Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

I think that the houseguest voting on the outcome adds a little more strategy to the game rather than letting the audience vote.

But the show starts tonight, and there really isn't anything else on that would sway my attention elsewhere.

Edited by Jester of Death

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Howie guy is crackin me up, although he is too wirey a guy to win.

Haha, i bought the feed, I couldn't help it.

If anyone wants updates in this thread, just say so and I will post when nessesary

Edited by Jester of Death

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a lover of the US Big Brother since the first. This year has been good so far in my opinion I loved the confrontation between Eric and Michael and then Kaysar and Ivette it was so intense.

Right now I am rooting for Kaysar but I don't think he will win. After that maybe Howie or James and his Partner.

I hate Ivette and Maggie... oh and Eric. The gay guy is fine but he is partners with Ivette so I hate him too. Oh and I also hate that blonde haired girl that brought up the whole sexual harrassment thing and she vaguely reminds me of some actress but not sure who.

Lol, people watching a reality tv show complaining about other people watching a reality tv show.

Anyways, I of course like this show, and this week should be really interesting considering Kaysar won the HOH, and we know everyone wants him and Janelle out of the house. Hopefully he puts both Eric and Maggie up, or Eric and Ivette..because I love seeing stuff like a group of people getting together..and then you take out the leader, just to see those people scurry. Although Eric's mind control adds a little something to the game, I just think it'd be more interesting to see what happens without him down.

And all I can say is Janelle is one smart ass, and hot ass chick.

edit-

I hate Ivette and Maggie... oh and Eric. The gay guy is fine but he is partners with Ivette so I hate him too. Oh and I also hate that blonde haired girl that brought up the whole sexual harrassment thing and she vaguely reminds me of some actress but not sure who.
Edited by Media 2.0

Thank god this is here, I was thinking we didn't care about US big brother here at EWB.

I'm sad Michael is gone, I liked him. Hopefully if they bring someone back it will be Michael, also Eric's little pack of "sheep" have numbered days, I'm guessing Kaysar will put up Eric and someone, probably April or Maggie so they have to vote one of the people out, slowly killing his little team.

I'm scared to click that in fear of spoilers for tonight...Can you clarify if it's spoilers for tonights or past ones for me? :P

Edit: Dammit to hell I clicked on the top one in the first post of this page and say those, so nevermind about that question above <_<

Never again, do I click on that. Never.

Edited by Cole

I'm scared to click that in fear of spoilers for tonight...Can you clarify if it's spoilers for tonights or past ones for me? :P

Edit: Dammit to hell I clicked on the top one in the first post of this page and say those, so nevermind about that question above <_<

Never again, do I click on that. Never.

It could go so many ways...

I think we have two groups of 6...Erics consisting of Eric, Maggie, April, Ivette (SP?), Beau and Jenn. Then Kaysars consisting of Kaysar, Jenelle, Sarah, James, Howie and Rachel.

There are 12 players and only 9 votes. If nothing crazy happens, 5 for Eric, 4 for Maggie because in my opinion all of Erics group will vote for Maggie to go since they need him but it just won't be enough.

I love how Rachel is still hanging with Eric's group to decive them...I love it.

I think Thursday will be an amazing episode...now we wait.

BTW - Kaysar and Howie...both own!