HFD vs Johnny Perfect

Make up your own superhero and make a graphic for them. Easy enough? Only requirement if their name has to be on it, along with a picture of them.

Feel free to spice it up yourselves if you use it. My first rules, so sorry about the level of suck.

Theme: A graphic celebrating one of mankind's greatest achievements, to be chosen by you.

Size: Wallpaper size (800 x 600; 1024 x 768; 1200 x 1600)

Rules: First to three.

Theme: Movie poster for the forthcoming sequel to one of your favourite films of the last few years (must be a non-existent sequel to a standalone film, not part of an existing trilogy or series).

Size:: 300 x 600

Rules: First to three

I wanted to work on mine some more, but I'm in a rush to go out and I won't be back til about 1am. I'm not sure if this is good or bad to be honest. I'm pretty sure Johnny Perfect's will totally own mine though.

donnie2tw.jpg

:(

First I was going to try Road Trip but couldn't get the ideas right. Went with The Beach but the results still came out quite crappy. Certainly not even close to being that good from me, but I seem to be having a rough time creating anything lately. Very simple as you can see, but meh.

TheBeachIIaaaa.jpg

First to three votes, goodluck HFD :)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Morecello

My vote is for JP. HFD's really hurts my eyes. I really like the text on JP's. Aside from the migrane HFD's gives me his graphic is pretty good but I like the JP's better.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

To me, you could of put 'The Beach' on JP's and it wouldn't seem different at all, basically HFD's actually looks like a sequel, rather than a poster from the last film with different text.

Which was the point of the graphic. I wanted it more simple looking. Wasn't hard to make at all which is why I admitted it was shit. All I did was took a picture of a beach place, lightend it up, cut out Leo from the last Beach poster and reversed him around so he was facing the other way, then added text. Not much I know, but I was going for something simple.

Mine was shite. Not the best from you either HFD, not a fan of it, but it's by far better than mine (Y)