dominant tag team in TNA!

Winners: America's Most Wanted by DQ

75/66/84 - Great match. AMW are one of the best tag teams in the world and should be able to get some good matches out of Kronik who aren't bad at all. The Naturals also have the potential to be the best and bringing in Kronik will allow me to send them to developement to become truly world class.

Tenay: Kronik! What the hell are they doing here?!

West: Your guess is as good as mine but they have just completely destroyed AMW!

Tenay: What a horrific and cowardly attack! Somebody get some helpout here for Chris and James!

West: Hopefully they will be okay but right now BG James is making his way out to referee the match between The Outlaw and Konnan.

Tenay: Let's role the tape to see what has caused this match to take place.

Konnan vs The Outlaw

Special Guest Referee - BG James

Konnan is on fire at the start of the match and sends The Outlaw into the corner and follows up with the ten corner punches. He goes for a cover and BG gets down quickly to count two. The Outlaw, visibly shaken by the fast pace of the match bails to the outside. Konnan follows but his Irish whip into the steel stairs in reversed and The Outlaw takes control and slows the pace of the match right down. Konnan fights out of a chinlock only to run into a tilt-a-whirl slam which gets a two count from BG. Frustrated that he can't put Konnan away The Outlaw gets a chair only for BG to take in just as he is about to hit Konnan. The Outlaw turns around to see BG standing over him with the chair raised. Rather than hit The Outlaw BG tells him to move and cracks Konnan over the head with the chair. The Outlaw covers and BG makes sure of victory with a fast three count.

Winner: The Outlaw

73/74/71 - BG James's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. BG James gained overness from this turn. Predictable but necessary as it gives me another tag team and another upper midcard heel in BG James.

Tenay: That was absolutely disgusting Don! BG has turned his back on the Kru and once again aligned himself with The Outlaw!

West: I can't believe he has turned his back on the Kru, after all that they have been through and accomplished in TNA!

Tenay: We've got to try and put that sick attack out of our heads and call this main event Don.

West: Yeah this is a huge match. Who ever wins this will have all the momentum going into the fatal four way!

Styles and Hardy vs Abyss, Daniels and Jarrett

Daniels and Styles start and amaze the crowd with some beautiful chain wrestling. Styles hits a perfect dropkick to take the advantage he then knocks Abyss and Jarrett off the apron and tags in Hardy. They signal to each other and hit stereo suicide dives onto Abyss and Jarrett. As Hardy slides back in Daniels meets him with a kneedrop right on the back of the neck. Daniels tag out to Jarrett who continues to work over the neck with a series of submission and a swinging neckbreaker. Tag made to Abyss who uses brute force to toss Hardy around the ring resulting in a huge powerslam which gets two before styles breaks up the pin. Tag to Daniels and he continues to wear down Hardy and gets a series of near falls. He hits a body slam and goes for the BME but Hardy manages to move out the way. Hardy tags Styles who takes down all Abyss and Jarrett before hitting the suplex neckbreaker on Daniels which gets two. Tag back to Hardy and all five are in the ring. Styles sends Abyss and Jarrett both over the top. Jarrett decides to leave the match and he walks up the entrance ramp and out of the arena. Abyss overpowers Styles on the outside and sends him into the crowd. Meanwhile in the ring Hardy climbs to the top to hit the Swanton Bomb but Abyss climbs onto the apron and pushes him off allowing Daniels to roll him up with the tights and get the three count.

Winner: Abyss, Daniels and Jarrett

76/75/77 - AJ Styles debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Solid match and AJ's cool gimmick worked well. I still don't know who will face Styles.

Tenay: Daniels scores a cheap victory!

West: It doesn't matter because if he does that next week he will be going to Slammiversary!

Tenay: Your right Don. Thanks for joining us here on XPlosion. Next week who will go to Slammiversary when four become one! Good night!

Overall Show Rating: 74% - A decent start. Everything was in the 70's and I can already see a few of my matches at Slammiversary. On a very disappointing note the show got a TV viewing audience of 0.01. The sooner I get a better TV deal the sooner I can start moving the company forward.

Edited by AintIGreat

He is over more than most of the people on my roster. You also say that like I didn't have Jarrett, Styles, Hardy, Abyss, Daniels, The Outlaw, Dusty Rhodes, BG James, Konnan and AMW on a six segment show.

I am working with a lack of money so I can't just bring in over free agents like Steiner and Goldberg because I just don't have the resources.

Edited by AintIGreat

TNA Newsline:

The Naturals, Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens have been sent to development. Although the NWA were delighted with their television displays they feel that a period in development will turn them from a good team into a great team.

Joining an already talented crop of workers in the Gutcheck Camp are:

Austin Aries

Gail Kim

Goldylocks

Paul Birchall

The NWA has told everybody to expect more surprise debuts and shock returns over the coming weeks in an attempt to build a roster full of depth and diversity.

AMW are said to be delighted with the way things are going, one source in the company said their morale is at an all time high.

The opposite can be said about BG James who is apparently disappointed by the arrival of a worker with whom he has had problems with in the past.

XPlosion will be on at the same time as last week on Urban America despite a rumour circulating on the internet saying it had been cancelled or moved to a graveyard time slot.

You sent The Naturals to development?!? I gotta join everyone here in saying that I don't think you know anything about TNA. The reasons your giving for sending these guys to development is just awful.

"period in development will turn them from a good team into a great team."

They are a great team, one of the best TNA has. So what is your tag division now? AMW and 3LK?

Edited by Pepsi