Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

I think Maggie would be stupid to use the veto if she were to win it, especially when it seems like she has a bit of an alliance with April Keeping Beau/Ivette together would only guarantee that she came in 3rd if they made it to the end. If Beau or Ivette wins the veto, then I think that Howie might put Busto up just to get her out before she can do him any harm. The last few episodes worked out perfectly for Howie, Janelle and all decent Friendship hating human beings :shifty:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janelle puts up Maggie and Ivette and it seems right now that Maggie and Ivette think April cut a deal with Janelle after Janelle talked with April for apparently 40 minutes and Janelle didn't talk with either Ivette or Maggie.... Janell is a mastermind :D

Guest Small Blue

Janelle wins Round Two in what seemed to be a Question/Answer Round.

Friday's Show will feature Live, IVETTE vs. JANELLE for the FINAL HOH and GUARANTEED $50,000 dollars, and a shot at $500,000 dollars.

Mini Spoilers from Live Feeds

They just taped the part where the jury asks the final 2 questions. I guess everyone except for Beau, even friendship members ran both of them into the Ground. They were arguing about the rules as I guess they thought Jury members couldn't talk about the game despite the fact they are all in the same house. Fuck Beans are they dumb. I'm hoping for a return of Hurricane Howie

Edited by Corizzle