Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

I don't care what anyone says about ruthlessness...

that fool Kaysar is fucking genious, this ranks up there in the top 3 BB plans ever factioned, and I'm impressed by how thought out it is... I mean as beautiful as that was to watch, just think how it is to actually be in there labbing it up? Brilliant!

Kaysar fucking took a shitty hand (him and Janelle both outcasts) and made it an unbeatable full house. Now the only question is, will the others find a way to throw a monkey wrench to his plans because he has come out of the gates as the strongest player now and will have a big ass target on his back if anything slips up, or someone changes sides.

Great TV

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That episode last night was all kinds of awesome. Kaysar is such a good repersentative for brown people! Woohoo, finally some good rep on TV.

I love how lastweek him and Janelle were just hated and this week they are running the whole house to the ground. Awesome nominees. I don't know about Janelle, Kaysar and Howie trusting James though. He seems very unstable and is the kind of person that will change there mind very quickly. But aslong as they make the final 6 that will be awesome. I'm hoping the HOH stays in there ranks because they're so screwed if anyone from the other side gets it.

Was I only the only one screaming at the TV screen "SUCK ON THAT CAPPY!" and then "FUCK" when Maggie won HoH?

Anyways I agree with cole on Kaysar and James going up.

Maybe they should have voted Maggie out. Too late now.

I think that they'll put up Kaysar and James but James will go just because he pissed the other team off more then Kaysar...IMO.

I don't know...I think that the votes will go this way if those two are put up.

Votes For Kaysar To Go - Ivette, Beau, Jenn, April and Sarah

Votes For James To Go - Jennelle, Howie and Rachel

but April and Jenn, IMO are wildcards...I think they COULD go either way...they might be forced over to go with Kaysar and co. if Maggie finds out they've been lying to her and they do know each other...

Worst thing that could have happened, happened. Ugh! Well, atleast Cappy! is gone.

Kaysar and James are going up unless they try to do some weird shit with the veto. I think James would leave because he lost April's trust when he came out to them that he lied so much. And April would sway Jenn.

I could see Howie go up if someone gets the veto. Best thing that could happen would be Janelle getting the veto saving herself and Kaysar.

Hmm, not a real interesting episode. James and Kaysar are up and James and Sarah have tried to sell out Kaysar and co. and save their asses this week and go back to Maggie and people. I think it's gonna catch up to them.

Now, thegore. Theres no way Howie is gonna go up after one gets taken off with Veto. If either, Jennelle/Kaysar/James or Sarah wins the veto they will take their partner or themselves off and then the opposite teams partner will be put up with their teammate. Howie and Rachel are safe, because they've pissed no one off and they have no reason to go up even if Maggie was playing smart.

Tuesday and Thursday are going to be interesting, The big veto comp and then the eviction. The odds are gonna be evened up to 4vs4 after this week though.

Kaysar got eliminated with a vote of 7-1 :blink: I never thought that was possible :P I'm trying to figure out who voted for Jennelle...I have a feeling it was April.

I'm glad Howie won HOH, He's gonna put up James and Sarah for sure. As payback for what they were gonna do to Howie and Rachel if they got the power.

Also, One person who has been eliminated is coming back next Thursday and we get to choose! COME ON EWB! VOTE KAYSAR BACK! WE NEED TO CONQUER THE EVIL "FRIENDSHIP"