Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I hate how cheesy and how much like a news report that presenter comes across, I saw one of the previous american versions and they were desperate for cheese.

They do those little 'sit in front of the camera and reminise' scenes, they also play dramatical music during heated moments, in conclusion whilst most reality TV is sucky these days, American reality is even worse.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its not very real either due to the massively high production values, it looks like a hollywood movie in there, this is suppose to be 'reality'.

Guest _sTe_

Doesn't the American one have a strange eviction process? I think I watched it once and didn't understand what was going on at all. They were all doing a challenge for Immunity or something.

Does the American version have a public vote?

Another gay black dude. Check Beau.

It is a little hard to figure out but I think I got em.

So now they have used the token black and gay dude all in one to have the rest on their own.

Edited by Jester of Death

Doesn't the American one have a strange eviction process?  I think I watched it once and didn't understand what was going on at all.  They were all doing a challenge for Immunity or something. 

Does the American version have a public vote?

I like it this way simply because it's in the houseguests hands who stays and goes, and they actually get a say in the matter

That ruins the whole concept of BB though. The whole point of it when it started (or when it started in the UK) was that though the housemates may despise soemone, the public may like them and keep them in. However being in the Big Brother House, the other housemates have to deal with it. For example in the first UK BB, Craig. He was nominated about 5 weeks by the housemates, however he went on to win it.