Zachariah Selwyn sighting!

naiwf

ATH without Michael Holley isn't as good. I like Kellerman more than Stat Boy as well.

I, Max is alright, kinda just a cheap ATH rip off, with stupider rules and scoring.

The more I see of Zach on ATH, the more I like. His first appearance, you could tell was his first. But now it seems he's fitting in more and more to the role. Hopefully this continues, as his command of the show is getting better and his one-liners (especially his "Woody Paige has the age of his current girlfriend...21") are usually quite funny.

And I, Max just absolutely blows. It's ultimately Max muting Holley constantly and chirping in with his opinion for the better part of 30 minutes.

The more I see of Zach on ATH, the more I like.  His first appearance, you could tell was his first.  But now it seems he's fitting in more and more to the role.  Hopefully this continues, as his command of the show is getting better and his one-liners (especially his "Woody Paige has the age of his current girlfriend...21") are usually quite funny.

And I, Max just absolutely blows.  It's ultimately Max muting Holley constantly and chirping in with his opinion for the better part of 30 minutes.

Sounds like ATH towards the end of the Max era. Except he muted everyone for a better part of the 30 minutes. Oh wait... Stat Boy does the same.

Zach should be given the reigns of ATH... he was getting real good.